“The fulfillment of the warnings I have been giving you is close. It’s at the door.”

I live in Houston, but on August 21, I was on military leave on a two-week vacation with my family. I had planned this vacation around the eclipse about 3 years ago.

That night, I looked at the weather (since I am a 30 year meteorologist) and saw what would later become hurricane Harvey. I knew we would probably have to cut our vacation short.

Then we drove to our next destination (Lexington, KY) so we could go to the Ark Encounter. I didn’t want to turn around right then and go home since I knew I had time. Then we pressed on towards Cedar Point Ohio, on the shores of Lake Erie. At this point, I knew I would need to return and that my leave was going to be cancelled. My wife didn’t understand why we were driving 6 hours north to N Ohio just to have to drive 6 hours back down. I didn’t either, but I felt the urge to go north…and I also wanted my kids to have one last good day before we headed back into what I knew by then (the 23rd of August…Wednesday) was going to be a catastrophe.

My wife and older son drove so I could work with my hotspot and laptop. We drove through Litchfield, Ohio on our way to Sheffield (where our hotel was). As we neared the town of Litchfield, I looked up to help with directions. She didn’t understand the “round-about” picture on the GPS and asked for help.

Then it hit me… what I was seeing on the GPS was the town square I saw in my dream on May 14 2016. Just like my dream, the roads went N, S, E and W from the center where a gazebo was located. That’s where I was standing in the dream. I saw the same buildings with people walking by as they left the church, which is right next to the town square (the SW corner in the picture).

So, the town square I saw in my dream and the church are located in Litchfield, Ohio. The church was the Litchfield Church of Christ Congregational. That’s the church I came out of in my dream.

“Pull over! Pull over!!!” I yelled.

She had no idea what was going on. The kids were confused. I could not believe what I was seeing. This dream was not one of my most prominent dreams. It just wasn’t one of those that stuck out, but it had an immediate release and a pretty cool answer from the Lord in terms of confirmation (Isaiah 30). I had not even thought about it since last year, but as soon as I looked up to help her with the directions, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

We made the loop back and I got out at the parking lot of the church and walked around. The Holy Spirit was very clear: “THIS IS IT.”

I, of course was left with the question, “What is the meaning of driving through this right now? Why did we drive through this town…at this time?” I knew it was significant since the Lord never does anything by random chance.

So, I prayed and felt as if I received an immediate answer, “Because the fulfillment of the warnings I have been giving you is close. It’s at the door.”

After receiving the dream last year, I sought God for the meaning and heard this, “Church, return to me the Living God. Learn to cry out to Me. The days are coming…yes…days of great judgment. Seek Me now when I can be found.” (see the complete post)

I spoke to two trusted brothers about this incident (they are both cc’d and can verify I spoke with them, one on the night it happened (the 23rd)…and one the next day. These are both Godly men, whose council I trust. Both immediately, without hesitation said the same thing: “It’s close…or it’s here.” Their words were almost identical.

Nelson Lee

Author: Nelson Lee

Nelson W. Lee is an author, evangelist, pastor and teacher. He is the founding pastor of Agape Home Fellowship, a network of house churches linked together through common leadership and technology. His ministry focuses on the areas of Church Revitalization and Revival. He has a heart for seeing men and women of faith “Be the Church” and feels this can be best accomplished through the close community of New Testament style house-churches. For over 20 years, he has focused on revitalizing the church and trying to restore it to its New Testament roots and foundations. He is an avid student of Church History and Systematic Theology and has written numerous discipleship courses, church history articles and guides.

He is married with three children and is a member of the United States Air Force. He has served his country for over 29 years and is currently a meteorologist and flight superintendent. When he is not in uniform, ministering or studying, he can be found spending time with his family or working in his garden.

Krista West
Krista
September 3, 2017 2:40 AM

This really resonated in my spirit. I have no doubt this dream and experience was from the Lord.

Carol W
Carol W
September 3, 2017 8:24 AM

God is speaking so loudly through his watchmen! Thank you for yet another confirmation, Nelson. I’ve been a Christian since college and have prayed the Lord would guide me to know the timing of events on His time clock. Years have gone by and yet, “I know that I know” the Spirit of our Lord is gently and consistently guiding. A year ago, I had no clue I’d be opting out of teaching and leaving the Midwest where I’ve lived so many years. I ended up in the mountains of Texas. The lord provided a small home their in July. That itself is an amazing story of His provision! God is good and He opens doors that we best walk through!! I pray others hear the Lord to get out of areas if He prompts and makes a way!! Lois Vogel Sharp who was recently on z3 just posted a warning from the Lord God that California will be hit by September 23rd with major quake, She said the Lord told her to release it now! NY city will also be inundated with water!! One event upon the next!! I pray people hear and prepare both spiritually and physically, it may mean leaving those areas! May the God of Shalom be with each of us.

Ed H
Ed H
September 3, 2017 9:50 AM

Z3,
I just watched the video from Lois Vogel Sharp, it was sent to me by another Z3 friend Richard.

I live in So Cal. I have never had earthquake insurance on my home. It’s not a requirement. I suppose the same could be said for the Houston crowd with no flood insurance.

I had a dream that I posted on here a while back. I was in my insurance agents office buying earthquake insurance for a short period of time. I did not see any dates or time periods. It was so real that a few days later I called and added it to my policy..

I set my payment on auto pay because I’m a busy guy with a family and business.i saw a notice from my insurance that came in the mail about a week ago. I finally opened it this morning and my policy renews tomorrow . Tomorrow will be 1 year to the date of my dream.

I have been.praying about what to do and how to prepare. We can’t just leave, my wife is a teacher, my daughter is a teacher and I have a business here. So I believe my earthquake insurance is an answer to that prayer.
So I ask for your prayers for those of us that live here.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 3, 2017 12:34 PM

Ed, I tell people about the one house on Galveston island that was unscathed during the last hurricane(Ike?) that devastated the island.
This one house was left standing with not a window broken and even a white picket fence was intact while every house on both sides, back, front and every street for blocks around was obliterated! You can probably still find a picture on internet.
My encouragement to you (after of course Psalms 91 – I take liberal doses of that daily and have begun fortifying myself with extra shots of it throughout the day). After seeing the destruction flying all around and being unscathed in house , picket fence and even the landscaping. I had met a man while traveling around the country for awhile in a motor home. This man told me the story of him and his wife driving through the Los Angeles Riots in their motor home and watching gangs looting and burning buildings, dragging people out of their cars and trailer trucks, all the while they were driving over the broken glass and around the burning cars. He said not one scratch happened to them nor their coach. They only watched it happening through their picture window of the coach. Do you want to know what his favorite scripture was? That’s right : PSALMS 91
…and a thousand shall fall at your side … it will NOT harm you.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 3, 2017 12:40 PM

…so where our Father and His Son have you hidden is the safest place to be, and if and when he needs you to move, He will speak and we will hear His voice because we are His Sheep and we hear His voice and we know Him.
Rest in Him and be ready to move if or when He says.
I keep saying to (anyone ) who will listen to me, ‘When God says, ‘Jump!’ don’t say ‘why?’ Just say ‘How High?’

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
September 3, 2017 9:04 PM

Thomas, on August 2, 2016 I heard in my spirit, “Sit tight with me and be ready to move”, so just now reading your post took my breath away.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 9, 2017 5:56 PM

He IS My Daddy and He is Our Father and He is AWESOME!

Jenny from U.K
September 3, 2017 2:39 PM

Amen brother. We need not need to fear, the Lord will show us exactly where He wants us to be.

Becky
Becky
September 5, 2017 10:41 AM

I also heard of a family facing fire. The property line was walked and prayed over and the fire went around them. I frequently pray my property be invisible to opposing forces, anoint my door posts and speak over my property protection and my neighbor Betsy. I have seen in the spirit the 2 pairs of angels that guard me.

Jennifer
Jennifer
September 5, 2017 11:19 AM

Becky, thank you for that testimony as we are currently facing possibly evacuation from the Chectco fire in Southern Oregon. With the Lord’s direction, we purchased this property and have considerable quantities of supplies to share with others when the collapse occurs. Fire is threatening to consume it all as it would be very difficult to move it to a safe location. I pray over this property and all that God has helped us acquire, pleading the blood of Jesus over it all and asking for Warring Angles to come and fight the spiritual battle that rages around it each day. Now is the time to STAND and see the Glory of the Lord! I would appreciate some prayers for our property as well as for the communities threatened by this fire that they would now wake up and turn their hearts to the true and living God so that out of the ashes, new life may spring forth. Thank you all and may the Lord bless and strengthen you for the coming battle.

Corrine
September 5, 2017 11:46 AM

Jennifer, I am in agreement with you that your property will not be harmed! My great grandfather was in a bad situation many years ago. He was a farmer, and locusts were coming and destroying crops. He prayed fervently that his crops would be spared. The locusts came and ate the crops in front of and behind his fields! It was a total miracle, the story even made the local paper at that time. I felt led to share that. Blessings, Corrine

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 5, 2017 12:57 PM

I stand in agreement with your prayer -Lord -we ask YOU build a wall of fir around this property like you did for Elisha -Praise be unto You King Jesus that everything is in Your hands -( sometimes they stop fires with fires ) make it so Lord

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 5, 2017 1:29 PM

FIRE not fir -lol

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
September 5, 2017 2:25 PM

In The Name Of Jesus protect this property and this family and I stand in agreement for this protection! Give this family peace and comfort. In The Name Above ALL NAMES!

Richard
Richard
September 3, 2017 10:14 AM

The Lord is more than able to differentiate between the righteous and the ungodly. The Lord is your refuge and dwelling brother!

Psalms 91 excerpts —
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. … A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

Praying for California
Richard

Ed H
Ed H
September 3, 2017 10:19 AM

Richard,
Even though we have never met, I consider you a good friend. Thanks for the words of Psalms 91.

Richard
Richard
September 3, 2017 2:03 PM

Isaiah: 54:10 – Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Patricia D
September 3, 2017 11:10 PM
Billye Brim has a book called “The Blood and The Glory.” I highly recommend everyone to read it. In it she explains the power of the Blood of Jesus and our covenant right to use that power for protection in every circumstance whether it be for ourselves, family members , our property, cars we’re driving or airplanes we flying on. Several stories and testimonies are given about people who pleaded the Blood during earthquakes and how their houses and possessions were left completely undamaged. Those who pleaded the Blood of Jesus over their entire neighborhoods and churches also saw those things come through the earthquakes with no damage. She gives examples of how she does it: “In the name of Jesus, I plead the Blood of Jesus, I cry for the protection of the Blood to be upon my house from the top of the roof and chimney to the deepest depths of it’s foundation, side to side and all the way around, upon every door and window, and all the way around the property line and everything that is upon it and within it. I plead the Blood of Jesus to be upon them, within them, around them and between them and all evil and the author of evil. She does this every day. For a car she states it “from the top of the roof to the bottom of the tires, bumper to bumper, side to side and all the way around it” every time she drives. I have been doing this every day along with Psalm 91. And when there is any threat of tornado, hurricane, wicked lightning, hail, etc I immediately start pleading the Blood to “batton down the hatches” over my property.
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 9, 2017 5:52 PM

Love that spirit of yours Patricia.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 3, 2017 11:45 AM

Ed, Many have dreams and visions of California devastation. God has warned. I am not trying to be mean but your home and careers mean nothing if you are all dead.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
September 3, 2017 5:23 PM

Elizabeth words have power. Its about trusting God & not everyone is meant to pack up & flee a city. That’s driven by fear not Gods direction. Let Gods will be done, therefore those in California need to pray & ask God where he wants them, as opposed to decisions based on fear etc. It may look different for each person, the key again ‘ Gods will ‘.

Gods words like Psalm 91 aren’t are literal promises , we know he isn’t a liar. His word never returns void. I love your story Thomas , it is a testimony to Gods protection ! Our hope & safety is ONLY found in him .

Carol W
Carol W
September 4, 2017 11:31 PM

Proverbs 9:10 is in order, proper fear of God’s power and holiness and the desire to gain wisdom, that should be our prayer in seeking the understanding in what to do in these coming storms and testing.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 9, 2017 5:36 PM

Yes truly. And since perfect love casts out all fear, it is becoming easier to discern by which spirit the posts are coming. NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE ON HERE. NONE WHATSOEVER. we are all on here to encourage AND to build up the body IN LOVE! fear can feel and smell real and the enemy has had many years to perfect his tricks and schemes upon us but we are Waking Up OR we will once the shaking happens. Wry smile 🙃
And, I have been ‘privileged’ to have experienced a bodily death, truck and car roll-overs, a truck running over me on my bicycle and crashing from hundreds of feet in a hang glider and watching a charging bull stop inches from my feet. God always reminds me that even as Thomas had to see before he believed so once again, He has had to show me His saving power to get me to believe and once again, I can believe because I have seen Him take me THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH,… yet,
MORE BLESSED ARE YOU WHO BELIEVE YET HAVE NOT SEEN.
Your blessings are going to be greater than mine so rejoice and look up and, and , and, maybe when you are in your much bigger mansion than mine during the MILLENIUM or riding on your hyper-angelic drive carriage and you see me on my bicycle, maybe you’ll stop and give me a ride ?!? 🙂

Flattop
Flattop
September 3, 2017 3:41 PM

Ed H: No matter, the safest place to be in any disaster is where God wants you to be.

Armando felix
Armando felix
September 3, 2017 4:55 PM

Brother Ed H, be not dismayed or troubled I have had dreams of fire and complete submersion in water here in socal but I have seen unnatural protection to those who truly love God walking on water protected by angels with whole families and at the same time I have seen thousands of bodies floating around dead not a pretty sight at all. Pray for salvation of others pray for our persecuted brothers fast and pray trust the Lord. Let’s stand our ground in the name of Jesus Christ I have also prayed for direction but nothing yet except that spirit of Elijah is coming for the coming great harvest. Let’s focus on our fathers business and eat the meat of his will only the righteous can pitch the blood of Jesus as Noah. Here in Long Beach CA Eccl 8-5

serge
serge
September 4, 2017 12:20 AM

Ed H., With the size of the Judgements coming to the U.S. have you asked yourself how any of these insurance companies will be able to payout earthquake insurance when the San Andreas destroys most (say over 50%) of structures west of it to the Pacific ?

From most all prophesies the next big quake in California:
Is not going be 1971 Northridge, Los Angeles, Quake.
Or a 1989 San Francisco style quake.
Think BIG.

Several days ago I was again, warning a dear family friend who lives in San Francisco to ‘get out’ due to the soon predicted quake and God Judgements upon S.F.
His reply was; ‘should I get earthquake insurance ?’ I said IMHO, it was a waste of money. His reply was that in the last quake (1989), ‘Only a bottle fell over, and it didn’t break’.

Our friend is a believer, sings in churches and such. However, when it comes to actually making The Move, it’s too much to grasp, and I actually feel they just don’t believe, or don’t want to believe, although the signs and sin are all there to see, if one chooses to see it.
Acting on it, well that’s at a whole other level ‘belief’.
I know, I lived in L.A. all my life. Nine years ago sold everything and moved North east of the state, one hour from Lake Tahoe. Nothing here in Rescue, Ca.

Please Ed, don’t take this the wrong way. Just sharing my experience bro.

Sonia
Sonia
September 3, 2017 10:30 PM

Ed H, I pray Ps 91 over you and your family. No harm shall come near your dwellling !

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
September 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Ed, just keep asking, and God will give you true vision and wisdom on what to do. He will provide a way out if you need to move

Micheal
Micheal
September 3, 2017 11:14 PM

ED
Have you thought of a farm house in a different state as second home and place of refuge in case something happens to Cal.

Kathleen Nelson
September 4, 2017 10:25 AM

I pray in the name of Jesus that your wife will have a dream or what ever Jesus wants her to have conformation with you

Ed H
Ed H
September 8, 2017 9:28 AM

Kathleen,
Thankyou for your prayer. Last night I was filling up one of the 250 gallon water totes we have.i told my wife about the dream I had of an earthquake and to my surprise she had open on her phone a list of supplies needed for an emergency.

She told me she thinks something is wrong because she feels weird inside and uneasy.

A while back I dreamed of the Texas hot air balloon accident the night before it happened. I told her about it and the very next day it happened.
Last night after I told her about my dream, she gets an alert on her phone of the 8.1 Mexico quake.
Then she looks at me and says “No more dreams”

God bless you sister.

David Mann
September 3, 2017 11:11 PM

Hi There James and Crew,
A few hours ago just been watching latest hurricane reports on you tube and a lot of them are prodicting hurricane Irma will now hit New York City and surrounding areas with a force of up to category seven which is very powerful and wind speeds of up to 191 miles per hour,if that turns out to be correct then it will be totally devasting for your country which adds weight to your comment NY city will also be inundated with water,maybe Wall Street might get flooded out.
Plus also hurricane Jose is following up as well but to early to say where that one is going to end up,also seen a hurricane build up in the Pacific Ocean of the coast of Mexico that could hit Southern California.
Micheal Synder Economic Collaspe Blog on Saturday as a post that says hurricane Irma could hit
Category 6 with wind speeds of 180 miles per hour which he says will distory any thing in its path.
This hurricane doesn’t bear thinking about.
Your will soon know around Thursday what hurricane Irma will do according to the reports l’ve been watching.
Looks like your country will need lots of prayers hoping the Lord will save many lives.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
September 3, 2017 9:06 PM

Do you have a link to the video?

David Mann
September 4, 2017 6:04 AM

Hi There Christina,
If you are referring to video links for this hurricane IRMA I got my links to these you videos via
some posts by the EXPAT GIRL under the article When You See This it has begun posted
August 31st.
I looked at videos posted by Earth 102,MrMMB333 as well as others,when this hurricane gets near porta Rico the waves could be 52 ft high,from what I can tell this hurricane can go anywhere from hitting Florida to the Carrolineas up to New York by Thursday you get more of an idea where it’s heading.
It’s certainly looking like God is being very quick in passing judgement up on the United States
with these storms.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
September 4, 2017 7:49 AM

Thanks for info David.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 5, 2017 3:55 AM
Okay, please correct me if I am wrong here, but I have just listened to the worship leader of a well known church in America. This person cried out to God in the midst of the worship and asked God to stop the floodwaters, to dry them up. And to heal racism. A lovely prayer from a caring heart, wanting the bad stuff to stop. But how are such leaders leading the people? Surely this is not from a position of hearing His voice, being insync with His heart. The flood waters are part of the judgement sent by God. Well, either they are or they are not. This needs to be settled, as least by this worship leader it seems. What The Father desires is repentance, for the people to cry out to Him. The floodwaters are a necessary part of the process, awful though they are. It seems this person does not understand what is happening. The prayer does seem to reflect that, from where I sit. Then there is the call to heal racism. How do you heal racism? This is both evil in the hearts of individuals, and a spirit that has taken control. Surely the prayer should be that the heart of the racist would be redeemed and the cry once again that people are brought to repentance. Perhaps I am wrong and racism is just a sickness we can ask God to heal. Our prayers are important. But what/how we pray is just as important. There are prayers that God will not be able to answer because they do not line up with His will and purposes. Of course, there are times where the enemy comes in and tries to hasten destruction and take lives prematurely. And we are to be tuned in to… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
September 3, 2017 10:44 PM

Praise God for His ultimate goodness in helping each of us to understand the lateness of the hour.

Nancy Trimble
September 4, 2017 11:34 AM

I really really feel in my spirit and between all the warnings and how they are intensifying that something will happen around the Sept.11-12th time frame. Just an intense feeling, I also had an overwhelming feeling of grief yesterday morning while sitting in church. At first I thought something had happened to my husband, he was working. Immediately after that feeling, the phone rang in the church office twice. It really shook me up, then later when I found out nothing had happened and he was fine, I thought maybe it was something else bigger. I don’t know, but it upset me. We just had an older fellow from church pass away, so I know that was on people’s minds. I felt the same way before my dad died, that doesn’t hit me very often. So I know in the spirit something big is coming soon.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 3, 2017 2:30 AM

May The Lord in His infinite mercies deliver us and use us mightily to reveal His salvation and miracles in the days ahead. Also may we be found in Him spotless and with extra oil as we wait on the appearance of the Lord our God in Jesus’ name , amen.

Peggy Ann
September 4, 2017 4:06 PM

This is through “JOLIE”-

A Declaration:
You, Lord God are Jehovah Tsaba, the Lord our Warrior. You are fighting our battles! You are Jehovah Shalom, the Lord our Peace. Please give us peace, amidst any storm! You are Jehovah Sabaoth, the Lord of Hosts. All creatures in Heaven, on the Earth and in Hell – all answer to You! You are Jehovah Tsidkenu, the Lord our Righteousness. And we have Your righteousness in us because of Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection! You are Jehovah Nissi, the Lord our Banner. You plant that flag of triumph on our mountains and show us the way to victory! You are our Banner of Love! You are Jehovah Roah, the Lord our Shepherd. Please lead the way, Lord God – down every path and up every hill. You are Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider. You know our needs and faithfully provide for all of them! You are Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our Healer. Thank You Lord that You heal our diseases and bind up our wounds!

You fight all our battles for us and come out VICTORIOUS EVERY TIME!!! You are the Ferocious Lion of Judah and You roar over us! You are mighty and powerful! You break EVERY CHAIN. You calm the wind and the sea, and all creatures stand attention when Elohim, the Creator God speaks! Because of You and the authority of Christ in us, and the power of Your precious Blood, we stand in victory and we crush the heads of our enemies (demons)! Thank You, our holy Lord and Savior! We will march on in great faith and devotion, and will maintain our laser-focus on You – until You call us Home! In Jesus’s mighty name, amen.

Marilee Alm
September 3, 2017 12:07 PM

I found the address and this is the note I wrote:
HI Pastor Jim,
I am a regular reader of z3news and have been for several years. This is an unusual site because James posts what God is saying through dreams and words that he has given his people. This one stuck out to me b/c he mentioned a specific place. I have sent other words to the people they referred to and thought you might want to read this.
I realize it may seem outlandish at first, but when we see the true state of the American church, we realize this is so true. I was personally brought up in the Christian Reformed denomination and then went to charismatic churches starting in college. I found that many do not want to live according to the Spirit even if they are given the baptism and the gifts. Our flesh wins out so much of our daily attention goes to what we want to do and not spreading the gospel or feeding the poor….
Recently, God has opened my eyes to my selfishness, controlling speech, and laziness. I need to rebuke my flesh, which is the world’s desires, and walk on with what Jesus wants me to do in these last days.
I encourage people I speak with to read James’ site. Please read how God brought him to start this ministry before making a decision on if the posts could be credible or not. The Lord has confirmed to me through personal time that the posts are on target and the admonitions are for today. I pray you will have a heart that is open to His leading. God Bless you dearly, Marilee

Avidan
September 3, 2017 5:46 AM

Warning!
Over The Weekend Shabbat
l was given:-
That A Mega Earth Quake ls coming to South East Asia.
This Earth Quake Will Have Big Change
The On The Earth.

Events And Signs Over The World
Are Pointing to
Matthew 24 Predictions. .
The Warning Are Getting Louder And Louder
We Can Hear The Footsteps Of The Lord
There ls No Escaping lt.
Let Us Concentrated On The LORD
Let Us Return Back To Him In Humility And Repentance.

Repent You! Repent Me!!! Repent All!!!
The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

The Vigil Continues As We Awaite….
The Returning Of Our King Yeshua/Jesus.

Lee Evans
September 6, 2017 9:11 AM

This is a message my wife Patricia released in March of 2009. Divine Judgment Is Gods Love https://app.box.com/shared/3blfvxstjn

Be blessed,

Lee

SusieQ
SusieQ
September 3, 2017 2:34 AM

Largest fire ever recorded City of Los Angeles is burning.