They Will Lash Out at All That Resembles God and His Holy People

What I’m about to say, is NOT from a dream, not from a vision, as most of us understand visions, yet I have seen. It’s a sense in my spirit that is SO strong that I must warn, even though I know ahead of time this will be discounted, mocked and even ridiculed.

In my spirit, I know and have seen there will be attacks coming to the U.S. during our church worship services. I’ve seen the doors burst open and black hooded men in camo coming through with guns and shooting indiscriminately. I’ve seen them lock the doors behind them to inflict the maximum amount of casualties. I’ve seen the shock and fear on people’s faces as it takes a split second for them to actually realize they are about to be face to face with the one they were just singing about.

I see these attacks as a coordinated effort. I believe many of the houses of worship that are attacked will be places where the attackers had frequented to get a feel for the layout of the facility. For those who are able to escape, there will be those waiting outside to inflict and deal the same punishment as those inside. When this first takes place, many Christians will do as was done in the early church and will meet in homes and secluded private places.

I’ve seen people taking their Bibles to these meetings and also armed as well to provide protection for their families and children. Just when it seems there can be no more tragedy, the attacks will start again in rapid fashion. It will be a common occurrence, here in the U.S., to hear of yet another Christian church, meeting or Jewish Synagogue attacked with deadly results.

No amount of media coverage or lack thereof will deter these attacks, nor the public response to those who have perpetrated these evil acts. This has been in the planning stages for years as the attackers, both Muslim and haters of those who do good, join forces to stop the mouths of those who preach truth, love and righteousness. They will lash out at all that resembles God and His Holy people, both the remnant, the elect and the Jew.

This nation will be so weakened and in such disarray that other nations of the world will offer to send help. It is with a broken heart I say and share these tidings. Yes, there will indeed be some logistical victories in some places, but it will be as though the belly of hell has opened up to war against the saints.

My counsel is to prepare as though you feel the Lord would have you to prepare, but prepare you must.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

© 2017, Marty Breeden. All rights reserved.

Marty Breeden
March 16, 2017 7:51 am

God did NOT design man and equipment him with DNA to stand and watch his beloved wife and children massacred in front of him without taking action. To assume other wise is not being spiritually or intellectually honest. Had Godly spirit filled Patriots not fought against evil and tyranny with great passion, willing to crush that evil, them we would be speaking German or Japanese today people. There is great honor in defending and protecting ones family and to suggest otherwise is to ignore the totally of circumstances in scripture. I’ll not argue with my Brethren to cause discord…but take it from one who KNOWS….it’s easy to say “We shouldn’t fight”….until you actually have to!!!

Peggy Ann
March 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Here, I copied and pasted from LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE’S latest dream (which I posted above). I think that her “Final Thoughts,” especially the middle paragraph are EXCELLENT.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

“Remember brothers and sisters in Christ, we ARE in a battle for souls. We MUST be prepared to lay down our very lives for the Kingdom of Heaven, if called to do so. We may be persecuted, hunted down, imprisoned, tortured, raped, beheaded. We may lose everything and everybody we know, but must STILL remain faithful to Jesus Christ, Yeshua THE Messiah. We WILL be given grace to endure EVERYTHING we must go through prior to the LORD’s return. Keep the Faith until the end.

I hope to see you on the other side when we WILL rejoice in the presence of our KING Yeshua.”

Kathy C
March 18, 2017 12:55 am

Linda , Amen-Amen–can’t wait til we are all together raising our cups
to the honor and glory of Our King ! God Bless you real big !!!!
Thank you Peggy–as always!!!

Mike M
Mike M
March 16, 2017 3:27 pm

It is interesting how some cultures view masculine aggression. A few months ago I was on the way back to my shop with my pastor after our Tuesday community noon prayer meeting. To my surprise there were 2 Somali guys kneeling in our parking lot facing east for their noon prayer. I immediately felt God’s love for them and knew we were to present them with the gospel – so I got out of the truck and walked up on them, greeted them and physically put my hands on them as Pastor Dave presented the gospel in love and we then prayed for them in Jesus’ name. There was no resistance whatsoever. I didn’t rough them up, but I had a sense that God wanted me to joyfully approach them with strength physically (I’ve been a weight lifter for 35 years – as you obviously are too Marty!). They responded with smiles & handshakes, and received the blessing.

Brother you are completely right about how God designed men. I pray that God allows me to continue to confront these guys with love & the gospel and not with violence. But I’m always prepared for either.

Thanks for all that you contribute to this site Marty.

brian
brian
March 18, 2017 2:55 am

i have mixed feelings about situations like this. yes we are to share the gospel in the first instance and i wholeheartedly support the idea. however many who do hear the gospel will not believe (as shown recently in germany with many immigrants) and will turn on those who tried to express their love. my question then is how will you act when and if these people come back with a rifle or machette intent on killing and causing harm? will you then defend yourself, your family, your property? for myself id have to say yes i would and i would not hesitate in returning like for like.
on the other hand we could just stand there and take it accepting martyrdom. decisions decisions.
however i pray never to be in such a position to find out

Mike M
Mike M
March 18, 2017 10:38 am

Brian I have prayed much about this and God has led me down a certain path. To that end, I spend 6-8 days a year in tactical weapons training. Handgun, shotgun and carbine (AR-15)…mostly at this point training team tactics with the AR-15. Live fire. Clearing rooms, hostage situations, team movement through buildings, ambush/counter ambush, meltdown drills with the Glock…the list goes on. Also tactical handgun mixed with Krav Maga and clinch fighting (also a circuit weight routine at the gym 4-5 mornings per week. I say all this to say that it is simply not enough to own a weapon, but one must also be proficient in its use and have one’s body in condition to fight under stress.

To your question what if they come back with a weapon – I provide regular self defense and weapons training to my staff as well. Some take advantage and some don’t. 80% of the staff have a permit to carry and we welcome permit to carry holders to our business.

The decision to use force must be settled in one’s heart – HOWEVER, more important than anything is to be hearing from God daily. David never lost a battle, but he always inquired of the Lord. The day we witnessed to the two Somali guys my flesh wanted to go into defense mode, yet Father was over-riding it with His agenda that day. It was my pleasure to yield to Him. I completely trust Him to give me marching orders in any situation that I could ever be in. Hearing from Him is the most effective weapon we could ever have.

Peggy Ann
March 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Mike M,
I absolutely loved your last paragraph!
So true!

Marty Breeden
March 17, 2017 5:10 am

Great comment brother…..God bless you brother!!

Jeff Byerly
March 18, 2017 8:46 am

Marty, here is a word that the Lord has given me on this suject. I pray you would read it and consider it. Taking lives to defend own or our families is a very serious thing, especially considering how long eternity is.
Love and peace.

Marty Breeden
March 18, 2017 11:11 am

Jeff, you and will disagree on this matter because I believe all through scripture there is a precedent described as “Just cause” . So your word seems to promote the premise that Law Enforcement, that Militany should be armed and disbanded and I call tell you that is not Biblical. Granted in a perfect UNFALLEN world, there would be no need for guns knives F18s F15s F22s Nuclear weapons Destroyers….BUT, we dwell in a fallen World and yes in the original plan of God in the Garden of Eden it was never God’s original intent for these things to exist…..now here we are thousands of years later fallen. If you can say you are or know people who are so spiritual that they could watch their women and children be raped abused and beheaded then I tell you that’s not God!!!! God is not pacifist and if you think k he is read Revelation. I’m not saying these things in anger, but I am a Police officer and I work at an elementary school…I would lay my life down for those children and they know it, Jesus said “NO GREATER LOVE HATH A MAN THAN HE WHO WILL LAY HIS LIFE DOWN FOR HIS FRIENDS!”…..and if that required me to take out an evil person to preserve their lives, then that’s what I will do.

Jeff Byerly
March 18, 2017 11:26 am

Marty it is very obvious that you did not read the entirety of my blog post that I sent you.
I included Romans 13 in it and it includes provision for governmental authority including policemen.
I do not want to debate this any longer with you, in my post I put more than enough scripture verses to support my point.
I pray that you would be open enough to read them.
Love and peace

Marty Breeden
March 18, 2017 11:44 am

I did read your entire article and respectfully found it unobjective and biased toward a pacifism that’s far easier to promote than to live out. Every time I’ve respectfully debated someone about this issue I find it more than appalling to this that any man considers himself so spiritual than he could watch his family slaughtered and not respond with great passion to defend his family. Do we really think this is what the Lord requires of us…..we are called to protect the weak and needy and the children and the widowed…..if it’s you personal conviction that the Lord has called you to this life then follow the convictions of your heart….mine is to defend my family and protect them from spiritual warfare as well as physical harm….that is my conviction.

Peggy Ann
March 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Marty,
That’s all great, and I’m not judging you. Perhaps what many of us don’t understand is the tremendous untapped power that we possess through the Holy Spirit alone. I’m sure you are right where you need to be in your calling in the Body of Christ, and that is great.

The “problem” is that we all perform different functions in the Body of Christ. Some may use firearms and some may SPEAK to the MOUNTAIN. I have had direct experience of speaking to big storms and they have CEASED, yet it was not anything to do with me. It was the POWER of God’s WORD. That certainly doesn’t make me any more spiritual than anyone else…..not at all.

It doesn’t make me right and you wrong.
They’re just different functions/callings in the Body of Christ.

I just have a passion for letting others know that they have so much untapped AUTHORITY in Spiritual Weaponry, even using the Prayer Language against the enemy. That is a neglected portion of God’s Armor that He has given us as written in Ephesians 6. I suppose Jeff’s recent article just resonated tremendously with me because of this passion of mine. I woke up relatively late in life to all of this, and since time is short, I like trying to awaken any others that may be called as I am.

We are ALL NEEDED in this BATTLE! (Whether of your persuasion or mine).

Thank-you for this excellent post, which has brought out some very thought-provoking discussion which I’m sure we have all learned from. I know that I have!

Thank-you also for contributing to Z3. Your articles are VALUED!

God Bless!

Marty Breeden
March 18, 2017 11:51 am

Also know that my responses are not intentionally disrespectful.. although they are pointed and direct. If that’s what you sense God has called you to, then you will,stand before Him and give account,AS WILL I . We must each account for the wise and unwise choices we made based on ourban understanding of scripture. My comments are not meant to sound harsh or unloving, but I am passionate about being used of the Lord to protect those little ones who CANNOT protect themselves and I believe this to be a calling from God to do so.

John Barry
John Barry
March 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Jeff I know you have a big heart for GOD but I agree with Marty partly because of early Church history and president . Many of the first Martyrs were roman soldiers , who were killed not because they would not fight but because the would not worship the Caesar . Look up the Thundering Legion , 12th legion 174 AD , which was all Christian and GOD performed signs and wonders thru and brought many into the Kingdom thru . I can show GODs hand on many Christian men of war through all church history . GOD protected George Washington in battle Many times when he should have been killed . I believe Church History & president says Marty is closer to the truth here , imo .

Don
Don
March 19, 2017 1:20 am

God doesn’t change (Hebrews 13:8). But, I believe God speaks to each of us individually in different ways…
For example, Jeanne Assam was led to fast for 3 days… A fast that ended on Sunday, December 9, 2007. She volunteered as a security guard at the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, CO… and wasn’t supposed to be there that Sunday morning, but was led to go!
She faced a gunman, who was shooting an AR-15, with a 9mm handgun… and shot and stopped him! She saved countless lives…
She said, “It was God. God was with me. And I asked him to be with me and he never left my side.” She also said, “I give the credit to God, and I mean that. I say that very humbly. God was with me…”
She wrote a book titled, “God, the Gunman, and Me”.

Robin B
Robin B
March 18, 2017 11:11 am

Hi Jeff, i have one question for you. Where do we draw the line in our preparations? After reading comments on z3, i see many people believe that we should not be prepared to defend ourselves and our loved ones. If this is your mindset then it should also follow that you should not store, water, food, financials, and other necessities for basic survival. As you have instructed Marty to do, i would ask that you continue to seek the Lord in all things. Do you really believe that you hear more clearly from God then those of us who have heard to the contrary? Wow is all i can say.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
March 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi Robin,
Totally agree once again. God had also told on their blog in December 2016 to not be deceived with the way things looked that Obama would stay in office. Somehow in 3 weeks time, God changed his mind. At some point you just can’t ignore. All of my respect is with Deputy Breeden and what God has shown him from his near death experience to this word. I have been protected by God miraculously and received divine intervention many times in my life. I would also pick up a gun and kill the terrorist raping my daughter or about to behead my son and I’m a woman. I would also do that for Jeff’s child or anyone else. I would never stand by if it was in my power to stop an innocent 3 year old from being sexually or violently attacked and not intervene with a weapon. I would do everything in my power to protect anyone. Even if it meant giving my life.

Robin B
Robin B
March 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Yes Katie, i believe we are supposed to do what we can in this natural realm to overcome evil and trust God to do the supernatural. Its a two part process, spirit and natural combined. Most of my life, i never owned a gun and still dont like shooting guns because they are so loud and powerful. As stated before on this site, it took about 6 months of prompting by the Holy Spirit to convince me that i needed to purchase a gun for self defense. I hope i will never need to defend myself or my home, but i will do what i must to overcome evil. In regards to the gift of prophesy, sometimes people unintentionally prophesy out of their own spirits. None of us always gets it right, but we need to stay humble and pliable in our Masters hand so we can keep growing and going in the right direction on the very narrow road. I pray we all hear the Holy Spirits voice clearly and may He open the eyes of our understanding to clearly know His will.

Robin B
Robin B
April 5, 2017 7:18 am

Good morning Katie, just felt impressed to send you a word of encouragement today. During my fellowship time with our Lord this a.m. you came to my mind. I believe the Lord had me standing in the gap for you through prayer and declaration. Not sure of your current circumstances but the Holy Spirit had me repeating that YOU ARE STRONG IN FAITH AND YOU GIVE GLORY TO GOD. With much love in Christ, Robin

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 5, 2017 11:45 am

Good morning Robin, thank you so much for interceeding for me. I appreciate you doing this more than words can possibly express! Your prayers are so valued and God definitely spoke tconfirmation to me, through laying me on your heart in prayer ❤ I am ever so grateful my sister in Christ. I will also return the prayer and intercession for you. Again, this was just right on time and needed encouragement. Sister, I bless you too in Jesus name and I love you Robin. Thank you again!

Robin b
Robin b
April 5, 2017 5:36 pm

We serve a wonderful God who crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 5, 2017 7:05 pm

Yes, we do! Thank you so much!

Peggy Ann
March 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Here’s a helpful and pertinent quotation from the most recent post from LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE’S newsletter:

“Some will be called to take up arms (e.g., “2nd Amendment Rights). Others will not. Don’t judge what the LORD calls another to do; pray for one another that we will ALL have courage to listen and obey what each of us is called to do.”

Perhaps Marty is giving his viewpoint for those that are called to take up physical arms. Jeff is giving his viewpoint for those like me that are not.
That doesn’t mean I’m passive. I just intend to rely on spiritual weapons only. I will still seek to lay down my life for others and the Gospel as the Holy Spirit directs.

I believe that both Marty and Jeff are right.
It’s all a matter of individual placement and roles, and what the Holy Spirit is speaking directly to each one.

mem
mem
March 18, 2017 12:30 pm
This is a difficult position on both sides. There is clearly evidence on both sides. I would concede that if you lean towards the pacifist side and believe that God has told you to do nothing, but expect Him to intervene when evil men come against your family, then it follows to reason that you should also have no need to make any non-violent preparation in terms of storing food/water or financial resources. It certainly is a seemingly more spirtiually noble posture to take, but at the same time there are scriptures that indicate the weak and vulnerable should be protected by Godly men or they are worse than unbelievers. I should add that even the expectation of divine intervention is not the only position to take on the pacifist side. The other position is a complete surrender to God’s care whether that means divine protection or destruction of the flesh and the flesh of the weak/vulnerable that look to you for protection. In this case all are surrendered in death or in life to what God allows to happen. It is just not cut and dry. In my personal opinion, I try to stay realistic in terms of what would I do if evil men were beset on killing/raping/eating/fill in the blank my family, particularly my wife and babies. I would need a very personal and specific word from God that I should not only lay down my own life, but make the decision for my family that I should lay down their lives so that wicked men could have their evil way with them. In the absence of this personal/specific assurance, I believe I would fight in righteous outrage against those that promote, proliferate, and server their sin upon the earth and those entrusted to my care who… Read more »
Robin B
Robin B
March 18, 2017 4:28 pm

All good points Mem. I agree wholeheartedly.

Peggy Ann
March 18, 2017 9:54 am

Jeff,
Thank-you very much for this awesome word and for all of your words.
Thank-you also for the explanation at the bottom.

Mary
Mary
April 9, 2017 2:09 pm

Amen Marty….Thank you for the warning! I have not stepped into a church because I have heeded others who have warned as well; not to mention the “Jesus is love” teaching, and even though I want to go next Sunday……Easter and Christmas have the most attendance. What better time for them to attack. We will stay home and watch Passion of the Christ. God Bless you!

Debra garza
Debra garza
March 15, 2017 9:06 pm

In early 2015 during the worship service I had a vision. I was still in the service but I saw two men come into the sanctuary with guns. They started shooting. Many fell dead. Others ran to the side doors to exit the building. They were met by those waiting on the outside. From the sanctuary they moved to the children’s church building. Defenseless the children fell under the gunfire with no where to run.

I shared this disturbing vision with the Pastor and the Elders. Since then many in the church have gone through training, and obtained license to carry concealed weapon permits. We live in Southern California and are quite aware of the possibility of the attacks possible on the Churches of God. We are only a half an hour away from where the San Bernardino attack took place.

The Lord has assured me that He is our protection. Psalms 91 says “He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under mother shadow of the Almighty. It goes on to say ” A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand but it shall not come near the.” I have written these verses on the tablet of my heart. We will only stand by the Word that is sewn into our heart and as we rehearse those verses to God. As He says put me in remembrance of my word. He will perform it.

Please do no fear little children. If it were not so He would have told us.

March 16, 2017 5:25 am

There are churches and pastor here in Minn doing that now. Because of what had happen here of late

March 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Today I got to sit down with a gentleman who works in the same field that I do. He’s also a marine. We both talked about the Muslim here in Minnesota and how a lot of the churches are been turned into mosques. I truly believe that this is upon us and it will be part of the American spring that about to go into full mode. Ive recently received emails of associates who are like minded bugging out from the city. Once again we’ve also lead in gun permits and gun purches third month of the year. They are just waiting dormir to get warm. Please people prepare BIBLE BIBLE PRAYER PRAYER. YOUR HEART MIND BODY AND SPIRIT. GET WATER FOOD GUNS AMMO MEDICAL.BIBLE BIBLE PRAYER PRAYER. THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HEAT UP……KEEP ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER AND WATCH EACHOTHERS SIXS…….

Shelley
Shelley
March 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Antwon I too live in Minnesota. I will be praying for you and your safety. I live in the country and hardly ever go into the cities anymore, it is very uncomfortable. I am a child of God and I do have my gun permit. We are going to defend our families and neighbors. Take care and God bless.

March 17, 2017 4:15 am

Shelly I will be. Praying for you.

March 16, 2017 7:50 am

Antwon: Mike M. & I had a chance to meet several weeks ago. Would love to meet another local Twin Cityite. Are you still interested?

March 16, 2017 11:14 am

I’m very interested brother Brad

March 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Great… what’s your weekend look like. Are you close to Rogers?

March 17, 2017 4:16 am

Not far I’m on the borderline of mpls and Brooklyn Park

March 17, 2017 9:53 am

How about half way, some place in Maple Grove? Pick a time and place.

March 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Brother brad wife and I would like to know if you would like to go to the five guys burger place? Lets say Saturday around 1. We are going to the gun range at 9 am sat

March 18, 2017 8:41 am

I’ll see you there. If I get going early enough I may even be able to get to the gun range also. If not, I’ll see you at 5 Guys

March 18, 2017 9:23 am

Ok see you soon

March 18, 2017 10:25 am

If you see this before you get there, I’ll be driving a black Tahoe, 50ish with short beard and mustach

March 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Just going to spend some range time with the wife. That’s in osseco on saturday

March 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Ill get back with you soon

March 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Is that the one by the firehouse, kind of in the downtown area

Mike M
Mike M
March 18, 2017 11:11 am

Hope you guys have a good time!

Edward Woods
Edward Woods
March 15, 2017 11:09 pm

I believe this will happen soon as well. As a retired LEO I carry a handgun with me to every church function and scan newcomers for potential threat activity. The Lord knows the evil in the hearts of the rebellious and is not slow concerning his promises to his servants. Be vigilant in the spirit and trust in the Lord

Jeff Byerly
March 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Brothers and sisters, do not get fooled into trying to fight these people who will persecute us, in the flesh. Meaning bringing guns and weapons into churches and homes. If you kill some of these terrorists and send them to hell, do you think Jesus will approve of this? We need to fight them in the Spirit!
Eph 6:12 ” For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
These terrorists are deceived by the enemy and we must pray for them. Many muslims are receiving visions and revelations of Jesus and many are giving him their hearts.
There is a warning I leave with all of you from Jesus.
Mark 8:35 “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it.”

John Barry
John Barry
March 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Brother Jeff I agree with you and Peggy about our prayer language . But if you choose to fight them in the Spirit only , you will meet the same fate as our brothers & sisters in the middle east . We are not just Christians , we are also Americans with duties & obligations to both . Brother Alvin York ( the most decorated hero of WW1 ) asked GOD what he should do when he got drafted since he did not believe in killing . GOD gave Alvin York – Mark 12:17 , in Alvins first battle he killed 22 Germans and captured 184 by himself . Each must answer to GOD as we are called , I could not stand by and see an innocent killed and do nothing but pray and knowing GOD warned us . I only speak for myself in this , some are called to be Martyrs .

Mike M
Mike M
March 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Agree John. We didn’t simply pray for the Nazis in WW2 and leave it at that. Evil is to be resisted. Do we expect law enforcement to not confront an active shooter with violence? That would be preposterous.

Glynda Lomax
March 16, 2017 8:31 am

Exodus 15:3 (KJV)
3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Jeff Byerly
March 16, 2017 11:19 am

Amen and Thank You sister Glynda!
He fights our battles for us if we let Him.
Also He said Vengeance is Mine!
Do Not Take that Which is the Lords!

Jeff Byerly
March 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Amen Bro John our faith must be accompanied by action and that is an excellent example!

Sheri
Sheri
March 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Great preaching! Gives insight for the Tribulation Saints.
God Bless in Jesus Name

Marilee Alm
March 17, 2017 5:39 pm

I am listening to this. He explains we have 3 destinies, 1. Die by the sword 2. Captured 3. Escape, survive, endure. He teaches that the first one has prepared arms, second one is not watching at all, third one has been listening and preparing.

Sheri Bunn-Markryd
March 17, 2017 5:51 pm
3 Destinies (already chosen by God for our Destiny) As we head into the Great Tribulation Saints of God 1) SWORD- Take up arms to defend themselves, Some will take up the Sword due to hostilities, defense, violence, arming themselves, defending by violence. Therefore: Revelation 13:10. This guy prepares lots of arms Revelation 13:10King James Version (KJV) 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. Spiritual law; not wrong but here it is…. He that kill by the sword shall die by the sword ( Example Guns) 2) DESTINED TO BE CAPTURED- not defending themselves; taken captive remain faithful to Lord; high process concentration camp and kill you ( Ex. Turkey Coup) don’t want to lodge them so kill them all; 10 days tribulation receive crown of life. This guy prepares nothing. Guillotines. If no underground shelter etc for 3 1/2 years but not enough resources you wont make it for Destiny # 3. 3) YOU ESCAPE SURVIVEAND YOU ENDURE TILL THE LORD RETURNS- They escape at a future Passover; establish camp, water out of city, bring their own shelter like Israelites their journey is 42 months. The Remnant; will see resurrection and Lord coming. Escape, survive and endure. If you keep the commandments of the Lord this most likely is your destiny. Watchman on the wall and preparing for the Lord to return. People left alive escaped FEMA Camps, Drones, gone underground and hid themselves until first resurrection. That destination escaping has another end. Not all will have enough preparation food, water, resources, many will die from starvation, heat, etc. Revelation 7:16 never hunger, thirsty again or hot. Revelation 7:13-16King James Version (KJV) 13 And… Read more »
Peggy Ann
March 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Very interesting, Sheri.

March 16, 2017 5:23 am

I disagree. I believe God does allow us to defend our selves and the weak. For me when I do visit a “church” I’m always carrying. If you don’t have a sign saying I can’t carry it in. Well I am. A lot of people I know who are true Jesus believers are arming their ushers and greeters and parking lot attendants. I for one will slay those who try to slay me and mine. A man who do not defend and protect his family doesn’t have the fear of the Lord in him. I believe Jesus said to ” sell your cloth and buy a sword”. So why did God send Joshua to destroy the giants in the promise land? God is just not the God of grace and mercy! He’s also a God of war and chastising! So why would you advise those not to defend their selves. So your just stand there and pray for them while your wife or daughters get rapped by these sick fools? If those who think praying for them will stop them your wrong. Ask those Christans and nonchristians in those Muslim countries. I live around these people and I see how they look at us. They really look at my wife and I crazy at times. Because were a interracial couple. We fly the American flag. We have a 2nd amendment sign up. We also got a sign that says he has risen in our front lawn. Stand up and fight when the time come or be a victim….. WE ARE GODS ARMY SPIRITULLY AND PHYSICALLY…..

Peggy Ann
March 15, 2017 8:42 pm

I agree with you, Jeff. I know of people that have had vision of praying aloud in the Prayer Language and then they ceased. We need to know our Spiritual Authority in Jesus Christ.

Jeff Byerly
March 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Yes Peggy, I have seen that praying in the Spirit is one of the greatest and most underused weapons of all! It has changed my entire life.

Phil Titus
March 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Jeff How do you pray in the spirit? I want my life to be changed like yours…. I am a practing Catholic and u believe these are the end times. Once a week I cleanse myself and try to avoid all things of the flesh and of the world. I try to stay focused on God I surrender my family and all our needs to Christ. I read people praying to the Spirit but do not know how to please show me how to do that

Michael P.
Michael P.
March 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi Phil, here is some info for you about speaking in tongues from Catholic Answers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc8qKjocq4I …. at 4 min in, the hosts make a few recommendations for some literature to study about the Gift.

Kathe T
March 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Hello Phil, I am glad you are searching for more! Go to YouTube and enter “Baptism of the Holy Spirit”. There are many wonderful testimonies you can listen to. Ask Jesus for this free gift.
Here is one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBiGbUw5DTg
She spoke of Catholicism , too.
Bless you!

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
March 16, 2017 1:07 pm
Phil, I know your request for advice was not directed at me, but I would like to offer up a few things the Lord has taught me, if you will allow. First off, the Lord knows your heart. He knows your desire to serve Him and to belong to Him. We are told, “seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened.” Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you through the day and that Thy Will Be Done. Pray daily for knowledge, wisdom and discernment. Pray before reading your Bible that the Father will give you greater understanding and open your eyes to the Heart of God. Never underestimate prayer!!! Let me give you an example that some may think is very trivial, but is huge to me. Whenever I eat wheat or sugar my hands will hurt in the night. I am sure it is because of the large amounts of pesticide that is sprayed on our food and my body is reacting to the poison. Inflammation is a sign of injury. These foods are injuring my body. I started thinking, I say the blessing 3 times a day on my food and I have been missing the opportunity to ask for help in this because I have been set in saying the repetitive prayer/blessing I was raised with. I now have added, “Lord, please give us special protection and immunity to the foods that have been designed to cause harm to our bodies.” Once I started saying this prayer and NOT BEING AFRAID to be different, my hands stopped hurting when I would accidentally or carelessly get those foods in my diet. The Lord hears our prayers! Now, back to The Lord KNOWS OUR HEARTS…I am doing a study in Isaiah 6. At… Read more »
Shelley
Shelley
March 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Jeff did you ever think about the souls of those getting killed by those terrorists? If someone had a gun to take them out swiftly before they killed more innocent people, maybe some of those innocent people are on their way to hell too. Your reasoning does not make sense.

brian
brian
March 18, 2017 3:01 am

there is a time to love and a time to hate, there is a time for war and a time for peace.
difficult.

Angela
April 9, 2017 3:21 pm

No person sends another person to hell. People do that to themselves by rejecting the salvation of Yashuah.

Tim
Tim
March 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Jeff, you are right, the battle is PRIMARILY spiritual.

Below is Jesus’ perspective – for a specific situation, told his 12 disciples that having 2 swords on hand was enough at that time. Thank you and may God bless you.

Luke 22:36-38 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

36 Then He said to them, But now let him who has a purse take it, and also [his provision] bag; and let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy a sword.

37 For I tell you that this Scripture must yet be fulfilled in Me: And He was counted and classed among the wicked (the outlaws, the criminals); for what is written about Me has its fulfillment [has reached its end and is finally settled].

38 And they said, Look, Lord! Here are two swords. And He said to them, It is enough.

Tim
Tim
March 16, 2017 12:51 am

Jeff and Z3ers I do NOT claim to know what Jesus was thinking at this time, only that out of the 12 disciples he said 2 swords were enough. Take this to the Lord in prayer and he WILL show you what you should do. Jeff’s point that the SPIRITUAL part is most important part is not lost to me.

There was a small town in Texas that has a lot of people praying round the clock for their young men in World War II AND THERE WAS NOT 1 LIFE LOST FROM THAT TOWN’S MEN who were deployed to WWII.

Prayer matters.
God bless you Jeff and those reading this.

John Barry
John Barry
March 16, 2017 7:56 am

Tim I am a great believer in Prayer and GOD answering prayer , I have gathered many stories of miracles in war for Christians and GODs people . The Texas town prayed and GOD answered , but the young men still had to go to war , GOD keep them safe in Battle . GOD has done this many times for America , when we as a nation were right with HIM .

Peggy Ann
March 17, 2017 6:23 am
Here’s a Prophecy given at our church 2 years ago. Prophecy to Church (Corporately and Individually) by Prophet Ray Friday, March 13, 2015 Pastor noted that the last time that Prophet Ray came, the Scripture he gave us was I Chronicles 12:32. It was about “the Issachar anointing,” which has to do with discerning of the times and season. We need to be aware of the time and season that we are living in. Prophet Ray: Thanks be to the grace of God. Jesus made himself of no reputation, and I am His follower, so I will do the same myself. Prophecy to the Guest Praise Band that was there that night: God will take them to dark and dank places. There will be no applause, and no thanks in this world. But, the truth of Scripture in the songs will be as seeds planted, and there will be a harvest of souls. We MUST know what’s going on here and in the world. WE CANNOT BE BLIND-SIDED. WE CANNOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARE! [A Word of healing was given to a woman regarding the healing of a tumor in her breast. She was in tears.] Promise: Exodus 23:22-32 Receive this individually and corporately. IMPORTANT: Listen to the voice of God through HIS WORD and OBEY in HUMILITY. Also remember, “Not my will, but THY WILL be done.” regarding false gods=BE CAREFUL who you listen to; We are in SPIRITUAL WARFARE.( See II Corinthians 10:4) We are in SPIRITUAL COMBAT. God wants to give you a long life. Why? Because you are NEEDED. We are only called to SERVICE. You’re in the service now. Every time I (Prophet Ray) come here to this church, the anointing is here! This is SERIOUS STUFF. We have to BE PREPARED, at a MOMENT’S notice… Read more »
Sue
Sue
March 15, 2017 8:07 pm

When the the doors burst open and black hooded men in camo coming through with guns and shooting indiscriminately, then shoot back! Always conceal carry to defend the innocent.

The satanists will (have, and are) use the jihadi’s for their aims. Their goal is to destroy both Christendom and Islam. They’ll succeed in destroying Islam, and many Christians, but the Church will exist until Jesus return.

anna
anna
March 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Many have had dreams and visions showing this would happen. Yes they will do here what they did in other countries/attacking Christians in houses of worship and torturing, shooting and murdering all they can.
I have warned people to stay out of churches for this reason but people do not heed warnings and/or ignore them. God always warns us of what is coming and smart thing to do is to stop going to church. You can fellowship anywhere.

We are in the days now, the season where this stuff will happen shortly and not years away,

Jeff Byerly
March 16, 2017 11:36 am

Anna, do you think that they will be targeting the mega churches first? I do
I just want say that if the Lord allows the terrorists to kill me ,that it is my time to go home and be will Him.
I trust Him that much.
Getting off of this evil planet and being with Jesus is my goal just after telling people about Jesus and My number one goal is daily intimate fellowship with Him and loving Him with my whole heart.

anna
anna
March 16, 2017 11:49 am

i think Joel Olsteen’s church will be hit big time. Did you see the 20 or so muslims lined up in the front row staring at him at one of his services? One must remember muslims are trained at a very young age to lie to the infidels and to become like them and be friendly. I saw a video where the Iman or is it Imman is telling them to wear crosses around their neck and tell the infidels they want to be converted & they were told to memorize verses. So, these are jihadists and not saying every single muslim is bad but to see 20 or 25 lined up staring at me, I would high tail it out of there. lol Yes, I think mega churches will be slaughter houses for sure first since it is easier to kill there but i think it will affect both small and large churches. But it is possible for God makes all things possible that a few might be protected but only for a time; when it is your time to die in his name it will be your time. I know personally He has pulled me out of all churches. I kept trying another one and He would yank me out of there!! So up to those to choose but I am listening to the Father and heeding warnings of people’s visions and dreams on this.

John Barry
John Barry
March 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Amen anna , that is the way the LORD has lead me , any big box building will be a death trap when this happens , there are always limited exists to funnel people into a kill zone . Plus just 5 or 6 terrorists can hold off the police while 10-14 more just reload and keep killing in a mega-church .

March 19, 2017 8:40 am

I agree with you all those mega churches will get hit. Watch out because it might start during the pegan service Easter.

Peggy Ann
March 17, 2017 10:35 am

“Dream: Judgement Upon the False Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Teachers, Evangelists” through LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE (8/7/2015).

Jeff Byerly
March 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Anna you need to show me these videos of Muslims in the front row of the Lakewwod church!

Shammah
March 15, 2017 7:31 pm

I agree with what you’ve said and add that I believe that in many instances, people will be given the opportunity to save their lives (or those of their family) by “converting” to Islam. Tragically, I believe that multitudes of those who are not firm in their relationship with Jesus, will jump at the chance and renounce Christ. Nothing on earth is worth renouncing Jesus – NOTHING! There will be no second chances for people who willingly and knowingly reject Jesus once they’ve known Him. As they rejected Him, they will be rejected by Jesus when they stand before Him in Heaven.

Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
March 16, 2017 7:53 pm

There are many people attending church today who are not believers. How many of them would be hellbound if you, I, we, did not stand up and engage them(terrorists) with arms? Do you think God would welcome you into the Kingdom if you stood passively by, awaiting your execution…if He had brought you there specifically to stand and fight? One of the seven things God hates…is a coward. One of the most profound truths is…there are no coincidences. If it happens, and you are there, then do something, because you were supposed to be there!
God showed no quarter to His enemies in the Old Testament, He had his people kill them all, including their livestock. The same God reigns today, His will and purpose have not changed.

March 17, 2017 4:18 am

Amen…..God doesn’t honor cowards…

Peggy Ann
March 16, 2017 10:48 pm

I agree we should have COURAGE, and trust that the Holy Spirit would strengthen us in that. I also believe that we can trust that wherever we are, that is where we’re supposed to be. We need to be in practice daily listening to and following the Holy Spirit so at any crucial time, we will be READY to follow HIS specific individual instructions, ready to lay our lives down for the Gospel.

Lydia Hodge
March 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Interesting dialogue. It reminds me of that saying. Some people are so heavenly minded, their no earthly good. Granted that isn’t grounded in scriptural truth however we are first and foremost engaged in a spiritual battle that manifest itself in our physical realm. I think especially for you Marty with a calling to protect others could not comprehend standing idly by while others are being slaughtered when it is within your power to help them. It is similar to me of those that pray for God to heal them but yet they are so super spiritual they fail to utilize those in the medical profession who have a gift and a calling from God to provide healing. So likewise if we pray for deliverance from evil it would be foolish to me to criticize those with a gift and a calling to protect the lives of the innocent. It would be supercool if I’m ever called upon to face the horrors of terrorists or some other group bent on my destruction and prayed for deliverance if God sent his angels to save me. But if he chooses to send a police officer or a regular citizen I’m good with that. We have to enforce laws and protect people in this natural realm we live in. We can’t just let lawlessness have its way. Many of us will die for our faith but I don’t believe this in any way is in conflict with protecting ourselves against evil forces bent on our destruction.

Marty Breeden
March 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Excellent Lydia!!!!!!!!!! Very well stated my sister!

Lydia Hodge
March 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Marty,
I hope this is ok to post this here. As I was driving home from church today in a state of worship the Lord brought you to my remembrance. Here’s what he said. My hand is strong upon his life for you see I have called him to carry my boldness and to speak truth. He will confront some things both in the church and in the world. I’ve also given him the tender heart of a father. The father’s heart and he will be a father to my children. He also says you are a moon watcher meaning you are looking for signs of his coming. Bless you brother and may the Lord fulfill all his purposes in your life.

Marty Breeden
March 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Lydia, …my daughter read me your response as I was driving and it made me weep in a good way. I’m very humbled by this word from the Lord through his faithful servant! God bless you for your obedience,….I pray I walk worthy to fulfill His call on my life. You are such a blessing!!!