“There is a new music coming, a music that will usher you into My PRESENCE.”

I keep hearing the Lord saying, “There is a new music coming, a music that will usher you into My PRESENCE in a way you have not known before…..because in the midst of your praise, you will be joined by a sound from Heaven that your heart and spirit will immediately recognize that is coming from Me.

The Lord says, “We will have a closeness and a communion that you’ve not known before….your praise will draw you closer to Me and My love and care for you will be tangible. There will be no question as to where this is coming from and those with ears to hear and a heart that is open, will experience My glory in ways that they have only dreamed of.

When you sense Me drawing close, do not fear, but move into the glory. For you will be joining angels that minister to Me and we will commune with an intimacy that will drown out the fears and sorrows of this world and there you will find rest for your weary soul.

Have I not spoken in My Word that times of refreshing will come from My PRESENCE?

You will need My PRESENCE in the days ahead, and you will find it and you will both see and sense My heart for you, My love for you and your understanding will be opened, for I will allow you to see My heart and in My glory, you will see that this was My will all along to draw you near to Me!

Come now, and begin to enter in, for I will meet you there!”

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Marjorie Owen
August 3, 2017 10:14 pm

I have been a singer since I was a child and love good music. Much of what passes today for praise or worship music is thump, thump, tuneless, Wordless junk. Far better were (are still) the old hymns than most of what they are feeding us today. I am not against new music. Even Haydn’s music was new in its time. We desperately need something new and better than today’s old worn out choruses. I have experienced the glory and presence of God in music; there is no substitute for it, and my heart longs for more. This is a good word.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 4, 2017 2:25 pm

amen Marjorie, and Marty!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 3, 2017 7:51 pm

A much needed balm to the soul. A Pure word of hope. Yea Lord, Come down upon us,-Rest upon us……Commune with us O my King Amen.

sherry
sherry
August 3, 2017 8:53 pm

This song is so anointed and reminds me of the words in this post.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 4, 2017 4:09 am

I downloaded it already. Praise is the highway to the throne of God. amazing song . Thanks for sharing

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 4, 2017 4:09 am

*thanks sherry for sharing

Lydia Hodge
August 3, 2017 6:55 pm

He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord. Psalms (40:3)
I love this Brother. It’s in his Word and he will use it turn people’s hearts to the fear of the Lord. Even as the world is falling part, God’s people will rise to such a place of victory.

Taryn
Taryn
August 4, 2017 12:01 am

The Lord has shown us that the majority of these so called Christian worship groups are satanic. These songs release snakes in the spirit realm of depression, despair, divorce, hopelessness, etc! The Elect are deceived & must test every song sung now! There have been no watchmen on the wall to protect the Church!

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 4, 2017 2:00 am

Tara you can you explain to me. I take this very seriously. I have been shown stuff on Hillsong but I use music playing in my house as part of my Spiritual warfare. I appreciate any additional details you are allowed to provide. God Bless

Mike M
Mike M
August 4, 2017 8:26 pm

Todd I hear songs on Christian radio that have a nice sounding message but aren’t biblical. Also, songs on Christian radio that are ‘me’ centered and not Christ centered bother me. Hope that helps a little bit.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 4, 2017 4:17 am

It’s just a matter of spiritual discernment . Let me explain using this scenario: let’s say sb speaks to you has a mouth odor, his words might be smooth but the odor will ooze out and this will make you not necessarily dislike the message but you will not enjoy the conversation . Such is not living a correct life and singing worship songs. Another issue is invoking curses upon those who listen to this songs by satanic priests,witches and warlocks : This can be countered anyways by the blessings of God upon one’s life nevertheless be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit concerning a song and watch out fleshly signs such as using too much noise to cover the background esoteric chants of this satanists praying demonic prayers . God bless you Todd enjoy your night.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 4, 2017 8:03 pm

Very good way of putting it. I like that way of understanding .it.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
August 4, 2017 3:27 am

Yes Tara. Keen to know more. I do not want to be playing anything ungodly.

Diana
Diana
August 3, 2017 6:46 pm

Oh,my,Sooooo beautifil….what an invitation to enter into fellowship …
“He inhabits the people of His Praise.”
We will surely need this if we are going to also enter into the fellowship of His sufferings.
Thank you LORD….

RSS
RSS
August 4, 2017 10:01 pm

One of the best worship songs IMO, from a few years back “The David Singers”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKPmjEJLAo

Corrine
August 4, 2017 10:27 pm

RSS, thank you for sharing this song! Blessings, Corrine

Richard
Richard
August 5, 2017 2:44 am

And this the best worship I’ve heard in years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y10zriVYjnw
Right into glory. …

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 5, 2017 3:58 am

Yes, awesome, thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks. I watch quite a bit of Jenn and the Bethel worship on youtube. Just saying.

GB.

Bonnie
August 4, 2017 8:46 pm

I want to share a dream I had recently. Mind you, I normally NEVER remember a dream more than a couple times a year and they are usually pretty mundane. But this was special, very real and I’m sure from God as every minor detail was remembered. I was sitting in a room with a group of people and turned on the music very loud. It was old style country music (one of the few I don’t like), but I sat down and left it on loud and felt quite satisfied. All the people in the room went ballistic. They were pulling on their hair, standing up and yelling in my face to shut off that awful sound. They were agitated, angry and hated this sound. End of dream.

But when I woke up in the morning the first thing I heard in my spirit was “This is how the demons feel when you play praise music”. Because of an evil encounter recently, I feel God was teaching me this too can be used in Spiritual Warfare.

Any thoughts on this?

August 4, 2017 11:20 pm

Thanks for sharing that awesome dream Bonnie. Praise and worship is great warfare against the enemy.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
August 3, 2017 8:11 pm

this is so awesome!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 13, 2017 8:42 am

I heard two beautiful songs about Jesus in dream in the past 13 hours. Glory be to God for the new songs , Halleluyah .