Three Days of Darkness in the Northwest, Swift Judgment in Eastern United States

darkness

Yesterday while in prayer I saw a brief picture of ash falling and covering everything below it. I was moved to tears as I felt the Lord’s sorrow for what is coming. The Lord has spoken to me about judgment coming to our country through the Yellowstone caldera.

The dream shared by Shawna Elizabeth, Warning of Large Plume Clouds After Eruptions in Washington and Oregon, might have been viewing this same occurrence. I have been praying for a dream to confirm the words I have heard. I feel that Shawna’s dream is the answer to my prayer before releasing the following two words I’ve been given, which I believe point to the shakings that will come to the Northwest.

Three Days of Darkness in Northwest:

I received this word on 12.3.15:

“The caldera is poised to erupt. The flow from deep beneath the earth has begun to move towards the surface. This shall take place. Dust will cover the whole surface of the earth. Darkness will reign for three days. Be prepared for the fall out from this event. It will be a trigger for an even greater calamity as people become desperate for food. Order will be dispelled for chaos.”

Brace for Swift Judgment in Eastern United States:

I received this word on 1.2.16

“Proclaim that the great and glorious day of the Lord is at hand! The rains of judgment have come upon this nation. The winds of judgment have come upon this nation. The shaking of the earth is here. See the flood waters that cover the earth even today. See the mighty storms that rage around you. See the fire that burns the earth and all that is growing up from it.”

“I will tear down every stronghold and stumbling block. Do not think that I do not see through the lies, the idolatry, the immorality that abounds. I see it and I spit in disgust. The west is ablaze. The south has been blown down, down, down. The central states have been covered in a great flood that will forever change the landscape. The northwest shakes and will shake even more – the caldron that burns is growing and moving and moaning under the pressure of the sin of the people. People of the east – brace for your judgment. It shall be swift. Do not think you’ve escaped anything. Thy cup of trembling runs over.”

“Wake! This generation must awaken to the day!”

My son spoke these words and they are true. Take them into your heart before it is too late:

“But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.” Then they asked him, “Where is your father?” “You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” (John 8:16-19 NIV)

But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.” (John 8:23-24 NIV)

“Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” (John 8:43-47 NIV)

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Joel Carter
Joel Carter
January 29, 2016 9:47 pm

The eastern coast of America will experience the Mega Tsunami and Earthquake. The western coast will be strike by the 9.0 + earthquake.

Rachel Baxter
July 7, 2017 12:31 am

900 earthquakes at Yellowstone in the last two weeks. Mary Greeley says she has never seen this much activity there in all the years she has been observing. 5.8 hit 150 miles away in Montana.

Rachel Baxter
March 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Just continuing to watch things at Yellowstone since I received these words.

A lady posted this video today regarding some visual observations she has made about seeing recent changes at Yellowstone concerning flashes of light. Her friend who she references wrote to Yellowstone and she received a response that was surprising. It sounded like her experience with them is their responses are typically vague when asked questions about changes happening at Yellowstone. The response they sent her was this: “no eruption threat is imminent rather a possible earthquake swarm (or single larger event) may be coming soon,” and the response goes on. Very interesting!

Mary Greeley also keeps an eye on Yellowstone and she posted this video today noting that the temperatures at Yellowstone lake are continuing to rise and that the “tilt” at the lake indicative of ground heaving or sinking is changing.

Emmah
Emmah
February 2, 2016 4:14 pm

We walk by faith and not by sight.

Christina January
christina
January 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Interesting article I come across: http://dutchsinse.com/1302016-west-coast-seismic-pressure-transfers-east-to-yellowstone-magma-chamber-m4-2-m4-1-earthquake/

I just found this tonight and remembered Rachel’s prophetic word I read here Sunday.

God Bless

mike
mike
January 31, 2016 3:58 pm

If I remember correctly, there was some speculation to February 3rd. Anyone remember that?

Kara
Kara
January 31, 2016 10:00 pm

I do remember that Mike…from Ali I think. Definitely something to be aware of. I love this site and all of the precious ones on here. May the Lord bless and keep you all and your loved ones under the shelter of his wing <3

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Yesterday into the early morning hours of today there was a swarm of small earthquakes up to a 4.3 in magnitude in the Yellowstone area. Mary Greeley is a long-time “reporter” of Yellowstone activity. Here is her report from today: http://youtu.be/tLCo2aSQpTU
She is openly suspicious of the USGS as she shows evidence of how they hide or do not report all the actual activity at Yellowstone. I think she is a good one to watch to get up to date info about things really going on at the park.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 31, 2016 3:38 am

Kathy I am praying for your son and for others as well who I have met in the film and fashion industry as well. A young girl from my daughters school just told my daughter that she is transgender tonight. My daughter has known this young lady for 8 years. This young lady shared this with my daughter tonight. My daughter was in a state of shock. Kids are seeing this on TV and they don’t know right from wrong. We have taken this young girl to church with us before, but we have been away from her for one year. My daughter asked her if she had a boyfriend and she told my daughter no that she has a girlfriend and that she is transgender. My daughter was asking what she’s suppose to do. I told her she has to share what the bible says with her friend. The programs on TV make kids numb to what God says is right and wrong. We must pray for God to raise up the standard and to raise up good role models for kids in fashion, TV, Movies, Music etc. Kids are influenced by entertainment. I pray God sends forth witnesses into this mission field who are lights in this dark world.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 31, 2016 1:52 am

I pray that God will raise up people in the entertainment industry and the fashion industry and the music industry to lovingly share the true word of God with people in unique and creative ways. One of Satan’s biggest weapons to destroy the morals of our nation has been through TV and Movies and Music. Satan has been using these industries to destroy the morals and values of the world. Please join me in praying that God raises up people in all of these industries to raise the standards and share God’s truth with the world. Our kids need good role models. God raise up people for this mission field now in Jesus name.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 31, 2016 1:23 am
Kathy I am praying for your son and for others in this same situation and I’m believing that your son and others are going to be healed and delivered and overcome the sin of homosexuality and do the true will of God in Jesus name. Jesus has the power to set people free, Kathy. Please pray for a Jewish man named Steven and Randy, as well as Austin and Dannon and Rose and Leonardo and Lauren as well to overcome sin and to do the perfect will of God and others as well. Healing verses. https://hopefaithprayer.com/scriptures/100-god-healing-david-emigh/ http://www.tbm.org/homosexuality_cause_cure.htm HEALING COMES THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD so buy your son a DAKE bible and encourage him to read the Matthew Henry Commentary online to help him understand what he reads. This will also help him reach his life destiny and purpose. If you can not afford one then email me and I will send you one to give to your son. lauraacmcdowell@ymail.com I had a dream awhile back where I saw two gay men inside a home. In this dream I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit say, “THEY ARE HUNGRY.” The bible says that healing comes through the word of God. In this dream I put protective plastic boots on my feet because God opened a door and showed me that this is a large muddy field. Gods wants his people dressed in the full armor of God and plastic boots. In this dream I saw two golden ear rings and a large golden light stand. Proverbs 25:12 says “As an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear.” Gold, in the Bible, often symbolizes what it does elsewhere: wealth, power, and status. However, it is not always that… Read more »