Markets Missing Bullseye As Bears Are Now Set in Stone

bullseye

In the early morning of September 13, 2016, I awoke from a dream and had absolutely no idea what the meaning was, though I felt it was prophetic.

In the dream, I was standing beside a pile of bow and arrows that were on the ground. There were many different kinds, some very elaborate and some very simple. I picked up the simplest one and took an arrow and did a few practice shots without actually releasing the arrow.

I then looked ahead of me and I saw this very long passageway that had boxes and debris littering the sides of the passage. At the very end, in the distance, I could see a target with a red bullseye.

I took careful aim, knowing I would have no problem hitting the bulls eye. In real life, I used to be very good with a bow and arrow. I released the arrow and it made a straight shot and hit the target right next to the bullseye. Still standing from where I released the arrow, I looked carefully and saw clearly I had hit outside the red circle and had NOT hit the bullseye. I was disappointed. End of Dream.

Interpretation:

Later that morning, as I was on my way to town, I called my husband at work to tell him about the dream, hoping he might have some insight or interpretation. However, as I relayed the dream to him, I heard in my spirit that the bullseye represented the ‘bull’ market. Not hitting it was a sign about the market not making or hitting the ‘bull’s mark’ anymore.

While still driving, I prayed out loud and asked the LORD to confirm this interpretation that I had just heard. Before I was even finished praying, a white bus passed by with big black bold letters on the back, “Granite Bears.”

The “bears” caught my eyes immediately! I asked the LORD if this was a confirmation and if so, what did the granite part mean. Immediately I heard in my spirit, “SET IN STONE.”

When I got home, I was anxious to look up the phrase, “Set in stone.” The exact meaning was something “difficult or impossible to change.”

So was the LORD showing me a bear market is coming and nothing can change its course? I then sought the LORD for any Scripture confirmation. I looked up the word ‘arrow’ in the WORD and saw that there were verses where the LORD uses the arrow for discipline and judgment.

So, in putting this all together, I believe the LORD is continuing to warn of an upcoming economic distress and collapse. Is its’ arrival set in stone with no turning back?

We know the LORD has all things under control and this will be no different. HE will allow it as a form of discipline and judgment. However, HE is giving HIS people warnings so that we will not be caught unaware, but will be ready. Let us continue to prepare both physically and spiritually our houses, bodies and spirit until HE comes again to take us home!

1 “O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your wrath, nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure!
2 For Your arrows pierce me deeply, and Your hand presses me down.” (Psalms 38:2-3)

5 “They encourage themselves in an evil matter; they talk of laying snares secretly; they say, “Who will see them?”
6 They devise iniquities: “We have perfected a shrewd scheme.” Both the inward thought and the heart of man are deep.
7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly they shall be wounded.” (Psalms 64:5-7)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Chris
Chris
September 14, 2016 5:36 PM

What is God saying specifically that we will need for an upcoming “Economic Collapse” and/or physical disasters for America? Other than prayer and the obvious: get out of debt, have cash, physical gold/silver, provisions (food, water, backup power, batteries, radio, and all kinds of camping supplies), self defense and hunting/fishing capabilities (guns, ammo, fishing tackle)…etc. Has God revealed any specific thing He wants us to have or where He wants us to be geographically? Wasn’t sure if The Holy Spirit has revealed something to His children besides the typical list above.

Sue
Sue
September 14, 2016 6:45 PM

Its always good to be prepared but when the Day of the Lord appears the only preparation that will matter will have been spiritual preparation.

Ez. 7:19

They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 14, 2016 8:57 PM

Chris. I think for each individual and/or family it will be different as far as geographical location goes. There are “safe zones” which have previously been shared. But ultimately, I believe it’s where the Holy Spirit leads. For some, they will stay where they are. Others may move to a different town, out of state or out of country. I think most Americans will stay in the US, either because they have been directed to stay or out of necessity. I’m reminded of the last sentence in Pastor Faircloth’s post, “A Great Division is Coming to the Nations;” in which the Lord revealed to him that, “Babylon will have no bounds!” For me, that means settle in wherever the Lord leads and get ready to make yourself comfortable in captivity. Probably not the answer you’re looking or hoping for, but it’s honest.

Anna
Anna
September 14, 2016 8:40 PM

I do believe we are heading for a major collapse and one that won’t recover.
God blesses by giving and curses by taking away! We are heading into the times now when our blessings are not going to be there any longer. Luxuries are about to go.
this will be a good time though to get closer to God and not further away. Seek and ye shall find Him in the midst of trouble. He will never turn away a contrite heart so good to get our spiritual house filled and right with God while there is still time.
Thanks for sharing.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 14, 2016 8:16 PM

I haven’t been dreaming much lately, at least not dreams I can remember, but I have been hearing little phrases just before I wake up in the morning. The morning of Sept. 4th I heard, “The SSI clothing store is going out of business.” I know SSI is the government organization that financially supports people with disabilities. I can’t help but think the government is going to go broke, or actually acknowledge that they already are broke. Payments will stop. I don’t know if it will be tied to the collapse, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Julie Bucker
September 14, 2016 9:10 PM

Thank you B. Hansen. I get snippets like that too.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 14, 2016 6:04 PM

Thanks for this post Elizabeth and your work in our Lord. We all need to stay close to our Lord in these times to come.

Matt NZ
September 14, 2016 2:35 PM

Casey and Elizabeth’s words received Sept 13th 2016 9 13 9 (2+0+1+6)

Judgement, Rebellion, Judgement

Anna
Anna
September 14, 2016 8:41 PM

yes i do believe a major collapse is coming and soon. thanks for the word.

Francine
Francine
September 16, 2016 7:22 PM

Hi Elizabeth
I just want to thank you for this word. it had such an anointing on it. A tangible supernatural peace came on me. May the Lord blesses you and your family.