Middle Eastern Men with Assault Rifles Attack U.S. Churches

islamic_terrorist

During the evening of November 23, 2015, I had a continuous string of dreams throughout the night of terrorists coming into churches and firing upon the congregations. The dreams were one after the other, with me waking up briefly between each dream.  Each time, as I awakened, I heard myself praying fervently in the Spirit before losing consciousness again.

Each dream was very distinct and separate, in that the scene always changed to an entirely new location, although they were happening at different churches.

In some, I was like a fly on the wall, watching from a corner of the ceiling as one, or sometimes two, men fired from the balcony down into the main sanctuary.  In others, I was standing in a hallway of the church, and could hear gun shots coming from elsewhere in the building. People were screaming and running away from the direction of the shots, many of them covered in blood.

In the scenes where I actually saw the shooters, all were using assault rifles, and all of them appeared to be of Middle-Eastern descent.

In the very last dream before awakening, I was among the congregation in the sanctuary. It was during the song service, and we were all on our feet singing.  Suddenly, a man burst in from the side door closest to the stage, turned toward the congregation and began firing. Everyone began to duck behind chairs, attempting to take cover.  End of dream.

Interpretation:

Upon awakening, I knew in my spirit these were orchestrated attacks happening at various locations. It felt as if they were all happening simultaneously, possibly on the same day.

Although we know various countries are already experiencing this, in my spirit there was no question, the churches I saw were all in the United States.

I believe awakening between the dreams and hearing my intercessory prayer is a key. Because I did not see blood and death in every location, but only heard the shots from a distance, I believe intercessory prayers of the Church will play a major role in diverting the plans of the enemy.

What to Do?

First of all, I ask that anyone reading this take it to the Lord in prayer. Ask Him to reveal to you what you as an individual need to know and be aware of.

We’re told to “Fear Not” 365 times in the Bible. Jesus told His followers not to fear (Matt. 8:26), and He commanded them to, “Have faith in God…” Mark 11:22).  Jesus also said the Holy Spirit would lead us into all truth and show us things to come (John 16:13).  The Holy Spirit doesn’t show us things like this to scare us, but to reveal the plans of the enemy.   2 Cor. 2:11 says “…we are not unaware of his schemes.”

The battle cry is sounding to awaken us from our deep slumber. The Lord is revealing the schemes of our enemy. He’s provided us with all we need to stand in the victory He’s already won! Our job is to take everything to the Lord and listen attentively to His instructions.  And make sure to stay dressed in the full armor of God. In times such as these, with darkness encroaching, it’s crucial we become skillful warriors, understanding the importance and use of every piece of the armor we’ve been given.

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes….so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.” Eph 6:10-13

I’ve taken this as an urgent call to intercessory prayer for the Church in general, and our own local churches in particular. Yes, we need not fear, for the Lord has given us the needed tools to beat back the enemy, making him run for cover!

Come soon Lord Jesus!

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Although she has been a Christian since the age of 22, it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Rosemary
Rosemary
January 14, 2016 7:16 pm
Last night while thinking of a different posting regarding attacks on churches and congregants being naturally fearful of such events, I heard the Spirit give one simple way of how “FEAR” operates: “Forgetting Everything About Reality.” I understood it to mean that if we forget the reality that we have been bought with a price and are no longer our own, we would be naturally fearful for our own survival and so look only to natural sources for help. But since I’m not my own and belong to Christ, I’m not responsible anymore for the maintenance nor current disposition of my existence – Christ is. Simply, an owner is responsible for his own belongings. That’s not to say I would foolishly set myself into dangerous or unknown situations and wait for His deliverance, but when they suddenly present themselves before me, I should not FEAR – forget the reality that God knowingly took on the obligation to take care of me. I think this simple acronym will really help me when I get afraid. “God, I’m afraid, how will I pay for new tires?” “God, I’m afraid, should I move somewhere else?” “God, I’m afraid, what if we pick the wrong college?” … “Oh wait, that’s right, I’m forgetting the reality that it’s your obligation to know and work it out.” Maybe another but sobering way to look at attacks on public churches may be a means of driving the true church underground. Cold, lukewarm Granny, golf dad, soccer mom, you fill in the blank, “Are you kidding, I’m not going to church if I’m going to get blown up or shot! Are you crazy?!” Doors would shutter pretty quickly. Such attacks may cause fear to attend such public and accessibile targets thereby driving churches underground.
Diana Pulliam
January 15, 2016 5:40 am

Rosemary, you hit two very key points: We’re no longer our own, but the responsibility of our good Shepherd. If we think David was a good shepherd, just wait until all these wolves come after THE Good Shepherd’s flock!; And yes, fear and panic will shut the doors of many, if not all, of the churches. But wait til we see the MIGHTY Army of God that rises out of this!

Joe
Joe
January 13, 2016 11:31 pm

This word aligns with what pastor Rick Joyner of Morning Star Ministries saw regarding ISIS attack on American soil.

Linda Clay
January 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello Diana,
Thank you for sharing this post on my blog today, which confirms what I felt prompted to share from a 1997 dream:

Heather
Heather
January 14, 2016 8:28 pm

When I saw the title of this prophecy, I immediately felt sick to my stomach. I can not say with 100% certainty that I have seen this scenario occurring & yet deep in my spirit, I believe this will occur soon & have felt this for the past 3 months. I pray for all my Christian brothers & sisters to be aware & awake & as ready as possible for this contingency. Talk to your church about an armed shooter(s)’ plan & even if your church refuses to put together & communicate a plan, you must develop & share your plan with your family. If you lead a small group, bible study, children’s program, etc, develop & discuss & communicate a plan. This could be the difference between life & death. I followed God’s word & permanently left Babylon but I continue to pray for God’s hedge of protection over all of His children. I feel strongly that 2016 will be a “watershed year”.

BJ Potter
BJ Potter
January 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Well the interesting thing to me is that if these dreams come to fruition the terrorists will not kill many Christians by attacking the churches of America. There is a church and a body, distinct and prepared, but many of the established churches of today don’t even recognize the gospel.

Diana Pulliam
January 15, 2016 5:46 am

BJ, what you said resonates with my spirit, because I keep hearing, “Judgment Must Begin With the House of God!” This brings tears as I’m writing this.

Beverly
Beverly
January 14, 2016 8:24 am

Thanks so much for posting!!!
I’m receiving words from the Lord to be vigilant and watch your surroundings. My husband and I pray constantly for our family’s safety. I think this is complete confirmation. I’m so grateful you shared it.
I know it’s difficult for many to receive these words from the Lord, but we must thank our LORD for revealing them to you. This allows us to prepare as best is possible and pray against the attacks. Also, I feel the same as Jacqui, to Not Fear and trust our Lord fully.
I wish all the pastors of churches would read the posts on this sight, these are serious warnings.
Thanks you, and God Bless.
Beverly

Diana Pulliam
January 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Beverly, you are absolutely right, it’s hard for some to receive these words, as well as those who share them. I fought against releasing this until last week, until the Lord told me, “If you do not share what I’ve given you, when these things some to pass, there will be those who will say, “If you knew these things, why didn’t you tell me?” God bless!

Bette Stevens
January 14, 2016 8:06 am

Truth spoken here…..Perfect love cast out fear.GB

Diana Pulliam
January 14, 2016 6:19 am

Jacqui, you summed it up! The Lord said the Holy Spirit would lead us into all truth and show us things to come. We’re shown the plans of the enemy so we can prepare physically, and most importantly, spiritually. He doesn’t reveal these things to put us in fear, but that His people will not be blind sided, that we will turn to Him for the guidance and protection to see us through such times. One pastor I spoke with about the dream said, just within the last couple months he’d been lead by the Lord to beef up security at the church, and has added to their undercover armed guard detail. But we both agreed, prayerful intercession is the determining factor, and the Lord will show us what to do. Let’s get busy Church, and build a prayer covering over these churches that the enemy will be hard pressed to penetrate!

Jacqui
Jacqui
January 14, 2016 2:01 am

I feel that this dream/messages confirms in my spirit what I was thinking about tonight at work. I was rembering that God is always saying in His Word not to be afraid, not to fear. He showed me a couple of the things that are to come, but He has also told me not to be afraid, trust in Him, don’t focus on what’s coming but to be aware and awake but also to trust in Him. Thank you for sharing, Sister.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Every MAN needs to arm up. Every church needs armed security. Every MAN needs to stop watching golf and shaving chest hair and start getting in shape … train in martial arts … and join a militia …. and impeach Obummer and 90 % of all representatives. Since that won’t happen it leaves an enlarged 15 state version of The Confederate States Of America … wherein muslims won’t even be allowed to VISIT !!!! Pansyism and PC and sports watching will be the death of America.

D'Arcy
D'Arcy
January 14, 2016 1:27 am

Hi Josey,
Interesting comments. I’ve heard of these 12 -15 states before, what’s the geography?
And why these states? Is God in it, or just conjecture?
D2

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 14, 2016 8:26 am

Draw a line up the middle of Texas 2/3’s up the country then straight across to cut just under DC. Yes God’s in it and it’s too complicated to do justice to here. For now … move south … where God is … and bring some guns and guts …

Diana Pulliam
January 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Josey, I so admire your fighting spirit! You are clearly not one who will sit down in a corner and just hope everything turns out okay… Yes, our God is sounding the battle call for all hands on deck. And I sincerely believe we each will have our assigned posts. Just as there are different parts to the Body, each providing a vital function, so will each in the Body of Christ operate in the capacity to which we are called. As I’m typing this, I actually just visualized a particular scenario: Intercessors praying fervently in the Spirit, providing a prayer covering and wall of protection around a group of saints on the ground, who are fighting a fierce battle to save their friends and loved ones. God be with us!

MM
MM
January 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes Josey. I also believe that physical fitness and live-fire tactical training with a regular group is a must for Christian men. The training is widely available – I encourage the men reading this to pray for guidance in connecting with other like-minded Christian men and to get training. The hour is late, but it is better to start late than to not start at all. God connected me to the right men a couple of years ago. We pray together, prep together and train together. God bless the men reading this and Lord lead us!

Martin
Martin
January 14, 2016 5:26 am

Visit VOM (Voice of the Martyrs). ISIS fighters are also coming to Christ by dreams and revelation.The battle for their souls is coming here (we can be missionaries in our own back yard)!
Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Rick Joyner says our spiritual weapons are much more powerful than physical weapons (most people have no clue how to use them).
2 Chronicles 32:7
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him.

Ali Winters
January 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Thank you Martin. Yes, we must never loose sight of the great commission our LORD has given His children….share His gospel, give Him glory and make disciples. Thank you Diana for sharing the dream and interpretation. Indeed the weapons of our warfare are NOT carnal, but mighty to,the pulling down of strongholds. Jericho fell by the hand of God. The OT is filled with accounts of the LORD moving on behalf of His children. We are in good hands.

MM
MM
January 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Amen Martin thank you. Everyday put on every piece of God’s armor…and as King David did, inquire of the Lord for strategy in every battle. David never assumed that he knew which tactics Father would have him employ and I wish to be prepared for whichever tactics He would have me use. Physical and spiritual. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous for He is commanding us!

Diana Pulliam
January 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Martin, what a wonderful reminder for the saints. We must all remember to pray fervently for our enemies! A battle is indeed raging for their souls.

Debra Walker
January 14, 2016 9:22 pm

And the fringe benefit of praying for our enemies so they give their lives to Christ, is that in doing so they stop being enemies and instead become our brothers and sisters, One New Man in the Lord. 🙂 Such a thing is possible only with God – what an Awesome God we serve!!!