America Invaded During Football Season

nuclear_explosionToday I dreamed America was under attack. It was during football season and everyone was totally distracted by either attending the games or watching them on television. Suddenly, our nation came under attack as we were invaded right here in our land.

In this dream my family and I were living in a house located in a neighborhood in a coastal city. I don’t know what city it was because we actually live far from the coast. When the news of the invasion was announced everyone panicked. There was total hysteria and chaos. Fear gripped the whole nation. Everyone in our city was getting out of there as fast as they could, grabbing what they could and fleeing inland. I went out to my driveway and spoke with one of my neighbors. He told me he was getting his family together and fleeing. He said he thought they would be much safer getting away from the coast.

No one had any information about where the foreign armies had landed or what cities were under attack, but everyone just assumed they would be safer by getting away from the coast.

At my house several families came together. I asked them if we could all pray together so we formed a big circle with all of the adults and kids. We joined hands and started praying. There were several other fathers there and they each prayed short prayers. Their prayers were way off the mark because they seemed to be so full of themselves.

Then I started praying and something rose up from deep inside of me as my heart cried out to God saying, “Oh God, you alone are our God! We look to you and only you! We put all of our hope and trust in you. We are not going anywhere without you. We are going to stay right here until you tell us to go somewhere else. Wherever you are is where we want to be!”

As I prayed everyone including the kids joined in agreement with me. By the time we were done we were all in agreement, in one accord. Immediately we were given insights into what was happening and saw what we needed to do. We saw the enemy was able to monitor our movements through their satellite surveillance. They were watching everything going on in America. Since everyone else had fled the enemy would assume we had fled with them. We understood we could not go outside during the daylight hours, but needed to stay in the house. At night we could go outside without being detected. If we stayed inside after dark we had to keep our lights turned off except perhaps a flashlight or a candle.

So we came up with a plan to send everyone out into the neighborhood at night to gather as much water and food as we could find. We became nocturnal, sleeping during most of the day and eating breakfast just before it got dark. Then at night we went into the abandoned homes looking for things we needed. Although we still had electrical power, we did not expect it to last much longer so we looked for items that we could use without power. We knew the neighbors were not coming back so they would not need these things. Then we would all return back to our house before sunrise. After sunrise we would have our dinner before going to bed.

We saw that everyone who fled in panic had not taken time to realize what they were doing. The freeways would be jammed like a parking lot. The gas stations would be closed or out of gas so their cars would soon run out of gas. Then they would be stranded a long ways from their homes. They would not be able to find water or food. Besides that they had no idea where the enemy was going to strike next. For all they knew they could have been driving into an area where a nuclear bomb was going to drop. They were racing to their own destruction because they did not trust the Lord or take the time to seek Him about what they should do. They were in great danger because He was not a part of their lives.

Meanwhile, we were safe and had everything we needed because we sought the Lord first and followed His leading. We seemed to have an endless supply of everything we needed.

Then the scene changed and I was at a hospital. At the front desk I saw two ladies working there. I recognized one of them as a Christian lady I knew who just recently died. Yet she was very actively involved in helping people during this time trouble. I thought about how the people in heaven were working together with the believers on earth to do the will of God. Those who have died in the Lord are very much alive with Him. They are not just floating on clouds playing harps either. They are busy doing His will, which means they are tending to the important matters that are on His heart. What is on His heart is the people who are now living on the earth because He knows they are in the heat of the battle. They are in the valley of decision where they must choose between eternal life and eternal death. The Bible tells us they are able to see what is happening here (Hebrews 12:1), but I believe the Lord allows them to be involved in other ways too. Heaven and earth join together as one in doing the will of the Father!

There are two main points to this dream.

1. First an invasion of America is coming. I was not shown what year it will happen, but it will be during football season. I don’t believe that is a coincidence. I believe God is purposely allowing it to happen at that time to smash our idols. Americans are the most entertained people in the world and football is one of the most popular forms of entertainment. We have turned to all kinds of entertainment to comfort us and in doing so we have turned away from God. Although there is nothing wrong with watching football games, for many it has become an idol that they have substituted for God. It becomes a big problem when we have time for football, but no time for God.
  2. The second point is Americans have become so engrossed in their entertainment that they have forgotten God. When the crisis comes many will be controlled by fear rather than faith. They will make foolish choices driven by fear because they do not seek the Lord. For this reason, many will perish. Those who seek the Lord will be given insights into whatever situation they find themselves in. He might direct them to stay where they are or He might direct them to go somewhere else. Either way, those who seek Him first will find His protection and provision. There will be a remnant that survives, by the grace of God.

The tighter we hold onto our life the faster it slips away from us. By holding onto our life we actually open the door to fear, which brings confusion and wrong choices. On the other hand, the one who has surrendered their life to the Lord has nothing to fear because they have already lost everything when they put it in His hands.

We get so focused on our daily lives, so distracted by all that we see around us that it is easy to forget we are just mortals living here for a few short years before we go into eternity. Eternity looms ahead of us yet few seem to be preparing for it. It is wise to prepare for eternity. Doing so will bring not only eternal rewards, but also helps us here in this life to have greater peace, joy, and success.

How do we prepare for eternity? We prepare by pursuing things now that have eternal value and setting aside things that have no eternal value. The number one most valuable thing in eternity is the knowledge of God. Here is what the Lord Jesus told us:

“This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” (John 17:3)

The more we know Him the more life we have. Without Him we actually have no life at all. Anyone who thinks they have life without Him is deceived. All they have is an illusion, here today and gone tomorrow. Anyone who rejects Him rejects life and therefore chooses death, eternal death.

On the other hand, those who know the Lord have received the gift of eternal life. They have nothing to fear because their life is safe and secure in His hands. Death holds no power over them because they know something that the rest of the world does not know. They know death was defeated by Jesus Christ when He rose from the grave. They know death is just a doorway into the presence of God where they will be united with Him forever. So even when the whole world is gripped with the fear of losing their life those who know the Lord will be able to stand against fear and take comfort in knowing their lives are in His hands and their eternal future is secure.

The knowledge of God is the key to having confidence, comfort, and courage in the days ahead. Now is the time to build up your faith and draw closer to the Lord than ever before. When trouble comes we need to know how to resist fear and walk in faith. We need to know how to hear His voice so we can follow Him. If we do that we will not only help ourselves, but we can help our family and friends too. If you don’t know the Lord yet click here to find out how you can know Him.

© 2014, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

truthmatters
November 12, 2014 11:00 AM

Interesting dream … But Hebrews 12 This has nothing to do with people in heaven watching us Sadly you grab one verse and refuse context of all scripture .Understand Hebrews 12 says wherefore meaning continue from Hebrews 11 .Hebrews 11 is about those of faith who came before .They are the who Hebrews 12 speaks of .Those that came before in the faith .Nothing to do with the dead watching us on earth .In fact scriptures over and over says those dead or know nothing of the things of Earth .12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

November 12, 2014 1:35 PM

You tripped over your own words. As you stated Hebrews 11 is about those of faith who came before. They are the ones who Hebrews 12:1 says are now “witnesses surrounding us”. That is plainly stated and cannot be disputed. They have all died now, yet they are “witnesses surrounding us”. So you think we are surrounded by corpses? Their bodies died, but their spirits are very much alive. The Lord allows them to surround us so they can witness what is happening in the earth today. If you want to believe these witnesses surround us without being able to see anything then go right ahead, but you have to contradict the meaning of the word witness and the purpose of having them surround us. You have to try really hard to twist such a clear scripture. I hope you will do everyone else a favor by keeping this idea to yourself.

Ryan
Ryan
November 16, 2017 2:31 AM

Ontario CITY

Fat B
Fat B
December 20, 2015 12:01 PM

James, How can the sheeple be watching a big fools ball game if the dollar is worthless? The only way this could happen is if the invasion happens before the dollar dies. Plus, after studying the other dreams from people it seems as though the nukes drop first then the invasion. I just don’t see the enemy dropping there nukes with there army’s are in the cross hairs. Unless I’m missing something, I can’t piece this together. If the invasion of the U.S happens before the dollar dies then it must be very close because if Rick Wiles is right about the fall of 2015 and the fall 2016 being book ends then this may be in football season of 2016. However, it doesn’t line up with Obumer staying in past his term and Hitlery given power when he buzzs off for his next asighnment. My main point here is the dollar must still be in play and still have some value for the people to even care about football. Unless the attack and invasion is what finally kills the dollar. All I know is after the crash of the dollar that you were shown to happen no later than Jan 31, 2016 the dollar servives a season longer if I understand right. Do you see where I’m comming from or no?

Chris Bair
Chris Bair
November 3, 2015 12:31 AM

Thank you for this artical. I and my wife have talked about what we should do in response to all we have heard and read. The Lord gave us a verse in Isaiah 61 telling us that we are oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord, yeas ago when my son died.
When I first heard these things. I was afraid and wondered where do we go ? But gently and purposefully the Holy Spirit has guided us and pointed out that ” oak trees do not move”. So with this message comes an assurance that we are to stay put and wait. Thank you for your faithfulness

Jerry Sundberg
November 3, 2015 10:34 AM

Great response Chris Bair. We sing the words “For He is our Rock” and few actually take this as the truth for their lives as it is. If we are founded upon this Rock of our Salvation, then there is nothing for us to cause us to fear. Psalms 91 shows us this truth. I say AMEN to your testimony and pray that all will hear this and put their trust in the Lord their God.

Janice Harrington
July 17, 2015 9:17 AM
True prophets will agree. I found James Bailey’s message to be wise counsel to God’s children. About people heading inland when the bombs come– In the 1960s a minister of the Lord me that he was told 18 cities will be hit (bombed) at the same time, and most of them were on the coasts–that Chicago was hit inland, and Kansas City will also be hit. Others have seen that when this happens, the capital of the US will be moved to the center. That makes sense; but then KC will be targeted. Read Isa. 4:3-6 (two cities will be protected {4:5} after the rebellious are washed away and purged). I believe the 7-year tribulation will begin the day America is bombed. With America gone, or out of commission worldwide, the power to control the world would be up for grabs. Thus time for the anti-christ to rise and take over all countries–to bring a deceptive “peace” to the world. A friend of mine had a vision of countries in the eastern hemisphere uniting and signing some sort of an agreement, or pact, then the entire western hemisphere lit up in a red mist (as if attacked and burning). To me it meant nuclear war comes to North and South America. In about the 1940s or ’50s, another minister I knew said the Lord told him that America will be bombed, and that the fear and chaos will be worse than the blood bath that’s coming. That’s my paraphrasing, but the point is clear. One more thing–as to the football season timing–I have learned that God does not give a time–“day or hour”, but He will give the approximate season. It can be found in Isaiah 18–when the sour grapes are are ripening on the vine, then He will cut… Read more »
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 20, 2015 7:46 PM

I find KC interesting due to Rick Wiles daughters 5 scene dream in which she saw a missile land on the football field of a pro NFL game. The team wore dark Red and gold. The Chiefs?
from their schedule, their last game is the 3rd of Jan. He covered this dream with his friend stephan from panama i think oct 14th 2014 about the 20 min mark

Dante
Dante
September 14, 2016 9:38 PM

A young lady by the name of Cyrene Watts, who has visions and dreams posted on http://www.whygodreallyexists.com posted on her Facebook page today that the number 25 has appeared to her twice in the past month, and she perceived that it was a date. The number 9 appeared to her at another time, and she perceived that it was a month (9/25…September 25th).

On her Facebook post, she also shared two other dreams/visions from a young girl and another woman, who confirmed the September 25th date, but none were given the year. Both visions/dreams were related to an invasion. The young girl said the faces of the invaders were tan in color.

On September 25th of THIS YEAR, the Seattle Seahawks have a HOME game against the San Francisco 49ers (whose colors are red, gold, and white).

On tonight’s episode of TruNews, Pastor Wiles went into our problems with N. Korea. This scenario could be upon us!

Nancy Burks
Nancy Burks
June 8, 2015 4:50 PM

This vision is very close to the one given at a prophecy conference in Carrollton GA back in June 1994 by Peck Mallory. His wife, Benji Mallory was actually heading up the conference as she is a traveling evangelist with quite a story to tell. Brother Mallory shared a vision God gave him about America being attacked during “jacket season” or in the fall. He didn’t know what year it would be. But calculating the years since I first heard it, that would be 21 years this fall. Seven is the number of completion in God’s, so 3 times 7 would be this fall. We all need to pray.

Rich
Rich
February 17, 2015 3:41 PM

I guess you meant NEXT football season…

sonnyskies
sonnyskies
February 7, 2015 10:38 PM

A dream I had within about the last year has me looking at my house from the street and all of the houses to the right are gone with only a for sale sign present. I say to myself that it would make a nice purchase to add to my property for gardening..[ vegetables ]. I look down the street to the railroad track and see a circa 1942 steam engine dead heading down the tracks toward the city. I find it amazing that a steam engine would be riding the rails so I walk down that way..as i do I see a brother [ son] behind me and invite him to join me in checking out the steam engine before it goes out of sight…when I get to the track I see a circa 1865 steam engine and a civil war campsight with tents and soldiers…at the center is a campfire and it has two USA flags around it. One of the flags is leaning too far over the fire [ from right to left ] and begins to catch fire! As I approach the flag a somewhat short pudgy blonde haired man puts out the flag’s fire. The flag is badly burnt but is still recognizable. end.

sonnyskies
sonnyskies
February 7, 2015 10:20 PM

I had a dream late in the 2014 football season where I see a television displaying a yellow screen with red writing and it states that it has been decided to play the football game anyway..at that point the screen begins to roll [ like the old Tv’s used to do so often ] then the screen display sputters in and out and suddenly blacks out!

LaDon Findley
LaDon Findley
December 28, 2014 10:25 PM

Amen to this article!!! I have even said that if I was the devil, the easiest way to get people to take the mark would be to offer FREE season tickets to football games at the college of their choice. People would line up hundreds of miles, stand in the rain, snow, etc. Just to get them. In fact, they would beg for it. Rome is doomed.