“I saw multi-stage Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles flying over the skies of America’s rural country areas”

Early morning on March 25th 2017, I was given a dream in the middle of the night, which was one of the more frightening dreams I’ve ever seen.

I saw multi-stage Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles (ICBM’s) flying over the skies of America’s rural country areas. It was a clear morning as they flew over a downtown area that was low traveled and quiet.

I saw a white church steeple sticking above the green, very green, trees as this missile began to break up into different stages with one going to one predesignated target and another toward another predesignated target. It was a multi-stage rocket that exploded over the top of different areas in country communities. When I first noticed the church steeple and the green trees around it, I remember thinking it looked kind of plastic and almost not real, but then I was immediately transported to looking above the landscape and standing about the landscape, almost like Puppet Masters, were men discussing these attacks. I saw several world leaders who were very obvious to me and others who were not so much. I definitely saw Vladimir Putin holding a teaching stick and pointing to different areas on this map that were going to be struck and that we’re going to be hit.

These men were talking about the different megaton bombs that would be used for these sudden strikes. I kept hearing one of them mention the number 8. I wasn’t sure if that was power or locations or even time, but for part of the conversation they were mentioning that number.

As I was allowed to listen in, I heard this nuclear attack was being discussed as a foregone conclusion and not something that was being planned, but going over that which HAD already been planned. Putin was showing what the effectiveness would be on that morning.

I saw life being carried on as normal with men playing golf and people shopping. It appeared to be a weekend day.

Then I saw myself in the role of a Police Officer in full uniform and wearing gear that I do not currently have. We were called to attend to needs in an urban area as it seemed all hell was breaking loose. Even now, I can see the smoke, and the drug overdoses, and the people going insane because of what had happened. I heard the calls coming in on the police radio that people were dying and fighting and looting. As Law Enforcement, we knew we were not going to be able to handle the volume of calls that were incoming on this day. There was a knowing among us as we responded that most people were going to be on their own.

I saw cars catching on fire alongside the road. People were standing helplessly by their cars, too shocked to even ask for help. Hysteria does not even begin to capture the looks on their faces.

When I could hardly stand to look upon the pain anymore, I awoke!!

The really fascinating aspect of this dream was the next morning as I was putting on all my police gear, my wife walked into the room to ask if I had rested and slept well. I told her no I had not because I had a very sobering dream about America and nuclear war. Then my wife, who NEVER dreams said, “Oh my Marty, I too had a dream last night about America being invaded and a coming attack.”

She went on to accurately describe what she saw, which was very reminiscent of some of the newer smaller thermonuclear weapons. She described soldiers on American soil that WERE NOT Americans. In 25 years of marriage this has NEVER happened with my wife and I, having the same type and theme of dream on the same night.

Blessings and Prepare!

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

sgd
sgd
April 3, 2017 9:34 AM

Marty,
I see you live in VA. I don’t now how close you are to Fairfax, but when we lived in Winchester, we attended her Church in Charles Town from time to time. Rev. Ellen Blackwell is now semi-retired, but was in full ministry past the age of 100. He church in Fairfax is Way of Faith. When she was much younger she awoke to the sounds of sirens, gunshots, helicopter, and fighter jets. She thought DC had been invaded. The Lord then told her that she was having an open vision, and that she would live to the invasion of DC. He asked her to prepare a place for people fleeing the Beltway. Not long after that, a man gave her property along the Shenandoah River/Blue Ridge Mountains right outside of Charles Town, WV. She renamed the facilities/church Mt. Zion. It had been a boys camp or boys home, not sure. It might be worth your time to check out Way of Faith in Fairfax and compare notes. She has to be over 104 now; she is still going strong.

Marty Breeden
Mwbreeden@pagesheriff.com
April 3, 2017 11:39 AM

Thank you I’m approximately 70-90 minutes West of D.C.. very interesting indeed!!!

Joe
Joe
April 3, 2017 9:50 AM

May be number 8 denotes to missile launch sequence.

Minuteman-III MIRV launch sequence :
1. The missile launches out of its silo by firing its 1st-stage boost motor (A).
2. About 60 seconds after launch, the 1st stage drops off and the 2nd-stage motor (B) ignites. The missile shroud (E) is ejected.
3. About 120 seconds after launch, the 3rd-stage motor (C) ignites and separates from the 2nd stage.
4. About 180 seconds after launch, 3rd-stage thrust terminates and the Post-Boost Vehicle (D) separates from the rocket.
5. The Post-Boost Vehicle maneuvers itself and prepares for re-entry vehicle (RV) deployment.
6. The RVs, as well as decoys and chaff, are deployed.
7. The RVs (now armed) and chaff re-enter the atmosphere at high speeds.
8. The nuclear warheads detonate

Marty Breeden
Mwbreeden@pagesheriff.com
April 3, 2017 11:39 AM

I had no idea about this sequence! Thanks for sharing!!

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
April 3, 2017 9:44 AM

Very sobering. The number “8” really struck me. This morning and for about a week I have been studying AMOS 8. This morning I was keying in on AMOS 8.8 which could be nuclear related as well as verse 9. The Father has and is giving us plenty of time and warning to prepare. Great destruction is coming BUT so is the greatest manifestation of His Presence and Glory this Earth has ever seen in and through all those who are in Him!! The great harvest, after the former and latter rains fall, is about to take place. Praise God!

Erin
Erin
April 4, 2017 6:20 PM

Amen!

flea
flea
April 3, 2017 3:19 PM

Marty,
Your vision correlates with the one of Pastor TD Hale. He saw four stages, of which the last two are the same as yours. His visions started at the end and ran backwards to the present time, which seems to be the case with yours as well. From back to front he saw: (1) Obama shooting the American Eagle, (2) Financial collapse leading to looting for food, (3) Famine and chaos with people committing sucide by jumping of bridges, and (4) Bombs falling everywhere with everything burns down. In a second dream he saw (5) people being arrested by the USA government and taken to camps, where they were processed.

Lydia Hodge
April 3, 2017 2:41 PM

Marty thank you for sharing your dream. We are going to be humbled as a nation even as God reveals himself as the one who raises up nations and brings them down.

Manne
Manne
April 3, 2017 12:09 PM

Marty….I had 2 different attack/invasions dreams several years ago. In my first one, I saw fire and then the military helping people into jeeps to evacuate them. In the same dream, I also saw paratroopers coming from the sky, and Jesus was behind me when I appeared to be looking out of my door window, and He said, “don’t be afraid, b/c I’m coming very soon”. This is one part of my dream I do not understand: the military and the jeeps looked like the military from years ago, the uniforms, helmets, jeeps, all the dark green and old styles. My own personal thought, was maybe it would be the veterans that would assume command. Any thoughts?

Richard
Richard
April 3, 2017 2:02 PM

The old style equipment may mean that we may be entering a war with antiquated technology. If a Russian nuke strike does occur, then an EMP blast will knock out basically anything electronic and America will have to revert to old school war fighting.

Kathy C
April 4, 2017 1:06 AM

Yes Richard—About the US reverting to antiquated technology—In Henry
Gruver’s vision about our invasion of foreign troops, I believe it was China
that came up the Columbia River at Astoria , WA. and started killing people
in an invasion . The only response Henry saw was vintage WW2 airplanes.
This makes me think of an EMP. Also remember Henry was told by
Prince Charles that we would have to fight without help from God !
Never forget that vision. This does not negate the protection of the Lord
for his own ! Praise the Name of the Lord –our strong tower !
Just looked for this part of the vision in a link—-it’s one of the early
you tube versions—he had also stated Russia came to the east coast .

April 3, 2017 4:57 PM

Manne adding up what Duduman and many others have been shown at least 22 American cities are nuked and 30+ military bases , plus many other cities and bases are hit with chem & bio weapons . The surprise attack will kill 50-70 million on the first day I estimate . We will lose 70% of our Air Force & Navy on the first day , our front line equipment will be destroyed . America will be desperate and have to pull old equipment out of moth balls to fight with I believe and many of our front line troops will be dead of course , leaving the vets to fight . May GOD have Mercy ! Just my thoughts .

Manne
Manne
April 3, 2017 5:08 PM

Wow John, I never thought of that. My boys are in the Navy. I keep praying Psalm 91 over them. I know we aren’t supposed to worry, but we mother’s never stop. I wonder…..do we even have much of the old equipment left?

Sue
Sue
April 3, 2017 7:52 PM

Manne, the real equipment is our Lord Jesus.

April 3, 2017 8:18 PM

Sister Sue our primary equipment is JESUS I agree , but it also depends on faith level I believe . If a Brother or Sister can walk on water or is laying hands on the sick and they are healed and seeing the supernatural on a regular bases in life now , they will walk thru the fire without burning . If these things are not happening now in a person life it is going to be rough I believe to learn in a crisis .

Sujit Thomas
April 4, 2017 4:06 AM

John,

I believe we must take steps of faith to see results in the natural. But I agree that if we don’t take such steps now when things are relatively normal, then it will be rough when things are no longer normal.

April 4, 2017 7:29 AM

Sujit I have yet to determine completely what moves ABBA to touch people with the supernatural . I have laid hands on two dogs and seen them healed and laid hands on three people and seen them healed . But just a few weeks ago I saw a blind teen age girl at walmart and I asked if I could pray for her . She got so excited Sujit that I was going to pray for her and I really had my faith up when I prayed for her , but she was not healed then . I was heart broken over my failure for her and do not understand why GOD did not heal her . Failure just makes me more determined to find the answer , practice makes perfect .

S.A.
S.A.
April 4, 2017 9:12 AM

Please don’t be discouraged John. When you step out in faith and obedience to pray for someone leave the results
to the Lord. Continue to be faithful with the assignments.
Supernatural healings are not always instantaneous. Your
prayer may have started the process though. Or, you may be one of several whose prayers will bring about her restoration of sight. Pray for those God-appointments, step
into them with faith, then leave the results to Him. Peace to you-

April 4, 2017 9:30 AM

S.A. that is the Spiritual question I am dealing with , I have thought of all the things you said , but as I pray on it , HOLY SPIRIT keeps taking me too Mark 16 : 15-18 . Yeshua says these signs * Shall * follow them that believe and they * Shall * lay hands on the sick and they * Shall * recover . I do not see a qualifier , I believe and have faith and JESUS healed All HE touched and HE was our example and goal . So I know I am missing something or not understanding some thing !

S.A.
S.A.
April 4, 2017 10:09 AM

I think the encouragement I am trying to give to you, my brother in the Lord, is that like you I have prayed for the healings of many (often strangers that cross my path).
Sometimes I have been contacted a day later (by someone that came to give a quote on a home repair that was in serious pain and was prayed for) or a week later (an employee in an insurance office in tremendous pain for years from a car accident that was prayed for) to be told “it worked!” – and often I never see/hear from the person again after praying for them -but I walk away believing God has touched them just the same as the others. I did not expect to be contacted in the first two examples – and yes, it was incredibly encouraging to hear their testimonies. And in the cases where I never see the people again, I have sometimes expressed to the Lord that I would like to cross their path again and come to know what He actually did do as a result of that time of prayer; but knowing that I may not, I must leave the result with Him. I’m just trying to encourage you to keep doing what you are doing! He is at work! You may not get to see it at that very moment – and/or you may never see that person again – but keep trusting that He is. (I’m saying that to encourage myself, too.)

S.A.
S.A.
April 4, 2017 10:34 AM

P.S. When I said I did not expect to be contacted – I do not mean that I did not expect their healing – I just did not know I would actually get to “hear” their testimonies 🙂

April 4, 2017 10:19 AM

There is wisdom in your words , I will pray & consider your words on this S.A. , thank you .

Sujit Thomas
April 4, 2017 11:56 AM
John, What S.A. has communicated is very often all that you will have to go on as encouragement: Leave the results to God. It is when we become obsessed with results that things go wrong. Either we let the positive results go to our head and become overconfident or we let the negative results go to our head and give up. Even Jesus’s disciples experienced failure firsthand in Matthew 17:16. And when they asked him why, he had two words as the answer (Matt. 17:20): Your Unbelief. Now, at first glance, one may wonder, “What unbelief? They tried, and it didn’t happen. They weren’t hoping to cast the demon out. They were sure they could do it. That is why they did it. But it didn’t happen. So, where is the unbelief?” Jesus’s answer to them seems to indicate that there is a level of unbelief that will not go out except through prayer and fasting (Matt. 17:21). I think I may have once heard John Paul Jackson explain it this way: Unbelief is not the absence of faith. It is the opposite of faith and is detrimental to it. The unbelief needn’t just be in me. It could be in the receiver. It could be in the crowd of onlookers looking at me as I try to heal someone. A simple math equation is how I tend to picture the effect of unbelief on my faith. If I have four units of faith and zero units of unbelief, my faith would result in a positive outcome, as in: 4 – 0 = 4 But if I have four units of faith and four units of unbelief, my faith would not result in anything positive, as in: 4 – 4 = 0 But if I am constantly expecting negative outcomes,… Read more »
April 4, 2017 1:51 PM

Sujit , Glynda is correct , you have a preacher in you . I see what you are saying , but when I asked the young lady if I could pray for her , the way her face lit up in hope was what made it tough to walk away without seeing the miracle for her . I never want to fail GOD , thow I do of course in spite of my best efforts running the race .

RSS
RSS
April 8, 2017 11:54 PM

Also remember that at one point in his ministry it is mentioned that Jesus was able to do only a few miracles because of people’s unbelief.

April 3, 2017 5:19 PM

I will be lifting you sons up for Angelic protection , we have the Air Force bone yard in Arizona and many old ships in harbors stored , not sure what the Army may have stored . There is a lot in civilian hands too , more than most would guess .

Sue
Sue
April 3, 2017 7:50 PM
S.A.
S.A.
April 3, 2017 10:50 AM

It was when I went to sleep on March 26th that I had an unsettling dream about missiles coming from what appeared to be the east. The missiles came right past the window of a building that I was in with many other people. I posted a comment about it when I read Mena Lee Grebin’s word about Trump/JFK just a week ago. These are sobering times we are in!

Robert Adolph
April 3, 2017 12:02 PM

S.A. the stage is set according to the great vision of Dumitru Duduman. He said the Russians would attack when their was great civil strife in the center of the country. The anarchist left is not only promoting chaos but is also sticking a finger in the Russian bear’s eye. America will be neutralized and the A/C will rise from a ten nation confederation formed from inside the boundaries of the old Roman Empire.

Savage
Savage
April 3, 2017 5:20 PM

“when there is great civil stuff in the center of the country” is a subjective timestamp. I live “in the center” and see no inkling yet. So, I can’t see the start sign yet.
On the other hand, the weekend WSJ headlined coming rate increases, which in my mind, heralds the imminent fulfillment of James’ dream of the “dollar standing strong” prior to its being overthrown.

Mike M
Mike M
April 3, 2017 6:51 PM

Chicago is the murder capital of America and Minneapolis is a hot-bed of radical Islam. St. Louis just about blew up with the Ferguson riots. I think we might be surprised just how quickly some of our major metro areas could tip over under the right circumstances.

Antwon
Antwon
April 3, 2017 7:58 PM
Speaking of mpls Mike you are so right. My two sons had similar dreams but in different forms about mpls. The oldest(13 at the time) out of the two came to me the day after our wedding(we had it in our home) I was on the sun porch and the house was quiet. I was just thanking God for my new wife and he said dad I just had a dream that fire was all around the house but we were safe. Then the youngest (9 at the time)a month later july he told his mom and I his dream he had. It was tornadoes all around our home and we were safe. Now right now the killing all around our block is like fire and tornadoes.. We’ve had six killings in a week in a half. The boys also witness two men they describe them to me very well were shooting on the corner of our block. Then weeks later my youngest biological told me of a dream where he and his mom where attending sun day service at their old church in St Paul. They were sitting in church and he heard gun shots. He said that they ran out to the car. His mom didn’t know what to do. He said he told her don’t worry mom lets go to dad he knows what to do the end of the dream. I ask him if it felt like he was there or dreaming. He said he was there and can hear and smell it all. These dreams were in 2015. I believe that there will be a lot of attacks here in big and small churches. This is why we stop attending church. I wasn’t allowed to conceal and carry. We have decided to just have church… Read more »
Savage
Savage
April 3, 2017 7:19 PM

Paraphrasing the sources here: Duduman’s timeline is civil strife >Russian attack. Hales’ timeline is Bombs>famine&chaos>Financial collapse&looting>EndofAmerica. Putting the two together: missile attack leads to dollar collapse/famine/strife which facilitates invasion.

S.A.
S.A.
April 3, 2017 5:07 PM

I’m further disturbed that I, like Marty and his wife, live not so very far from D.C.-

Sue
Sue
April 3, 2017 7:48 PM

You need a place up in the mountains.

jerry rigg
April 4, 2017 8:24 AM

How about Masada?

Kathy C
April 4, 2017 1:47 AM

Marty, God is on the move in our lives—-The Lord blessed my husband and I
by getting us tickets to ” Hear the Watchman” conference in Dallas.
Had been praying that my spouse would come ” Awake ” and have an interest
in what I have a passion for as far as these end time teachings .
Bless his heart , because of his love for me he said ” OK I’ll Go “—–WELL
he and I were blessed beyond measure—opened his eyes REAL BIG !!
LA Marzulli , Michael Boldea, P. Begley, Russ Dizdar , Peck , Jolly and host of
other brother and sisters in the Lord !
My question for you Marty —-hubby and I had breakfast with Stephen Pidgeon yesterday—just the three of us . We did not know who he was —
just that he had published the Cepher Bible he was selling at the conference.
Marty , he started relaying meeting ” this guy ” and telling your story,
because of Z3 I said ,” that’s Marty Breeden you our talking about , he
said yes in a nod and we were distracted by the server—-did you recently
talk to Stephen –did not get the end of his story about meeting you !
Or maybe he was relaying your story only—-will ask him when he sends us his email that he promised ! What a weekend—God blessed our every step!

Marty Breeden
April 7, 2017 9:48 PM

I can’t say I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with him….id love to though!

Richard
Richard
April 3, 2017 1:57 PM

“8” may also denote Federal Region VIII which includes Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming where our Minuteman III nukes are housed in silos. Russian “Victory Day” (May 9th) is also celebrated the following day.

Peter MacCabe
April 4, 2017 5:09 PM

It was a few years ago but I have also seen America under nuclear attack. The ICBMs were like comets and the warheads like stars falling to earth. I way lying flat om my back on some crazy paving with my head fixed skyward on a brilliantly sunny day. I was paralyzed and couldn’t move but I knew where I was and it was in a suburb of am American city just about to be wiped out by a huge nuclear detonation. Sirens were going and there was deafening chaos. I woke up but that has always stuck im my head for 20 years or more.