Dumitru Duduman: China and Russia Will Attack America

Dumitru Duduman

Dumitru Duduman

In April 1996, prophetic Christian minister Dumitru Duduman received a vision of a coming attack on America coming from both China and Russia. Dumitru Duduman was a Romanian native who came to America and founded the Hand of Help Ministries. He received many visions and dreams during his life. He went home to be with the Lord in May 1997.

The vision shared below is just one of many that Dumitru Duduman received. A complete list of his prophecies are available on the Hand of Help website, including the transcript of each one. Also included there are the prophetic words received by his grandson, Michael Boldea.

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound.  A voice cried out to me, “Stand!”

In my vision, I was in America.  I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike.  Two of the men carried weapons.  One of the armed men came to me.  “I woke you to show you what is to come.”  He said.  “Come with me.”

I didn’t know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, “stop here!”

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

“Stand there, don’t move, and look,” he continued.  “You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America.”

As I was looking, I saw a great light.  A dark cloud appeared over it.  I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others.   The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand.  However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory.  The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one.  “I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans.  Do not fear, we will attack them from behind.”

A voice said to me, “Watch where the Russians penetrate America.”

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, “When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning.”

The other two presidents spoke, “We, too, will fight for you.” Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged.  Then they all signed a contract.  One of them said, “We’re sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too.  Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America.”

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, “Why let ourselves be led by the Americans?  Why not rule the world ourselves?  They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!”

The man standing beside me asked, “This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together.  But everything I’ve shown you is how it will REALLY happen.  You must tell them what is being planned against American.  Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken.”

Who are you?” I asked.

“I am the protector of America.  America’s sin has reached God.  He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people.”

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

“Do you see that?” the man asked.  “This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones.  Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident.”

The events Dumitru Duduman saw coming are disturbing, but it is encouraging that he saw a heavenly army will be sent to deliver those who worship God with a clean heart as they do His work. This is consistent with many other prophetic warnings regarding war coming to America.

MORE PROPHETIC WARNINGS:

Many other people have seen the same events coming that Dumitru Duduman saw. Man of them have also seen revival coming to America in the midst of the destruction. Here are a few examples.

Pastor TD Hale saw a rain of fire spreading like a flood across America, but in the midst of the destruction he saw a great revival coming first to America and then to the whole world as millions of beams of light shot up out of the flood waters. See more in my blog post TD Hale’s 4th Prophetic Dream: Rain of Fire Coming to America.

Mike Shreve saw a worldwide nuclear proliferation coming among the enemies of America during the term of President Obama. He saw this was the scheme of the enemy to stop the spread of the gospel, which was being largely funded by America. However, God showed him “another third great awakening that is coming to our nation and ultimately to our world. So God has a plan that will outwit the enemy.” See more in my blog post Nuclear Proliferation and a Third Great Awakening Are Coming.

David Taylor saw a coming Russian invasion of America that would bring revival to America. The following is an excerpt from my blog post: David Taylor: Russian Attack on America is Coming.

“What Americans don’t understand is they think this is about Osama bin Laden and the terrorists. No, they are getting distracted. The real monster behind this attack is Russia. I can say that boldly because I know they are planning to attack America. Russia is planning an attack against America. What is going to happen is when this war hits America it is going to bring revival to America.”

“I cannot tell you when the Russian invasion of America will happen because the Lord has not given me a date on that. All I can say to America is that she needs to get ready. In the middle of this war the greatest revival is going to break out because whenever darkness hits the glory of the light arises.”

America’s first president, George Washington, saw a coming invasion of America that would be the greatest trial our country would ever face. In his vision, he saw “vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities.” However, he saw the armies of heaven coming to strengthen us. The angels “joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh over come, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks, and renewed battle.” As a result, “the dark clouds rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.” See his complete prophecy in my blog post: George Washington’s Prophecy of the Coming Invasion of America.

Way back in the late 1970’s Chuck Youngbrandt received very detailed revelation regarding the coming invasion of America. He was not shown the timing of the events, although that has not stopped people from trying to guess. Like Dumitru Duduman, he also saw the attack will come from Russia and China. His revelation is extremely detailed so it clears up many questions. For example, the reason why George Washington saw America will ultimately be victorious is because we never officially surrender even though our military will be defeated and our nation will be occupied by millions of Russian and Chinese troops. After the fighting stops, American guerrilla forces continue to strike enemy targets throughout a season of occupation, which lasts for seven years. In the midst of these difficulties, Americans come into agreement seeking the Lord to deliver us. At the end of the seven year occupation, the prayers of the saints combined with the atrocities of the occupiers moves the hand of God to drive them out of our land. That is what George Washington saw when he said, “the dark clouds rolled back.” Then the remnant of surviving Americans, which are the Christians, restore the battered Union. So America will ultimately be victorious, but at a very high cost, which includes a seven year season of servitude and bondage to ungodly rulers.

Dumitru Duduman saw that God “will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness.” He did not see the final outcome of the invasion, but he saw the same army of angels that George Washington saw, going to battle to save God’s chosen ones, those “who worship God with a clean heart.”

MY COMMENTS:

Ancient Israel went into bondage when they turned away from God, and it sounds like America is headed there now. When ancient Israel repented, God restored them and their nation. The sooner America comes to the point of repentance the better. Until we fix our relationship with God our problems will keep getting worse. But if we repent of our sins and pray and seek the Lord, He will deliver us. This battle is in the spiritual realm, not in the natural realm. When America wages war in the heavenly realm, then the battle will turn and God will deliver us.

© 2013 – 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Ariela Solsol
Ariela
March 15, 2015 9:30 pm

In 1967, when I was just a young girl, my soul was taken to heaven. During my visit with the Lord, I was given an intimate, inside look into the very heart of God! As part of the experience, I was shown the complete and utter destruction of America! It was very detailed and the reasons why this horrific attack was taking place were all explained to me from God’s perspective! God help us all!!
I’ve written an ebook and will glad to send a free copy to anyone who requests it.
“Divine Truths Revealed” by Ariela Solsol

zoe
zoe
October 25, 2016 3:46 am

Can you send ne the copy.([email protected]) bless you

Beverly Lucky
July 9, 2016 12:01 pm

Plêiade sendo me a copy

rogelio ranges
rogelio ranges
March 17, 2016 11:02 pm

can u pls send it to me.

David
David
March 13, 2015 2:32 am

I believe Dimitru Duduman stated Venezuela was one of the countries that attacked the USA in his vision? I watched a public presentation at a church of his vision on youtube not long ago. I always scoffed at that thought of Venezuela attacking the U.S., until I read this statement today. Apparently Venezuela is offended due to being sanctioned by Obama? The Venezuelan President claims the course has been set for war? Really? War? Here is a clip of the article I read: “Washington’s decision to declare Venezuela a national security threat will cost the US government a lot, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Thursday at a demonstration in the country’s capital Caracas, TASS reports. Maduro called the move a “colossal mistake” and promised to retaliate. The decision to declare Venezuela a threat to US national security is aggressive and unjust, Maduro said. “The only national security threat for the US is the decisions of its leadership that set a course toward war”, the Venezuelan president added. http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2015/03/13/366016/maduro-us-decision-to-declare-venezuela-national-security-threat-colossal-mistake.html

JAMES HASENPFLUG
January 21, 2016 12:04 am
The re-birth of Babylon is the queen of Babylon, the daughter of Babylon. She is represented by the statue of Liberty, originally representing a goddess whore and Baal worship. She was set as a sign of who America really is. The Bible states she occupies on 7 lands. These are the 7 continents. Her money is the world benchmark. She makes the merchants world wide rich. She has coastal ports and is mighty. She will be destroyed by Russia. The Bible says there is a traitor in her midst. It is Barack Obama. The Queen of Babylon is the harlot in Rev. and the Beast hates the harlot. The Beast is Obama. He gave a sign to us calling his car the Beast. He promotes gay marriage and then celebrates it with putting the rainbow colors over the white house. A complete mocking of God and the days of Noah and the flood resulting in the rainbow. God showed me the Anti-Christ in a dream. He showed me a connection with Russia. He has shown me 4 dreams minimum of nukes over America or EMP’s, conventional bombs that I am running from ll shown coming in the night. Pray it does not happen in the winter Jesus says. Also the rapture cannot happen until the man of lawlessness is revealed. Thessalonian’s says this I believe. I once had a vision of the rapture 35 years ago and never worried about this stuff, but now I am not at ease. Our churches keep completely silent, evil doer’s, gutless, satanic helpers, leading their sheep to slaughter. Be prepared, war and absolute destruction is coming most likely this summer, for it says the king of the north (Russia) and the king of the South (Obama born in Sudan or Kenya) are in power… Read more »
Martus
Martus
January 2, 2016 1:14 am

*The destruction of the U.S.A. will take 2 years.
First with the destruction of New York city then later all of the United States.
*The time clock for the 7 year Tribulation is the near earth orbit of Apophis which occurs first on April 13 2022 then exactly 7 years later on April13 2029!
*The U.S. destruction will commence 2 years before the 7 year Tribulation April 13 2020.
*At the beginning of the Tribulation is the Rapture of the Christian Bride(faithful believers) then at the end is the rapture of the Israel Bride(Messianic Israeli believers), 1260 days before the Messianic Bride is raptured the 144000 witnesses proclaiming God from Israel who were sealed at the first rapture are raptured.
*The last 1260 days are the time of the 2 witnesses (Elijah and Enoch) preaching.
*After the Tribulation there is global destruction as Michael and His angels throw out of Heaven Satan and the rest of the fallen angels who will come with vengeance to destroy the world.
Around a year later those that were taken out return with Christ to the restored Earth for the 1000 year reign of Christ!

Pretoria preacher
December 22, 2015 10:50 am

The biblical description of babylon the great fits that of present day america. I think these prophecies are right. It makes us to seek God more, time is running out @ oriela solsol- can i also have a copy of your ebook

Karen
Karen
September 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Dumitru did not have that vision in 1996. He was given the message about America in 1982-83.

Bill Weather
June 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Actually Dumitru had this 1st given to him in sept on 1984, then Jonah Ben Noah’s supernatural visitation of it 7-8 months later, May 1985, then 7-8 months later was Henry Gruvers in Dec of 1985. These 3 supernatural givings of the Lord all confirm this. in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, let every word be established. This I consider the foundational establishments of the Lord for modern day prophecy.

Travis
Travis
June 24, 2015 3:44 pm
So what happened with this? “The first phase of the attack will be to take down our economy. That phase begins with an economic collapse in October 2013.” “To see more of this word from Cathy Lechner, see my blog post: The Bottom Will Drop Out of Our Economy and Banks Will Fail in 2013.” Speculation isn’t prophecy. And prophecy isn’t from God unless it is 100% correct. I have no doubt we’re in for trouble and are headed for a massive collapse. But you lead God’s people astray when you post things that are demonstrably false. Do not forget that the righteous punishment for a false prophet was death. I am appalled that you equivocate and justify false prophecies after the fact rather than admitting to spreading stories, falsehoods and lies as the inspired word of The Most High. Until He says to any of you, “THUS SAYETH THE LORD”, then shut your mouths and walk humbly in His sight. Don’t tell me that Cathy, or any false prophet misinterpreted dates, times and events. The proclamation of something specific (like a massive economic collapse and the failing of banks at a specific date) cannot be retracted. Cathy will have to be prepared to answer for her words, as will you for spreading them. You are like children who accept anything that comes from someone’s imagination who claims they have received direct revelation from God. If one comes to you as a prophet, test the spirit. If they are seeking money for their “prophetic ministry” or their book, flee from them! If they truly prophecy from the Spirit of God, it will come true. If not, then they are false prophets. There’s no, “Oops” when it comes to prophecy!
David
David
March 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Ok, found the video. It dates to 2009 but that’s fine. A lot of people don’t like Alex? Call him a Jew shill? I think one thing many get confused is the Jewish camp is split in many segments but in simple terms you have the Benjamin Netanyahu’s, the Israeli Jew pursuing faith & truth & peace, and then you have the NWO/illuminati Jews like the Rothschild Organization and those here in the US whose minds are set on destroying this world. Too many people throw all Jews in the same bag and discount them as world trouble makers, bank thieves, evil and such. Did not know about any Venezuela invasion but Lindsey Graham did mention he was told the last mid-east invasion will be Saudi Arabia. The world is getting shaky my friend.

David
David
February 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Watch the actual video of Dimitru giving his message of the destruction of America and it will make the hair on your neck stand up. I read and hear all kinds of prophesies but only certain ones cause the HS in me to rise up and demand my attention. This prophecy by Dimitru did exactly that! I do not believe America is the “mystery Babylon” in Revelation, however, one can not ignore the fact the US is not mentioned in the Bible regarding end times. Some will point to various scriptures making claims relating to America but at best they are vague, if even correct. Something happens to remove America from remaining as a super power. It may be a combination of events but it is apparent we are not an integral part of world affairs. Dimitru is in my top 3 list, along with John Paul Jackson and Terry Bennett regarding most significant end times prophesies and revelation. JPJ and TB prophesies you can follow A to Z and be ready. Know what to expect. Dimitru’s word just plain lays it out. Ouch!