Prophetic Warnings of Trouble in the United States in Next Three Months

In the 95-minute video below, Pastor Paul Begley shares several prophetic warnings of calamities planned for the next three months.

He received the warnings from several other people and reads them starting at the 37-minute mark until the 46-minute mark. He identifies the critical dates as August 21 through October 12. The warnings include earthquakes and dirty bombs. Similar warnings have been shared by Z3ers, but without specific dates.

Like many other prophetic warnings, these are not predictions, just warnings, which means they can be avoided if we pray, which is my reason for sharing them. If they don’t come to pass, it’s a good thing because it means the calamity was successfully prayed away.

One of the dreams identified President Obama as the behind the scenes instigator of the trouble. What a coincidence, wherever there’s trouble, he’s there too.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
July 28, 2017 11:08 am

I have been warning my loved ones and those that will listen of troubles that are coming. I feel so strongly that any day the buble is going to burst but months and years go by and nothing happens except stock market flying and everything seems great. It began to feel so heavily weighted with the not knowing that it was agonizing. I began to really seek the Lord for answers and I felt very strongly that God told me everything would be ok until after the Aug 21 eclipse but that it was going to be the beginning of darkness. I still have not been sure if it was from the Lord or my own thoughts, but this is really conformation for me.

Nancy Trimble
July 28, 2017 11:36 pm

I know what you mean Bonnie – I have continually warned people I know and just get ignored or even slammed down like the other day. A long time friend of mine just jumped all over me and told me I was all about ‘doom and gloom’ and didn’t live for the ‘now’ and on and on. I felt like it was definitely an attack and was out of the blue. I really feel like these upcoming celestial events are maybe God’s final warning to us that tings are fixing to change.

Susan M. Pilcher
October 10, 2017 8:04 pm

I know things seem bad I feel it too but all you can do is pray hard for everyone even those who don’t believe in God and do the devils work. I am not a church goer nor am I a huge bible reader but I do believe in God and his son Jesus Christ my saviour and your saviour and all I can say is prayer has never let me down even when I didn’t deserve his grace, mercy and help. If you are truly a Christian then pray for the world and every single soul in it and never question their actions or sins because God will forgive you and all your wrong doings and isn’t that what we all want? This world is full of so much sin, yes I said sin and I am not cramming anything down ones throat but it is and that helps the devil thrive and trust me he is thriving but we can all help this world, we think we have no power no means to help others but we do and all we have to do is pray hard and love each other as we love God and his son Jesus Christ. If you look for ugliness in this world you don’t have to look far if you want to find love and beauty all you have to do is fill your heart up with God and it will spill over and flood the world.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
July 28, 2017 9:27 pm

The big warning of trouble coming is of course the upcoming eclipse which my dear friend on https://serayah515.wordpress.com points out, is an American Eclipse meaning that it is seen just in America and crosses the very centre. If you read his excellent post, you will see reference to just one other eclipse exactly 760 yrs ago(interesting number, American number) that was, like the upcoming Aug21 eclipse, purely American centric. There is pattern and purpose to everything God does. This means something specific for America. What exactly if means for America and its people is for His people to get before Him and ask, that they may prepare. God set these signs in the heavens and they are warnings. This clipse is closely followed by the Rev. 12 sign. This is a very big year and yes, I agree, trouble in next 3 months could very well be coming. The LOrd has spoken to me about the 40 weeks of pregnancy, with hard labour coming at the end of it, in connection with these signs. Watch and pray, speak to your loved ones , preach Jesus at every opportunity. God bless.

Charlie
Charlie
July 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Allison,
According to Laura Wells Research and News ( 33 days to eclipse …..video), this same total solar eclipse happened in 1776, and stated that it may have happened then, to illustrate the “founding” of our nation. This Aug. eclipse could/may signal the beginning of the “end/death” of our nation.Just my opinion only……
Blessings……..

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 1, 2017 7:07 pm

Charlie, this is what my friend at Serayah515 who is well researched on eclipses says:
“No, there was not a 1776 eclipse over America; that rumour got started because one website mentioned to the effect “since 1776 there has not been such an eclipse . . .”. Which means to say since the nation’s founding. Many have taken it literally to mean that there was an eclipse that year.”
Well worth checking out his blog.
God bless

Charlie
Charlie
August 1, 2017 8:49 pm

Thanks Alison for the reply. If what you say is true, then Laura Wells Research and News is responsible of spreading rumours about the misconception of the total eclipse during the year 1776. Yes, I did read the blog that you included in your comment, as I included my source. Which reference is right is not important for us to know at this moment in time.
What I believe is mostly important, is not necessarily what happened in the past (even tho patterns of the past may be relied upon for future consideration), but rather what the Lord may be signalling us (USA) for the future, regarding this heavenly sign on Aug. 21.
My opinion still stands, based on what I’ve learned from D. Duduman after meeting him in 1984, when the Lord brought him to the US to give the prophetic word regarding the demise of our country. This full eclipse COULD/MAY signal the beginning of the end of our way of life in the USA.
Not if but WHEN the world is in “great distress”, our help and deliverance will come from the Lord and His servants, during our time of GREAT need.
Blessings to all and hope that we’re ready for whatever this heavenly sign may foretell………

Scott
Scott
August 2, 2017 12:43 am

Allison…I have been warning people that the coming eclipse is the Rev 6:12 eclipse…the breaking of the 6th Seal…people look at me like I’m crazy. But the total eclipse is going to last 2.5 hours in Hiawatha, KS…about 45 miles north of where I live…partial eclipse here. The TV stations in Topeka, KS are promoting a celebration that is going to take place in Hiawatha…a family fun day to witness the eclipse. I thought about going to Hiawatha…but am rethinking…part of me would like to witness a biblical eclipse…thoughts?

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 2, 2017 8:02 pm
Hi Scott, I do think there is need for some caution here. If you read the verses that come after vs12 you see below that the stars fall from heaven and the heaven departed as a scroll. This, I believe is talking of the final wrath of God. To which we are not appointed. See vs 17. it mentions wrath. We are not there yet. This surely is a significant eclipse and it is a warning that judgement will follow. It would seem that because it centres on America that it is America who will be on the recieving end of that judgement. Many are having visions and dreams of coming earthquakes. I have not had any, but then, I do not live in America. We have to watch and discern the signs carefully. With the breaking of the sixth seal, it mentions the Kings of the earth, the great men etc. It is my understanding that this concerns/involves the whole earth. And when the heavens (sky) scrolls back the whole earth will see the spiritual realm. A truly terrifying day. As I said, it is my understanding that the redeemed do not face the wrath of God. So by all means check out this coming eclipse. Watch and pray. See what the Lord will say to you. God bless And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out… Read more »
Scott
Scott
August 2, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks Allison! What concerned me is the earthquake came before the eclipse. The last two years we have been experiencing 3.0 to 5.0 earthquakes in a non-earthquake state. I keep saying…hello people! But they keep blind to the signs of the times…thanks again and God Bless!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 2, 2017 10:27 pm

Scott, these things in the 6th seal could of course unfold over a period of time ending with the wrath events. So perhaps an earthquake will signal the opening of the 6th seal. I do not claim to be an expert, far from it. My practice is to keep going back to the Lord and asking Him to show me what it all means, and I try to speak only what I hear Him say to me. There are lots of teachings out there on this, and variations between them, so we must look at them all, read the scriptures and study for ourselves prayerfully asking for understanding.

Scott
Scott
August 2, 2017 11:20 pm

Wise advice…thanks and God Bless!

Deena
Deena
July 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Thanks Allison.

Ed H
Ed H
July 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Alison,
Thanks for the link. Amazing article. I love this stuff. Going to have to read it a few times because there is so much info.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
July 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Yes Ed H lots to absorb there. Absolutely stunning what the Lord is revealing to this man. And yet it seems to please Him to keep much of this ‘hidden’ . I have become convinced that the Father is very selective about who will see and know some of the things revealed here. I plug this site at every opportunity. It is privileged information. Pearls. Unfortunatley most will not take the time to read and won’t like what they find if they do. It is certainly not for anyone focussed on making America great again.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
July 28, 2017 2:40 pm
I enjoyed this video. I woke from a dream around 2am Saturday I think it was. In the dream, I was in a room so crowded we couldn’t lie down to rest. Someone laid on the table I was sitting at which made it hard for the rest of us to rest our heads. A machine started printing something on paper. Two men went to the machine and ripped the paper off of it. They discussed what they were reading. They were asking each other why hadn’t they been told of this. They spoke quietly of what was coming out of the sky. I thought, ‘are they talking about an asteroid or something’? There was a man resting his head on the other end of my table. He raised his head and asked, ‘how long do we have’? One of the men holding the paper said, ‘thirty minutes’. When I woke I asked the Lord for a bible verse and more information if this was an important dream. I couldn’t go back to sleep so I got on Facebook and found myself staring at Ezekiel 21:6-7. It was regarding Marty Breeden. He’s a deputy sheriff that went code blue and now pastors a church. Then I opened the Bible to Jeremiah 18 where God is saying he will do what He will with a nation. It mentioned forming a device against you, so I looked up a ballistic missile time from Russia to USA and the article said a missile from around the globe to USA would be 33 minutes or less. Then it went on to discuss the EMP affects. When I woke again that morning I told a person very close to me about it. She’s as trustworthy as they come. She said ‘wait a minute, I had… Read more »
Mark Fritts
Mark Fritts
July 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Recently i had a dream of flooding and then a great earthquake. Prices in stores went way up after these events.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 29, 2017 7:59 am

Wow!

Deena
Deena
July 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Donna, I had a dream there were a lot of people in a building maybe a gymnasium and I was trying to get people to pray. Then someone said come outside and see this. It was a ball of light floating down and I woke up.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
July 28, 2017 7:19 pm

The upcoming “great American eclipse” is the biggest celestial warning of judgement God has ever given America.

John Smith
John Smith
July 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Yeh, its huge. The solar eclipse will cut right through the US from west coast to east, and certainly a sign (along with the lunar eclipse 8/8), and celestial 9/23 sign. Best…

Ming
Ming
July 29, 2017 12:17 am

Hi Geoff,

As for Robert Mawire, the sign in Heaven on 9/23/2017 is even more critical – it has NEVER happened before!

Best,

Ming

Ming
Ming
July 29, 2017 12:12 am

Hi Everyone,

One of the MAJOR Crisis/fuse of the coming/imminent WWIII is the Prophecy of Damascus – it will be destroyed by the US & her allies.

As stated by Robert Mawire in the Syria Crisis video (see link below), US and Russia are the two Romes/legs of the Image saw by King Nebuchadnezzar. US (read Obama) support of the Syrian rebels (civil war, or even the rise of ISIS) to destroy the Assad government because Assad refused to cooperate (i.e. let them build a pipeline through Syria to transport gas to Europe and cut off Russia).

Robert prophecized, based on his interpretation of the scriptures (video mark 24:10 to 32:48), “the day Damascus is destroyed, 1/3 of world population (2 billions) will die”. Once the US destroyed Damascus, US, Russia, Europe, China will be in an all-out nuclear War… In his vision (video mark 30:10 – 30:30) Russia will nuke the East (NYC) and West coasts with her nuclear submarines. This world-wide Nuclear Holocaust will start & end in exactly 1 hour, then comes the NWO (i.e. WWI created the Leagues of Nations, WWII created the United Nations, WWIII is for bringing in the NWO).

Please pray for Donald Trump’s safety and to have Divine Wisdom to deal with the Syrian conflicts to delay the inevitable destruction of Damascus. Thanks & be prepared!

Micheal
Micheal
July 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Currently US has Russia on a stranglehold economically [sanctions] and physically [NATO bases and missile shield] surrounding its territory. Russia has shown remarkable restraint till now. But they have to go for the kill shot sooner or later because otherwise they will die in this stranglehold.

Krista West
Krista
July 29, 2017 2:07 am

Thank you for sharing this. I have also been paying attention to Damascus and its prophesied destruction as the the Syrian conflict continues and grows.

Bill
Bill
August 3, 2017 6:17 pm

I will pray that President Trump doesn’t single-handedly invalidate the freedoms so many Americans have fought and died for.

Tim
Tim
July 29, 2017 1:27 am

Great post James thank you.

The “sin pimple” in the USA will be popped by none other than our Creator.

Yes, we should pray for mercy and repentance for our country. God will hear prayers that agree with His Word the Bible and His will.

Does anyone reading this know of any pagan that will repent *without* be laid out flat on their back economically and or physically (sickness/illness etc.)

I don’t.

God has the cure for what ails the USA and like it or not He will administer the correct dosages for each person. Prayer helps …

God bless you.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
July 28, 2017 12:10 pm

i LOVE Pastor Paul -I got saved and born again under his ministry-He sends out anointed and prayed over prayer blankets and cloths for free at his own expense with MANY Miraculous healing resulting and is always so careful to give all the Praise and Glory To God -Humble man of God -thanks for sharing

Sujit Thomas
July 31, 2017 2:04 am

Hi, Heather,

There is a word I received during one of my meditations, which I feel is also for you. First, seek the Lord, and if he leads, you can approach James for my contact information and write me.

God bless!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
July 31, 2017 1:20 pm

YAAA -I just emailed James – exited to hear whatever the Lord has to say

Mark
Mark
July 28, 2017 2:52 pm

very interesting, I recently had a dream 2 nights ago about a big bomb going off in the ocean, I saw a plane fly by and drop it and it caused a big mushroom cloud to appear and people panicked and ran into this huge building and I remember troops than later walking on scene and raiding people’s small rooms.

Brenda K
Brenda K
July 31, 2017 1:03 pm

My grandson is only 10 years old but he has been receiving dreams and visions for several years now. He saw Chicago being nuked and an asteroid hitting the earth with tsunami on the east coast. When we pray, he prays for all of the people who are going to lose their lives because the loss of life will be massive.

Veit
Veit
July 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Well, Paul Begley missed in my opinion the most important point about Niniveh in the book of Jonah: The people in Niniveh repent their sins (Jon 3,5-9).

There is another bible taile without repentance but with a powerfull prayer: Abraham prayed for Sodom, but the very next day the city and her neighbours were destroyed by burning sulfur. (Gen 18,22ff)

So the questions are: Are the dreams and visions from the LORD? Will there be enough prayer? Will be a repentance in San Francisco, New York and Chicago? Will the body of christ turn arount? Will be in these places enough brothers and sisters, who will seak the LORD?

Sujit Thomas
July 31, 2017 1:55 am

I believe with all my heart that repentance is always an option. Sure, the Lord knows the difference between true and phony repentance. And he also knows even when he calls the people to repent who will answer the call and when and who won’t. He also knows how many times he will have to call a lost son or daughter before he or she will finally take heed and return home. This is knowledge that he alone has and none of his messengers have or should presume to have (unless he has chosen for some to have it). Every lost soul is just as precious to the Lord as the messenger sent to call the lost soul home.