God Reveals Timing of Market Top

mountain_top

At the very end of my prayer time today, God answered my prayer.

For the past couple of days I have been asking Him to tell me the timing of the final market top. I became interested in this after He showed me a graph of the Dow Jones Index, which I shared in my previous post.

Although this drop is not nearly as big as what is coming after the crash starts on April 25, it could easily be 800 points or more, so it is a great opportunity. However, all I saw was that graph with no numbers or dates. Other people have received insights about the level of the high or the price of FAZ at the time of the market top, which I shared in that same post. However, I would prefer to hear something for myself.

He says, “You do have not because you do not ask” (James 4:2). So I asked and I was very specific. I wanted to know the exact time of the market top. All the different numbers are great, but please just tell me when to place my order, so that is what I asked and that is what I received.

In the final moments of my prayer time today, I heard this, “The market is going to close at a new high. Then it will open the next trading day at another new high.”

Although He did not identify any dates or numbers, He gave me a sign to watch for, which is the market closing the day at a new high. I don’t believe He was referring to a new all-time high because He did not say that. I believe He was referring to the final top, which is now forming the final leg of the W pattern, the triple-top reversal, which has been forming over the past nine months. The first leg started back in July 2015 at about 18,122. The second leg topped in November at about 17,923. Now the third leg is approaching the top.

So far, the highest closing level for this final leg was yesterday, March 30, when we closed at 17,716.66. So I am watching for the market to close higher than that. I am only watching the closing levels because that is what He said. Then the very next trading day I will be expecting it to open even higher, which means the best time to place my order will be during the first few minutes of that day. I believe we are very close now.

tripp
tripp
April 20, 2016 12:36 PM

I would wait getting into the market until I see it going down to 2049 in the S&P’s. That’s the number Phanuel posted yesterday. I’d also look into Weather’s forecast, I think it’s the most accurate of all at this point. If so, then the downturn begins in May. It’s better to get in few days too late than few days too early if you trade on a margin. Besides, all the moves don’t happen in just one day, it might take couple of months or so for the market to bottom. We might go higher still next week.

Mem
Mem
April 20, 2016 12:04 PM

I only have about 30% of my total investment capital left to still throw in, and my initial 70%, from early April, has 4 figure paper losses, so don’t feel bad if you got in a spot early. Just make sure that you get in at the top with whatever you may have left to toss in and be prepared to wait it out.

It is a huge risk, and honestly, I can’t believe even I am back in the market at this point. This coming from a family who dumped their self managed brokerage IRA’s (sold and cashed out all positions) in July 2015 to avoid bailin confiscation. The cool thing is we left the country and have now delayed our income tax filing so we can qualify for the 12 month physical presence test in a foreign country which means we can exclude up to almost 102K of income from taxation. So we don’t even actually have to pay the 10% penalty on early withdrawals!

At this point I still have concerns the market might get shutdown for weeks, or the bank holidays might inhibit our ability to even cash out an proceeds from whatever the market does, etc, but I figure, if we are going to be blessed then we will be blessed and we will be able to get out some at least. If not, then lesson learned. …Store up for yourselves treasure in heaven. I am leaning quite heavily to a post-trib rapture position so my thinking is that this last ditch market investment effort might be how my family can endure the next few years until the end

TomP
TomP
April 20, 2016 12:36 PM

Mem-

Same here, got in early on FAZ and repurchased additional stocks on 4/14. I’ve been in a margin call everyday since and I continue to be surprised how much higher this does go. I need to settle another margin call right now as I continue on my path toward a six figure loss on paper. I’m not going to deny that my stomach churns a bit when I see the negative numbers continue to climb….but…I am completely confident that God has a plan to turn it all around. When my stomach groans, it’s just a reminder to praise God.

I’ve invested exceedingly by faith so that God can use me exceedingly….so its not surprising to me that He’s testing me exceedingly! I’ve taken the approach to look at these margin calls in a positive way. I’ve chosen to not sell a position and get out, but to cover it every time, thereby forcing an ever increasing investment. It’s not been easy, but I’ve been faithful to do it.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! (Yes….I was shouting that if you’re wondering)

Charles
April 20, 2016 1:33 PM

Hang in there Tom!!

Many are going thought the same pain and I know the margin calls only remind you more every day. It is indeed the midnight hour and is always darkest before the dawn.

We are just going through birthing pains, though I am sure females on this site may chuckle at that. What I mean to say is that God is birthing something to bring new life and new beginnings for His people. Soon it will arrive!!!

TomP
TomP
April 20, 2016 8:19 PM

Brother Charles….I am all in!

Mem
Mem
April 20, 2016 11:46 AM

huge wow!

We just went over the July closing high of 18,120. At this point I am looking for a closing high today over 18,120…or dare I say it…a closing all time high over 18,312.39. The closing all time high seems unrealistic today because the market would have to climb another 190+ points in just a few hours.

So either closing above 18,120 today and gapping up tomorrow is a buy signal or possibly it will close over 18,312.39 tomorrow and then Friday morning will be a gap up and time to buy

I just hope this doesn’t drag out into next week, because I’d like positions to be settled and taken before Monday in the case of chaos over the weekend and a huge gap down on Monday.

Ivan
Ivan
April 20, 2016 12:00 PM

Hard to decide how to proceed here. every prediction has been exceeded or negated. It seems at this point it is better to wait for confirmation of the first down move which should then be retraced as both James drew in his chart and Rob B has mentioned in his recent dream on April 18@ 8:39 pm under Bill Weatherr Forecast

Boris
Boris
April 19, 2016 9:52 AM

Thanks Mem! I had also been thinking it was not referring to an all time high, but after the dow has been going up sharply and FAZ had fallen below 38 I wondered if it is. I got kicked out of the market by a margin call when FAZ dropped below 38..50. I’m trying to decide if I’m getting back in on my last pennies or wait till Friday…

Boris
Boris
April 19, 2016 9:30 AM

Has anyone thought about the hint to the market top meaning that it must close at a new ALL TIME high and reopen at another ALL TIME high? Just wondering.

Mem
Mem
April 19, 2016 9:39 AM

i think most of us took for granted it was not an all time high, but at this point…even the all time high is not far from the July high of 18,120.

All time intra-day high of the DOW was 18,351.36 and the all time highest closing price was 18,312.39.

Interpreting the word as all time high would certainly be the most strict way to interpret it and honestly right now it doesn’t seem all that unlikley.

If there ever was a signal to buy that would certainly be it

Even FAZ and UVXY just hit new 52 week lows.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 19, 2016 9:27 AM

Javita…these numbers are markers (so we can go a little above and below)…..STOP means the end of the bull run. It was very clear in the dream.

Bob B.
Bob B.
April 19, 2016 9:32 AM

Phanuel,

Could you share more details of the entire dream.

Thanks.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 19, 2016 9:41 AM

Hi bob,
I shared it in the Historical cycles comments section. Shalom!

javita
javita
April 19, 2016 9:16 AM

Phanuel- We blew right thru the 38.20 you saw as STOP. Maybe that was telling everyone put in a STOP LOSS!
YIKES

Mem
Mem
April 19, 2016 9:04 AM

Wow on today. Dow gapped up. It looks like its on its way to at least 18,120 and even FAZ is now far below 38.83.

Derek S.
Derek S.
April 19, 2016 12:41 AM

James, the Dow closed at a “new high” relative to the previous leg of the W so I wonder what your thoughts are. Are you still sticking to the thinking that if the open tomorrow is even higher that this is the fulfillment of the word you received? I’m still leaning towards “new high” meaning literally that…a new all-time high, followed the next day by an even higher open, then boom it’s on like donkey kong heading down. We’re so close now that it’s only 300 points away.

This could be a make-or-break decision for anyone trading according to this word, because if tomorrow opens higher and people go short (using FAZ, put options or whatever) but the interpretations turns out to be truly an all-time high and not a “relative” high then people could lose a lot of money being on the wrong side of 300+ points.

Personally I’m not trading this, but I wanted to know if your thoughts had evolved or if you feel pretty much the same.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 18, 2016 4:48 PM

Mem, you were correct about 18,000. I was wrong in interpretating Edwards dream the way I did (in regards to not reaching 18,000). Keep up the faith . We are right at the door. Shalom!