“California, New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, and many other places will feel My wrath.”

The following provides a transcript of a prophetic word for America, shared by Lois Vogel Sharp in a 13-minute video, which she posted on her Facebook page on Friday, August 4, 2017. The video is shown at the bottom of this post. Pastors Gary and Lois Sharp are founders of King of Glory Ministries.

“You look at your stock markets and you say all is doing well. You take matters into your own hands and you say you will achieve success. On the day that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, all seemed well in the valley of dry bones because man had come into his own revelation of what life should be all about. And they forgot one major factor, that the great I am, the creator of the universe and the one in charge of all eternity was watching the outright rebellion against what I say is right and what I say is wrong.

Do you really think I could sit on my throne in heaven and overlook the sins of mankind with all the rebellion against My heart and word? Do you think you can make light of My heart and My commandments? And say you have risen above My word? Have you decided that you’re the one running the show? Do you want to take it upon yourself to make your own rules and regulations apart from Me, the one who created you?

I created you. You did not create Me. So where do you think you stand justified in making up your own rules? I tell you that you are not justified and you will be judged accordingly. So too in the days of Noah, all was well except for one thing. The earth was about to burst open and saturate the land with water. Again it will, as if a wave overtakes you, but this time, the flooding will not destroy the entire earth. You will be hit with overflowing waters and the earth will break open in a vengeance against those who say they have no reason to believe in a God or His rules. You will be overtaken, just like in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah. They never knew what hit them. They were just destroyed in a moment of time.

You might want to think about leaving the cities of sin and moving to the mountains, where you will find refuge. It is time for my wrath to begin against evil and California, New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, and many other places will feel my wrath. I must destroy evil. I have no choice but to destroy evil.

You think all is well. I say it is not. It is only well with My people who are called by My name, who have humble themselves and prayed and turned from their wicked ways to seek My faces. Only they will be led to safety while the rest of the world pays the eternal price for their rebellion against a father who loves them with all His heart and yet they walked the other way and followed a fallen angel who seeks only to destroy their very soul.

Woe unto the world for her sin, for her sin of not accepting the sacrifice of My Son.”

Casey Toda
Casey
August 9, 2017 6:22 am

In the morning, July 25th, I was waking up from sleep and I heard the still small voice, “Leave California while there is still time.” I believe that voice was from God.

This is not the first time God has warned or highlighted shaking coming to California as it has been an ongoing dialogue through dreams and other signs and confirmations. Since having that encounter there has been a tremendous amount of confirmation that leads me to believe God is warning us of somethings to come.

Another thing that has happened recently that confirms that we are heading if not already in the danger zone, is that God and I have a code word/symbol for danger or threat. It is pineapple 🍍. He often speaks to me through signs and will highlight words, license plates, bill boards, pictures, etc. For the past couple of months I have been seeing “pineapple” abnormally often. I have seen it almost everywhere to the point where it is like God saying to me, pay attention and start getting ready to move. The normalcy bias is heavy and real but we must not take His warnings lightly. We must take Him seriously. I have a friend who just had an experience last week where he went to hell, literally. It has changed him so drastically because he saw the severity of God. That is an aspect of God that we have not known yet but it seems very likely that will be what He is saying is coming next.

Ming
Ming
August 9, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi Casey,

Does your friend has a FB page/blog/youtube channel/etc? Is he a Christian? I’m very interested to read or hear about his testimony (what he saw/felt/tasted/heard/smelled/experienced in the literal hell).

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Ming

Casey Toda
Casey
August 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi Ming, I will ask him to type it up so that others maybe able to read it.

Ming
Ming
August 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Many thanks, Casey!

N.S.
August 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Casey, I have been using the word “pineapples” for YEARS!! I always say it when something is terrible or really bad. My mom is also a z3 reader and told me about your post and couldn’t call me fast enough. I just wanted you to know that pineapples means something to me too and i have always used it describe bad things. I’m don’t know why I started saying it when something was awful, I just do.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
August 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi Casey,
Are you currently making plans to exit California? If so, where might you go?

Casey Toda
Casey
August 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi Michele, yes, I am currently making plans to move. This will be the last month I am working at my job. Some of the places I am entertaining from what I feel the Lord is saying is, Washington, Colorado, Florida and Texas. I do not feel like I will be in one place indefinitely but that God would have me be mobile. The main instruction from what I received from that message is to “leave California” which is a directional word ” while there is still time” which is a window of opportunity that will close at some point.

Alice
Alice
September 12, 2017 8:22 am

Casey, what say you now that you were “feeling” that the Lord told you to move to Texas, where there was an almost historical Hurricane, and Florida, with Hurricane Irma? Had you moved to these places you “felt” God was telling you to move to, you would most likely be going through worse suffering than what is going on in California now, which is nothing at this point.

Eddie de Jong
Eddie de Jong
August 9, 2017 6:41 am
Thank u for posting this message. In the past, in Holland there were real prophets of God. These men warned the Dutch people to return to God,or bear the consequences. As the USA was and has been untill recently a great nation under God, but now, that is since the sixties, has been openly defying the Almighty, the Kings of all Kings, in every which way, the bill is now presented by the most High. The same is going to happen in Holland. As for being dirty and full of sin, as a nation, the dutch are even worse than most people are willing to belief, ever worse than many foreigners think. We are a renegade nation make a mockery of the Word of God. Satanism and pedophilia is common among the elite that “run” this country. Even the government members are privy to this and they do nothing. We were the first country in the world to introduce euthanasia as an option. Family doctors are supposed to cooperate. Its not a choice to refuse. You have to cooperate that is refer the patient to another doctor who is willing to perform this crime, if you refuse you are liable to be prosecuted. The same with same seks marriage. If a pastor of official is unwilling to perform a wedding ceremonial for same sex partners, he.she will face severe consequences. In my work, im an MD, i hardly meet people how are bothered by this way of working. If God is going to wipe California of the map, He most definitly will punish my country in a similar way by uncontrolled Islaminisation and anarchia. The video was very impressive…..i know how God can speak in one s heart and make one feel totally tiny and non significant in His Powerful… Read more »
Michael William
Michael William
August 9, 2017 4:30 pm

What you say of The Netherlands is the same I always contend with the UK and other European countries that were also once strong Christian nations but have turned their back on God to a far greater extent than America and done earlier! Yet, we always hear of America’s destruction, as if she hasn’t also been the greatest sender of the gospel to the nations, etc.

Eddie de Jong
Eddie de Jong
August 9, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes you are absolutely right. As if America were the only nation about to undergo the wrath of God
i believe that God is taking the USA to set an example,not becoz of her sinfulness but becoz she is still the most powerful nation on earth.
God blessed her in many ways, gave wisdom and prosperity and freedom beyond imagination. Many found a safe haven in the US. So its not becoz of the sins but becoz of her responsibilities and the uniqueness of the nation as a whole, that God bestowed upon her.
So we as european nations are also in deep trouble!

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 10, 2017 2:58 pm

To whom much is given, much will be required.
The USA was blessed above other nations because it obeyed God and did not turn its back on God. That legacy has ended. Today the USA leads the way to sin when Sodom and Gomorrah became the law of the land.

Monica
August 9, 2017 4:07 pm
I haven’t comment here in a while since I found this site last year. It has been a site of encouragement for me since I found it and would be checking it often and daily pretty much. However, recently I don’t know how to describe how I felt not confuse but with different words of one prophecy saying one thing and another saying another thing I just didn’t know what to keep reading anymore, but all I knew is that I must seek God for He is the only one that I need to worry about hearing from Him. Now I will be honest I know that I should and need to take time to pray and fast and seek Him but I just haven’t. The whole spirit and flesh battle we fight daily. However, in the past God has spoken to me in dreams and lately I couldn’t even remember most dreams I have had. So, I just very casually ask God a few days back if He would speak to me in dreams again and in His mercy and love I believe I had a dream from Him. Hearing this recent video about sharing and speaking and not doubting if I should or not share I will choose to share because my heart is to try to do God’s will and hopefully the more obedient I can be He will share more. Here is the dream I had early Sunday morning (8/6/2017). I dream I was driving and I’m not sure where I was but I believe I was with my mother. (Side note: my mom and I [as far as I am aware] are the only ones in my family how are Christian or should say follower of Jesus, since not everyone that is Christian is really… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
August 9, 2017 8:56 pm

Awesome, awesome dream from God! I love how He shares from His heart to each of us!

Monica
August 10, 2017 11:41 am

Amen! Thank you Sis Rachel! What is man that God is so mindful of us! “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” Luke 21:28

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 8, 2017 6:22 pm

Wow, another strong warning from the LORD about imminent judgement. I don’t know this lady, but she seems so real, so believable, and down- to- earth. It appears the LORD is really trying to urgently warn us—as if time is very, very short. GOD bless you Sister Lois!

Matt Smith
August 10, 2017 12:15 pm
Here is quite a powerful vision given by Hollie L Moody, shared by someone else. Take a a read, and take it to the Lord for yourself, as I quite often say. Here is the link to the link in which the vision was shared. http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/end-time-messengers-who-will-send-out-supernatural-provision-and-judgement-a-prophetic-vision-to-hollie-l-moody By Hollie L. Moody June 2nd 2002: . End Time Messengers Who Will Send Out Supernatural Provision And Judgement . As so often has happened this past year, I experienced a vision where I was in a wilderness setting. The Lord was also with me. I heard the sound of raised voices crying out in the midst of the wilderness. I looked around, but at first saw no one else in the wilderness with the Lord and I. “What is the sound of these voices?” I asked the Lord. “These are the messengers of My covenant,” the Lord replied. “Behold!” I stared in the direction the Lord was pointing. At first, I saw only what appeared to be a mist. As I continued to gaze into the mist, I began to see the shapes of many other people in the wilderness. I saw next to each of these people an angel. I was perplexed when I saw that the angels appeared to be removing objects from the hands of the person they were standing next to. The people were objecting to having these things removed from their hands, and were crying out. “What is happening?” I asked the Lord. “What are the angels taking from the hands of these people?” “All that is not of Me is being taken and removed from the hearts and lives of these people,” the Lord replied. “What will they be left with?” I asked the Lord. “Nothing except Me and that which is of Me,” the Lord replied.… Read more »
Geoff K
Geoff K
August 10, 2017 3:58 pm

These are the two witnesses of Revelation 11 who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Robert M
Robert M
August 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Wow I’ve literally been living in the wilderness for 6 years…it has been extremely  lonely and difficult…I am being stripped of and called to lay down many things…the themes of tools clothing and covenant have meaning to me ..I have been waiting for Gods word to come to pass…specifically psalm 107…He is going to release me to another place and multiply me greatly…i am to go and plant fields and vinyards which yeild a fruitful harvest!!! I am glad I saw this word today…it has lifted my spirits! thankyou for posting

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
August 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Wow! Thank you for posting this!

Matt Smith
August 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Your welcome. I do believe I am in the camp where the Lord has given me a package of weaponry. This message spoke to me.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 13, 2017 9:16 am

Great I believe I have a bit of both but more inclined to bless.

Ambassador
Ambassador
August 9, 2017 1:30 pm

Revival team just back from Central America. One young man came to pick up his mother from church and received prayer. Demons manifested and he received very deep deliverance from habitation of a warlock in his body, homosexuality, addictions. Over two hours of deliverance and completely set free, thanks to Jesus. He was warned to come back to church/revival or demons would return even stronger and they planned to kill him within 72 hours. Sadly, the young man did not take the prophet’s word seriously, did not return to revival, and he died three days later. Testimonies like this were common during great revivals of the past. God is loving and merciful, full of grace, but listen to His prophets and live and touch not his anointed. Revival is on and it’s a higher level of God’s presence that needs to be handled with care! Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Blessings

Carmen
August 10, 2017 10:47 am

Did I receive a strong conviction when hearing the word from the Lord given to Sister Lois. I too was given a word and hesitated releasing it only because I started questioning myself.
This is the word I received from the Lord on 7/18/2017, Oh, America, America, how foolish have you become. What is your worth? Absolutely nothing! Judgement will come to your borders, none will survive. Repent for my Kingdom is at hand. Jeremiah 13:9-10.
Dreams I’ve had, March 2015 Before moving to where I am now. I wanted to make surey my husband and I were making the right decision. In this dream I saw a bright light coming from the sky, what appeared to me as a meteor and hit the ocean. Suddenly I see a submarine rise from the ocean. The submarine has a symbol in front of it but I couldn’t make it out.
May 2016 I am asking the Lord in the dream “Are you coming soon?” I see up at the sky the dark clouds forming together as a whirlwind, in the whirlwind as I look up I see a bright light, end of dream.

I think we are in a harvest of mercy here in the USA.
I haven’t commented here before I often visit Z3news and want to also thank Brother James for his dedication and service to the Lord Jesus. Thank you!!!

To God be all the Glory!

Abby
Abby
August 8, 2017 6:34 pm

Amen, James! I have been feeling that time is running out, and judgement will be coming soon. But the Lord has promised to protect us, and I will rely on him for peace and protection in the times to come. May God be with you all

Stella
Stella
August 8, 2017 8:03 pm

As it is with the afore mentioned cities in America, so it is also here in the United Kingdom. May God have mercy on His children.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
August 8, 2017 8:24 pm

Amen James. Louis has another recent word where she prophesied the ecomonimic collapse will begin this fall, specifically in October or November I believe. She said the Lord told her by next year it would be full blown.

Rachel Baxter
August 9, 2017 9:01 pm

This is very much like the word the Lord has given to me about the fall of America starting this Fall, which begins interestingly on Sept. 22nd, the end of the Feast of Trumpets and the day before the fulfillment of the Revelation12 sign.

It also confirms words I’ve been given about Chicago, San Francisco and New York City. Judgment is coming.

serge
serge
August 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi Rachel,
Oh, Yes. This one is ringing loud and clear, all over the place.

Holy Spirit is still telling me to buy more physical Silver. Hard to let go of The Fiat Paper All Seeing Eye (Dollar). Last chance to buy dirt cheap. Will reach a time, IMHO, where Silver won’t even be available to buy for fiat (after $500. OZ). New emerging high-tech industrial uses, will make it more scarce than Gold and hence, in more demand.

Also, many people now are having dreams of dollars floating around but nobody is interested in them, as they are worthless, like yesterdays newspaper.

Kal
Kal
August 9, 2017 10:13 am

Had a dream a few days ago, that everyone was talking about war, but I was looking at the Dow on my phone. In real time it started falling, dramatically as if off a cliff. Stopped looking when it was at 5, and thought: That’s impossible unless something ‘happened’ to the city. Looked around, people continued talking about war, one man was specifically mentioning that in times of war that armies often turn against the populace.
——————
2 years ago, had a dream in February of a large city and a great tower in the midst of it. All the city’s happenings where tied to the tower, which was the financial center of the world, while I looked at it in awe, water began to trickle into the city, into the streets and around the feet of the people. Groans emanated from breaking steal within the tower but no one seemed to notice, they didn’t notice the incoming water either.

All call erupted suddenly from the clouds: “The great event that has long been awaited for, is now begun!”

Soon enough a great roar erupted, the groans became a roar and the enormous tower began to collapse to the great awe of the city, but instead of collapsing downwards it collapsed upwards and into a vortex above in the clouds!