Dumitru Duduman: China and Russia Will Attack America

Dumitru Duduman

Dumitru Duduman

In April 1996, prophetic Christian minister Dumitru Duduman received a vision of a coming attack on America coming from both China and Russia. Dumitru Duduman was a Romanian native who came to America and founded the Hand of Help Ministries. He received many visions and dreams during his life. He went home to be with the Lord in May 1997.

The vision shared below is just one of many that Dumitru Duduman received. A complete list of his prophecies are available on the Hand of Help website, including the transcript of each one. Also included there are the prophetic words received by his grandson, Michael Boldea.

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound.  A voice cried out to me, “Stand!”

In my vision, I was in America.  I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike.  Two of the men carried weapons.  One of the armed men came to me.  “I woke you to show you what is to come.”  He said.  “Come with me.”

I didn’t know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, “stop here!”

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

“Stand there, don’t move, and look,” he continued.  “You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America.”

As I was looking, I saw a great light.  A dark cloud appeared over it.  I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others.   The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand.  However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory.  The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one.  “I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans.  Do not fear, we will attack them from behind.”

A voice said to me, “Watch where the Russians penetrate America.”

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, “When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning.”

The other two presidents spoke, “We, too, will fight for you.” Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged.  Then they all signed a contract.  One of them said, “We’re sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too.  Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America.”

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, “Why let ourselves be led by the Americans?  Why not rule the world ourselves?  They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!”

The man standing beside me asked, “This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together.  But everything I’ve shown you is how it will REALLY happen.  You must tell them what is being planned against American.  Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken.”

Who are you?” I asked.

“I am the protector of America.  America’s sin has reached God.  He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people.”

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

“Do you see that?” the man asked.  “This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones.  Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident.”

The events Dumitru Duduman saw coming are disturbing, but it is encouraging that he saw a heavenly army will be sent to deliver those who worship God with a clean heart as they do His work. This is consistent with many other prophetic warnings regarding war coming to America.

MORE PROPHETIC WARNINGS:

Many other people have seen the same events coming that Dumitru Duduman saw. Man of them have also seen revival coming to America in the midst of the destruction. Here are a few examples.

Pastor TD Hale saw a rain of fire spreading like a flood across America, but in the midst of the destruction he saw a great revival coming first to America and then to the whole world as millions of beams of light shot up out of the flood waters. See more in my blog post TD Hale’s 4th Prophetic Dream: Rain of Fire Coming to America.

Mike Shreve saw a worldwide nuclear proliferation coming among the enemies of America during the term of President Obama. He saw this was the scheme of the enemy to stop the spread of the gospel, which was being largely funded by America. However, God showed him “another third great awakening that is coming to our nation and ultimately to our world. So God has a plan that will outwit the enemy.” See more in my blog post Nuclear Proliferation and a Third Great Awakening Are Coming.

David Taylor saw a coming Russian invasion of America that would bring revival to America. The following is an excerpt from my blog post: David Taylor: Russian Attack on America is Coming.

“What Americans don’t understand is they think this is about Osama bin Laden and the terrorists. No, they are getting distracted. The real monster behind this attack is Russia. I can say that boldly because I know they are planning to attack America. Russia is planning an attack against America. What is going to happen is when this war hits America it is going to bring revival to America.”

“I cannot tell you when the Russian invasion of America will happen because the Lord has not given me a date on that. All I can say to America is that she needs to get ready. In the middle of this war the greatest revival is going to break out because whenever darkness hits the glory of the light arises.”

America’s first president, George Washington, saw a coming invasion of America that would be the greatest trial our country would ever face. In his vision, he saw “vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities.” However, he saw the armies of heaven coming to strengthen us. The angels “joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh over come, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks, and renewed battle.” As a result, “the dark clouds rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.” See his complete prophecy in my blog post: George Washington’s Prophecy of the Coming Invasion of America.

Way back in the late 1970’s Chuck Youngbrandt received very detailed revelation regarding the coming invasion of America. He was not shown the timing of the events, although that has not stopped people from trying to guess. Like Dumitru Duduman, he also saw the attack will come from Russia and China. His revelation is extremely detailed so it clears up many questions. For example, the reason why George Washington saw America will ultimately be victorious is because we never officially surrender even though our military will be defeated and our nation will be occupied by millions of Russian and Chinese troops. After the fighting stops, American guerrilla forces continue to strike enemy targets throughout a season of occupation, which lasts for seven years. In the midst of these difficulties, Americans come into agreement seeking the Lord to deliver us. At the end of the seven year occupation, the prayers of the saints combined with the atrocities of the occupiers moves the hand of God to drive them out of our land. That is what George Washington saw when he said, “the dark clouds rolled back.” Then the remnant of surviving Americans, which are the Christians, restore the battered Union. So America will ultimately be victorious, but at a very high cost, which includes a seven year season of servitude and bondage to ungodly rulers.

Dumitru Duduman saw that God “will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness.” He did not see the final outcome of the invasion, but he saw the same army of angels that George Washington saw, going to battle to save God’s chosen ones, those “who worship God with a clean heart.”

MY COMMENTS:

Ancient Israel went into bondage when they turned away from God, and it sounds like America is headed there now. When ancient Israel repented, God restored them and their nation. The sooner America comes to the point of repentance the better. Until we fix our relationship with God our problems will keep getting worse. But if we repent of our sins and pray and seek the Lord, He will deliver us. This battle is in the spiritual realm, not in the natural realm. When America wages war in the heavenly realm, then the battle will turn and God will deliver us.

© 2013 – 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Ariela Solsol
Ariela
March 15, 2015 9:30 pm

In 1967, when I was just a young girl, my soul was taken to heaven. During my visit with the Lord, I was given an intimate, inside look into the very heart of God! As part of the experience, I was shown the complete and utter destruction of America! It was very detailed and the reasons why this horrific attack was taking place were all explained to me from God’s perspective! God help us all!!
I’ve written an ebook and will glad to send a free copy to anyone who requests it.
“Divine Truths Revealed” by Ariela Solsol

Rohan Gamit
Rohan Gamit
July 20, 2017 10:06 am

I’m interested in your ebook. Will you please send me the book which you have written about your heavenly experience and what you have seen about the distinction of America.

Thomas Tomu
Thomas Tomu
July 13, 2017 10:20 am

Kindly email me the book. I am interested in it. thomastomu2791@gmail.com

Jill
Jill
May 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Ariela- would you please send me a copy of your book, jbabij@fmtc.com. Thank you.

Jane
Jane
May 15, 2017 4:11 pm

I would love a copy, thank you so much: pcady3@hotmail.com

ken. P
ken. P
May 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Please send copy to (kpaulson2011@hotmail.com) thanks

Hilario FLores
May 10, 2017 12:18 am

I would gladly read your ebook @ hilario432@gmail.com

Viv
Viv
March 29, 2017 2:13 am

Good day Ariela, could you please send a copy to Viviantob@gmail.com

Tobia
Tobia
March 28, 2017 11:32 pm

I would be interested in your ebook.

Joe Marcum
Joe Marcum
March 28, 2017 12:29 pm

I would also like a copy if possible. Please send to joe-marcum@att.net thank you.

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
March 27, 2017 11:56 pm

I would love to read your book: Jeannejones5@gmail.com

brad
brad
March 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Can you send me a copy at bradleydueringer@gmail.com

Thanks

Milan
Milan
March 27, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi Ariela, may I have a copy of your book? ctmilan@mac.com Thank You!

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
February 2, 2017 5:49 am

Can you send me a copy at oapacway@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless.

Christal
Christal
February 1, 2017 6:02 pm

God bless you Ariela! I would love a copy of your book. Christalulloaolivero@gmail.com

zoe
zoe
October 25, 2016 3:46 am

Can you send ne the copy.(zoliyabmg2016@gmail.com) bless you

Joseph
Joseph
August 7, 2016 7:24 am

Hi, Ariela! I’d like to receive a copy of your ebook “Divine Truth Revealed”. Thanks for your kindness to share your ebook. Please, send a copy to my email below.
sblee7895@gmail.com

bob
July 10, 2016 6:24 am

Ariela would you please send me a copy of your ebook thanks love ya bunchs send it to sapper63k@gmail.com ………………………….bob

Beverly Lucky
July 9, 2016 12:01 pm

Plêiade sendo me a copy

rogelio ranges
rogelio ranges
March 17, 2016 11:02 pm

can u pls send it to me.

bertha
bertha
August 18, 2015 12:13 am

Hi Ariela! Id love to receive a copy of your ebook. My email is bpnickel700@gmail.com, please let me know if you need anything else to send it. Thank you for being willing to share it.

Rogério Maciel
Rogério Maciel
September 19, 2014 5:15 pm
Hi ! I believe there good souls in US , but why in the world do you always think , even facing destruction , that you are special and have a “special” relation with GOD , that the enemy is other than yourselves ? Because , really , USA , is the Enemy of Nations and Humanity ! Why in the world do you think that “through US a “greatrevivalwillcome totheworld” and , that you “arespreadingthegospel” and the enemy tries to stop it ??!! Your Arrogance even when you are going down is incredible …read the prophecies . USA is Babylon , the same that is going to be Destroyed in a day . « REVELATION 17&18 NOT ROME OR IRAQ I have read Revelation 18&19 many times. Every time I read them I think it looks like a description of America. The majority of Bible teachers tell us this is about Rome or the literal city of Babylon, but there are serious problems with these views. The Babylon described in Revelation 17&18 is at the end of the age, it has a deep water port, it is totally destroyed, never to rise again. This is not true of ancient Babylon or Rome. DID GOD NOT SEE AMERICA? Did God not see the most powerful, wealthy, influential nation to arise ever on the earth? I think he did, and America appears to be Babylon the Great. In the same way that the Roman Empire was symbolized by Rome and the kingdom of Babylon was represented by the city of Babylon, so America here is symbolized by a city, probably New York. AMERICA’S SYMBOLS CAME FROM BABYLON Even the symbols of America came from Babylon. We may think they are Roman or Greek but they got them from Babylon. The Statue… Read more »
September 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Our relationship with God has nothing to do with living in the United States. Americans have the same opportunity to know the Lord that anyone else in the world has. He came for whosoever will come to Him. We are also not defending the actions of the United States government. We know they are doing bad things that are bringing the judgment of God on our nation. There are many scriptures that sound like America could be Babylon.

JAMES HASENPFLUG
January 21, 2016 12:04 am
The re-birth of Babylon is the queen of Babylon, the daughter of Babylon. She is represented by the statue of Liberty, originally representing a goddess whore and Baal worship. She was set as a sign of who America really is. The Bible states she occupies on 7 lands. These are the 7 continents. Her money is the world benchmark. She makes the merchants world wide rich. She has coastal ports and is mighty. She will be destroyed by Russia. The Bible says there is a traitor in her midst. It is Barack Obama. The Queen of Babylon is the harlot in Rev. and the Beast hates the harlot. The Beast is Obama. He gave a sign to us calling his car the Beast. He promotes gay marriage and then celebrates it with putting the rainbow colors over the white house. A complete mocking of God and the days of Noah and the flood resulting in the rainbow. God showed me the Anti-Christ in a dream. He showed me a connection with Russia. He has shown me 4 dreams minimum of nukes over America or EMP’s, conventional bombs that I am running from ll shown coming in the night. Pray it does not happen in the winter Jesus says. Also the rapture cannot happen until the man of lawlessness is revealed. Thessalonian’s says this I believe. I once had a vision of the rapture 35 years ago and never worried about this stuff, but now I am not at ease. Our churches keep completely silent, evil doer’s, gutless, satanic helpers, leading their sheep to slaughter. Be prepared, war and absolute destruction is coming most likely this summer, for it says the king of the north (Russia) and the king of the South (Obama born in Sudan or Kenya) are in power… Read more »
Just Saying
Just Saying
March 27, 2017 11:06 pm
The BIBLE prophesied it LONG BEFORE Dumitru Duduman was given it!!! Long before Pastor’d A. A. Allen and/or Henry Gruver foresaw it!!! Crooked and Occult politicians, leaders, lawyers, courts et al…. Twisted/deluded prosperity gospel frauds! Jeremiah 1:13 The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?” “I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.” Jeremiah 1:14 The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. Jeremiah 4:6 Raise the signal to go to Zion! Flee for safety without delay! For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction.” Jeremiah 6:1 “Flee for safety, people of Benjamin! Flee from Jerusalem! Sound the trumpet in Tekoa! Raise the signal over Beth Hakkerem! For disaster looms out of the north, even terrible destruction.” Jeremiah 6:22 “This is what the Lord says: “Look, an army is coming from the land of the north; a great nation is being stirred up from the ends of the earth.” Jeremiah 10:22 “Listen! The report is coming— a great commotion from the land of the north! It will make the towns of Judah desolate, a haunt of jackals.” Jeremiah 50:3 “A nation from the north will attack her and lay waste her land. No one will live in it; both people and animals will flee away.” Jeremiah 50:9 “For I will stir up and bring against Babylon an alliance of great nations from the land of the north. They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured. Their arrows will be like skilled warriors who do not return empty-handed.” Jeremiah 50:41 “Look! An army is coming from the north; a great nation and many kings… Read more »
Bill Weather
June 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Actually Dumitru had this 1st given to him in sept on 1984, then Jonah Ben Noah’s supernatural visitation of it 7-8 months later, May 1985, then 7-8 months later was Henry Gruvers in Dec of 1985. These 3 supernatural givings of the Lord all confirm this. in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, let every word be established. This I consider the foundational establishments of the Lord for modern day prophecy.

Travis
Travis
June 24, 2015 3:44 pm
So what happened with this? “The first phase of the attack will be to take down our economy. That phase begins with an economic collapse in October 2013.” “To see more of this word from Cathy Lechner, see my blog post: The Bottom Will Drop Out of Our Economy and Banks Will Fail in 2013.” Speculation isn’t prophecy. And prophecy isn’t from God unless it is 100% correct. I have no doubt we’re in for trouble and are headed for a massive collapse. But you lead God’s people astray when you post things that are demonstrably false. Do not forget that the righteous punishment for a false prophet was death. I am appalled that you equivocate and justify false prophecies after the fact rather than admitting to spreading stories, falsehoods and lies as the inspired word of The Most High. Until He says to any of you, “THUS SAYETH THE LORD”, then shut your mouths and walk humbly in His sight. Don’t tell me that Cathy, or any false prophet misinterpreted dates, times and events. The proclamation of something specific (like a massive economic collapse and the failing of banks at a specific date) cannot be retracted. Cathy will have to be prepared to answer for her words, as will you for spreading them. You are like children who accept anything that comes from someone’s imagination who claims they have received direct revelation from God. If one comes to you as a prophet, test the spirit. If they are seeking money for their “prophetic ministry” or their book, flee from them! If they truly prophecy from the Spirit of God, it will come true. If not, then they are false prophets. There’s no, “Oops” when it comes to prophecy!
David
David
March 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Ok, found the video. It dates to 2009 but that’s fine. A lot of people don’t like Alex? Call him a Jew shill? I think one thing many get confused is the Jewish camp is split in many segments but in simple terms you have the Benjamin Netanyahu’s, the Israeli Jew pursuing faith & truth & peace, and then you have the NWO/illuminati Jews like the Rothschild Organization and those here in the US whose minds are set on destroying this world. Too many people throw all Jews in the same bag and discount them as world trouble makers, bank thieves, evil and such. Did not know about any Venezuela invasion but Lindsey Graham did mention he was told the last mid-east invasion will be Saudi Arabia. The world is getting shaky my friend.

David
David
March 13, 2015 2:32 am

I believe Dimitru Duduman stated Venezuela was one of the countries that attacked the USA in his vision? I watched a public presentation at a church of his vision on youtube not long ago. I always scoffed at that thought of Venezuela attacking the U.S., until I read this statement today. Apparently Venezuela is offended due to being sanctioned by Obama? The Venezuelan President claims the course has been set for war? Really? War? Here is a clip of the article I read: “Washington’s decision to declare Venezuela a national security threat will cost the US government a lot, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Thursday at a demonstration in the country’s capital Caracas, TASS reports. Maduro called the move a “colossal mistake” and promised to retaliate. The decision to declare Venezuela a threat to US national security is aggressive and unjust, Maduro said. “The only national security threat for the US is the decisions of its leadership that set a course toward war”, the Venezuelan president added. http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2015/03/13/366016/maduro-us-decision-to-declare-venezuela-national-security-threat-colossal-mistake.html

Arizona
Arizona
February 5, 2015 5:38 pm

I agree with the prohets,I’ve know our FATHER since I was a little kid,YEA I’ve met the two witnesses,and listened to what they had to say,WAR IS UPOND AMERICA,I’ve been shown the records of americas people,IT wasn’t good,contrary to what most believe,THERE are very few christians in america,(I saw the records of them)OUR FATHER is going to wipe america off the map,sure he’ll move all his people to safety,BUT their the only ones,ITS HOUSE cleaning time,and the most EVIL country on earth is america,OH,are they going to pay dear for that,YEA,I seen whats going to happen,and by who,OUR FATHER is hopping mad at america,THEY won’t repent and he knows it,SO thats it,JUDGEMENT is now set in stone,it won’t be changed,SLAVERY is what is americas future,HARD BONDAGE,worse then the Israelites in egypt faced too,Pharaoh was lite on them, compared to whats coming for americans,heres a hint,OUR FATHER told the aliens ITS DINNER TIME…come one,come all………..

Robert Adolph
March 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Here is Tommy Hicks great vision of the end times he received three times from the Lord on today’s (3-28-17) Prophesy Club.http://www.prophecyclub.com/