“By Feast of Tabernacles of This Year, There Will Be Intifadas Arising Throughout the Earth”

intifada

We are all deeply touched by the latest terrorist attack in France. Prior to our “Starting the Year Off Right Conference,” my daughter, Rebekah Faubion, had a vivid dream set in Paris. I asked her to share this dream publicly on January 2, 2016 since I knew it applied to the warfare season we have entered. She shared:

“In my dream, my husband, Nathan, and I were on House Hunters International (a television show) looking for an apartment in Paris. I knew it was Paris because I recognized the woman showing us properties from the TV show, and she took me by the Eiffel Tower. I woke up from that dream then fell back to sleep and began to dream again.

I was still in Paris, only this time I was baking a dish to take to my son’s International school since I was going to meet all the teachers at the school. I left my apartment and was walking through the streets of Paris to get to the school when Amber Pierce called me. She and Daniel were staying at our apartment. She said, “There has been an intifada decreed and we are heading to the school because it’s safe.”

I thought, “intifada” is a very specific word, but all I was really worried about was that my dogs were in the apartment. When I went to the school, it was an enclosed courtyard and Samuel, my son, was playing soccer. I was talking to one of the teachers and he looked at me and said, “Parlez-vous francais?”

I said, “No.”

He said, “Oh, you’ve had two months to learn French. You should have learned it; you should have been prepared.”

I thought, well that’s rude. Then I woke up, fell back to sleep and started dreaming again.

I was still in Paris, but this time I was in the apartment we had rented. It was a beautiful Parisian apartment, just like you would imagine an apartment should look like in Paris, except in the center of the room there was an old fireplace. All of the sudden, the mantle opened up and Samuel came out of it. It was a safe room that had been used for the Jews during the war. I knew that’s what it had been used for. I looked out over my balcony into the night sky and I saw outlined – as if someone had drawn it – a constellation. I looked at Nathan and said, “Look, I can see the outline of the constellation Sagittarius” (which appears in the sky in September).”

I knew the word was not only for France, but for the world. Additionally, it was a call for the next generation of prophets to rise up and speak. After Rebekah shared this dream, I prophesied:

(Intifada is a very specific word. It is the uprising of military expression from the Arab world.)

“Intifadas will start arising. I say to France, I am giving you ample warning; and to the Jews in France, you must know to hide yourselves in days ahead. There will be great movement that comes through France by November. This is a time of great change, so I am calling the watchmen on the wall to watch.

I say to Israel, prepare yourself, for you will start increasing by the end of this year in ways you’ve never increased before. Get ready, for you will not only know the nations that are coming in, you begin to be a part of bringing the nations in.

I say to America, prepare yourself, for what occurs in France will then double in this nation in the year ahead. So know I am warning you now. I will keep the next generation safe. I will cause mothers to rise now and begin to hear. I will cause those that will prepare a way for My people in the movement of the earth to already come into place. Know now, 2016, I am paving the earth, creating highways, and will be determined to move My people into place for their future. Know this: nations will now come to the valley of decision and make choices this year!”

Rebekah then prophesied:

“This is an international call. This is not just to France or Israel or the Arab nations, but this is to every nation on this earth. This is international — you cannot get away from it, and you cannot hide from it. You can only be prepared to be and hear and do as I have called you to do.”

In addition to praying for the nation of France and the families of those who were so ruthlessly attacked, pray for a new level of preparation to arise in the Body of Christ. Also declare that a new generation of prophets will arise to boldly release the counsel of Heaven into the earth realm. This is not a season to fear, but to watch on the wall.

Chuck Pierce

Author: Chuck Pierce

Charles D. “Chuck” Pierce serves as President of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping Triumphant Reserve throughout the world. GSI facilitates other ministries as well, and participates in regional and national gatherings to develop new Kingdom paradigms. Peter and Doris Wagner complete the leadership team of this new wineskin. Chuck also serves as President of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.

Chuck has a degree in Business from Texas A&M, Master’s work in Cognitive Systems from the University of North Texas, and a D. Min. from the Wagner Leadership Institute.

If you would like to give to the ongoing work of Glory of Zion International Ministries you can donate online, by calling 1-888-965-1099 or 1-940-382-7231, or by postal mailing your donation to Glory of Zion, PO Box 1601, Denton TX 76202.

Jeanne Jorash
July 16, 2016 4:32 AM

I want to ask you to pray for me–to dream dreams from the Lord and to prophesy. I have been asking Him for this for a long time. While I believe I have discernment, and I can see what is unfolding AND I say “Amen” to what the Lord reveals to His true prophets, I am asking Him to tell ME personally. I know He shows me things, but I want MORE. Blessings.

Chloe
July 16, 2016 6:31 AM

I am in a similar situation Jeanne. I had a vision last March but it stopped there. I also believe I have discernment but I have been praying to be shown more things regarding Italy and Europe in general. I am supposed to move to Germany this coming September (leaving my husband and young daughter behind for 6 months) but I am not sure if I should go or not with all these dreams and visions of imminent economic problems that are coming soon. I have not had any answer yet. I will pray for you. God bless.

Tammy
Tammy
July 16, 2016 9:29 AM

Jeanne and Chloe, I am praying Jeremiah 33:3 for both of you “Call to me and I will answer you and will tell you great and hidden things.”

Jeanne Jorash
July 16, 2016 7:09 PM

Thank you, Tammy!

Jeanne Jorash
July 16, 2016 7:10 PM

My impression is for you to be with your family. But, continue to seek. This is a very serious time.

Paul Benson
July 18, 2016 10:16 AM
Hello all; I get a big red flag here. Let me tell you why. This word is very much out of kilter. His daughter heard the word intifada in connection with a vision of France. And then he prophesied of intifadas rising up world wide; and then ties the atrocities which have taken place in France, USA and elsewhere to the fulfilment of that word. It is correct in stating the word ‘intifada’ has a very specific meaning; but the correct meaning of the word shows these prophetic words to be out of sync with the truth. Here is the wiki page on Intifada: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intifada An intifada is an Arab uprising to throw off oppressive government of an Arab state. Acts of violence in a non Arab state are NOT intifada; they are acts of terrorism. Go back and read this post with the proper meaning of the word in mind and you will see what I mean here. HE SAID: “These are days of great change, so prepare yourself! I will give you ample time of preparation. By Feast of Tabernacles of this year, there will be intifadas that rise throughout the earth.” The Arab nations are not scattered throughout the earth, but confined to a specific geographic location. Therefore it is not even possible for intifadas to rise throughout the earth. Terrorism and senseless violence by those motivated by the perverse teachings of the Muslim religion will undoubtedly continue. But world-wide intifadas is not a true vision from God. This is not just an issue of semantics as he and his daughter both referred to the specificity of the word and claimed it to be delivered to them of God. I am pretty sure the Father knows the correct meaning of the word. I hope no one is… Read more »
Chloe
July 18, 2016 11:33 AM

Thanks Paul. A peculiar choice of word indeed. It clearly means “legitimate uprising against oppression” which has little to do what happened in Nice.

Peggy A.
July 16, 2016 7:20 AM

The Feast of Tabernacles begins Sundown on October 16, 2016.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
July 16, 2016 2:01 PM

I had a dream where foreign troops in military pontoon boats with tail gates landed in a place where the water meets the grass. The area looks like Long Beech New Jersey. I’m not saying that’s where it is, but the grass and the water meet this way in that area. I was not given the name of the location I heard”This is the French!” The French will lead a coalition of foreign troops. The group was armed, but they did not harm people in my dream.

Joe
Joe
July 16, 2016 9:05 AM

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/15/un-backed-ms-13-carry-assassinations-american-police-officers/. This might be the attack over the southern boarder shown to Pastor Rick Joyner in a dream.

Peggy A.
July 16, 2016 6:57 AM
Sujit Thomas
Sujit
July 24, 2016 7:33 AM

I believe the take-home message from here is to prepare for persecution.

Linda Courtney
July 20, 2016 3:52 PM

Mr. Pierces words within this message. “Additionally, it was a call for the next generation of prophets to rise up and speak.” With a very heart I received a fairly long prophecy a few months ago. I read it to my Pastor and he agreed it was from the Holy Spirit. Within the message was a warning from the Most High God that in America, the next four years would be worse than the past four years.”

Some of us think if Mr. Trump is elected as President everything will be great. However, there are chunks in the amour through which the enemy will come. Gods will shall be done and I would encourage all of us to focus on doing what is necessary to withstand in that evil day.

Joshua 1:9 “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good COURAGE; be not afraid; neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee wherever you go.”
God have mercy on America.

Jeff Byerly
July 17, 2016 7:13 AM

I just want to say that I am not voting for any candidate for President. I cannot, the LORD is saying it will not matter , do not waste your time.
This is the word of the Lord:
Please get as close to Lord as you can with the small amount of time left, under the shadow of His wings. Psalm 91

Ziyanda Mbobo
July 16, 2016 1:32 PM

Great word! Very uplifting and encouraging. Yes Lord use us in the days ahead we are willing! Amen