Woe Woe Woe to the Emerald City, the Jewel by the Sea, I Will Smite You

seattle

The following message and vision was given to me by God the Father Almighty on Saturday, 1/23/2016. I received this message during my morning prayer and scripture devotional time. I am a resident of Spokane, Washington which is 300 miles east of the city of Seattle.

Initially, I heard the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ and then the voice changed and I realized that I was hearing the voice of God the Father Almighty. The voice that I heard was calm, stern and angry. God the Father Almighty spoke for a long time about his anger against our region. However, I was left with the following short message to share with others regarding Seattle, Washington:

“Woe, woe, woe to them. Oh, Emerald City, the jewel by the sea, I will smite you. Oh, how your ways grieve me. In your pride and arrogance, you mock me. I will bring destruction upon you.”

I was then given a vision. I saw God the Father Almighty on his heavenly throne. His face bore a look of fierce consternation, and his body was turned to the right while looking downward to the right. In this vision, God the Father Almighty had his right arm raised and in his right hand he held a lightning bolt.

I then saw a second clear image of downtown Seattle. After receiving this message from the Heavenly Father, I sensed that whatever judgment will come upon Seattle is much like what the ancient city of Alexandria Egypt experienced when that city collapsed into the sea during a massive earthquake.

Following this message from the Heavenly Father, I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to research the meaning of the “three woes.” The prophet Amos warned of three woes against the nation of Israel. The biblical meaning of “woe” is destruction, and three is understood to mean completion such as three in the heavenly trinity. I think this message from God the Father Almighty foretells of complete destruction of the city of Seattle unless the residents of that city humble themselves and turn to the Lord in complete repentance, prayer, and fasting.

Author: Julia Louise

Julia Louise is a wife, mother of three sons, and part time professional residing in Spokane, Washington. In 2011, after a season of what she refers to as the Dark Night of the Soul, the Lord Jesus started to reveal to her prophetically that we had entered into the last days marking the Return the Lord. This journey first began when she started to randomly see the Seal of Ezekiel or Seal of God on people’s foreheads. This seal is the Hebrew letter (Tav) referenced in the Book of Ezekiel and Book of Revelation. It appears as a darkened cross in various sizes on the foreheads of people who have rended their hearts to the Lord. She later learned those who possess this Seal of God will be divinely protected through the coming judgments and are destined to enter the New Kingdom.

Diane B
January 19, 2017 11:17 PM

The three ‘woes’ confirm a dream I had about 2012. An angel was blowing a trumpet and declared,” Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth. For GREAT is their iniquity and GREAT is their Judgement. JUDGEMENT HAS BEGUN! Count yourself worthy that you are to escape these things that are come to pass!” In 2010 my husband and I received dreams of where to move and what we will be doing for the Lord. We are preparing to help bring in the harvest. Praise is Holy Name!

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
February 17, 2016 1:53 AM

Thank you for your comments. About 18 months ago, I first heard of Planet X or Niribu. I found the whole idea of an unknown planet somewhat unbelievable.However, this past Fall, I felt prompted by the Holy Spirit to really study whether or not this planet exists. I have come to understand that Planet X or Niribu is the Fiery Red Dragon of Revelation 12:3 and Wormwood of Revelation 8:11. When Planet X passes within close proximity of our planet, the events of the Sixth Seal of Chapter 6 of the Book of Revelation and Matthew 24:29-30 will commence.These two sections of the Bible describe a pole shift. I believe this event involving Planet X will be a main cause of the destruction of the major cities of our nation as described in the prophetic poem by Matt Smith. The Lord is warning the Body of Christ of these coming events through many prophetic voices. Interestingly, two scientists from Cal Tech publicly announced the existence of Planet X in late January. As Matt Smith mentions in a February 5th message, those who bare the Seal of Ezekiel (Tav) will be protected. Jesus is returning soon! Glory be to God in the highest.

Deanna Wilson Bogue
October 29, 2018 2:40 PM

NIBIRU PLANET X IS GETTING CLOSER TO EARTH. MANY PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN PICTURES. IT HAS BEEN SEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. 10-29-18

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 15, 2016 1:45 AM
Let me explain why God showed me these other cities. And, why they will be destroyed. Florida ( Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Key West) in general has too many false, and leisurely Christians and pastors. I know. I have lived in Lakeland, Florida all my life. My grandma, and my kin folks stay in FT. Lauderdale, and south Florida I have a God Brother who is one of those pastors described. His mother still attends my church. He inherited a church when he was 21, in Lakeland, he was all about prosperity. Now he ministers with a very famous female pastor, who, her and seperated husbands had one the largest churches in America, right in Tampa, FL. I will not give out the name. Tampa is known for this type of preacher. Also, it’s one of America’s biggest strip club per capita. Orlando has the same problem with the preaching, and many of their theme parks are unholy. Miami for the preaching, homosexuality, abortion, sexual sins. Key West for witchcraft. For Key West is considered the 2nd most haunted city in America, only to New Orleans Also homosexuality for Key West. New Orleans for heavy witchcraft, voodoo, Mardi Gras…Etc Dallas for false and leisurely Christians and pastors. Also, for being overly patriotic, where it becomes a sin. They ignore God, they think they are bigger than him. Chicago is arrogant thinking they don’t need him. They try to be mafia to God. Very crooked, and suppressive city. NYC America’s Babylon city. Philly they don’t care for God. They think they don’t need him. They want to free themselves from God. They are big on secret occult groups (ex Free Masons) Washington D.C. and Baltimore: D.C. wicked leaders , judges, and politicians. Wicked laws and wicked rulings. Baltimore tries to emulate Washington… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 15, 2016 10:43 AM

Dumitru Duduman, the prophet God sent from Romania in 1984 to warn America of the coming judgment was taken up into the sky over all of California and was told, “This is sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It’s sin has reached the Holy One.” He was then taken over Las Vegas, the STATE of Florida and the STATE of New York and said the same words over each area. The voice told him, “All of this I have shown you- IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN.”

Rob
Rob
February 22, 2016 11:33 PM

Hey Steve, will be praying for you. Its not easy but it happens, you need to press on with God. Even Peter was rebuked by Jesus for being a mouthpiece of Satan. Matt 16:23.

If I may suggest a couple of things… you mentioned before that you’re not a bible guy. I pray that this changes and you start reading the Word a lot as without the Word of God in your heart you are powerless to discern the enemy. You’re hungry to hear God which is good, but without the foundation of the Word discernment is impossible. Secondly, you need to get rid of the demon that is currently harassing you. Don’t be honoured, be angry! Next time you hear something, just ask “Is Jesus the messiah, the son of God who came as the son of man”? It you don’t hear a clear YES, or you hear nothing at all, then rebuke it in Jesus name. Something like, “In Jesus name get away from me you deceiving spirit” would be good. May God bless you and give you an increased hunger for the real truth.

Sonia
Sonia
February 23, 2016 6:15 PM

Steve, if I may I would like to add a little something about testing the spirits:
” Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits , whether they are of God; … By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God” ( 1 John 4, 1-3). Please note the word ” confess” …it does not say “agree “that Jesus came in the flesh but “confess” meaning that it is not sufficient that they respond “yes” to the question “do you confess that Jesus came in the flesh” they have to say it.
I agree with Rob: you need to get in the word of God and know the word. Remember Jesus when in the wilderness, answered Back to satan with the word of God. And one piece of the armour of God for His children is the ” sword of the Spirit which is the word of God” (Ephesians 6, 14-17).
Steve we are all learning, growing up into discerning the voice of God. But one thing for sure I have learned over the years is that God’s voice is never “pushy” and rarely audible.
You are on the right path of learning through experiences, good and bad, and you have a humble spirit and God will teach you His ways (Psalm 25,9). (Prov 24,16). God bless you.

Karen
Karen
February 16, 2016 1:10 PM

I live just north of Spokane. We are situated exactly in the middle of a ley line that runs from Yellowstone to Vancouver. The fault line from YS angles up through Idaho, and at Spokane heads straight west, hitting south Seattle. The Denali range in Alaska is connected to YS, as is Cascadia, which travels down into California. It is all connected underground. The tectonic plates are almost locked up now, which means that any impact such as asteroid TX68 would make the resulting EQ felt around the world. My children live in Seattle, Tacoma and Portland. They are aware of the dangers. Henry Gruver had a vision that showed, in part, that Spokane was nuked. His vision corroborated Dimitru’s. We probably face more danger from North Korea, Russia and China at this point than we do our mountain blowing, although Russian war planes are sometimes seen flying over YS. I personally believe that sometimes God shows us potential dangers to give us the opportunity to pray, because indeed “prayer changes things”. Thank you for all your prayers for any region in the USA.

Kathy Culver
KC
February 15, 2016 6:46 PM

JEFF FOSTER—The Lord used you to persuade me that I wasn’t going crazy!
The Lord God uses me to give a direct word from him , also shared a short poem when hurricane Joaquin
came thru–played out just as He gave it. ALL to say HE like with you uses MUSIC. My DAD was Radio City
Music Hall Musician and I heard all old jazz classics growing up. WELL —-Out of the Blue..The Darktown Strutters Ball was put in my head for two days , CRAZY? Did not remember even knowing the song.
Saw this post even commented early on…. Could not leave this POST yet. SONG says Down to get you in a taxi honey.. be right there at half past eight …THAT,s the part that was played over and over in my mind .
Put this together with this post …have been praying for family near Seattle, Issaquah & Everett.
Made fun of me at a wedding when told them about angel visitation in our bedroom , another story…but of course true. ALL TO SAY… maybe be 8.3 or 8:30 tend to with 8.3!!! Wew! Got it OUT! God open hearts
to OUR SAVIOR !!! SOON!!!

Shauna
Shauna
February 15, 2016 12:33 AM

This is true Matt, I was born and raised there. They are also heavy in witchcraft. I praise God for removing and relocating my family and I 3000 miles away in 2011.

Kenzel
February 15, 2016 1:54 AM

Shauna, I actually just read about the witchcraft factor. That would explain at least some of what’s been going on.

Shelley
Shelley
February 24, 2016 8:03 AM

Hi Steve, i am thinking you are hearing different messages because you are calling up on mary, angels, and others. You need to speak only to the risen Lord Jesus Christ. You must be born again and filled withHis Holy Spirit and read His word to be able to discern.

alice M
March 15, 2016 6:00 PM
Yes, Jesus is God and Mary, angels are not. ” Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life and no man comes to the Father but by me.” Jesus. I used to be a catholic but have read the Bible and found out what God really says… Jesus is ” King of kings and Lord of lords.” Jesus now sits on the Right Hand of God until he makes his enemies his footstool. also the earth his footstool… He died for our sins, as the “Lamb of God.” and now will come back as a Lion, and is now Judge of the living and the dead. Even the elect of God can be deceived, I have even though Jesus is my Lord, Savior of my life. reading the Word all these years is needed to keep us on track…” the Word is God,” John 1:1. further down it says there is the Father, Word and the Holy Ghost, and that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus Christ… I am still waiting for answers to prayer from many years ago… God told me through another Christian that ‘alice needs to know my perfect work takes time” boy! is that true….30 years now and still waiting….we will know the perfect time to do something if we keep on following the Lord the best we can, confess our sins and trust in Jesus. My family has gone through terrible testing but God gives us the strength and grace. Life is very difficult yet God blesses us through all this stuff going on in our lives. most important thing is praying for others to get saved and not to go to hell. I can understand what many in this site is going through and I love you all. Jesus is… Read more »
Steve R
Steve R
February 24, 2016 1:09 AM

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. There was a time, BK (before Kids) where I was doing decrees every day. Calling up on Jesus, Archangel Michael, Mother Mary, and others. Asking for protection of elemental and much more.

Then kids came, more work, soccer (with kids), and time just melted.

I was told that what occurred was a test, and that what protection I normally receive (whatever that is) was removed and they were allowed to attack/test me. I actually did ask Jesus and God to remove any entities, just to be sure, but still I received lies.

I was told the test was necessary – but i do not know what for.

On the positive, it kicked my butt into moving a ton of stuff to our cabin, so if there is a time when we need to leave, we are that much ready.

Still waiting on the outcome of Matt Smith’s poem.

God bless to all!

Kenzel
February 28, 2016 4:56 PM

Steve,
A couple of rather prophetic things have happened in the last 20yrs that I’ve not yet shared on my blog. I will need to write those up, soon.

I agree with Shelley about your prayers. You need only address Jesus. If you receive a “Word’ from him, always test the spirit and await confirmation. Some people only wait for one confirmation. I tend to wait for 2 or more.

Also, what caught my eye in your story above is you mentioned the spirits referred to themself (themselves) as “We.” God is the Great I AM. He doesn’t change and doesn’t mix his words.

I’ve been in Issaquah. It was (and I’m sure stiil is) a beautiful place. I do believe most of Washington will be affected by what’s to come.

God does test our faithfulness and willingness to listen.

Keep seeking him. He IS trustworthy!

Jeff Foster