America, This Is Our Last Breath

grim_reaper

This morning May 24, 2016 around 3:00 am I was awakened by these words; “America’s last breath, Isaiah 51”.

As I struggled to awake, I heard the Father repeat this phrase, along with more details. I got out of bed and proceeded to write the following words:

“Hillary will win the election by default. Obama will stay in due to the chaos. It will be a two-headed serpent, which you cannot kill until I come. This will be what America wants and deserves!”

As I questioned the Father about this strong word, He proceeded to give me understanding. Hillary Clinton will become President because of the chaos that will envelope this nation. I believe as other watchmen do, martial law will arrive because of the chaos (caused by terrorism, financial crisis, disasters, etc). Even if Trump wins the general election or the popular vote, it will be taken from him by default.

Somehow Obama and Hillary will operate together. How long? I do not know, but the Father said we will not be able to stop or destroy this entity (Beast System) until He returns (Revelation 13:7, Daniel 7:21-22).

The true heart of America wants this beast system. They want gay marriage; they want the insanity that we are allowing to flow from the sewage pipes of hell! Our lack of fight is proof! The Babylonian church is in bed with the world and has played the harlot to give birth to this bastard system we call church in America. If that offends you, then that is proof of what system you are in.

Listen, I’m not claiming this is the end of world, nor am I peddling fear, but we are at the end of the current world system. The old system is being destroyed before our eyes. No candidate, no movement, no church will be able to stop this slide into Babylon.

The Father went on to say, “Business will not be normal again. Life will not be normal again. This will not be business and life as usual!”

In the coming months, our world is going to change. Our money, our freedoms, our democracy, our churches, everything is going to change. We need to stop listening to church leaders who are asleep, lethargic, apostate, and political leeches!

Here are the scriptures the Father highlighted for me. I will only comment on these verses briefly, because they are easy to understand. It is plain to see, we are at the end of the American dream. There is no one to lead us, to guide us as a nation. As I always tell those who listen or read what I release, you study, you pray, and you decide.

17) Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.
18) There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.
19) These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? Desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?
20) Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God. (Isaiah 51:17-20)

These cross reference scriptures add to our understanding.

8) Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
9) But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
10) For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
11) Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know. (Isaiah 47:8-11)

Please also read Isiah 47:12-15, which was omitted here for the sake of space.

This is where we are, as a church and a nation. We have been measured, we have been weighed, and now the current systems of both the church and government are ready to be changed. The Father will not pass this way again. Meaning He will not pour out the fullness of His Spirit on the current mess, which we call church. He wants to, desires to, but we are not worthy of His Hallowed Presence.

And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the Lord, “Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:” (Amos 7:8)

We will see revival, a great awakening, a mighty outpouring on the other side of judgment! New wine skins for new wine! (Luke 5:37)

What Shall We Do?

I asked the Father, “What shall we do?”

He gave me several things we need to do:

• Fast, not only food but also our lifestyle.
  • Pray for mercy, His grace, His provision, and for the opportunity to stand for what is right, when everything goes wrong!
  • We must separate ourselves from Babylon. To some that means leaving our country, city, or state. To others it means cutting off the cable and satellite! Fast Babylonian entertainment! Shut off the Devil Vision (TV).
  • We must stop allowing the propaganda of the nightly news to infect our mind.
  • We must start thinking about getting our money out of the system. For many of us, that is elementary, but to those who are just waking up, this is vital to your survival. I am not a financial advisor, but I read the Bible. Gold and silver were created by God, but man created fiat currency, which is backed by nothing.
  • Prepare for the overthrow of our nation’s current system. We need to learn how to barter. How to work with our hands. Plant a garden; buy a cow, or some chickens.
  • We must wake up and realize that when it all comes down, our government and 99% of the churches will not and cannot help us!
  • We must have medical supplies, remember think of a broken system. We must think of how to protect ourself and our family. Think of VENEZUELA!!!

There is so much more to be said about preparing. Many great articles here in Z3news and other sites can help.

The Father wants me to warn His Remnant or anyone who still cares to hear. This is neither a drill nor a test, it is about to go live. Study, pray, and decide. America, this is our last breath!

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

May 25, 2016 8:29 am

I am a warrior. I am not a wimp.
I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders,
praising His name, and building His kingdom!
No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts.
I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for, or catered to.
I am committed. I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around.

I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside.
I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit.
When Jesus called me into this Army, I had nothing.
If I end up with nothing, I will still come out even. I will win.
My God will supply all my needs. I am more than a conqueror.
I will always triumph. I can do all things through Christ.
Devils cannot defeat me. People cannot disillusion me.
Weather cannot weary me. Sickness cannot stop me.
Battles cannot beat me. Money cannot buy me.
Governments cannot silence me, and hell cannot handle me!
*** You always fire me up Pastor Faircloth !

Peggy A.
May 25, 2016 10:07 am

Even if we started out with “everything” as far a many material possessions and much savings, and end up with “nothing” (losing it all), we still come out even. We WIN. We are just passing through this Babylon system driven by power, money, and sex. We were born naked and we will die naked. There’s no way that we lose IF we are living according to the Kingdom Handbook, The Holy Bible.

Dean
Dean
May 25, 2016 1:44 pm

If I die naked, I sure hope my wife’s the only one around.

Peggy A.
May 27, 2016 6:11 pm

I should have made it more clear. We come in with nothing and we leave with nothing (as is said, “I never saw a U-Haul behind a casket.”

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Dean, I know what you mean about the naked part. Sometimes we need to throw in a sense of humor. Thank you. 😅

angela
angela
June 13, 2016 11:29 am

Not to mention a vision seen by Ken Peters, he seen Christians in the fema camps in line naked. Sure hope not.

Betshavrah
Betshavrah
May 27, 2016 3:17 am

I left Europe to be missionary in Africa for a year and got used to the simply style of life there. Very few comfort, got Malaria twice. I loved the prayer nights and the real worship sessions with my black fellows. I wished I could be less white as I was to get closer to them. As I returned to Europe I didn’t had my former job, and lost almost all the “good” things I had. As I returned only with two cases with clothes and my saxophone I felt the liberty of having nothing. The priceless feeling and awareness of being in Gods Hands for support whatever happens. Knowing that my most valuable “good” was my salvation within me. Nobody and Nothing could take me appart from God. We need a “fire” to consum our comfort and our “earthly goods” so that we can be lost in His safe support. We say NO to the control of materialism. Losing our lives NOW to get Revival and new breath.

May 27, 2016 3:59 am

Amen! Thank you for sharing!

May 25, 2016 10:14 am

You got it Peggy!

mark
May 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Thank you for this amazing message, I’ve definitley felt in my Spirit a stirring and that a great quiet storm is coming, living in California, i’ve felt the weather here is just being maniupulated in crazy ways, clouds day and night during this season is just not normal, and i’ve tired to warn my family and they think im a nut case as i am the only believer in the family walking with the Lord, Being 24 it’s a struggle but i know that the Lord has my back and wherver he guides he will provide, I dont know what will happen by the end of this year or by 2017/2018 only God knows, But i do feel as if America has fallen, and the american dream is over, The Lord pulled me out of College few years back, because he had a different mission or calling on my Life, seeing my gifts that i have, Leadership,Exhortation,Evangelistic, im not 100% sure how to use them the most potent or effective in the last days that we live in, My Spirit mourns for those whos eyes are closed and blinded by the truth because nobody wants to hear the truth anymore but i know so that i was born for such a time like this and i am so ready for battle mentally physcially spiritually and emotionally, being a warrior for Christ ready to stand guard firm as a watchman shouting an outcry and an alarm to those in reach. Blessings & Peace to you
Mark~

May 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Hey Mark, the uncertainty of your mission will become certain and the unclear things in your life, will become crystal clear. Within the next few days and months the mission of the Remnant Church will be revealed by His watchmen. Stay ready, stay focused, and stay in the Father’s presence! Bless you Mark!

angela
angela
June 13, 2016 11:34 am

I have always had a feeling that I was born for something…something for God and to be used for these times.

Christina January
May 25, 2016 5:21 pm

“I know I was born for such a time like this”, yes indeed, Mark. The Lord also told me, “Go where I lead, I will be with you. Fear not. For I have sent you for a times such as this.”

Many people, even family and friends hurtfully, may think we’re a “nut case”; however I once read somewhere that if you love someone, and you see they’re headed for disaster, and you have information they don’t have, information that can help them avoid the disaster, you will share that information. You will help them if you love them. We can’t force anyone to believe us or to act upon the information but we can at least share it. This way, the people we warn have a chance to heed.

From what I’ve read in the OT, many of the Lord’s servants who warned people of the Lord God’s judgement coming were mocked and scoffed and persecuted. Nothing has changed. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9). God Bless

May 25, 2016 9:06 am

Jesus thank you that you show each of us our destinies and you Jesus have shown me that you will protect my family and I from the plans of the enemy. Thank you Jesus for making my enemy and my children’s enemies our footstools. Thank you Jesus that you would part the red sea for me if you had too and thank you for the ark that you are building for my kids and I. We praise your name.

May 25, 2016 9:19 am

Laura I stand in agreement with your prayer and lifting you and family up to the Throne .

May 26, 2016 6:32 am

Thank you, John. God bless you and your family.

May 25, 2016 9:42 am
My kids and I can do all things through Christ Jesus as well, John. My God will supply all our needs as well, John. God will never leave us or forsake us. God will finish the good work He has started in my family and I. We will fulfill our God given destiny and purpose in life. We are doing the same as you John. As for me and my house we serve the Lord God. God protects my kids Abraham and Jayda and I daily. I’m sure of that. I’ve watched God do that over and over again. I know for a fact that God will not allow anyone to harm my kids and I. I know who we are in Jesus Christ and I know my God will rise up like he did for Moses and part the sea for us if He needs too. I know that God would stop a bullet from hitting me just like he did for the first lady who witnessed to me Nora Lamb. I have seen God stop a storm form hitting the house that I was in when other homes were hit around us. Psalm 91. I am fully confident in God’s protection. I have seen the Church act this way even to children who are fatherless, but God will keep his promises to my ancestors and that he has spoken to me. God has plans to prosper all the plans of my children and I. He has even spoken this to me in dreams. God will do exactly what he has shown me. God will finish the good work he has started in my kids and I. God will bless the works of our hands and he will curse those who wish us harm because that is his promise… Read more »
May 25, 2016 9:46 am

My dad has preached now that he is retired. He was very successful in business and now that he is not working he has gotten back to the roots of christianity that he was raised on. He has even preached himself.

May 25, 2016 9:01 am
I am completely with you on this John. I know who I am in Christ Jesus. I don’t care what anyone else says. I know and Jesus knows who my family and I are in Christ Jesus. I also know that God will build an ark for me in Jesus. In the past I do have to say that I experienced what that speaks of, but no more. God has been so great to teach me the truth. Man has behaved towards me and even members of the Church as this speaks of, but God was so great to love me and to bless me and my kids and to watch over us. Jesus came to restore lives and I can testify that he has fully done that to me. Many times this happens because people lack biblical knowledge. But when God/Jesus steps in and draws us towards himself we don’t need mans help. God will finish the good work he has started and he will deal with all our enemies. I know that God is building an ARK in Jesus for my kids and I. I have seen King David in my dreams and a hedge of protection is around my family and I. I refuse to fear. I have promises from God and my ancestors who are hebrew do as well and my grandparents who were preachers and other family members who were preachers do as well. Let me tell you this. I did not learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ from my parents and my moms dad was a preacher. It was the Holy Spirit who taught me. I know that God is going to protect my kids and I. No man is going to harm my family. God will not let them. God will rise… Read more »
Joyelle
Joyelle
May 26, 2016 10:04 am

A note to add here- Mars- the the red planet- comes closest to the Earth that it has been in 11 years on May 30. http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/26/mars-makes-closest-approach-to-earth-in-11-years-on-may-30.html

Dawnette
Dawnette
May 25, 2016 10:28 am

Amen and Amen!!!

TomP
TomP
May 25, 2016 9:51 am

Wow…is that ever powerful! Would you give me permission to copy that and send it out? I might even want to get that painted on a plaque hang on my wall in my house or even on business cards to hand out as reminders!

Excellent!

May 25, 2016 10:14 am

TomP that is from the Christian warriors creed , which you can google .

TomP
TomP
May 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Got it… still awesome! Thanks for sharing it!

May 25, 2016 9:05 am

Awesome Brother John! That fires me up!!!

Alex
Alex
May 25, 2016 6:12 pm

I don’t quite understand what you mean by “Even if Trump wins the general election or the popular vote, it will be taken from him by default.” Thank-you.

Sujit
Sujit
May 26, 2016 1:12 am

Laws are given so that the lawful may live by those laws. The lawless don’t need laws; they don’t want laws. It doesn’t matter who is the lawgiver. Laws mean little to the lawless.

And modern-day America is devolving into a nation of lawlessness. In a nation where the law is upheld, election are fair and free, and the results are respected, irrespective of the outcome.

What I understand from those words in your comment is that in a lawless land, which America is increasingly becoming, the law will not be upheld, so the election will be a sham. And the election results will also be a sham.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 26, 2016 7:53 am

It already is a sham! Obama didn’t win the last election. George Soros paid (dearly) for for him to win (Nita Johnson). Rick Joyner states that in some places over 100 % of the registered votes went to “Obama”.

May 26, 2016 4:31 am

Spot on Sujit….bless you my brother!

angela
angela
June 13, 2016 11:44 am

I think that Trump may win but then chaos and riots erupt and then Hillary by default will take over. Maybe Trump is killed?

May 26, 2016 4:30 am

Thank you Alex for your comment. In American history we have had candidates for president win the popular vote but lose the general election, the electoral votes. This has happened 4 times in our history. the most current being Al Gore vs GW Bush in 2000. So there is a history of this taking place. The point of my comment is that no matter which side of the election, popular/electoral, Trump will not “win” the White House and be a sitting president. If you will Alex, please read my response to SeanC further down the page. It would keep me from writing it all again. I appreciate your comment/question. Continue to pray and take everything to the Father. Bless you Alex!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 25, 2016 8:37 am

John Barry…Love this!!!!!

May 25, 2016 11:04 am
This message is the truth. If I owned a Christian TV network, Pastor I would put you, and the few left like you on TV everyday. You are one of the most mightiest men in the state of Georgia, and the US. Sadly, I hate to see the country I grew up in be obliterated. This is only adds another piece of the puzzle, and conformation to me. The way it is looking like right now, and by trying to put the puzzle together everyone’s pieces together. This is just my first scenario. am not saying it will happen like this, this is one way I see the puzzle being together. There will be a disruption in the market before July 4th, and in the month of June, the markets will take a hit. How big of a hit, I don’t know. Before, or after this Linda Clay’s “Obama will unleash a day of Islamic terrorist” and Nathan Anderson’s warning of “a June event for California” could come to pass, thus if it happens before the hit, Linda’s and Nathan’s warnings could be the event that cause the first blow to the market. Rachel Baxter’s: “An event is coming that will start WW3.” which the event, may not escalate it to nuclear levels right away, but they are ramping up WW3 in Syria again, could also impact the markets, causing the first blow, or is the result of the first blow. But when these catastrophic events happen the people would cry out for new security measure, and then this will allow for Pastor Faircloth’s other word. “Brace yourself for impact, things will suddenly change”, thus Christina January’s “The time of peace has run, the clock has struck twelve.” And all of this could allow Phanuel bank run dream. Then after… Read more »
Tonya
Tonya
May 25, 2016 10:30 pm

I have to share a dream I had back in 2014. Obama was telling everyone they had to attend a dinner at the White House. The plates would cost 400,000.00 (I knew this stood for taxing the people) We got our money together. At the dinner there were guards and they seemed to be Russians. They were serving alcohol, and if you drank of the alcohol, they were taking you out the back of the White House and were killing people. They came up to me and accused me and I argued that I don’t drink. They said we’ll show you. So they drug me and my 4 year old grandson out the back. The soldiers started burying my grandson in mud and cow dung. He was screaming and so was I. I started praying and the soldiers were laughing at me. They walked away after they covered him and then my grandson’s hand popped out of the ground. As I was waking up I heard God say,” It will be like the days of Nazi, Germany all over again. This dreamed had me feeling Obama would be in office still.

May 26, 2016 7:11 am

I call Obama Hitler 2.0. Tonya, I wasn’t even saved in 2008, when Obama got elected, but two things I did notice back then. 1. My Gaydar (that’s what I called it back then) was lit up like the Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Center. 2. Something else I noticed, which may seem small, but I saw Obama as super Petty person. I thought his pettines was to an extreme level. But, as I got older, and saved I realized this kind of pettiness makes a twisted dictator.

May 26, 2016 1:04 am

Sad to say, but I believe you heard it right Tonya. Thank God we have nothing to fear as believers.

May 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Hey Matt, great job putting the pieces together. It reads like a screenplay for an end time prophetic movie. The sad thing is it will be filmed in real time and there won’t be any actors “playing” the part, this is for real! Bless you my brother! Say hey to my home state of Florida for me!

May 25, 2016 2:25 pm

I surely will, the good people of Polk County, Florida say hello.

May 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Polk County for real? Man that’s my old stomping grounds, from there to Dade County. I use to minister to the homeless folks at the city park in Lakeland when I first got saved! That was my mission field. You right, good folks are there. I have great memories of the faithfulness of the Lord in those days. Bless ya man!

May 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Yes, Lakeland. You were probably at the park next to the hospital. Because, one our former members, who was at our church for a long time help start the one at the hospital. Her name was Mary Walley, now it’s Mary Chesnut, Her another Pastor, I do believe his name was Enrico Link was there, plus a few other pastors help start it up. Many got saved at the park, and on person in particular named David Prater. He became a mighty Pastor, and in Davenport. My father which is My pastor and hers at the time, put her in charge of that ministry and for 15 years, she was faithful to it, every other Saturday. Unfortunately, the put a stop to it.

May 25, 2016 3:26 pm

That’s cool… the name of the park I think was called Adair….or something like that…I still have the home video of me preaching under the shelter! I always dreamed of having a revival in the baseball stadium not far from there! Thanks for the journey back to my roots!

May 25, 2016 3:17 pm

*help start the one next to the hospital

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Matt you did Very Good job with your post

Dux
May 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks Matt….I’ve heard of a pastor who warned people of impending famine and that people should not invest in big projects but just have enough for the stomach. Amen brother

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Matt, read Steve Quayles word from 1992, the fifth paragraph especially… James “season 4”

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
May 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Nice job Matt. I appreciate you putting the puzzle together. At least the way you see it. It is during this time that we will see who is really serving Jesus and who has been pretending.

Bridget B
May 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Matt, what about the alien disclosure many have said is coming? Both David Cameron and Hillary have promised disclosure. Someone on YouTube said God told them it would be David that did it.

It would be a major game changer.

May 26, 2016 7:17 am

I don’t think they would pull the Alien Event until after the election. It would probably back fire if they did it before the election. They will more than likely use Aliens as type of savior to the world, instead of an “Independence Day” scenario

Jolie
May 25, 2016 1:53 pm
Lord God, please have mercy on us!! In wrath, remember mercy. Let us be counted WORTHY to escape all that is coming upon this earth and this once-great nation. Lord God, we are so grieved and sad because we know what’s coming. And yet again, none of us can fully comprehend how bad it will be. But we ask in great faith, Lord God, that You would please, please hold back the evil and delay it long enough to get the rest of Your Remnant, Your Bride, geographically, financially, emotionally, and physically situated where they each need to be! Your Word says that we have not b/c we ask not. And so we’re asking! Just a little more time, please, for those of us who You have instructed to move, or make last, final preparations! Please grant a little more time for those of us who are truly sold out for You, in love with You, and trying to obey Your every instruction. But regardless, Lord God, we trust You and only You! You alone have our hearts. We belong to You and we will NEVER stray from You. And this is not a prideful statement. This is our determination and commitment to stay focused on what really matters! We are committed to do whatever it takes to continue a daily lifestyle of humility, repentance, purity, and holiness. We will never forsake our priorities of staying in the Word of God (our daily food), continuous prayer, and praise and worship. You are our NUMBER ONE priority, and our lives are evidence of that. We are not perfect, and You know even better than we do all the mistakes we make. But may we continue to come back to You for forgiveness. As it says in Proverbs, the righteous man falls… Read more »
Christina January
May 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Jolie, I am in agreement with your prayer. Amen

Matthew 18:19-20: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
May 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Jolie – What a beautiful prayer. Thank you. I also pray in agreement and will pray this again later with my wife. It is easy to be overwhelmed by the judgement that is coming, even if you are fully prepared. We need more prayers of faith like this one!

Peggy A.
May 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Great prayer, Jolie, as usual!

Thia
Thia
May 25, 2016 4:55 pm

AMEN!!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
May 25, 2016 2:38 pm

I agree in prayer, Father and Jolie. Amen.

May 25, 2016 2:17 pm

Beautiful prayer Jolie, thank you for sharing it!

Jolie
May 25, 2016 2:23 pm

God bless you Pastor Faircloth. Thank you for standing for the TRUTH.

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
May 25, 2016 4:43 am

You know what Pastor, I just love you!!! Your heart and your passion is so contagious!! You’re one of my favorite watchmen! Thank you so much for your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit! Keep up the good work!

Christina January
May 25, 2016 6:41 pm

I agree, Pastor Faircloth, thank you for being bold and courageous in this hour. Thank you for encouraging the followers of Jesus Christ. I also received Isaiah 51:17-23 while seeking the Lord on Feb 3rd. I felt as if the Lord was revealing this to me in the spirit, for America. “These double calamities have come upon you — who can comfort you? — ruin and destruction, famine and sword — who can console you? (vs. 19)”. Very sobering. May we heed and pray continuously finding ourselves abiding in Him daily. God bless your ministry as you serve our Lord, Jesus Christ

May 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Thank you Christina for sharing that confirmation. May the Father bless you abundantly!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 26, 2016 8:08 am

The End Has Come! Ezekiel 7.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 25, 2016 8:24 am

Denika,I second that!!

May 25, 2016 10:06 am

Bless you Katie!

May 25, 2016 6:30 am

Thank you Denika for the kind words. I appreciate your commitment to hearing from the Father as well. Have a blessed ending to your week!

Margaret
Margaret
May 25, 2016 7:42 am
Pastor thank you for having the courage to give this word from the Lord. It is very hard to take in. When the words came that Trump would win, my hope was that enough people had prayed and The Lord was going to give us another chance. This last week I have been staying with my grown daughter, and attended a party given by my niece for my daughter. It was like a wake up for me. This group of people were really in support of the transgender, abortion. My daughter is married to a Muslim . He does not attend a mosque , nor do I see him pray during the day. But it is not allowed for any negative remarks on Islam. I love my son in law, and it is breaking my heart that he is so blinded to what Christianity is. Because of him , my daughter has gotten away from her faith. She is believing this lie that we are all praying to the same God. in fact most of my family believe that. My sister and I pray daily for the family Members to come back to the Lord. But right now my heart is grieving because if something were to happen suddenly and they were killed I do not have the assurance that they would be with the Lord. I ask for the z3 family to pray for me. I will be with my daughter for awhile. She is 33 weeks pregnant with preeclampsia on bed rest. During this time I would like to be a witness for Christ . please pray that the doors be open to share with both my daughter and her husband . And that the Lord closes my mouth that I do not say the wrong thing. This… Read more »
May 25, 2016 8:23 am

Margaret, thank you for sharing your heart and concern for your family. I will be praying Ephesians 1:15-23 over them. My church has a prayer cross that we put all our prayer requests on. The entire Z3news family is on it, we are praying for you at Ignited Church!

Sandy Starowesky
Sandy Starowesky
May 27, 2016 7:05 am

So thankful the Lord led me to find you all. Please add my family to your prayer list especially my two grandsons Tyler and Travis who have been deceived and now have turned away from the Lord.

May 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Sandy, we will be praying for you and your family! Stand on Acts 16:31, have a blessed and safe weekend!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 25, 2016 9:19 am

We are also in prayer for your family Margaret. I am going through a similar struggle. It’s hard to be around the sin and to see those you love blinded. Declare when you pray that because you are saved you promised me Lord that my family is saved. So I don’t know how you will do it but I know you will do it. My daughter will go to heaven. My daughter is filled with the holy ghost. I ask for a bombarding of heaven in their lives and my faith knows that a bombarding will happen even if it doesn’t look like it to me. Anoint the pillows and beds too!! We are with you sister, God bless you😁.

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Katie I will add your family to my list.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you so much Beverly. I really appreciate that. You are in our prayers as well.

David H
May 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Margaret…that your daughter will turn completely back to the Lord and your son-in-law will miraculously come to know Jesus as the way, the truth, and the life. I pray the Lord would use you perfectly as He wills. I am praying for loved ones as well particularly my wife, my daughter, and my younger son. Only the Lord can wake them from their sleep.

Christina January
May 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Margaret, when I read your post, it touched me deeply and I have lifted you and your family in prayer. I felt the deep longing you have to see your daughter and son ‘n law come to the knowledge of truth and faith in Jesus Christ.

I’m praying God will use your life to minister to your daughter and give you words to speak in His timing. I pray He will sustain you. He is Sovereign. You are already following His command to “love one another as I have loved you” (John 13:34). Something that helps me is to consider putting yourself in Jesus’ sandals and think, “how would Jesus act, what would He say, what would He do in this specific matter with this person(s)”. This helps me to focus from His perspective, in His love for us. God Bless

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 25, 2016 8:27 am

Praying for you now, Margaret.

May 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Amen! I agree with you Margaret for the eyes of her heart to be enlightened to know the truth of who God really is.

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Margaret, I will be in constant prayer for your situation. I am sure others on this site will also be praying.

Dean
Dean
May 25, 2016 1:57 pm

“…Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” (Ecclesiastes 12:6,7)

Sherry
Sherry
May 25, 2016 8:25 am

Margaret, I just prayed for you and your family. My daughter was on bed rest also and delivered at 32 weeks. She had a 2 lb. 10 oz. baby boy. He is now almost 18 months and is doing great. They said he could have some problems because oxygen didn’t get to parts of his brain but he is doing fine. A lot of prayers were said for him and I call him our miracle baby. God does hear our prayers.

Kate
Kate
May 25, 2016 8:52 pm

I’m praying for you Margaret . I have many unsaved family members. It is heartbreaking to think where they would go if something suddenly happened. I have been praying for them( especially my mom) for years. I will not stop! I know the Lord hears my prayers and will answer. God bless you

bfk
May 25, 2016 9:28 pm

My family is in the same situation. Yes, we should pray for each other. I have a wonderful family but so many concerns.

May 26, 2016 4:35 am

Praying for you and your family. Stand on Acts 16:31!!!!

Bfk
Bfk
May 26, 2016 11:43 am

Thank you Pastor! Proverbs 22:6. Never read the Acts verse in that manner. Awesome!!

May 27, 2016 4:01 am

You are welcome! Be Blessed!

jerry rig
jerry rig
May 25, 2016 9:10 am

Agreed, a very hard word from the Lord to take in, especially concerning Hillary. Can it be possible that this “word from the Lord” is not set in stone? Could there still be time to fast and pray for a different outcome? Im grieved to hear about your family situation and the Muslim faith there. I do not have it much better as I have a family of roman catholics and jack Mormons. Most people do not understand the strong roman catholic/ Muslim ties that exist. The roman church accepts fully the Muslim faith, God, and the erroneous belief that they, the muslims will be saved (apart from Jesus). If you havent learned about spiritual warfare to the nth degree, now is the time and I say WE ALL need to get on our “praying bones” if this word comes to pass. Will say a prayer for you ma’am.

Dean
Dean
May 26, 2016 1:50 am

“The roman church accepts fully the Muslim faith, God, and the erroneous belief that they, the muslims will be saved (apart from Jesus).”

You are COMPLETELY wrong. If one wishes to make accusations, they should be based on knowledge of doctrine, not on news soundbites and back-biting gossip.

Stella
Stella
May 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Dean I can assure you that Jerry rig is correct in what he said about Catholic and Moslem intertwining faith. I was born and bred Roman Catholic until I gave my life to Christ some 28 years ago. I have stopped arguing with my family members who believe or think that we serve the same God as Moslems. My prayer is that God will enlighten their eyes of understanding in due course. Shalom to every Z3 family. England where we live is no better than what’s going on right now in the US.

Dean
Dean
May 27, 2016 1:59 am

You, Stella, also, are completely mistaken, and, sorry, but you are ignorant of Roman Catholic doctrine, regardless of what you believe you can “assure.”

This is what Muslims believe:
“God begets not, nor is he begotten” (Qur’an, 112:3)

This is what Roman Catholics believe:
“And we declare unto you, that the promise which was made to our fathers, This same God hath fulfilled to our children, raising up Jesus, as in the second psalm also is written: Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.” (Acts 13:33,34)

Muslims insist that Jesus was created by God, not that He was begotten by God, whereas, at every Mass, Roman Catholics openly profess the following:
“I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.”

The Roman Catholic catechism teaches plainly that God is the author of Scripture. The liturgy of the Mass is replete with acknowledgements of Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, only by whose death and resurrection can we be reconciled to God, and the unity of the Trinity.

If you have family members who insist that the God worshiped within the Roman Catholic liturgy is the same god as that worshiped by Muslims, then, I can assure you, they are ignorant of their professed faith.

If you wish to convince family members, I suggest you use Scripture (I dusted off my Douay-Rheims for the citation above) and the catechism. The case is easy to make.

angela
angela
June 13, 2016 11:52 am

Roman Catholics, the old ones and most new don’t even know this, but believed it was Mary that was born miraclously.

May 26, 2016 6:50 am

Margaret I am believing in faith that God will save you and your entire family in Jesus name. Jesus open their eyes and heart to the truth now in Jesus name!

Cali
Cali
May 25, 2016 1:02 am

Wow Pastor, always blessed by your words. I have been thinking and have been Lord what is this two versions that are going on, America is going down and America will rise again.. Someone is amiss, who ?!! And why?!! I listened to Mena G and she was told bu the Lord ” Deception” and than when I was thinking about it and was like God why are they all saying they are hearing from you but it does not match! So, I ended up in Jeremiah 23! And was like wow.
I think we are in Jeremiah , not just 23.
Blessings to you Pastor Benjamin , we have to be strong and courageous and keep our eyes on Him The Living Word (Christ) so we are Not deceived, there is fog out there…Joshua1:8-9

jim mccollam
May 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Cali, all through history God was forced by his stubborn, rebellious people to resort to horrible measures (wars, famines, pestilence,etc.) to bring them to a place of repentance. Psalms ch.107 demonstrates the lovingkindness of our God. The world is once again in the condition of Sodom and Gomorrah and judgment is upon us. As stated by scripture and prophets of our day America is going to be destroyed but that is not the end of the matter. It took total economic devastation in Elijah’s day to bring revival to Israel and it will take devastation in this generation. Time is very short and God is rising up to save the meek and will use every means possible. The glory is going to outshine the darkness. We are going to experience the greatest ingatheriing of souls in history.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 26, 2016 8:14 am

Neville Johnson said that the same angels (who came down to Sodom and Gomorrah to check out the matter before the destruction) are presently on the earth for the same purpose.

May 25, 2016 5:44 am

Thank you Cali. You are spot on about deception. Truth is our only shield of protection. Jeremiah 23 is an awesome picture of where we are, for sure. We don’t have much time left to prepare, and soon the Truth will prevail. I will not put my trust in any man, but solely in the Lord! Blessings!

Francy
Francy
May 25, 2016 9:08 am

Wow Pastor and Cali, our Lord is truly amazing!! I came to z3 news today to post a message I received from The Lord this morning and I found your comments, here’s His message:
“There’s a great deception going on and even some of my saints are getting deceived in their minds and heart, that we need to cling to Him. You need to cling to Me! You need to pray, pray, pray Psalm 91”.
End of Message for His saints.

Then when I woke up from a nap this morning I asked The Lord if there was anything else He wanted to share with me, I opened the bible and it was opened on Psalm 91! That was a confirmation for me to share it and then I read your comments. Wow Amazing is our Lord! Praise Him and Praise our Abba, Father!

Christina January
May 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Francy, a confirmation! The Lord told me on Apr 8th, “Time is short. It is of the essence. Cling to Me. Cling to what is good, holy and true. For the Lord, Your God is mighty to save. Sing! Shout! The victory is yours. Stay near Me. Trust Me. I AM the Lord Your God. I will not leave nor forsake you. You are mine. Remember this.” God Bless

Psalm 63:8: I cling to you; your right hand upholds me.

Deuteronomy 10:20, 13:4: Fear the Lord your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name… It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

Francy
Francy
May 31, 2016 2:29 pm

Thank you Christina!
I feel The Lord has been confirming many of His messages to me lately and some of them through z3! That is an awesome feeling to confirm that The Lord also spoke the same message to you. It feels truly amazing to get a confirmation that I’m hearing His voice.
I feel it is vital for us to cling to Him more than ever.

Thank you for the scriptures… I was not familiar with Psalm 63, so I will definitely put that one on my prayer’s list.
God bless you and supernaturally protect you & your family!

May 25, 2016 10:05 am

Thank you Francy for sharing! You are blessed!

Francy
Francy
May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Thank you Pastor! Love of your posts!!

May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Thank you Francy! Please keep us in your prayer!

Francy
Francy
May 25, 2016 9:13 am

*hearts

Ken
May 25, 2016 1:25 pm

How sad is this I was just on a Bible software training session for pastors and teachers and one pastor said, how do I get the software to convert this to gender neutral because my congregation is gender neutral? I said why would you war against the heart of God and boy was I attacked. talk about deception.

May 26, 2016 12:05 am

Wow Ken, that is so sad to hear you were attacked by a group of pastors and teachers. Amazing!

Dean
Dean
May 26, 2016 1:36 am

You should have told him to use the same software that converts God’s Word to “gender neutral.”

Ray Manning
Ray Manning
May 25, 2016 9:31 am

Thank you Pastor Faircloth for STANDING AND SPEAKING THE STRONG WORD OF THE LORD! With a backbone like a saw log as I heard the old timers say.The reason our nation got to this condition is weak kneed preaching and not taking heed to the prophets Like David Wilkerson’s and others ,America has gone the same way as Isreal and Judah no ears to hear the minor and Major Prophets like Jeremiah.So judgement is inevitable on American, Because of a stiffneck obstinate people. But us the Church will rise up in this and do GREAT EXPLOITS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. Thank you Pastor Faircloth

May 26, 2016 4:44 am

Thank you Ray for the kind words. Also for my new preaching phrase, “Backbone like a saw log”! I love it!!!! I always say have a back like a T- rail…but I’m going to add this one for sure. Blessings on your weekend!

Cali
Cali
May 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Sorry I was all in Jeremiah23, want to say that Isaiah47 is spot on Amen and I love Isaiah51! and Zechariah and Revelation! Can’t stay out of these it’s that time, Blessings

Ken
May 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Mena also on her video of last week said that God told her that Trump is a “decoy”.

Cali
Cali
May 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Jeremiah51:7 America

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 25, 2016 5:20 am

Thank you, Pastor, for speaking the truth! We all need to be sober minded about this because the time is now at hand. We all need to ask ourselves, “What if the collapse of everything I know happens today? Am I ready? This should lead us straight to our knees before the Lord, to seek Him, His guidance in everything – minute by minute.
God bless you, Pastor!

May 25, 2016 6:26 am

Hey Diana, Great question! That is exactly the mindset we better have, even us who are prepared. Summer is a time of slumber and the folding of the hands. We must be sober, enjoy the moment, keeping our eyes on the prize, Jesus! Thank you Diana….blessings on you and your ministry.

May 25, 2016 3:23 pm

For all those who want a pastor who preaches the deeper things of God–

Linda Clay
May 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Thank you Pastor, for sharing this Word of TRUTH. It confirms what I felt led to do . . . .no more warning posts on my blog. I had INTENSE grief/tears last night . . . Feeling the grief of the LORD, over the lukewarm professing Christians.

This morning, this is what the Holy Spirit said in my spirit:
“STAND DOWN, I’M TAKING YOU OFF THE WALL”

There are also Scriptural references from Nahum. It’s all written up on my blog, as my LAST post:
5-25-16 ~ This IS My LAST Post as “A Watchman on The Wall” | believeacts2’s Blog

JUDGEMENT IS UNFOLDING . . . . We MUST be walking a clean spiritual walk with the LORD and only the Holy Spirit can show us the condition of our life/heart. . . So we MUST be seeking Him to search our hearts and convict us of any sin in our lives.

Blessings to you and thank you again for sharing this Word of TRUTH.

Peggy A.
May 25, 2016 9:14 pm

We are sad that it is your last post, and especially because it indicates the judgement is indeed unfolding. You have done a tremendous job, Linda!
You have really served the Body of Christ so well.

I am thankful that your blog is available for all that want to search through the 181 posts since last August for Holy Spirit revealed truth.

Linda Clay
May 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Welcome, Peggy. . . . What it also means: MORE souls coming into the Kingdom of Heaven during the most challenging, difficult times; this is why I was “deployed” back here.

May 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Thank you Linda for your comments. There are many who are experiencing a refocusing of their ministries in this hour. I believe it is a retooling moment where the Father is repositioning, and creating a deeper capability within us for a greater harvest. Our influence is changing. A new door will open for us, to a wider audience, to the hear the Gospel of the Kingdom. Blessings over you to you Linda.

Linda Clay
May 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Thank you Pastor Faircloth and amen. . . . “Ministry” is shifting to be prepared to help minister to people in the most difficult times we have seen here in the United States. . . BUT it’s also “the final harvest” of souls, prior to the LORD’s return.
Blessings to you.

May 26, 2016 4:45 am

Amen Linda, now is when our work really begins.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
May 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Whoa Linda:

When THE LORD tells you STAND DOWN – That is NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA! But I guess we can all see it coming!

Be Blessed!
Paul Morgan

Linda Clay
May 26, 2016 8:56 am

Hello Paul,
Others on here shared how they too, were stopped from warning. Not all yet, but personally I could the “Stand Down” order quite sobering.
On the other hand, it also means we will be entering into the season of “the final harvest of souls” prior to the LORD’s return (and in the midst of the MOST difficult days we have seen as U.S. Citizens).

In the midst of the grief and tears, there WILL be joy at the amazing things the Heavenly Father will be doing on behalf of those who TRULY love, serve, obey and follow the Will of the LORD.

Grace
Grace
May 26, 2016 12:14 am

Paul. You don’t happen to live in Texas, do you?

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Today’s http://www.prophecyclub.com broadcast.
I must warn you. What you will hear will be ABSOLUTELY violently, horrific. But you probably need to hear it. On 2/29/16, the Holy Spirit woke me from my sleep and said, “Hell is coming to America.” After listening to this broadcast, I now know what that means.

Mark Sellers
May 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Yes. God has told me many times, over the past few years, that war & famine are coming, among other things. He has repeatedly led me to passages such as Ezekiel 19, Habakkuk 2, and Jeremiah 11 – especially verse 14, saying to me that I should cease praying for the ‘nation’ (pray for individuals only).

God reminded me today, as I was praying over the noon hour, that His Judgment on sin has really already been passed. It’s the “trial and sentencing” that is yet to take place. So we are living in the condition wrought by sin (in the Garden) and for those that haven’t repented and turned to God, they are already under His Judgment (as Jesus said in John 3:17)! As things unfold, according to God’s Perfect Plan, people are given many chances to repent, turn to Him for Salvation, and if they don’t, then they continue to experience the consequences of their choices. So God was trying to help me see that He’s not “bringing judgment”, per se, but is allowing things to unfold as He has foreseen and determined.

That probably doesn’t make much sense, as it’s much easier for me to understand than type it out here… Bottom line is this: God knows what He’s doing and He doesn’t owe anyone an explanation! He is Just! All of His Ways are Perfect and Righteous! To Him be all the Praise, Honor and Glory! God bless you Ken and all…

May 26, 2016 4:47 am

Thank you Mark for your faithfulness!

mem
mem
May 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Ken – Pretty chilling. My thought on why they were using axes/swords…might be because the guns had all been confiscated/outlawed

This next part of this comment is just a general comment for all readers:

I think it will be really really important for people to not wait to leave the country until the situation degenerates into barbarism and devastation. As the 90 year old women said in 1968, once society breaks down in the US and Europe, other countries will no longer accept US and European “refugees”. They will realize they can’t handle the intake volumes of tens of millions of entitled 1st worlders and remain resource stable, just like what US/EU is going through today with Syrian/ISIS refugees.
US and European refugees will be seen as the Syrian’s are today…to be avoided from being allowed in to new homelands. Be ahead of the curve, not with or behind it

For now, for the moment, US/European citizens are welcomed into many other countries. They are seen as quality additions to these other homelands, But this will not last. Once the northern-hemi developed continents are laid waste it will be one of the largest human migration movements in world history, trying to survive, and destination nations will shut the borders just to maintain order and resource stability.

Make sure when you make for the exits, that not everyone else is rushing the door at the same time. Even being 5 min ahead of the crowd rush will be
intensley valuable

angela
angela
June 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Some of us cannot leave due to financial issues. So I must leave me and my kids fate in the Lord’s hands and trust in Him.

Sharon savage
Sharon savage
May 25, 2016 2:22 pm

This afternoon. In prayer I had a vision of enemy troops coming onto our shore lines. I know this sounds crazy but it was so very real. In my spirit I knew this was not very far off.

Linda Clay
May 26, 2016 8:58 am

Same here . . Sharon. We also have been warned by “watchmen” from the past who saw enemy troop invasion. Sadly, the WORST will come from within our borders (or should I say “current borders”, since we are heading into a global government, under THE antichrist Obama).

May 26, 2016 9:15 am

Linda , thanks for your boldness & insight , you are a blessing .

Linda Clay
May 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Very welcome, John. Blessings to you

May 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Linda have you done any study on the Electric Universe / Thunderbolts project ? It seems to add too and fit with the string theory . I just watched – DNA in the electric universe / electricity of life , if you are familiar with the thunder bolts project would it be possible to get your thoughts ? Blessings

Linda Clay
May 28, 2016 8:36 am

Hello John,
I haven’t done any studies on The Electric Universe / Thunderbolts project (and didn’t even know about it). I looked up “Thunderbolts project” before replying to your question. WOW-WEE . . Lot’s of info to consider there. I viewed this video:

Which I found on this website:

A couple of phrases that stood out to me on that video – “Harmonic Reflection” and “Symphony of Giant Trumpets”, when the narrator described what was shown. What came to mind was the description in Genesis. . . “In the beginning. . . ” when God spoke “let there be” . . . It was.

This info you brought up really brings more to ponder. Could it be possible that the very sound of the Voice of God created what appears to be these “waves” in the geological landscape on our planet? Very thought-provoking info there (well, for us more geeky/nerdy types anyway . . LOL).

If you want more discussion about this, please let me know via my blog:
Contact | believeacts2’s Blog

May 28, 2016 9:29 am

Linda I had not heard of the Electric Universe till 2 days ago , that’s the conclusion I came to , is it explains why GOD can just speak and the elements must comply . As soon as I do a little more study on this I will visit your blog , this just makes more sense than the gravity model of the universe . look forward to talking nerd to nerd soon . Many Blessings to you !

Christina January
May 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Sharon, the Lord has revealed to me also that foreign troops will occupy. Thank you for sharing your vision experience. It does not seem crazy to me at all. In fact, it seems very real in the spirit. God Bless

Sharon savage
Sharon savage
May 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Thanks for your confirmation.