“This fall the mighty fall will begin in earnest and there will be no slowing.”

The day draws near. It is so very near. You can feel the closeness of the hour that will come upon you like a thief in the night. (1 Thess. 5:2)

I will not forsake those that call upon my name. Now is the time to call out to Me and be redeemed from the lost sheep. (Matt. 15:24). Call out to Me and I will answer you. You were lost but now you are found. You have been found amongst a den of thieves. (Jer 7:11). You are surrounded by a den of robbers, but you can come out of them and be saved. You do not have to be like your brothers who are lost. Call on the One that saves, Yeshua, and be saved this day. (Romans 10:13)

Do not settle for cheap grace. Upon salvation, cling to Me. Lock eyes on Me and do not let go of my gaze. Allow Me to lead you up and out of the pig pen into the glorious light of My true grace. To follow looks like something. It will look like forsaking all else, just as Jesus’ disciples did. (Matthew 4, Mark 1, Luke 5). Do not think that to follow Me will be easy. Do not suppose that it will cause you to prosper on this earth just because you reclaim your heritage. There will be a price and it will be heavy, but Jesus’ has already paid it once and for all. (Gal 3:13-15)

There is one among you who must come out. There is one among you who has been hiding, but I say this day, you cannot hide from Me. You have never hidden from Me though you hide from this world. It is time to come out of hiding and be who I created you to be. Fear not because My grace is sufficient. (2 Corin 12:9)

Come out of this world. (Rev 18:4) Oh, time is short. Stop wasting time and do what I created you to do. The clock nears the midnight hour and yet you slumber. Go to sleep then, and never wake up. For the time will pass you by.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1… the countdown, the final countdown has begun. The dress rehearsals are over and this is the real show. You are about to see the pages of Revelation unfold in front of your eyes, sleeping or awake.

You do not believe Me? See this. The sign I have placed in the heavens shall come to pass, and then you will know that the season of the end, the season your forefather’s spoke about is upon you. (Rev. 12)

North Korea? Do not fear North Korea. Fear me. Fear the great and terrible day of the Lord, for it shall come just as I said and there will be no day like it. (Zeph. 1:14-15) Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Turkey – all trembling pots near boiling over from the heat of my indignation. (Isaiah 34:2-8)

America, land of the free? No, that season has come to pass. You have taken My gift of freedom and spit in disgust. You have ravaged My children and caused death of mind, body, and soul. You have done this, oh children of Satan. You lost sight of who I created you to be, the true purpose of this nation. You turned away from Me and have chosen a life of sin. (Galatians 5:19-21) What once was will be no more. The last great nation to come to be shall be the first of the great nations to fall at the time of the end. You will be ravaged by your enemies, just as you have killed your own babies day after day. Then, there will be blood in the streets as there has never been before in this nation. Mothers and fathers will cry out for the dead. Children will weep parentless. You will feel the tears that I have wept for generations now in this nation, but you will find no comfort.

You worship money so it will fail you. Your stock market will collapse under the weight of the deception that runs rampant. Your banks will fail you. You cling to money as if it can save you, but it can’t. It will fail you when you feel you need it the most. (1 Tim. 6:10)

Be assured, oh children of the one true God. There will be a transfer of wealth, but it will be supernatural. It will confound those of the earth for they who are of this earth will not be able to make sense of it. I will have My treasure and it will be for My glory alone. I will build My mountains on this earth. (Isaiah 2:2). I will build every one, even as the mountains of this earth under Satan are torn down stone by stone, and brick by brick, not by human hands. (Daniel 2:44-45)

The fall is coming this fall. Yes, I say it. This fall the mighty fall will begin in earnest and there will be no slowing, just as I have said through My prophets for thousands of years, it will happen. (Isaiah 13)

Do you want to test Me? Do you want to see how far you can push things? Foolish children, don’t you know it is wise to fear the Lord Your God (Prov. 9:10), for there is none like Him. He is mighty and He is mighty to save. Do not test Me. Instead, turn from your wicked ways and go as I tell you to go.

The days of a passive posture are gone. It is time to stand ready. Move as I say move. You must be ready for My orders will be passed out, and if you are not in position, you will be passed over.

Do not be passed over children! Accept your commissioning now, even at this word. Enter into covenant with Me. I do not say this lightly. I am a covenant God and if you do not yet know My ways, you must learn them. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) I am stirring hearts to come back to My ways, the ancient paths that are straight and narrow. You can trust that I will also stir minds to understanding My ways as the time is short, fore I make a way.

My son came not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it. (Matt 5:17-21) He did this, and you are to follow His example. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Seek and you will find. (Matt. 7:7-8). My ways are not hard and they are not impossible. To follow My ways is to begin to know me and who I am. It is why you were created – to know Me, for us to walk together in the cool of the day in relationship. (Gen. 3:8). I know you, but you do not know Me because you have not taken the time to seek Me in My Word. Instead, you blindly accept the ways of the world. Do you not know that this is a perverse generation given over to every kind of evil? Why would you expect to find truth in the world?

Do you think you can find truth in the churches? Which one holds the truth? (There are literally thousands upon thousands of different “Christian” denominations worldwide today.)

I tell you the truth. My Word is the only truth. It can only be found through My son Jesus Christ. (John 14:6) Holy Spirit is My gift to you to open every Word to your understanding. (John 14:26). Begin to bathe yourself in My Word and see if the filth of this world begins to come off of you!

This is a hard word and My children don’t want to hear hard words, but it is time for the rod of correction to come. (Prob 13:24) I tell you that where My word is, there My Heart will be also, and My Holy Spirit in great measure. I have the elixir for what ails you and you will not find it anywhere else.

At the time of the end, if you are not Mine, then you are Satan’s. There will be no middle ground. My children will face much persecution, but you will walk in light like never before. No good gift will I withhold from you so that you may go about My business until the very last day at the final trump. (1 Corin. 15:52). For those who My son will say “I did not know you”, the days ahead will be darker than you can bare. (Matt 7:21-23) You will wish for death, but it will escape you. (Rev 9:6) Torment in this life will be yours, and in the life to come.

Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven draws near. (Matt 4:17)

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Cyndi Orona
May 1, 2017 10:39 AM

I don’t normally comment although I read the site everyday and all the comments. The Lord has given me several dreams that he has given others. When I tried to share them with family I was slapped down. Even church going people really don’t want to know whats going on. On early Sunday morning I was awoke by the Lord saying over and over Yom Kippur, Yom Kippur, Yom Kippur. I knew this was a Jewish holiday but really did not know anything about it. The Day of Atonement. The holiest day of the year. It will be Sept. 29 the thru Sept 30th. I have been praying for the Lord to show me about when the time of terrible would start and I’ve been praying to see if this was my answer and then I read this message. No matter how many people have laughed at my dreams I knew in my heart and in my spirit it was from the heaven above sending warnings. I thank you for this site and all the messages.

Rachel Baxter
May 1, 2017 2:17 PM

We are in a season of darkness when we cannot trust other people to know or understand the hour. We can only trust Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth. I pray the Lord would give you a venue or medium for sharing what He has shown you, if that is what He would have you do. Each of us will be called to give account for what we did to sound the alarm as we were instructed. So often I feel like what I share falls on deaf ears but God assures me that I am to be faitful what He gives me and trust Him with the outcome. I speak to sew a seed and He is the one who will grow it. Do not be discouraged Cyndi. Praise God for what He has spoken to you!

Cyndi
Cyndi
May 1, 2017 7:03 PM
I thank you for your encouragement and your prayers. One of my dreams was that I was at a red light in town. And I looked up and I saw Jesus coming in the clouds. It was so real. I was jumping up and down hollering Jesus is coming, Jesus is coming. Then I was like somethings not right, no one was going up and I wasn’t either. Then I was in a room at the end of a long dark hallway sitting in a circle with my grandkids. I was telling them Jesus was coming to see us and He should be here very soon. Then I saw him walk in from the darkness of the hallway and he sat down in the circle with me and my grandkids kids. He reached over and started touching my babies and talking low to them. I slapped his hand and told him not to touch my babies. I told my grandkids this isn’t Jesus to run and I hitting at him telling him your not Jesus, your not Jesus. I was really bothered by this dream for several days. I ask the Lord why would I dream something like that. It was so simple what he said. My sheep know my voice. So I knew my dreams where from my Shepherd. I have had two dreams about being invaded. My dreams are very simple and very straight to the point. I live in the country in Texas. 10 miles from the nearest town. When we’reinvaded it would be hard to cover areas should as mine. In the dream I could hear an airplane flying really low in the neighbor. It just kept circling and circling. Finally the people is the houses started coming out to see what the airplane was doing.… Read more »
CSLuu
CSLuu
May 1, 2017 5:44 PM

I heard an audible warning on Yom Kippur 2015, during my fasting and praying. All He said was “Prepare for war”.. I received a dream about a year ago, where I looked up to the sky and saw a smoke cloud shaped in the form of a Chinese dragon. When I woke up I felt the revelation to it meant an attack from China. Just two nights ago, I dreamed again that our land was under attack by the Chinese. They were seeking out people who were christians and confiscating bibles. I remember digging through grass and dirt with my bare hands trying to hide my bible before they arrived to where I was. I don’t know where the attack will come from first. It seems we may be handed over to all our enemies. They surround us from all sides. And then we have spiritual enemies as well, warring on a daily basis with the body of Christ. We must repent daily, seek Him with all our hearts, and place our trust in Him alone. Our weapons are not carnal, brothers and sisters, we must pray and lower ourselves onto our knees and really, really pray.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 30, 2017 8:43 PM

Yes, today, I was “off” and distracted. I can tell that this is really how the 10 foolish virgins were. I was believing a lie that my “stuff” was more important than the Lord’s agenda. Thank you for the reminder…

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
April 30, 2017 11:07 PM
It is amazing isn’t it. I had an off day also. I looked at the weather and it said only a 15% chance of any rain so I start to cut the grass. A small rain cell moves directly over my and my neighbors house. I was trying to cut both yards and of course it starts to rain. I continue and the rain passes until my son arrives who is actually suppose to be doing this. As soon as he gets started we have another small rain cell but this time it packs a punch, hail, lightning and thunder. He stops and goes to hang out with a buddy. It passes so I get on the mower and run a few laps and the mower runs out of gas. I get the gas into the mower but forget to put the gas cap back on the tank. I start the mower and hear a racket but don’t realize what I have done. I think the PTO is having troubles because it has had problems in the past. I get the mower home discover the problem (I think) and go to mow again but the cap has ripped through some wires on the dash and killed the electric PTO so no blades. The whole time this stuff is going on I’m thinking the Lord is sending me a message that I am not supposed to be working on the sabbath and that I am worrying about all the wrong things today. I come on here and read this article and then your comment and realize that I am being summoned back to what I know I am supposed to be doing instead of doing what I want to do. I believe many people either have experienced or will be experiencing… Read more »
Jerome Popiel
May 2, 2017 12:18 AM

Actually there were only 5 foolish, but 5 were wise. However it is interesting to note according to v. 5 they all did the same thing, sleep! Is the church sleeping today?

Ming
Ming
May 5, 2017 8:43 PM

Just like the 11 disciples in the garden, SLEEP is inevitable for the 10 virgins (the spirit is willing, the body/flesh is weak – it’s a LONG, LONG, LONG waiting…)! The only deciding difference between the two groups is not waking up (to the Call) or fixing their lamps, but the stored oil.

No one will risk losing out by sharing their “oil” with you or me, their beloved fellow Christian believers… For this matter, YOYO (you on your own). Take care.

Ming

littledove
littledove
April 30, 2017 7:47 PM

I always appreciate The Lords Words thru you Rachel -I pray I am embracing the refiners fire fully and in truth

Rachel Baxter
April 30, 2017 8:39 PM

Bless you Little Dove. You belong to the Lord.

littledove
littledove
May 1, 2017 1:23 PM

Rachel -do you think I can still be used by The Lord as I am still really new to the things of God ..been born again for just over two years and really working thru many many things -trying in earnest to mature in the Lord and learn to REST IN HIM -He is doing such a mighty work already –being so very broken I realize now is such a gift as it really was ground zero for HIM to rebuild -and all that I am is ALL from him -I worry that I am not doing enough .I try to read his word as much as i can -is just immersing my self in his word enough ? I also play scripture at night when we sleep (my 10 yr old son).I get some revelations but not really like instructions -do you have suggestions how I can go deeper ?

Jerome Popiel
May 2, 2017 12:26 AM

I suggest reading James Bailey’s testimony on this site. Practice what he did. Blessing to you.

littledove
littledove
May 1, 2017 1:31 PM

buttergoose@yahoo.com
any thought would be amazing -TY –LD

Rachel Baxter
May 1, 2017 2:14 PM
I tried the email but it came back undeliverable so I will share it here: Yes, there is enough time for God to use you! His timing is always perfect. It is not His heart that you would feel any regrets of the past. Once you’ve given your life to Him, He forgives your sins as far as the east is from the west. The enemy, Satan, loves to try to come in and use any shame or guilt we feel against us. But remember that he is a liar. The truth is that you are a new creation in the Lord. The angels rejoice that you’ve given your life to Him. Ask the Lord to show you if there is any sin that continues in your life. He is faithful and He will show you. You can then ask for forgiveness and be assured that you are forgiven. On our own, we can do nothing but through Him, there is nothing you will not be able to do. I believe He wants you to trust Him that He who has begun this good work in you will see it through to completion. It is not His heart for you that you would strive. He wants us to learn to rest in His promises. Do a google search of the Promises of God and see what comes up. Then pray those promises back to God. You can say something like “Lord, I trust you to provide for me in all circumstances. I trust you to protect me in all circumstances. Lord, I know that you will never leave me or forsake me. I trust that you hold my son and I in the palm of your hand.” These are all statements of truth. You can also pray Psalm 91 over… Read more »
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
May 4, 2017 1:26 AM

This article had a paragraph about one who had been in hiding. I feel this may be referring to me as I know who I’ve been called to be. I wasn’t wasn’t sure of the timing though. Please confirm any of this if He reveals it to you. Thank you God bless you

littledove
littledove
May 1, 2017 6:09 PM

This is very helpful -Thank you -I will do it

littledove
littledove
May 1, 2017 6:05 PM
Lance
Lance
April 30, 2017 8:49 PM

Watching the correspondence dinner last night was enough to make me sick, judgement is coming to America, it has too, a ballroom full of people that hate God and everything he stands for, I just pray God will spare his people

Lance
Lance
April 30, 2017 8:01 PM

We out here in the plains are beginning to feel the recession, up to this point we’ve been immune, but with collapsing grain and cheaper oil our economy is coming to a halt, things are changing, we are hopeful God will continue to provide

Tasha
Tasha
April 30, 2017 10:37 PM

I wish I were less focused on times, and could live completely in the moment, but this word about the Fall does line up with what I’ve been seeing for some time as well. I do pray to be so filled with the Spirit that the when/where/what/why does not matter; but this is a good warning nonetheless. Thank you. As to ‘do not fear North Korea’, I believe this is a word from God, but it might have a different meaning than we think. It may not necessarily mean there will not be war in the peninsula; only that we are not to fear it, but to fear God. Likewise for the people of the region, who likely have much more reason to fear than us! I will just share a vision-dream I had last night for what it’s worth, because it might be from God, (I can’t be certain) and if so, He gave it for a reason. I saw a graph of probabilities; then a headline flashed which said, “American Casualties 100% Guaranteed”; then a coffin draped with a US flag. Well, God is righteous in all His ways and holy in all His works. Let’s pray for all, and that His will be done in all things. Blessings.

Mike M
Mike M
May 1, 2017 10:33 AM

I know exactly what you mean about being focused on the times. It’s a balancing act. We are to be aware of the signs of the times, to be paying attention to world events and listening to Father to make sure we are positioned correctly for what is to come…yet He also speaks to me about making sure that I’m fruitful right here where He has me planted right now and to not miss anything in the day…to make sure that I continue to cultivate His presence and be a vessel for His Spirit to move through today. God bless you Tasha.

Tasha
Tasha
May 2, 2017 12:37 PM

Yes, thanks Mike. God bless you, too.

LISA
LISA
April 30, 2017 9:07 PM

This message sounds a lot like this one from last August! Praise the Lord!

Nathan
Nathan
April 30, 2017 9:54 PM

Wow that one is called”The Fall will be the Beginning of the Fall”
Very interesting!

Peggy Ann
May 1, 2017 12:35 PM

LISA,
There are 2 of us above your comment here that noticed the same blog article by Jeff.

Robert
Robert
May 1, 2017 8:36 PM

Excellent word! Lord strengthen my posture… help me position to receive your commission…help me cast aside the worthless trinkets and mindsets of this fallen world the fleshly allure of the sirens song that beckons the destruction of my soul on the deathly rocks of sin…Preserve me and purify me for the consummation of our marriage covenant in that great day…my heart longs for the intimacy of my beloved more each passing day…I am so so weary of this fallen world and my weakness…infuse me with Yourself that I may accomplish Your purpose in this last hour and bring glory to Your name.

John Barry
John Barry
May 1, 2017 8:44 AM

Rachel the LORD has always told me the wealth transfer will be supernatural , like with Israel when the Fear of The LORD fell on Egypt and they gave into Israels hands . Powerful words from the Throne room , thank you .

Rachel Baxter
May 1, 2017 10:17 AM

Yes Lord!

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 1, 2017 7:30 AM

Interesting: Rev 12 is the woman giving birth to the male child who is caught up to the throne of God and rules the nations with a rod of iron. It sounds like major changes are coming.