“You cannot store enough for the days ahead. I must be your portion.”

“I love you with an everlasting love, My children. Follow Me. I AM your Shepherd. Bless Me, sing praise to Me, I will bless you in return.

Love Me with all of your hearts. I AM MOST HIGH. There is none other than Me. Lay aside your cares and your worries. I have them in My hands. I have your days in My hands. Your days are short.

Turn to Me. I AM God. I will defeat My enemies. I AM a God of judgment. Your life is in My hands. Give Me all of it – your life. You cannot handle it better than I can.

Danger comes. Turn to Me now. Draw close to Me now. Remember, you cannot store enough for the days ahead. I must be your portion. I AM your portion. I will feed you when you’re starving. Bless Me because I AM your portion.

I AM not stingy, but you don’t be stingy in giving yourself to Me. Remember, I already know all your deepest, darkest secrets. They are not secret to Me. Those deep, dark secrets will send you to hell if you are not careful. Turn them over to Me that I may purify you. I will shed light on your deep, dark secrets and you will not live in shame anymore. I bore your shame. I can cleanse you of it! Just tell Me about it.

You cannot be healed by keeping it hidden. Those innermost parts defile you. You hide them because you know they are wrong.

Secret sins keep you from holiness. Most of My church hides its’ secret sins. Lusts, greed, perversions, sicknesses and filth -they were all taken on My Cross. Do not be like those men who smile and hide filth. Clean it out! If you confess it to Me, you’re cleaning it out.

My grace requires boldness and faith and action on your part. Just a few little words. Say ‘I confess ____’. Ask My forgiveness. You’ll get it. But do all this while there is time. I won’t be offering this much longer. Your cleaning now prepares you to be My Church in the end time, My Bride that walks in strength and power and love, healing and doing great works and casting out demons.

I AM not saying I will not take those who cry out to Me at the end, but they will not do My exploits. They will join My Kingdom, but it will be as they die. I AM not unmerciful. I hear the cries, you do not. They will be with Me as they die, but they will not do My Acts. They will not work miracles, they will not heal people. Only My faithful now will do these works.

So, do you want to seek Me and serve Me and earn a great crown of righteousness and store up treasures in Heaven? Or do you want to just ‘barely make it’ inside Heaven’s gates? It’s your choice.”

Scripture References:

Matthew 15:18-20
Psalm 32:5
Hebrews 4:16
1 Peter 5:6-7
1 John 5:6-7, 4:17
Isaiah 1:16-18, 55:6
Acts 2:31
2 Timothy 4:8
Matthew 6:20

Julia Arndt

Author: Julia Arndt

Julia Arndt lives with two dogs, Cookie and Ginger, and a cat named Steve in Northeast Oklahoma. She has been “awake” for several years. She enjoys her God-given abilities to draw, paint and write.

Robert M
Robert M
October 3, 2017 6:47 PM

In the past I never considered myself to be included in being one of the best…u know of the firstfruits company…or producing the 100fold or the servant with the highest roi…Ive pretty much failed at everything in life…several times completely rebeled agaisnt God outright in the worst ways…I always assumed Id be the one making it by the skin of my teeth…or losing any rewards barely escaping being burned up in the fire myself…perhaps be a janitor in heaven spending eternity scrubbing the toilets….I’ve blamed God for witholding my hearts deepest desires in life but I confess I have been the one who has been stingy with my love adoration and blessing towards Him…also I confess I’ve believed a lie about who I can be in Him…there’s no reason I cannot be a radiant holy bride!!! everything I need is sitting right at my disposal…and the desire is actually the strongest desire in my heart! He has been purifying me recently (although today I had a relapse of greed and covetousness and bought another jacket that I do not really need…I have many nice jackets already)…I want to be like Paul…and running for the top prize…Jesus gave me His best…I choose to give Him my absolute best also!!! I do not see how I can accept anything less of myself…it’s the only alternative that makes any logical sense.
This word resonated in my spirit…it is serious yet gentle…I appreciate it. Praise God for His goodness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 3, 2017 6:59 PM

You’re not the only believer who has failed God……but the fact that His utmost is in your heart means that it’s never too late to surrender all and become of no reputation. Cling to Jesus as we all do….and let Him guide you the rest of the way.

British Tom
British Tom
October 5, 2017 5:28 PM

You sound like me Robert even down 2 the jacket I bought recent. I do try mate but often feel like a failure. My wife left Nov 2001 down to me being a plum. It woke me up and I prayed for our marriage for 16 years until a prophecy appeared 2 tell me to stop. Now. She never came home. The stress and humiliation of that made me unwell and despite believing God for healing (achalasia) it hasnt manifested and in itself is quite humiliating so I always eat alone. So with all of that I feel like a failure before my children, mam ,sisters,in laws etc. But I soldier on but often ak God if He really knows me as he never answers my prayers. He is silent 24/7. His silence makes me think He dont know me and will deny me. Non the less I press on and try to please him.

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 6, 2017 4:53 PM

Dear British Tom,
God isn’t silent to you. You just haven’t recognised His voice yet. And the enemy is condemning you. A concordance will help as you look for Scriptures for when you feel alone, or a failure etc. Read them aloud when the bad thoughts come. Tell the enemy to back off.
Ask the Lord to help you recognise when He is talking to you.
All this takes practice and application. And prayer help.
You are standing strong even with little perceived encouragement. God bless you for that.

British Tom
British Tom
October 8, 2017 4:48 PM

Thanks Rowena mate. I do try. Either way I choose 2 trust.

Robert M
Robert M
October 5, 2017 8:28 PM

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who responded to my comment…it is very encouraging to know we are not alone in our struggles!…I bless you all!
British Tom…yes we sound exactly alike…I too mourn the loss of my dear wife who divorced me many years ago… (I was bedridden with a parachardial effusion for 3 months due the stress at the time)….it doesn’t look like Gods answering my prayers either nor do I feel His presence as I once did…however recently Hes turned my life around on the inside!…I got reacquainted with repentance and holiness…now I’m totally focused on His kingdom and the hope of the future glory founded on His grace towards me…I do fall into despair at times due to the excruciating feelings of lonliness but generally I am very positive and can honestly say Im moving forward again!…I expect I will have the strength to completely surrender my current life so I can relocate to follow His call within the next 6 months…The one point I want to make absolutely clear is God will never ever reject or deny you if you truly desire Him in your heart…In the depths of my torment I told Him to get lost and I didn’t want to be part of His stupid family anymore (and thats the PG version!) …and even then He did not abandon me!!! Praise God…now I wouldnt recommend doing what I did cause I paid dearly for it but I just wanted to express how devoted God is to us…He is not fallible like our human mates were…He totally knows you Tom and desires the most intimate relationship with you!…He will never leave you nor forsake you ever! God bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him with your whole heart and soul!

British Tom
British Tom
October 6, 2017 2:41 PM

Amen mate.

October 3, 2017 10:21 PM

What a great testimony Robert. So refreshing and rare to find such humility.

Marilee Alm
October 3, 2017 7:03 PM
HI Robert, Here is a sample of Jon’s sermon to encourage you: : The object to our faith is to get from point A to point B by taking steps in faith and direction to get to your destination. What if step one was my mom and my prayers not getting answered? What if I needed to fail again to get to the next step? Until I finally started raising people from the dead like Jesus commanded us to do? Don’t you think my mom would rather be a platform for victory than on embarrassment for defeat? We have to look at the failing as part of winning. They teach us in business that failing is a part of the process. The world gets these things, but we do not. Jesus said, “They ought always to pray and not lose heart.” Luke 18 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Mark 11:23 Every point that you thought you were failing was really you being well on your way to your victory. You were getting 20%, 30%, 50% on the way to your victory. Stop letting the Devil lie to you. “Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.” (Matthew 4) Did the Holy Spirit lead Jesus to the desert to win or to lose? To win, midst of His temptation, though it was trying. “Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him.” Matt. 4:11 He was exhausted, but there was a point of victory that was determined for the Lord, just… Read more »
Derrick
Derrick
October 4, 2017 2:32 AM
Praise God for you Marilee! God loves you! “Every point that you thought you were failing was really you being well on your way to your victory. You were getting 20%, 30%, 50% on the way to your victory.” Wow, it’s crazy realizing all of the consecrated saints have the same experience. I’ve gone through this so many times and have recently gone through it a few days ago. Being pressed to what seems to me to be beyond my measure, to the point where i feel like God has been fed up with me and is ready to turn back on the promises he made me. I start believing the devil’s lies of “haha look at you, didn’t you say you’d be willing to follow God wherever he led you Mr. consecrated? what’re you doing now? too scared to act? God is snickering at you, you’re a joke” But God ALWAYS RAISES ME UP! EVERY TIME! He NEVER turns his back on me EVER! Never! I always think “ok this is the time God will give up on me.” and it doesn’t happen. Every time i’m in a pickle i always get God sending me in a still small voice, messages of victory and hope. And then he reveals to me he was just purging out my striving, my relying on my ambition and strength to get where God wanted me to be, and a lot of other fleshly things i thought were honorable in God’s eyes, but were really just hindrances to ALLOWING him to move in me. The apostle Paul was not lying when he says Love believes and ENDURES ALL THINGS! Our Father in heaven is so amazing wow! Man i love God. I think the only thing we’ll be able to say when we see… Read more »
JeffW
October 4, 2017 10:06 AM

Robert M, your honesty is beautiful; being open to His plan for your life; I believe you will shine like the stars.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
October 3, 2017 11:22 PM

Lol, Robert I also can relate….my prayer was Dear Lord, I know I have totally failed you and I am so lukewarm I give you everything. Please let me in and I will scrub the toilets. He has blessed me so much since. That was 3 years ago. It was only just this past Sunday that I realized I am the Prodigal son. 100 to 1 – 10 to 1 – 1 to 1. I did some research on the Prodigal son on ‘got questions’ and it all makes perfect sense. God Bless and see you on the streets of gold brother.

TomP
TomP
October 4, 2017 8:21 AM

Todd H and Robert M-

I’ll be sharing my bucket and brush with you.

Blessings brothers!

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
October 4, 2017 8:18 PM

We will all be in good company. Amen

Brian C
Brian C
October 3, 2017 10:09 PM

OMGosh…tell me about it. I totally feel the same way. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin
Kristin
October 3, 2017 7:14 PM

Amen, brother!

Beverly
Beverly
October 3, 2017 5:17 PM

This bears witness with me. I have had several dreams where I have to leave with nothing and know that God will sustain me. I’ve done what I can, but in the end I must trust in Him as my resource and not the many things I’ve procured.

Aaron
Aaron
October 3, 2017 10:31 PM

Thank you for posting this. I just took another delivery of long term storage food last week, and was reviewing my stock thinking, “this really is not going to last that long”.

Antwon
Antwon
October 4, 2017 9:38 PM

My wife and I was talking about more prepping. Then I thought about a dream I read here on Z3news about a woman who was sharing her food. Everyday God with replenish her food to feed others. We decided to do a little more in our final preps. But I was looking at what we have now. I agree it won’t be enough to feed those who he sends to us to first speak his word and feed others. Like the 5 loafs of bread and the 2 fish Jesus feed over 5000 because of his faith he has in the Father to PROVIDE our every need. Like NOAH AND JOAH AND JOSEPH! No matter what we will face! We HAVE TO HAVE FAITH IN THE FATHER TO PROVIDE AND PROTECT US! EITHER ITS GOING TO BE FOR ME THEY WILL KILL ME FOR MY BELIEF IN JESUS NAME OR MY EYES WILL SEE HIS RETURN. Take care of one another my FAMILY IN JESUS. Things are about to go to another level. The Great Tribulation is upon us…………

william m
william m
October 4, 2017 12:43 PM

Amen!

Reminds me of a men’s group I went to where after the speaker (a guest) shared his testimony, we were encouraged to get into groups right there and confess our sins to one another to be set free. I kid you not, but the two elders deacons) before my turn set the tone by confessing their deepest, darkest sins–impatience at red lights when no cars around and how one of them had “sometimes” even gone through a red light or stop sign when in middle of night when about 3am or so!

You can imagine how that squashed any hope of true confession. I think I was the only one who was real but after than point, I decided it was time to leave the church once and for all and be done with the fake spirituality of these so called respected elders.

Denis
October 3, 2017 10:23 PM

In light of this reassuring post, I encourage Z3ers to read this article on the idolatry of self-reliance. It does not discourage emergency preparedness it enhances it, and offers valuable insights.

“Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” – C.S. Lewis

God-Reliance – A Biblical Perspective

God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling.
Psalm 46:1-3 NKJV

Mark Mcguinnes
Mark Mcguinnes
October 3, 2017 10:04 PM

SERIOUSLY!!! I was just thinking this a couple of hours ago at Wal-Mart!!!

Matt Smith
October 3, 2017 5:25 PM

Amen! Stinginess gets you no favor from God.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
October 4, 2017 3:06 PM

I have 20 plus 5 gal buckets from Y2K in basement. Last year I had quad by pass of 11 year old stents and had no energy to can other than applesauce. This year I’ve not been impressed to can anything.
I trust in Psalm 23 He will prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, my cup overflows with more than enough for me and to share.
My life’s goal has been to be clean of all defilement. It has been a rough road. My Father told me He was pleased with that. I frequently ask for insight if there is anything that needs eviction for Him to show me. He brought nothing to mind today, but He may tomorrow. I trust Him with all I am in Him and all that I have is His.
Shalom Aleichem to all as you work through what your Heavenly Father shows you. He will add peace upon peace in the process.

Ben
Ben
October 3, 2017 11:10 PM

Thanks Julia for posting this message. Every word of it resonates with my spirit. This truly IS Him. This is that Jesus I know and am getting to know even better. Can someone please tell me how is it that the world does not understand how much Our Lord loves us? Is it because the Church is not doing a good enough job?
Bless Him always and for all of you who trust in Him, Bless you too.