“The Next Major Event Will Involve the Destruction of a City”

san_andreas_destruction

For the last two weeks, the Lord has had me reading and He has been speaking into my life the entire 139th Psalm. But today, He told me to go inside and write.

Being obedient, I did what He commanded. You can read the entire Psalm 139 for yourself, but verses 23-24 go with the main theme of what He spoke to me.

23 Search me O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts;
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24)

The word God gave me is recorded below. With any word given through me, take it to the Lord for yourself to see if it is from God.

“Many are not ready for what I will soon do in this land. There will be an event where many lives will be lost. They are not ready. They think they are ready, but there are not ready.

I am a Holy God, and I require Holiness. Did you think America’s wickedness would not be exposed to the World? I expose all sin. There is not a sin a man can commit that I do not see and know about. If a man tries to hide sin in his heart, I see it and I will expose it. No man can say I did not give them the opportunity to repent from their sin.

Even while you are contemplating sin, I know it. Many people think they are saved, but they are not because they refuse to repent [turn away] from their sin. I, the Lord, see everything. I know your heart, and true intentions. I know your coming and I know your going. I know every word spoken out loud, and in your heart.

What is this lie you say, ‘It is just a little sin?’ If you sin and do not repent and you die in your sins, you will surely be found in hell.

When this sudden event comes and many die, people who thought they were saved will be found in everlasting torment, where there is no ending. Events and judgments are coming upon this land, with greater magnitude. The next major event will involve the destruction of a city. From there on, I will allow whole cities, and parts of cities to be taken out in the wrath of my judgment.

Tell My people this, ‘If you are not right with Me today, and you perish, you will not have a second chance to get right with me. Your punishment will be everlasting.’

Time is short, many of you mock My prophets and watchmen. But soon, I will silence your mouth permanently.

What is this you say? ‘These things are not coming. I have more time. The American military will save me and so will a President?’”

Thus says the Lord, “As surely as I live, no military, no president, or human can save you. My son Jesus is the savior for the whole world. For you say, it’s not coming, but the Lord says it shall surely come, and you will get a double portion of My wrath for mocking My prophets and watchmen.

Rape and roving gang violence will come to this land, and in that day both a woman and a man will say, ‘Have your way with me, but give me bread to eat in return.’ The day will come when a man will be assassinated for a can of beans, and clean water.’

For those of you who play church, I will soon pull down the curtain on your act. I am a God that shall not be played with. I am Holy, and Mighty. I am the Holiest of the Holies, I am the Mightiest of the Mighty. When I speak a word, it happens. If you think you are saved, and you have not kept My commandments, on that great and dreadful day, you will find out how saved you are.”

God says, “Come back to Me and repent daily. I required the pastors to teach holiness, and many have been slacking and not doing what I have commanded them. Thus I, the Lord, will blot them out of the Lambs Book of Life. But, to all the pastors who have taught Holiness, I, The Lord, will remember them, and great is their reward.

I the Lord say, ask of Me and, see what you are doing to displease Me. I will surely tell you. I desire no man should perish, but the sin in this land is causing your own death. Turn from your wicked ways. For if a man repents at the last minute, and dies, it is better for that man than a man who chooses to sin at the last minute and dies. I, the Lord God, say, come back to me and keep My commandments and you will be found in right standing with me. I am the Lord God, and My Holiness is supreme.”

It is important to understand, God didn’t tell me when the event would be or how the city would be destroyed. It could be from an earthquake, dirty bomb, or a day of Jihad in which the city is burned to the ground. Also, when God said, “the next major event,” please keep in mind He is determining this as major, not me. Events like what happened in San Bernardino CA or the Pulse night club in Orlando FL will not compare to this event. I understood the magnitude of this event as He was speaking to me.

I encourage everyone to give your life to Jesus today. Tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone.

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Jeff Byerly
October 19, 2016 5:41 am

Matt your word lines up perfectly with my last one https://z3news.com/w/relent-destruction-coming-america/ He told me it would be 10 times worse than anything that we have seen before, which Initially thought was 911 so it would mean approxamtely 35000 dead, horrible . But while reading your message, which I think is absolutely from the Lord, I heard the question “Is 911 the biggest event you have ever seen?” Immediately my mind was focused on the Christmas day Tsunami of 2004, 250000 dead, 10 times that event would be 2.5 million people losing their lives…I have a really urgent feeling that these are the kind of numbers that we may be looking at.
Please watch this video
Dick Cheney said an event far deadlier than 911 will take place before the end the decade.
People TODAY is the day of salvation, You are not guaranteed tomorrow on this earth. Are you right with Jesus if your soul is required of you today?

Ed W.
Ed W.
October 19, 2016 12:13 pm

This was given to me last night, as a partial confirmation:

Oct 18, 2016

There is coming a day of horrors on America, the lost city. Time and again I have warned that this day is coming, and few have heeded the call to repent and turn from their wicked ways. No one knows all but Me. Indeed, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, but soon riches will not save and those that are last will be first.

In the day of judgment only the righteous will stand and remain true to the Word and the Lord. Signals have been given, visions have been given, words of wisdom and knowledge to warn and prepare.

++++
God have mercy on the lost city.

Michael
Michael
October 19, 2016 1:55 pm

To Matt and Jeff: Thank God to you both. We as Christians, the Body of Christ, collectively and individually, have to repent of our sins continually and acknowledge that we as a nation are sinners and wicked in His eyesisght. We won’t be able to escape His judgment fully, but He will give us a hiding place physical and spiritually in Jesus.

Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord’s anger. (Zephaniah 2:3)

Jeff Byerly
October 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Thank you Michael may we all be counted worthy to escape all these things and stand before God. But if we must suffer Jesus is our sustainer.
God Bless You!

Michael
Michael
October 22, 2016 2:52 pm

You are absolutely right, Jeff. I ask you, Jeff, to pray for me to repent everyday of my life, to get in right standing and relationship with Jesus, and to get discernment, dreams, visions, to be an asset to God’s people. I know I’m not ready to meet the coming judgments, much less to meet Jesus. But I wanna be ready and prepared for whatever befallen this world, our country, and our fellow believers (your and my brothers and sisters).

Jeff Byerly
October 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Michael, you must understand that none of us can do it in our own strength. Just surrender to Him and He gives you more strength than you can ever imagine, its called being filled and baptised in the Holy Spirit.
God Bless you !

Michael
Michael
October 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Thank you, Jeff.

October 19, 2016 8:26 am

Jeff, I too believe the next major event will have a life loss of 500,000+

Jeff Byerly
October 19, 2016 9:10 am

Thank you for that confirmation brother Matt God Bless You!

October 19, 2016 8:23 am

I wonder if this is the earthquake/tsunami that is being talked about as soon as Obama signs that 2 state resolution to separate Palestine from Israel for God does say “you divide my land, I will divide yours”. And that event would cause millions upon millions to die so maybe this is the one.
that resolution is now being discussed so when they will do this remains to be seen but i did hear that they want to resolve this before Jan.20th of 2017.
Hmmmmmmmmm, google maps shows how USA will be divided also.

Jeff Byerly
October 19, 2016 9:18 am

Did you notice last that Obama said Jerusalem is not in Israel and hurricane Matthew when from a cat 1 to a cat 5 almost immediately?
I think the day they divide God’s city Jerusalem we are done! His wrath will be poured out…

October 19, 2016 2:55 pm

I do too and if you look throughout the Biblical history, anyone who touched Israel got destroyed.
Obama will sign that resolution since he hates Jews and hates the ground Jesus walked on. After all, the Antichrist will never be for Israel.

And now Obamanation of desolation said anyone that says he is the Antichrist he wants their names. Persecution is here now. He wants people to rat them out and unfortunately we live in a world where there are too many stupid people that will do this and they will rat them out.

Peggy A.
October 20, 2016 9:50 am

Yes, Jeff, I heard about what “o” said about Jerusalem not being in Israel.
That is just about the craziest thing I have heard in my entire life!!!

Chloe
Chloe
October 20, 2016 9:58 am

How he claims to have read the Bible & be a Christian is beyond me really. Anyone who has read the Bible knows Jerusalem belongs to Israel.

Meranda Devan
November 3, 2016 3:12 am

That is an interesting note! WOW!

JohnPaul
JohnPaul
October 22, 2016 7:05 am
Anna, there will be likely be 2 judgments on America when we double-cross God’s ancient covenant people in Israel – one right when we sign it, and the other after the last Jew has vacated his property to make room for the Arabs. The way most treaties of that magnitude work, the Jews will probably be given at least a year or 2 to relocate. The dividing of America into 2 pieces along the lines of the Mississippi River will be a poetic sort of vengeance for what we do to Israel. However, it will be much more extreme than you can imagine: Prophet Chuck John-El Youngbrandt was shown the Chicago earthquake that causes the Great Lakes to empty into the Gulf of Mexico. It was given to him in great detail back in 1973. The visions that came to him unexpectedly over a series of days included not just sight, but also sound, touch, and smell. The Lord revealed to him that that 68 million lives will be lost as a result of that earthquake and subsequent flooding, disease, and starvation. The splitting of our land will happen on a July 5, year unknown. Isaiah and Jeremiah both prophesied events to befall ancient Israel between 40 and 50 years in advance, and Chuck was shown this out of the blue – without seeking for it – over 40 years ago now. Our nation will be so devastated by this event that the Russians will commence full scale EMP’s and nuclear holocaust of our major cities within 60 days, followed by surprise land invasion on our east coast. The Chinese hit our west coast a month after that. And despite our best efforts to defend, they will have marched from both sides into Kansas by the following summer. As I… Read more »
November 3, 2016 9:47 am

I agree with have major, major disasters coming our way but are we still here by 2026? I don’t think so. I think we are gone much sooner than that. I don’t think we make it past 2020 myself.

October 22, 2016 10:43 am
WOW! I have never heard of this man that had these visions/dreams. I just remember that once God divides this nation because of how we go against Israel, that millions would die and thousands or even millions more would die like he says of lack of clean water, and lack of food. Starvation is a horrible way to die. I am not sure of the 2026 date either though and think it is much sooner than that. But truthfully, only God knows the dates and I do see that Obama is in negotiations for the 2 state resolution & somewhere i read wants to decide before Jan 20, 2017 and you know he will sign that because he hates Israel and God. Thank you and I will check into this site and i appreciate you sending it. I sure hope people pay attention and truly repent because when that happens and they die, it shall be too late if they didn’t get right before God. All this because America got so prideful because of the abundance God blessed her with that she has decided to take matters into her own hands and kick the Creator out that gave her life to begin with as the richest and most blessed nation of all! How sad right? He gives but He will take away & they have pushed Him too far finally! I think that California will blow soon too. The Chinese and Russian soldiers are already here but won’t yet strike til commanded to do so. ISIS will also attack the churches while they are full soon like they have done in other countries. I believe that is not very far away either. i just know God gave me 2 dreams and I saw the camps and they are real, i… Read more »
Meranda Devan
November 3, 2016 3:16 am

I think this is also the major event that comes to our nation soon. If the land is divided, it will be under Obama;s watch. I suspect the New madrid area will see an earthquake…but at a later date we will see the land divide that many have seen.

Could The Disasters Prophetically Warned About In 2015 Been DELAYED? Is There A Connection To The Dividing The Land Of Israel ?- Michael Snyder Tells All In Video http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/could-the-disasters-prophetically-warned-about-in-2015-been-delayed-is-there-a-connection-to-the-dividing-the-land-of-israel-michael-snyder-tells-all-in-video

7 Prophetic Voices See America Split At The New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided

November 3, 2016 9:44 am

Yes Meranda, this is correct. Obama has said that he was to make a decision on this Palestine/Israel decision before he is supposedly to leave on 1/20/2017.
But he has made a comment that he believes Palestine does not belong to Israel or something to the effect so that tells us all he will definitely agree to split it in two.
As soon as that is signed expect the biggest earthquake you know to happen. Divide his land, he will divide ours. We are heading into that in the near future. Millions will die as a result but does Obama care? Of course not. Even if Killary got in, she would also do it.

Just like everyone is saying that they have an “assignment” now for God, well Obama’s assignment is to finish us off. He shall do it because he is fulfilling prophecy.

Peggy A.
October 22, 2016 6:26 pm

“What’s Ahead for the United States” by LINDA CLAY-

Peggy A.
October 22, 2016 11:52 am

Wow, Anna, thanks for sharing your dreams.
Yes, I agree that REPENTANCE is imperative!!

I’m repenting each morning and evening for all sins known and unknown and asking Jesus’ forgiveness of those. Our minds, wills, and emotions (the “soul” realm) are not “saved” but in a process of sanctification, so in essence we all sin in some way every day in thought, word, or deed.

October 22, 2016 12:05 pm

I remember reading this vision.

Meranda Devan
November 3, 2016 3:12 am
November 3, 2016 8:40 pm
I believe we have all been played and they laugh behind our backs. too bad about 70% of the population is still in a coma though. Wish they would wake up. thanks for sending and I am not sure about the asteroid one but yes everyone that goes against her has been found dead shortly after and they all mysteriously just love to commit suicide. O’s administration also has many on that same list that they all just love to shoot nail guns into their heads or throw themselves off of 40 story buildings right after they text they are meeting their g/friend for dinner. Sure, everyone just does that!! so many dead because of these two. It is despicable. that asteroid might hit though as soon as they divide Israel and that is not far now. Did you also see how Putin has the people in his country being trained for a catastrophic event? they are being given respiratory masks for free and shown where to go to underground bunkers when the bombs hit and also how to help others? And what is Obama telling us? NOTHING. Other countries are also doing the same. So do you think Obama wants us all dead? I sure do. We have no place to go to and no respiratory masks let alone even being told this is coming. Also heard today from a friend that ex Presidents, and people in govt are buying up homes in other countries to move in by the end of the year!! really? so why are they leaving so fast? Do they know things we are not told? You betcha!!! They all have bunkers to go to also in case they have not gotten out of the country yet but we are all sitting ducks for the… Read more »
Olti
Olti
October 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Well Jeff, but how about the civil war and it’s destruction and casualties, which is the biggest and worst destruction this land and nation has ever seen through history.

Jeff Byerly
October 20, 2016 6:10 am

Yes civilwar will happen too well as nuclear bombs, earthquakes, tsunamis, disease, famine, roaming gangs etc. etc. etc.
Jesus is our only hope and shelter and He is our salvation!

Ming
Ming
October 19, 2016 2:27 am

Thanks Matt for this solemn words!

Please pray for me and other Christians, who cannot quickly and surly discern the messages revealed by His Prophets, so that we can clearly discern all revelations, dreams & vision and heed His Voice swiftly each ON OUR OWN in the coming days (when the internet & z3news are down for good).

Linda Clay has sternly warned Z3ers not to turn people away when they come asking for help/food. However, the fact that a man can be assassinated for a can of beans or clean water in those days can turn every prepper and loving Christian into a “jackpot” to the wicked if we open our doors/extend our hands to the wrong people. When rapes (against women, kids, old people, even men) and violent home invasions happening left and right, what should we do if we cannot hear clearly His Command at that moment? I dare not to play Rambo in those scenarios, yet I don’t think I can live with the thoughts of not doing anything or bringing dangers to my own by doing things out of “good intention”, like Moses killing the Egytian…

Yes – I confess that I am NOT ready for the coming Matthew 24 scenarios – please pray for me & all the not-ready members of His Body to truly embrace His Death & His Cross to have Hope in the coming dark & evil hours, lest fear and unbelief will destroy many brethens. Many thanks!

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
October 19, 2016 9:33 am

Ming,
I have been impressed to pray that my home and property will be invisible to anyone that wishes to cause harm and that God will SEND us those He wants us to help. I have been storing water in one gallon jugs so I can assist many and that it will be easily portable. This was by instruction from the Lord.

Peggy A.
October 19, 2016 8:00 am

Ming,
You bring out many excellent points. The fact that anyone admits they are not ready is a great sign. It shows humility and complete dependence on the Power of the Holy Spirit. Truly, that is the position that each of us is in.

Spend time in the Word and quietly before the Lord to get more prepared.
As we draw near to Him, HE draws near to us.

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
October 19, 2016 7:21 am

Greetings Ming – Be encouraged, the Lord Jesus Christ is near to those who call out to Him.

Romans 10:13 (KJV) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 1:17-18 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 19, 2016 3:37 am

I do understand, Ming! I ask for prayer for that discernment also!

Paula
Paula
October 19, 2016 3:24 am

There is no doubt this is from Creator God! I read an article recently on Charisma which had a rebuke for doom and gloom prophets and all I could do was shake my head because the writer clearly forgot about Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isaiah and so many others in the Bible who prophesied just like Matt is doing.

Is there such a thing as a doom and gloom prophet? God doesn’t categorize His prophets and neither should we! These are not days to have itching ears! It is five minutes to midnight on the prophetic clock! That is just how close we are to the end. So God doesn’t have time to play. This is a message not just for America but for every nation and all believers. The reality is, things will not get any better but our hope rests in Jesus Christ. The message is very clear….we must all examine ourselves and repent.

October 19, 2016 7:04 am

I hear all these better days ahead prophecies, and they never address sin, and repentance. Any true prophet or watchman will always tell a person or nation to repent, who’s not in right standing with God, so they can get in right standing with God.

I also do not subscribe to the “There is no hope” theory. There are only two sins a man can’t be forgiven of, and that is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and taking the Mark Of The Beast. You can be forgiven for all other sins in your life, and at any point before you die, because when you die there is no second chance.

This applies to a nation as well, before it completely dies. It is always better for that nation to repent at the last minute, than not to repent at all. If a nation repents at the last moment, God may relent, reprieve, or mitigate his judgment or damage. The decision is up to him, but it still would better than one being to proud and not repenting at all.

expat guy
expat guy
October 19, 2016 7:34 am

Paula, interesting share about Charisma mag, I also heard Elijah list will not publish any prophecies that they consider doom/gloom–how can people feel urgency to repent if they falsely think their lifestyle will be blessed as prophets who get published state? I’ve heard other prophets say “stop cursing America” meaning doom/gloom to shut up. we have a schism in the body. I’m thankful for the warning and grateful I had time to repent

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 20, 2016 6:57 am

I can’t stand going to the “Elijah” List! ( Elijah is probably shaking his head in disbelief). It looks like one big advertisement page and honestly, I’ve never found anything there that’s relevant–at least for a very, very long time.

Mike M
Mike M
October 19, 2016 1:45 pm

The Elijah List advertises…

Neal
Neal
October 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Paula, Two of the prophesies recorded in Act, prophesy of a coming famine in Judea in Paul’s day and Paul being delivered to the gentiles (Acts 11:27-30, 21;10-14). Not exactly the most cheerful news but essential for taking appropriate action to avoid the consequences of what was prophesied. From this we can through the gift of prophesy, that God warns His people of what is to come that they may take necessary action for what lies ahead.

October 20, 2016 11:10 am
October 19, 2016 by Stephen Hanson “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth,” Psalm 46:10. “That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I AM the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things,” Isaiah 45:6-7. “What else would you people want to know about this upcoming fall election? For it is going to be unlike any other that has ever happened before. For there will be riots on every corner. There is a ‘stirring’ in the hearts of the people. There is dismay in their hearts. The entire system will be held in question; for some will question the process. ‘But this is only because of the rhetoric of some’. You will finally see that I am in control of all these things, says the LORD. For you think that you can control things simply by rising up against the system. But I tell you that I AM the one that sets up kings, and takes down another. You are entering into a time frame where you cannot return back now. For what would you compare this season to, would say the LORD? You shout and cry on every street corner. You complain about this and you complain about that. But how many of you have brought these things to me? You will reach the end of your capacity to control things. For the nation and the world is in my hands. I cause the sun to come up in the morning, and I bring the moon and the stars out for you to… Read more »
Francy
Francy
October 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Thanks Matt for posting this word. It confirms what the Lord shared with me this morning. This election will be like no other and He is in control not the enemy! We shall see the hand of God at work on His anointed! No matter what it seems like today and the days ahead, God’s anointed will become the next king! As the Lord said to me this morning “just watch and be astonished!” Glory to God for He is a God of power and might! And His will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Let’s all praise our God and be certain that the enemy will not prevail in this election!

Chloe
Chloe
October 19, 2016 4:14 am

Thank you, Matt for this sobering message and Thank you, James for working tirelessly putting up multiple posts in a short time! This morning I feel like somebody poured out icy water over my head. Time to really get myself prepared for what is to come! Blessings!

Brother Steven
October 19, 2016 12:29 am

The Spotlight of God is upon my inward parts. There is no escape from His Spirit of truth. If we think we stand, take heed lest we fall in our own conceits. Let’s bring ourselves low, humble, fear and obey-as a friend of mine always says. This word drains the life out of even those who know they walk uprightly. There is nothing more to be done than to pray for others, pray for oneself. that God will have mercy on any prideful heart and drop to the floor like John did in Revelation 1:17

October 19, 2016 6:32 am

Pride is a deadly sin. Many are to proud to repent.

sgd
sgd
October 19, 2016 7:42 am

I agree. I think, just my opinion, that it is almost impossible to fully repent without fasting and asking fervently and frequently for the Holy Spirit to give us the gift of repentance. We are so subconsciously invested in protecting our fragile egos. We need supernatural humility/grace to repent. God is faithful and will give us humility and the self awareness to repent when asked.

October 19, 2016 8:26 am

I did a post on this log ago about regret or repentance! Most regret getting caught or they simply regret and say I am sorry but this is NOT REPENTANCE. So what is one really doing is what they need to ask themselves; regretting or truly repenting.
Regret does not cause change in one’s life that is permanent.
True Repentance does cause change so if no change in your life, then you did not really repent.

God reads the hearts of men. Time is short. Very short now. You know when you hit repentance sincerely for you will cry like a baby and be convicted of your wrongdoings.

Brother Steven
October 19, 2016 4:34 pm

I agree Anna about Regret not doing the job or as is the same as repentance, but I will say it could be a stepping stone. It’s very hard for me to hear when people say that they have no “regrets” when they speak about their lives-when they look back. I think a regret is the first positive step from our conscious that “can” lead to repentance. On the flip side, if you have too many regrets, and are not changed by it or if it doesn’t cause you to run to God, then that’s not healthy for the soul either. Thank you for your loving comment, Matt and sgd too.

October 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Well I do pray that many will actually be drawn to repentance now as events speed up and unfold because Jesus does love us.

But I have met many on FB for a long time that even after 3 yrs or 5 yrs were still the same with no evidence of any change in their life yet they would say they were saved. How can you be saved when you are still lost?
If someone truly has the Holy Spirit in them, they just can’t remain the same and there will be a lot of changes for the better as well as healings of the deepest wounds of the heart etc.

Hopefully regret does bring some to repentance but you must regret doing it and not do it again. You can’t regret it and then go right back to the same thing again. 🙁

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
October 19, 2016 2:16 am

Amen, Brother Steven. Bless you Matt. Bless all of us on our faces trying to live Galatians 2:20 daily. HOURLY. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for bringing this blessed wave of personal repentance. Wow, people. It’s really coming, isn’t it? No…it’s already here.

Carol W
Carol W
October 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Matt, how difficult it must have been to write these words! So many of us have prayed for the Lord to warn us and especially as the time for these judgements near. The time IS near, may every Christian be in prayer and intercession for this land, for the souls being lost and for wisdom to know what we are to say for those shocked and tormented people who survive, waking up out of their stupor! May the true church arise to its task, and may tens of thousands be saved following this cities destruction! We were born for such a time as this! Shalom all z3ers!

Lester
Lester
October 26, 2016 8:04 pm
Matt, as I have pondered the word the Lord spoke through you, I have sensed the following concerning “The Next Event” and the call to Repentance before the Lord. The following is what I believe the Lord has shown me in response to the word He gave you. THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IS IN A TIME OF WAITING AND SILENCE During the past week I have been carefully listening, watching and waiting before the Lord. I have sensed that The Lord God Almighty is now in a time of Silence and also a time of Waiting. God has been Silent because “The Next Event” is going to mark the beginning of the outpouring of His Judgements against this Nation. It is a time that Our Father ordained from the beginning, but not a time Our Father has looked forward to. In the past we the redeemed have all be all experienced His Great Mercy. In this Nation few if any of us have seen or experienced the pouring out of His Wrath and His Judgements. I believe God has been silent because of the significance of the event(s) and time that will come next. An event of Final Judgement against this Nation. God has been Waiting because his heart is that all men would repent and be saved and that none would be lost. During the time of waiting He has been weighing the hearts of men. He knows that some have repented due to the warnings and revelations of The Word, the watchmen and prophets. He also knows that others have mocked the warnings and they have mocked the mercy and love of our Lord God Almighty. The scales have been tipped one way or the other for all men. The tip of the scales for every man are… Read more »
Smom
Smom
October 29, 2016 6:50 am

I’m beside myself happy the God has called me as one of the last fruit of the harvest as you described. I used to be very devoted to God a decade ago and the fell away. Really I was more just a lukewarm Catholic. About a month ago I forced myself to start praying the Rosary, very begrudgingly. But it worked and I’d say around the 18th God called me, blessed me to where I felt his intense love for me and his desire for me to be on His side. I found z3 quite by accident last week when it got very busy and then quiet. I am changed again! I wake up with Glory for God and try to pray all day in my mind with whatever I’m doing. I could never be this devoted on my own and seriously never have been. So for those of you who have been atz3 for a while, please know the prayers are working.

Ginger
October 18, 2016 11:34 pm

A specific dream I’ve had on my mind all day. I’m in a house with a group of people. We look out the window to the city and see smoke piles everywhere. We had to get out . Next scene I’m passing by masked men who were responsible for the destruction. We go looking for water in the store. Mass chaos. This is confirmation .. fire, destruction and desperation will soon ensue.

Natalie
Natalie
October 19, 2016 3:05 pm
I also dreamt of a cloud of dirt coming towards us down the street. I shared it on another recent post. But will share again here. Dream October 16, 2016 I woke up a little after 4am this morning. I dreamt my husband and I were outside in a car in daylight and saw a huge cloud of dirt come rolling towards us down the street. Something had happened.. maybe a bombing, etc. It reminded me of 9/11(the big clouds of dirt and debris rolling through the streets of New York). I went to pray and read. Felt the Lord’s presence while praying & then read in Amos about how God was about to bring a great shaking! “For I will give the command and will shake Israel along with the other nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, yet not one true kernel will be lost.” -Amos 9:9 We live in east Tennessee so I don’t know if it meant destruction will be close enough to see from here or if there will be more than one place of destruction. Perhaps it meant that the whole nation will be affected by it. Have also been led to Lamantations the past few days. It was sad to read it. I believe this country is going to be in that state. My mom has also been led to Jeremiah 18, I believe she said. Keep preaching Matt and everyone else hearing from the Lord. I, too, would probably be categorized as a “gloom and doom” watchman..well watch woman. It can be a lonely road but I know Jesus wants me to speak it… in love but boldly. Even my own husband still doubts we are in the last days. But he does believe judgment will come to our nation because… Read more »
Peggy A.
October 19, 2016 1:28 am

Wow, Ginger. That’s intense, but unfortunately what’s most likely coming.

November 3, 2016 8:45 pm
DREAM I HAD ABOUT WHAT IS TO COME AFTER THE DOLLAR COLLAPSES SOON: I had a dream of this. A huge brown bear was banging down my door. He had a hard time for a little while because I use deadbolts but he got in. I ran into the laundry room since I had No time to get to my bedroom and in the dream I had a gun and could not get to it. They would have cornered me In there for there was no way out back there. So anyway I ran into the laundry area by the back door and hid. I heard the refrigerator door open and the bear Was just tossing things out of it instead of eating it because he was insane to boot. So I thought that was stupid if you Are hungry to do that but he did it. Then he went into another bedroom where there was food in there and water And I heard him ripping it up and gorging himself. I opened the back door, closed it behind me and ran as fast as I could. I closed the door so that he wouldn’t see it opened and then know someone was in that laundry area. Anyway, I got away and ran to my neighbors garage and hid in there behind farm equipment. But as in dreams you see things that normally you cant see so I heard a truck or car coming down the road and saw It stop in front of my house because they door was totally busted open. I saw him get out of the truck/car (can’t remember) And he had a rifle or shotgun and was walking into the house. Then I woke up. Interpretation: Huge and I mean huge brown bear represented the… Read more »
Scott
Scott
October 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Ginger…today a chemical cloud was released from a plant and covered the city of Atchison, KS today…fyi

October 20, 2016 12:45 pm
In reading your post, it sounds like US cities might be the focus. I did want to bring attention to Tokyo however. There are things that are lining up that seem to indicate November 2nd or 3rd may be the day that a large earthquake hits Tokyo and shuts down their stock market. The last time Mt. Fuji erupted, it was caused by an earthquake 49 days prior. The earthquake occurred on the 1st of Cheshvan. This is the date of the 5th Egyptian plague of Dever. 49 days later, vents became active, but it took several days before Mt. Fuji began erupting. It erupted for 16 days which overlapped the date of the 7th Egyptian plague of Hail and Fire. This year seems to be a likely candidate for the same pattern repeating. “Culture Day” which is a national Japanese holiday falls on the 1st of Cheshvan or the date of the 5th Egyptian plague of Dever. Culture Day is a holiday that commemorates the announcement of the post-war Japanese Constitution. This year marks the 70th anniversary of the Japanese Constitution. The reason why the date of the constitution is important is because God is dealing with an issue that arose at its foundation. Remember that John Paul Jackson made this statement about the Mt. Fuji Prophecy, ”The nation of Japan, in this, I heard the Lord’s voice say, Japan is the only nation that in its foundation made no provision for the one true God.” The fact that it is the 70th anniversary seems prophetic as 70 years can be considered a generation. It could be that the Nation of Japan was given a full generation of grace to return before judgement. From a personal point of view, I had a dream in which I was told that… Read more »
October 21, 2016 1:08 pm

I have never seen this many eathquakes in Japan in a single day. Two 6.6 magnitude earthquakes occurred and are being followed by a huge number of aftershocks. http://www.jma.go.jp/en/quake/quake_local_index.html

Chloe
Chloe
October 21, 2016 2:36 pm

yeah something is up…. I warned my friends in Tokyo and glory to God, they believed!!!! However, my sister in law is planning to go to Tokyo this December even though I posted multiple warnings on social network (and she saw them). I will continue to pray for Japan. Thanks for the information Christian.

October 20, 2016 5:45 pm

This Japanese earthquake could be man made, and started by an underground missile from N. Korea

November 7, 2016 7:35 pm
The 1st of Cheshvan came and went and nothing happened. That was a complete miss on my part. This does seem to be the season however. I went back through other Japan dates to try to get a new perspective. I had missed something earlier. The March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami occurred on the 5th of Adar II, 8 days before a supermoon. If Tishrei is the first month of the year, then Adar II is the 7th month. The earthquake and tsunami of 2011 occurred on the 5th day of the 7th month. The marker of “57” was on that event. It would seem that the coming Japan earthquake would have that number somewhere in its statistics as well. Supermoons are not officially recognized by the scientific community as correlated with seismic activity, however the Boxing Day Tsunami and the 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami occurred within 1-2 weeks of the appearance of a supermoon. There are 3 consecutive supermoons this year. The middle one is next and is on November 14th. In Japan, the peak of the supermoon occurs approximately 1-2 hours before November 15th which is “7-5-3” day. Because 5 and 7 show up often in these events(earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricane), that day is of interest. “7-5-3” Day is not an official holiday with time away from work, so the celebration typically occurs on the weekend which is closest to the November 15th date. That would be this coming weekend which lines up with the anniversary of the death of Methuselah. Also notable is that the 9th of Cheshvan is a day on which large earthquakes occurred in 1327, 1759, and 1867. Nothing seems to “interlock” as a single date, but lots going on with the calendar and the moon. As always, this is not a… Read more »
DFM
DFM
November 8, 2016 12:26 am

Christian, I have information on November 15th also.

The Georgia Guidestones had a cube (shaped like a dice) inserted into the top of the English side in 2014, with the exposed portions saying 20 on one side, 14 on the other. It was “supposedly” unauthorized, and was put up by “vandals,” to signify a couples wedding date or some other BS story.

It was very ceremoniously removed on 9/25/2014 (Rosh Hashanah), and thrown down, before being “chipped” into pieces, with care to save the information on each of the six sides, so each chip could again be shown to the videographer.

However, before being chipped into pieces, the videographer revealed the information the other four sides contained, in a very specific order; 8-14-20-16, which just happened to be the 9th of Av on 8/14/2016. I knew this “clue” was way too obvious given the history of that date, but made note of it, and filed it away.

About a month or two later after watching the video in 2014, I wondered if they could have been using the Hebrew calendar, so I filed both the Gregorian and Hebrew dates away. Once 8/14/2016 passed uneventfully, I turned my attention to the Hebrew calendar, and you guessed it; 11/15/2016, is Cheshvan 14 (8/14).

This entire event was VERY carefully scripted, and posted to YouTube two years ago, if you want to conduct research of your own.

May be another false alarm, but thought I’d share.

mem
mem
November 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Hmm, interesting. Yeah I had written off that cube, but you are saying eighth month of orthodox calendar and 14th orthodox day on the gregorian year 2016?

The fat it lines up with the closest the moon has been since the 40’s gives it a stronger possibility

Thanks for sharing

DFM
DFM
November 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Actually, Cheshvan 14, (8/14) on the Hebrew calendar, starts on Monday November 14th, 2016 and ends on Tuesday November 15th at sundown.

So, rather than 8/14/2016 on the Gregorian calendar; possibly it was a warning using the Hebrew calendar? Assuming most would have forgotten about it after August past.

Yesterday we had a 6.2 quake off the shore of Japan, which may have been a forewarning?

November 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Two larger quakes in Japan and one smaller quake near Fuji.
This next one is near Fuji. It is the dark green area to the left of the red “X”

mem
mem
November 7, 2016 8:34 pm

CB – Nov 14 is way more in my view than just a supermoon. The moon has never been this close to the earth since the 30’s or 40’s as it will be on Nov 14 and it wont be this close again for many more decades from now. So in terms of lunar watch, its the biggest in our lifetimes. Truly a once in a lifetime event.

I have looked through the top largest earthquakes in the last hundred or so years and correlated them in proximity to Full and New moons, and I’d say 8 out of 10 are within a few days or are smack on either a Full or New moon. If the moon affects the ocean tides, why on earth would people stick the head in the sand on it affecting “earth tides”

Many different spheres are pointing to this period for big events to unfold, whether it be natural disasters, market plunge, and more

Chloe
October 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi Cristian I had a short dream in july. Saw a computer screen with an article written by a scientist titled “japan is going to have a big earthquake this fall”. Now I do not know when the “fall” officially starts and ends but i have been watching closely!!!!! Blessings!

October 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks Chloe! I believe Phanuel had a dream about the Japan and a computer screen as well. I don’t know if his dream specifically mentioned an earthquake or not. We should all be praying for our nation as well as Japan, but if a large earthquake does hit Japan on November 2nd or 3rd, we need to increase our prayer for Japan significantly as that would be an indicator that Mt. Fuji would erupt roughly 2 months later. Jackson’s prophecy indicated that as many as 8 million people could perish if that happens. Keep praying! Remember that even Ninevah repented at the last minute.

mem
mem
October 20, 2016 2:30 pm

I’ve mentioned this before. I dreamed several months ago that I saw saw/read a headline that said “Tokyo is gone”

I have never been to Japan or really thought much of Japan before having this dream. It was only after this I found JPJ’s warning about Mt Fuji/EQ.

Watching Japan.

SusieQ
SusieQ
December 8, 2016 9:09 pm

It is terrifying to think of the implications of that simple headline: Tokyo Is Gone. Frequently I pray for Japan and the Japanese people. Surely there are many righteous there?

October 21, 2016 1:10 pm

Thank you Mem! It looks like earthquake activity in Japan just skyrocketed. Keep watching and praying

Chloe
Chloe
October 21, 2016 4:11 am

Thanks for sharing this mem! Blessings!

Chloe
Chloe
October 21, 2016 4:14 am

Yes, definitely something to watch out for and pray for. JM also had several visions about Japan’s earthquake (if I recall correctly) back in June or July. I believe it was JM who saw the computer screen where the yen was surging high against dollar and then all of sudden it just disappeared. Blessings!

DFM
DFM
October 31, 2016 12:47 am

Christian,

I too share your concern for Japan, and wanted to share some information, that correlates with your research about a quake in the next few days. Because Japan is so far ahead of US time zones, exact timing is impossible, so this information is US based.

November 2, 2016 is 55 years, 5 weeks, 55 days from 8/4/1961 Barack Obama’s DOB.

November 4, 2016 is 55 months, 55 weeks, 5 days from the 3/11/2011 Fukushima Quake/Tsunami and Nuclear disaster.

It’s also exactly 96 months since Obama’s election night on 11/4/2008; and of course he was there earlier this year for the G7 meeting.

I know of nobody that I can warn in Japan, but your research aligns perfectly with mine. I pray this information might find it’s way to help to turn lives to Jesus!

October 31, 2016 8:27 am

Wow! Thank you for that DFM. All of those 5’s aligning with the anniversary of the 5th plague is pretty amazing. I have only focused on day counts occasionally when looking at the Hebrew calendar, but it seems important. It’s great to have others with different abilities and giftings weigh in on these things. I think it helps to give us a more clear picture. Keep up the great research!

October 30, 2016 9:49 pm

A little more research lined up which makes me think that this is the week for the Japanese earthquake. The first of Cheshvan begins on Tuesday the 2nd in Jerusalem. I believe that Japan’s day follows the start of the day in Jerusalem, so the first of Cheshvan in Japan lines up with November 3rd and Culture Day. The anniversary of the plague of Dever would then be the same day as the 70th anniversary of the signing of the Japanese constitution. Neville Johnson mentioned that the quake would shut down their stock market, but that it would be propped up for a time. Others had dreams of half of the Japanese “house” or market collapsing. People would run back in and then the other half collapses. It all lines up with the 5th and 7th plagues. In the 5th plague, only the livestock in the fields died. In the 7th plague, more livestock as well as people died in the fields from the hail and fire. For this reason, I think that the earthquake will have a major impact on their market (down 50%?), but there will not be a tremendous loss of human life. At the anniversary of the 7th plague (Mt. Fuji eruption), however, the Japanese stock market will be more completely destroyed, but there will be a terrible humanitarian crisis as well. Just as in Egyptian times, many people (7-8 million according to John Paul Jackson) will lose their lives to the hail and fire. Pray for Japan.

jerry rigg
October 31, 2016 1:24 am

I have a friend in Tokyo right now. He is Jewish by descent but a born again nominal believer. I have warned him about Fuji, and he thought it was one of my jokes. I dont judge him but am concerned about all this quake talk in Japan. One thing Im not connecting is….why all this Jewish date and plague talk? How does that relate to Japan? Is it because their nation when founded made no provision for the one true God or something? Someone inform me or bring me up to speed on this. When was the anniversary of the Great Tokyo Quake of the early 19th century? Shalom.

November 1, 2016 1:10 pm
Jerry – Yes, when John Paul Jackson received the vision regarding Mt. Fuji, he was told that the reason for the judgement was that Japan made no provision for the one True God in their foundation. The Hebrew calendar and the date of the plagues seems significant because of the timing of an earthquake and eruption in 1707. This was the last time that Fuji erupted. The Great Hoei Earthquake occurred on the first of Cheshvan in 1707. This is the anniversary of the 5th plague of Dever. The earthquake caused Mt. Fuji to erupt later. Fuji began venting and erupted for 16 days. The first of Tevet was during the window of time that Fuji was erupting. This date is the anniversary of the 7th plague of Hail and Fire. Both the earthquake and eruption of Fuji in 1707 occurred shortly after a Shemitah year had come to a close. At first, late fall of 2016 seemed to be a candidate for an earthquake and Fuji because the Shemitah year had just ended. Some have noted that the year following the Shemitah year was a Jubilee year, so things may have been delayed for a full year. The market certainly did not crash last fall as it had at the end of the Shemitah year in 2001 and 2008, so there is some support for the theory that the Jubilee year has delayed the timing of events until now. Further support for this year comes from the fact that The 70th anniversary of the signing of the Japanese constitution aligns to the day with the anniversary of the 5th plague of Dever. Remember that this is a “foundational issue” and the constitution is the foundation of the current nation of Japan. The Hebrew calendar follows lunar cycles, so November… Read more »