Mario Murillo: “Mr. President, Just Stop Talking to the Press.”

Mr. President,

Take it from a preacher — you need to stop talking to the press.  They have sold themselves to toppling you.  They are as far from journalism as the east is from the west.

Consider this verse from the Bible the next time you are tempted to answer one of their stupid questions: “Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him. – Proverbs 26:4

I write this to you because I have heard from people I trust that you love Jesus.  I also believe you love America.  It’s as a brother that I write this.

You have more important things to do!  Media banalities throw you off your game.  They try to use your competitive nature against you.   Let me invoke some New York City wisdom: fuhgeddaboudit.

Just keep on making America great again.  The people that matter—the American people—will see the results and support you.

Mr. President, the same Constitution which guarantees freedom of the press, guarantees freedom from the press—especially when it is no longer the press.

You already know this: North Eastern colleges spew out 89% of our “journalists”.  It was in these hallowed halls that accurate reporting was chloroformed.  Truth, accuracy, fairness and honesty were all sacrificed on the altar of “secular progressivism.”

In this cult, the global order must come no matter what the cost. America must be diminished by open borders, the destruction of the family, and the eradication of our Judaeo/Christian values. You, dear president, stand in the way of all of this.

I am trying to Mirandize you against the press: anything you do say, can and will be used against you.

Please read what Jesus said to understand the media:

31 And the Lord said, “To what then shall I liken the men of this generation, and what are they like?
32 They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling to one another, saying: ‘We played the flute for you, And you did not dance; We mourned to you, And you did not weep.’
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’
34 The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’” (Luke 7:31-34)

Do you see the comparison? The liberal media wanted James Comey fired. Every Democratic leader called for his head. Firing James Comey was noble and right…until you did it.

Until accurate reporting makes a comeback, nothing you say or do will be right. Ignore them.

Mario Murillo

Author: Mario Murillo

Mario Murillo is founder of Mario Murillo Ministries, based in Reno, NV. He is an evangelist, blogger, and author of Fresh Fire. His ministry offers a free monthly newsletter. Visit his website at MarioMurillo.org.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Jan
Jan
May 16, 2017 5:19 am

The White House press corp have become a nest of vipers. Mr. Murillo is right to say ignore them. They have no interest in reporting the news, they simply want to play a game of gotcha. It is disgusting to watch. The president has better things to do with his time.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
May 16, 2017 7:53 am

Johnathan Cahn’s new message has important information regarding Trump’s role. I highly recommend it:

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Sarah, thank you for sharing this .I love Jonathan Cahn. I have not seen this before. Wow, amazing word and insight. I agree, we should’t get to focused on what Trump is doing or not doing. God is using him for His purpose. God shows me a lot of thngs through situations in my life. The other day I was cleaning up an area and I picked up an old board. There was a mouse that had been using it for his house and there were shallow tunnels under the board. When I picked it up the mouse was exposed. I feel like we are like that mouse. We feel safe in our home but God is going to pick that board up and expose everything. I think that God is allowing Trump to churn things up and we are having to decide what side we are going to take. Choose this day, who you will serve. There is no middle anymore. Are we prepared to die for our King? Or will we shout it out that Jesus is Lord and we are choosing to serve Him. Rise up saints and declare the word of the Lord.

May 16, 2017 2:13 pm

That was SUPER good info regarding Trump’s role. Thank you so much for sharing that Sarah.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
May 17, 2017 9:54 am

As pointed out by Tasha below, Trump’s info starts at the 34 min mark ; however the first half is how this out-of-control world is still in God’s control (He provides amazing examples) and a never before heard Cuba testimony.

Lydia Hodge
May 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Thank you Sarah for posting. I enjoyed listening to this. I have read both his books.

Tasha
Tasha
May 17, 2017 9:24 am

Thanks for sharing this, Sarah! For those who don’t have time to listen to all of it, the part about Trump’s role starts at 34 min.

Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
May 16, 2017 9:14 am
Trump isn’t here to make America great again. He was chosen to divide and conquer. He’s going to bring a war to America’s shores. There are a lot of prophecies on this site alone that talk about both civil war and foreign war coming soon. I know a lot of people believe Trump was sent to give us a reprieve from that, but, the past months and the quality of his character seem to tell a different story. Trump is a part of the circle of elites that run the show behind the scenes. This feud between Trump and the mainstream media is a show. Trump has surrounded himself with Rothschild, Soros, and CFR affiliates. The same people that own the liberal media. It’s staged or at the very least manipulated to cause a wider gap between the right and left. To put us at each other’s throats. This was going to happen no matter who won this election as the Clintons run in the same circle. I would even postulate that Trump was chosen and the election was a show too. It really seems like the stage is being set for Dumitru Duduman’s prophecy which you can find here: https://z3news.com/w/dumitru-duduman-china-russia-attack-america/ And in another of Dumitru Duduman’s prophecies, he said we will busy with infighting: “He said, “Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety – from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico…” (He told me two other countries, but I didn’t remember what they were.) “…they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
May 16, 2017 9:51 am

I’m beginning to think we have been set up. It’s all a show. They are all in this together. They have learned to play the Christian game because it is an important voting block and they can’t win without it. Oh well.

Mike M
Mike M
May 16, 2017 4:24 pm

I had my suspicions during the election (as much as I wanted to hope otherwise), but when Wilbur Ross (Rothschild) was appointed Secretary of Commerce early on I knew it wasn’t going to be good… I still pray for President Trump and for God’s purposes to be fulfilled through his presidency, but the fix is in. Thanks for the links I will check them out.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 16, 2017 7:49 am
Amen, Here’s teaching/ testimony about how our words get us in soooo much trouble. This is for a prophet, Brother Sundar is not a counselor, so he does not take that approach when praying and talking to people… Midean Women Conference Session 7 Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj August 29, 2017 Starting at min 55 Br. Sundar explains we have many problems b/c we tell people too much and then they cannot hear from God about out issues or others who are sharing with them, b/c their emotions about the issue are overriding God’s direction. He says to let the person talk for 1 min. Then ask them to summarize in one word what they want prayer for. Then go to prayer with that theme and ask God for the answer. This was his advice to a particular prophet was having an issue and he wondered why this was happening to them.. God said b/c he wanted them to stay away from emotional entanglements. The above is how he said to do this. Also, yesterday Pastor Joe Sweet said that one pastor came from a family of 5 brothers and he never wanted to have a boy as a child when we got married. His wife had 2 miscarriages that were boys. The third baby was about to be aborted with hemmoraging. Someone had a word that the other 2 had been aborted b/c of his speaking a curse by saying he did not want a boy. He immediately renounced it and the bleeding stopped. She delivered a healthy baby boy!! He wept over the death his words had caused. What a graphic example. Remember the word from last week that everyone needs to be praying for Trump or he will not remain n office. God wants to give us this grace… Read more »
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 16, 2017 10:06 am

I agree with this except for one thing-using the word “aborted” implies that the babies were killed intentionally. Yes we all have to realize the power in our words. Life or death ,blessing or cursing is in the power of the tongue.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 16, 2017 5:46 pm
Yes, that was not the right word I should have used miscarried. This was such a dramatic example that I wanted to share it. I believe we can neutralize curses that have been spoken over us and our children. I have learned a lot about this from Jon George who I have mentioned several times already. Here’s what I wrote about how we can be held in bondage that we really do not totally see the whole picture: Just recently I have been listening to Jon George on youtube. He is a deliverance minister from FL. He has one prayer on his channel that I have prayed and know I have been delivered from demons and generational spirits. The reason I am telling you this b/c I see how much this has helped me. He also shares how he got into this 2 years ago by praying for the sick and demons would manifest. People would be delivered and come back to testify to him. He was not looking for this ministry at all. Secondly today, he made many statements on his teaching that explained so well why some seem to need more deliverance than others. It is tied to how much they have prayed to enable them to have authority over their lives. He an interesting example of Pastor Rick Warren who’s son committed suicide. This is exact opposite of having a Purpose for his life. Many children are attacked with the spirits that might be hidden in their parent’s lives b/c the parents are more wholly following the Lord. He sees much ignorance on the topic floating in the body of Christ. After people get delivered he wants to see the fruit of it not just the manifestations they felt… Here’s some of my fruit: One is I… Read more »
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Thank you Marilee! I’ll check it out. God bless you too.

Heather C
Heather C
May 16, 2017 3:50 pm

“He wept over the death his words had caused.” I just cant get behind this statement -yes a beautiful example that many can learn from -BUT if we all dropped like flies because of our words —-everyone would be dead —personally as I walk thru my own valley of the shadow of death with my 10 year old autistic child screaming curses and threats of self harm on the daily -I KNOW the LORD ONLY has the power of LIFE & DEATH in HIS hands alone -and I trust that and stand firmly on it -curses or no word curses

Rebecca Bonnell
May 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Dear Heather, It’s not your Child that is screaming self harm but the demon that is causing the autism…Fasting and Prayer can release your Child from the demon’s hold…
Hope this Helps.
GOD Bless and Huge Hugs
Rebecca X

Heather C
Heather C
May 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Lydia, Rebecca,, Faith – Your words have touched me deeply -Thank you SO SO much for your prayers and kind words -sometimes it helps that folks actually know what I am walking thru -I am particularly –frazzeled -raw -overwhelmed with it lately-Jesus is such a rock -peace in the storm as I learn so very much during these trials -I know for certain HE is allowing it and I am embracing the fire as I see so much dross being burned away -I have indeed fasted and prayed and called in the deliverance ministry and people praying with noticeable helps for short periods of time -I am indeed learning sometimes HE delivers us from it and sometimes He walk with us thru it -I also KNOW He is PURGING me of all things that displease HIM -This is an intense training ground on how to walk in love at all times -tired angry hurt whatever – whatever may come -I WILL Praise Him and I trust my son is HIS -so blessed be The Name of The Lord ! —love you all family—- LD

May 17, 2017 11:56 am

Just want to encourage you with this verse . Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Our words carry tremendous weight according to God’s Word. I can tell you from experience that I’ve fought battles in my life by speaking God’s Word over myself and even though things didn’t line up yet. Still having symptom’s and also in other areas. I would have a symptom and speak His Word immidiately and eventually I was healed. That has happened many times over in my life. I would in the middle of a symptom press in and speak His word and believe in His words. I would say out loud you are my healer I am made whole. You have given me a new heart and so much more. I know I feel this way but I have in your word. I have faith in you God that you are my healer you are my deliverer and I trust you with my life. Well before long I ate the fruit of my tounge and it was good. God’s Word is powerful it’s your weapon. Not something to just read but to fight with for your children, yourself and any person that needs to be set free. God says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through GOD to the pulling down of STRONGHOLDS 2Corinthians 10 verse 4 God bless you and your family In Jesus name. thank

May 17, 2017 12:22 pm

By speaking and believing God’s word over just myself personally. I’ve been healed of heart problems, asthma,allergies, my top teeth straightened out and aligned properly, instantly a hump in my back went away during a revival service. My family can attest to all of this. When I couldn’t breath and would need my inhaler I would say Lord I don’t want to live like this. I am healed bc of your word . You are my healer and I know one day this will manifest. Within one week asthma was healed and I’ve never needed an inhaler again. This is just a sampling I could go on and on. We can create life,finances,healing , relationship restoration and anything else that God promises in His Word for us. I would even tell Him . I love you anyway God even if you don’t do this for me. I know you could have. There’s something about voicing out our adoration and belief in God’s Word. He moves. He is a deliverer but not all are delivered. He is a healer yet sadly not all are healed. It’s up to us to fight the good fight and it is a battle but it’s a battle that can be won bc it already has been at the Cross and by His blood that was shed. I

May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Thanks for these awesome testimonies Katie.

May 17, 2017 2:31 pm

I’ve you James, I thank God He gives us testimonies and makes us overcomers!

May 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Meant to say love you James/Z3… Auto correct lol

May 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Thanks Katie. You’re a sweetie.

Heather C
Heather C
May 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Thank you Katie for speaking these powerful words -today I am needing them -I had almost like a balloon of faith rise in me that had been deflated -thank you again

May 17, 2017 5:23 pm

You’re welcome Heather! You can have it! It’s yours and everything else you need too for that matter! Just believe despite what it looks like. Press in anyway and just pray and believe in His Word and in Him. That’s all it is…that’s all it takes. It’s believing that He is telling you the truth when He says I died and shed my blood that you may be healed. All you have to do is believe when you don’t feel like believing. When it’s dark…you choose to see the light. Well it won’t be long before His light manifests. You can stand on any scripture that you find in your bible and see ALL the areas in your life change! Keep that faith even when you don’t feel it. Just believe anyway! Trust me I’ve had lots of reasons in my life not to believe! I found the secret is in the press. It’s in those moments when it’s happening that you confess and align with His Word. Anyway, God loves you and your son so very much and He has only good for you!

May 17, 2017 11:59 am

* I Believe in your Word.

faith
faith
May 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Heather, I have an adult son with autism. I know what you are going through and how difficult it is at that age. For the sake of my son’s privacy I will not go into detail of the trials our family went through. I also understand about what you said about the curses. The Lord knows all about the state of mind of our autistic children.
This scripture is so fitting:

“Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.” Prov. 26:2 (NIV)

Let me encourage you by saying it DOES get better as they become adults. Keep loving and persevering. Blessings to you.

Lydia Hodge
May 16, 2017 5:15 pm

God bless you Heather. You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it’s not the same but my mother suffered from bipolar and I myself was often the one she chose to take her frustrations out on. She has since passed on to be with the Lord. I often wondered why? I love my mom dearly but God has shown me that even in this he is Lord and he has and will yet use it in my life to cause me to be strong in times of persecution. Anyway I don’t often share but your humility has prompted me to do so. God bless.

Heather C
Heather C
May 17, 2017 11:08 am

Marilee -please forgive me sister -my heart was wrong and I confess I was sharp and snarky -I always appreciate all your comments and links -sorry for any offenses sister -Big hugs in Jesus -Have a wonderful blessed day –LD

jerry rigg
May 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Right on Mario, hit the nail on the head. And yes, Mr. Trump, we support you, with prayers for wisdom and guidance, discretion and discernment.

Sandra
Sandra
May 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Here’s a Trump tidbit I knew but never thought about before… For decades the government has been run by the Skull & Cross Bone society (starting at Bush Sr.) But now Trump has taken over and he is a Scottish Rite Freemason and has no ties to the Skull & Cross Bones. Even if he is still on the “anti-Christ” side of things, their camps are divided against themselves…

**Note- I am undecided on where his allegiance is but I thought this info helped me understand why some anti-christ types are SO against him

Jon Bauman
Jon Bauman
May 21, 2017 8:58 pm

All I got when reading this was “””Lean not on your own understanding “”

GERTY BATES
GERTY BATES
May 19, 2017 10:35 pm

AMEN!! I AGREE! ♥

Frederick
Frederick
May 16, 2017 7:36 am

Seriously, do you expect a narcissistic to stop talking to the press when all his life, he basks in it? Get a grip please.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 16, 2017 7:49 am

Wellll……

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
May 16, 2017 7:54 am

You have a point. Trump is not looking to God for wisdom. He is not following after Jesus or seeking godly counsel much, if at all. I do hope he brings some positive change or at least a wall to slow down the tidal wave of filth…but we really need to face some facts…he’s not listening to the advice in the above article haha though I admire the sound advice and theme of the message

Connerhead
Connerhead
May 16, 2017 10:01 am

Trump will be taking crafty counsel against East Jerusalem when the time comes.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Crafty meaning evil or incorrect counsel?