“Woe to the false prophets who have prophesied peace and prosperity, for you have deceived the people.”

And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. (Isaiah 58:12)

“The time is coming, says the Lord, when I will direct my people to leave their homes. For they will escape to those places which will be safe for them. I tell you that those days are not far off. For the world will become a very dark and unsafe place to live.

The waste places will be inhabited. The deserts and the mountains will become your homes. For I will give them peace and rest in those places. For the world as you know, will have changed. The sound of bloodshed and devastation will have driven my people out.

For my people will be given places of rest from the storm. The storm will encompass the entire land. For you oh land, that once was called the land of the free and the home of the brave, you will have been taken over.

For you once were free; you once had the ability to make your way in the world, but your freedoms will have been lost. For from the east unto the west, from the north and from the south, the land will have been taken over.

The dragon and the bear will have invaded your land. For the joining of their forces will have swept across the land. Your arsenal and your weaponry will fail you.

Woe to those who have said that bright days are ahead. Woe to the false prophets who have prophesied peace and prosperity, for you have deceived the people.

But a mighty banner will be raised in that day. I will be a refuge unto My people. I will be a repairer of the breach.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Matt Smith
September 15, 2017 4:37 PM
A lot of these false prophets, have false titles as a dead give away they are false. Like: Master Prophet, Cheif Prophet, Master Chief Prophet. The other week, I read a couple of flyers from a Cheif Apostle, advertising other Cheif Apostles, and advertising he does dream interpretation, and personal prophecy. In his flyer he stated, “Your most trusted name in dream interpretation.” I asked him several questions. “What makes you the most trusted name in dream interpretation?” “Do you have to pay to receive an interpretation?” “What is a cheif apostle, because I see several on your flyer?” (I didn’t know what a Cheif Apostle was, and who was truly in charge of their ministry, I assumed it was him.) He never answered my first two questions. Then his members got upset with me and some other brother/sisters in the Lord for questioning these things. One of the reasons false prophets are thriving in this land, a small percentage of people are calling them out like: Amos, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Micaiah…etc. Well I found out from someone else researching, they were having an ordination, for another Chief Apostle, by all the other Cheif Apostles, and you had to pay $40 to attend the ordination. Many churches have desensitized and programmed their members to accepting false prophets, apostles,…etc. They have these conferences and programs at their church where they charge people $40-$150 enter, just to hear a sugar coated, watered down, hyper grace message. We have $25, $50, $100 prayer lines, and let someone be poor and in need of prayer. No prayer, or back of the line for you. We have charlatans, who God does not have His hand of favor on, giving out exploitative generalized prophecies, to people living in sin. Ex, “I saw rain on tv this morning,… Read more »
Mike M
Mike M
September 16, 2017 9:33 AM

A spiritual father of mine (Ed) called out one of our local self-proclaimed apostles who then wanted to meet Ed in person to put him in his place. I went along with him, and about 5 minutes into it this ‘apostle’ (with a follower in tow) started to manifest a demon in our local coffee shop..it was quite a ruckus I had to take the whole scene out into the parking lot. Brother you are so right, when these people get confronted the things beneath the surface do boil up. Keep it up Matt!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 16, 2017 12:23 PM

We need boldness like never before.

Sujit Thomas
September 17, 2017 5:47 AM

Matt,

Since you’ve mentioned about giving in your comment, I thought I’d share what I received in my spirit early this morning on the act of giving.

Giving to missions and charity is something that I’ve struggled with all my life along the lines of three questions: “To whom?” “How much?” and “How often?”

I believe his answer was very revealing, and as with all his revelations, I find it baffling that I didn’t figure this out before. Here is what I received:

God is my daily provider. Jesus taught us to pray, “Give us today our daily bread.” He provisions for me daily. In other words, he does not give me everything I need or want all at once.

Why does he not give me everything all at once?
Because giving me everything all at once will destroy me. [And if it is true for me, an ordinary human being, it is probably true for every other human being, whether one admits it or not.]

Therefore, his answer to me in giving to missions and charity was simply this: To follow his example and to give as he gives, not everything to everyone all at once.

Vicki
Vicki
September 17, 2017 9:44 AM

Sujit,
I love that you mentioned that God is our daily provider. Just this year, the Holy Spirit has been teaching me to pray that way every morning: Lord, give me today my daily bread. Daily bread means give me Your plan for me today. What I am supposed to focus on, what I’m supposed to accomplish – just for today, not next week, not next month, just today. And give all the resources I need to accomplish that today: the food, shelter, clothes, people, money, wisdom, whatever I need just for today.

I have been in such peace since I’ve been praying and living this way. I’m not upset about what happened yesterday and I’m not anxious about what may happen tomorrow. I know that He is taking care of me today.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 17, 2017 11:16 PM

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.’
Proverbs 30: 7,8

Matt Smith
September 17, 2017 8:07 AM

You are correct Sujit. Many do not know how to worship God with their giving. I spoke on this a couple Saturday’s back, at a program I was invited to preach at.

Many also fail to realize, if one gives to a charity/ministry God has his hand of favor off of, God will not give back to them the blessings He promised. Instead this person has become an accessory to a sin, because they are funding what God is against. This then opens the door for this individual to be cursed by God. Many also think, just because that charity/ministry is thriving doesn’t mean God has his hand of favor on. Satan rewards his people down here for doing his work.

Often times I see people give their last dollar to charities/ministries, before researching them, and asking God about them. The American Red Cross would be a good example of a bad charity. If one did the research, they would find very little percentage of the money they give goes to actually helping people, and they have satanic leaders.

I first started giving to God, a minimum, of 10% of my income. Then I increased my faith to give a higher percentage to, charities/ministries He has his hand of favor on, He directed me to give too. Then I increased my faith to go a little higher, and give a higher percentage. I’ve seen blessings in my life, and not all of them were financial.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 17, 2017 11:12 PM

Matt, you are a wise steward and one whom the Father says by His Spiri,

‘Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.’ Matt. 24:45-47. … and the ‘meat’ you are serving is, ‘But he said to them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.”John4:32

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 16, 2017 2:45 PM

Matt I love the phrase “Spiritual Pimp” and recession proof career. Preach brother the Truth rings loud and clear on your post!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 16, 2017 4:48 PM

Matt, I printed out your poem that was posted here on z 3 news. I believe it was a true word from the Lord. I have often thought about the part of president Obama not leaving his chair. if you go to Obama.com you will see a picture of him and michelle standing on a balcony overlooking Washington and it says, welcome to the office of Barack and Michelle Obama at first glance you may think this is an old picture from when they were in the White House. but there is a video talking about what they are doing now. This man has never left just like you said, I swear in his mind and his followers he didn’t, this is just a little setback. It is kind of scary to see someone have so much influence around the world. The title antichrist sure does fit

Matt Smith
September 16, 2017 5:02 PM

It do believe The Holy Spirit reveled to me, not to long ago, how this stanza was fulfilled. Which I do apologize for not sharing this information sooner.

Barack Hussein Obama,
Will stay seated in his chair,
No Democrat nor Republican,
will find themselves his heir.

Donald Trump is actually not apart of The Dark State, Newt Gingrich spilled the beans on FOX News one morning, and I found this out through TruNews, and Rick Wiles listening to a recent episode. Trump is not a true democrat republican, he just used the republican name to get elected.

Barack Obama has not gone anywhere. He still sits on the throne (chair) as the Dark State President. This is why he is running a so called parallel presidency. When we elected Donald Trump, we didn’t no remove the Dark State (we just put one NON dark state entity, in one of the most powerful government positions), or got rid of Barack Obama, as evidence of his big event on Halloween (Oct 31, 2017).

I hope this helps for clarification.

Sujit Thomas
September 16, 2017 5:19 PM

There is another way to look at this. Because it was revealed to me who the last president of the United States actually was, then according to the scriptures, he does not have an heir. “His” true chair was never really the chair of the president of the United States; his true chair is the chair of the first beast, and until he meets his end, he is going to stay seated on it, and no one is going to find himself or herself his heir.

Matt Smith
September 16, 2017 6:03 PM

Interesting.

Micheal
Micheal
September 16, 2017 10:35 PM

Sujit
Who is it brother?

Sujit Thomas
September 17, 2017 4:36 AM

Greetings, Micheal.

James was kind enough to post what I was shown about the last president of the United States, and here is the link to it:

Phil Titus
September 15, 2017 10:48 AM

My brother is trying to get me to listen to a fireman prophet who is saying we are living in peacefull times and prosperity will come to our nation but I keep telling him how can we have peace and prosperity when we as a nation turn our back onto God. How God bless us when we have same sex marraige? How can God bless us when we have abortion? How can God bless us when a nation curses God and takes all that is related to God out of the public domains such as school courts government etc. God has blessed us many times over but I have not given him the love or thanksgiving He deserves….I have failed to stand up for God….I have sinned and have blasphemed against him …I know he exists but I struggle with my relationship with God I struggle with be Holy as I am Holy….if our church is composed of people like me how can God bless our country

Carolanne
Carolanne
September 15, 2017 1:05 PM
When I see how you mourn for the state of this country, it shows you and the Father’s heart are one and the same. I’m reminded of Ez 9:4 And the Lord spoke, “Go through the midst of the city, the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry for all the abominations that are done in the midst thereof.” It’s also good to sigh and cry over our own sins, but then turn them over to the redemptive blood of the Lamb, where there is no condemnation. I agree, these hyper grace movements are harming the flock, I also have a friend who is walking around with rose colored glasses while following one of these TV wolves who is preaching that all sins past present and future are covered without repentance. But TRUE grace is often overshadowed by even the Godliest of preachers while they are warning of God’s judgement. The prophets have such an urgent message to relay, they don’t always spend a lot of time preaching on the Redemptive nature of Jesus. Hearing these frequent prophetic warnings can cause us to be tempted to give in to fear or doubt even for those who have full assurance in Christ, but for a struggling member of the flock, it can be especially hard. We must not be like one winged birds. While we receive and believe imminent warnings of upcoming judgements, we need to not neglect our other wing, the mercy wing, the one fixed on Jesus’ Blood and His redemption. The Blood of the Lamb is the only way we could ever be counted worthy. Without grace, there is unnesseary fear and self condemnation. The beautiful thing that comes after sorrow and repentance is the washing, the cleansing,… Read more »
Elizabeth Marie
September 15, 2017 6:26 PM

Carolanne, thank you for sharing that! It is a beautiful and timely message for the Bride of Christ!

Michael G.
Michael G.
September 15, 2017 10:26 PM

Amen, sister!

Phil Titus
September 15, 2017 8:14 PM

Thank you Carol anne what you stated hit home….

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 15, 2017 9:18 PM
To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus1:4 Greetings, your words struck a cord with me, my family thinks I’m a nut or a, in their words, crazy lunatic. That struggle to want to be ‘liked’ or ‘belong’ was/is one of the greatest hindrance to my walk in Him. I too have found myself undone in His Presence and even as Paul said, ‘My sin is ever before me’ and lately, I am finding myself on the floor sobbing for my sin and that of others and those of us in America and I’m not sure when I may be interceding for someone else or myself or just ‘completely Undone in His Presence’. What I found from my personal experience is that the sweetest, most precious times in my life have been when He touches me and, when He touches me and comes close to me, I see how holy He is and I want to get closer to Him and I cannot, not with any smidgeon of sin in my life, and He knows this, and He is continually showing me myself [and as you and I now know we are not a pretty sight] .I now know what Paul meant when he said, ‘I am the greatest of sinners’. As our Master said to one, To him who has been forgiven little, will love little, but to him who has been forgiven much will love much. He is touching you and drawing closer to you daily. Lean in to Him. Become more ‘undone’ and let Him make you a new man in the way He has planned for you. All that I thought, knew and understood about Him through others(read that… Read more »
Evangelist K L Rich
September 15, 2017 1:15 PM

Mark Taylor is a false prophet. Do not listen to him! He is not of God. Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation tells us the times that we are living in. Anyone who contradicts that is of the prince of lies.

Megs
October 8, 2017 2:17 PM

I picked up his book and decided to read it but couldn’t finish it….I don’t know at what point the confusion came in…..reading his statement about America being great again and seeing the best days ahead did not sit right for me…God has definitely been revealing His heart to me in these final days and gave me a couple scriptures Genesis 6:5-6 and Matthew 12:41 <- this scripture was verrry telling(yikes!)…. God is calling for repentance…not prosperity….😔

Stacy lebeda
Stacy lebeda
September 15, 2017 5:54 PM

Curious why you think Mark Taylor is a false phophet?

Evangelist K L Rich
September 15, 2017 7:42 PM

A prophet who teaches blessings with no repentance is not a true prophet of God. A prophet who rebukes those who tell the truth concerning God’s judgment upon this land is like Hananiah who spoke falsely against the true words spoken by Jeremiah which were given to him by God. Seek God about him. God will show you the truth.

Richard
Richard
September 16, 2017 12:24 AM

So I bought Mark Taylor’s book a few weeks back but have not had a chance to read it. So I thought I would just open it up and see if it talks about prayer and repentance. It only took me 3 minutes to find that on page 221 he States “I want to remind you of the importance of Target focused repentance and prayer”. And then he goes on to talk about the importance of both of those two items. So let’s be very careful before we start calling people false prophets and stating that they don’t talk about repentance. It only took me 3 minutes to find that in his book.

September 16, 2017 1:16 PM

Let’s also be careful not to believe someone is a true prophet just because they mention prayer and repentance on page 221. The best tests are agreement with the written word of God, agreement with what God has revealed to us personally by His Spirit, and seeing their words coming to pass. So far, everything I’ve heard from Mark Taylor contradicts what God has revealed to me and nothing I have ever heard him share has come to pass, despite the false claims he made on Trunews about what God showed him about the 2016 election. I have the exact quote from the word he received in 2011 and it did not happen. I believe he is a false prophet and filled with the spirit of this world, not the spirit of God.

Richard
Richard
September 16, 2017 2:36 PM

I want to be very clear, I have no idea if Mark is true or not. I’m really not defending him any more than I would defend anyone. If a person says, “Mark doesn’t say X”, but I know they do talk about X, I’m going to say something. Outside of that I don’t know the man from Adam.
However I just now perused his whole book – speed read. He talks about a billion soul harvest, that the church is to be judged first, the need for focused prayer and specific repentance, not generalized, and that Christians need to stand up.
I can’t find anything bad in it. I’m just trying to be fair with anyone. If you say he’s made false statements in the past then I defer to your knowledge. No argument from me.

September 16, 2017 3:07 PM

Here’s a quote from Mark Taylor, “The Spirit of God says, Why do the prophets of doom and gloom keep saying that this is the end? For they are misreading the season of time we are in.”

That is not from the Spirit of God. It is a false word spoken by a false prophet because it contradicts what the true Spirit of God has revealed in the written word and confirmed to countless believers. Notice how he slanders the true prophets by calling them “prophets of doom and gloom.” He does that to discredit us, to stop people from hearing the true words of God. By doing so, he is also attacking God because God is the one giving us these warnings.

The devil operates under cover of darkness using scriptures to deceive us into receiving his poisonous lies. We must have discernment to recognize the spirits behind the message. This man is a fraud.

Evangelist K L Rich
September 16, 2017 11:38 PM

The only one who stands to benefit from the so-called “prophets of doom” not sounding the alarm is the devil himself. Of course he does not want you to have the whole armor of Christ on so that you can be ready to fight against the him. The devil wants Christians to be unprepared, unrepentant, and to be in a comatose state. Call me a doom and gloomer, but I will not have the Lord say “Depart from me…” on the day of judgment.

scoopie
scoopie
September 17, 2017 10:54 AM

False words breed other false words. This quote you used is the basis for the recent word on Charisma that was aimed at you and the true prophets here at z3.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 16, 2017 4:59 PM

James, the first time I listen to Mark Taylor it did not set right with my spirit. But then I thought maybe it is just me. He did say Trump would win the election before he did. I am not defending him, this is just what I was thinking. Even though so many people have had him on their shows I still had unsettling in my spirit about him. So I just watch and listen.

Sujit Thomas
September 17, 2017 5:10 AM

Greetings, Michelle.

I would counsel you to pay attention to those checks in your spirit whenever you receive them and prayerfully consider your subsequent actions.

Those checks can be warnings from the Holy Spirit that some people are false, but they can also be warnings that some teachings or instructions or signs and wonders (not necessarily the person giving them) are false.

I believe those checks are more warnings given for our benefit to not to be led astray and less proclamations and announcements that some people are false though they might very well be.

The reason I am sharing this is because I recently encountered, in a group chat that I’m a part of, a very zealous believer counsel another believer to go out on to the street and make disciples and also tell him that his current ministerial endeavor (family ministry) was not ministry to God.

I instantly felt a huge check in my spirit, but it was not against the zealous believer; it was against his counsel. I felt no peace within until I wrote privately to the believer who had received this counsel to not let anyone persuade him from his current mission if indeed it was God who had led him to pursue it. And he joyfully received it.

September 17, 2017 12:08 AM

Please see my reply to Michael G.

Evangelist K L Rich
September 16, 2017 2:11 PM

Thanks Pastor Bailey. I was just going to say that, but you have said it all. May God bless you and your ministry for teaching truth.

Michael G.
Michael G.
September 16, 2017 6:16 PM

I would like to read this Taylor quote which did not come to pass, I haven’t been able to find the version you possess. Could you share a link to it or something? TIA. If he changed it from his original to make it conform to what took place, that would indeed speak volumes about him.

September 17, 2017 12:07 AM
On April 28 2011, Mark Taylor received what he calls his Commander in Chief prophecy. I don’t believe he received it from God because it is filled with things that contradict what God has shown me and things that have not happened and seem very unlikely to ever happen. For example, “The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States.” The dollar today is worth only 3% of what it was worth in 1913, so it has lost 97% of its’ value. I believe God showed me it will regain some value before it crashes, but to be the strongest in the history or our nation, it would have to increase by 34 times the current value, which is absurd. That would mean prices for most things would drop dramatically. Imagine a $34,000 car costing only $1,000. The dollar’s strength is measured against a basket of other major currencies called the dollar index, so for the dollar to get 34 times stronger than it is today, all those other currencies would all have to crash to near zero, including not just the euro and Swiss franc, but also the British pound, Canadian dollar, and the Japanese Yen. For that to happen, the rest of the world would have to be vaporized or nuked to somehow leave only the dollar standing. I don’t believe that will ever happen. Here’s another claim from the same prophecy, “For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now!” This contradicts what God has been showing me for the past six years. I have been warned repeatedly of great trouble ahead, including enormous losses in finances and lives. The enemy is not stopping now. He’s just getting started because the Church is sound asleep.… Read more »
Andrew
Andrew
September 17, 2017 7:01 PM

I back up James on his opinion of Mark Taylor whole heartedly. He has brought a lot of confusion to the body of Christ before and after the election. Stay away from this man’s thought, opinions and his book. Both Truenews and the Jim Bakker show helped launch his career. They made a big mistake. And to this day, Rick Wiles can’t see the mistake. Just my opinion. Sometimes we throw our discernment out the door.

Michael G.
Michael G.
September 18, 2017 10:57 PM

I see! Thanks for the explanation.

Flattop
Flattop
September 16, 2017 7:19 PM

K L Rich; Only God knows who is the true and the false prophet.

September 16, 2017 8:26 PM

Not true because God has given us his word and he expects us to know what it says. He has also given us his Holy Spirit so we can discern truth from lies.

Evangelist K L Rich
September 16, 2017 11:34 PM

*-People, you must read the WORD of God. The Bible has plenty of scriptures that want about false prophets and what to look for. This is why so many people are deceived because they are not reading the word of God for themselves instead of listening to pimps in the pulpit trying to make a sell with misleading information.

Evangelist K L Rich
September 16, 2017 11:35 PM

I meant “warns” about false prophets.

Andrew
Andrew
September 17, 2017 7:12 PM

Very well said, the bible is our guide, our light and will reveal all things. If you follow people on the internet based on if it sound good and tickles your ears and then you are persuaded falsely, then shame on you for not reading the Word. Go to God and ask him directly. He will reveal who is false and who is trustworthy to listen to. Remember, Jeremiah had many enemies and most were the clergy of his time. The Devil is very clever.

Gerrie
Gerrie
September 16, 2017 6:52 AM
Gerrie’s Husband Stuart here. As I read the replies here, there seemed to be a lot of concern about false prophets. The real problem is that we seek after prophets to hear the word of the Lord. There is so much falsehood in our churches. The reason for this is that the people have relied on the spiritual elite to hear from God or about God. Scripture teaches us that we should know the word of God. It also teaches us that we should hear the voice of the Lord. In the time that we are living in, it is time that we stopped being deceived and stopped people deceiving us by seeking after the Lord first. It is time to become a friend of God. To walk hand in hand with our Lord. To know His presence when we are in church or when we are outside of the church. We do not need prophets to hear the word of God for us and our nation. It is our responsibility to hear. The prophets have their purpose and those that are true to the Lord will speak what they hear, but those who are the sheep of the Lord most high will have already heard what the Lord is speaking and will know that the prophet is true by the prophets character and that they speak what God has already told us. As I write this last bit, I can feel the presence of the Lord all around me so listen and pray. A prophet of God will not say that he is a prophet. Rather a prophet of God will let the fruit of his character and the actions of his life reveal who he is. He does not need a title to say who he is nor… Read more »
September 16, 2017 1:05 PM

Amen to those great comments Gerrie.

Tracey Lussier
Tracey Lussier
September 16, 2017 8:58 AM

Thank you that was an excellent word.

wes
wes
September 16, 2017 12:53 AM

I’m not sure why yet I feel the need to share a vision I just had here but maybe it’s for someone else …maybe it’s for me or someone has better insight. I do not know but here goes:

With my eyes closed in prayer, I started to see a dark figure rising from a grave. As the figure stood up from a laying down position I could tell it was an evil spirit. I seen the outline of its robe but no body filling the clothes. Kind of like a ghost in clothing. I could tell it’s head was turned in my direction. It was singling me out of a large crowd behind me as its hand started to appear and point at me. (even though it was singling me out of the crowd of people I felt in my heart it wasn’t just me it was after but true believers. I feel it’s important to share that) It started coming my way. I did not feel afraid even though there was a sense of urgency to back away from this thing as it came towards me. I didn’t move at all though. Before it reached me it was interveined by angelic beings with a large silver sword standing between me and whatever this thing was that was trying to reach me. The sword cut this demonic figure in half diagonally. It was then gone. End of vision.

Thnks in advance for any responses

Elizabeth Marie
September 16, 2017 9:45 AM

With the Revelation 12 sign happening in 7 days, there will probably be an increase of evil like we’ve never seen before. This ‘sign’ points to the return of our LORD JESUS, but also points to satan and his angels being cast down to earth. What that will look like, I am not sure, but we must have our spiritual armor and take up our positions in the spirit.

Christopher Harris
September 15, 2017 11:49 AM

Yes brother, I dreamed of the United States being invaded by Russia and Asian troops (China or NK most likely) (as the Lord has spoken to you the bear and the dragon), the USA being conquered! Also a nuclear strike I saw on the nation, and a huge tsunami striking the east coast as I was standing in the streets of NY city seeing it roll down the streets accepting my death! The judgment of God is here and is upon all nations! War is upon us (first four seals of the Lord’s judgment), difficulty and persecution and tribulation is upon us! Whatever your view on the rapture, let us hold fast in the Lord and no matter what strive to do His will! There are many to be saved! We are told the harvest is great, but there are few laborers! Let us labor for the Lord until the end! Deny the mark of the beast! Never deny Jesus Christ, our Lord, King and Saviour! Who is one with God the Father and the Holy Spirit! Thank you brother for sharing and bringing us the Lord’s word, my God bless you. I want to share with anyone who wants to see, a critical summary of what the Bible says is coming and my vital warnings to you, 1 hour long, please view and share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TFjtdqJomU&t=1790s Love from your brother in Christ, Christopher.

Phillip
Phillip
September 15, 2017 12:35 PM

American brothers and sisters you must now urgently seek the face of God our Father. You must know were you must sit it out or battle it out. You must be able to hear a rhema word specifically for you and your family from God. If God lays South Africa on your heart make contact for advise and recommodations.
South Africa? Hard to believe yet on the 22 april 2017 the throne room of God was flooded with millions of prayers as South Africans gather in the heartland city of SA Bloemfontein for the biggest prayer meeting ever. It was named its time. Belgium had their national day of prayer and was also praying for South Africa. More than a million christians gather in Bloemfontein and many many christians all over the world prayed as well. God will give South Africa a God fearing government and president and we will be a sheep nation during tribulation period. Just as Petra will be a hiding place for the Jews there will be sheep nations for Christians who were not ready for the rapture and will have to go through the tribulation. It is important to know where you must be before the end of 2019. Sa will also experience great difficulties but it will be for a short period and then we will be ready to be a sheep nation. Its important THAT GOD give you direction and instructions. Indeed its time.

Martin
September 15, 2017 11:55 PM

“Christians who were not ready” as you quoted above, missed it! as there ARE NO TWO SECOND COMINGS of Christ. Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit ONCE, born ONCE, circumcised ONCE, baptized ONCE, crucified ONCE, resurrected ONCE, ascended into Heaven ONCE, and returning ONCE!

Phillip
Phillip
September 16, 2017 12:37 AM

Yes and only one bride with many guests.Rev.19.9 happy are those…..and verse 7 the wife …..not bride any more for the Jewish wedding lasts 7days and wedding supper on 7th day then she is already the wife not the bride anymore. We must strife to be part of the bride and not part of the wise or foolish virgins or special guests for indeed only one bride one wife not many wives.

Tracey
Tracey
September 15, 2017 11:49 PM

Hi Chris, Just a brief note to say “thanks for sharing” such a timely warning! Most appreciated! (I’m praying that this video goes viral — it’s so pertinent!) Have a blessed morning, afternoon, evening, or night. And stay safe (Psalm 91)!
Your sister in Christ,
Tracey 🙂

bert
bert
September 15, 2017 1:59 PM

James and Stephen, Benjamin Faircloth (“September of Sorrows”) has published another word from the LORD received about 4 a.m. this morning, 15 September. The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNDfQUCmnco . No one in their right mind can possibly ignore the tsunami of warnings coming from the LORD in this day and time.

Tie yourselves to the LORD because the tempest is upon us.

Sue
Sue
September 16, 2017 7:29 AM
Regarding destruction of the land, I’ve recently been watching some prophetic youtube videos by Lois Vogel Sharp. I was reminded of a vivid dream I had about a year or so ago that has stayed with me: I’m in a tall office building – up high enough to be on the eighth or ninth floor – on the east side of a major city street, looking out on the west side of the street with other tall office buildings. Glancing to the north and coming down the street to the south, are two twin 10 year old girls, both about the same height as the office buildings. As they walk down the street together, their footsteps cause an earthquake that shakes all the buildings, knocking out all the windows in all the buildings. They walk on past, to the south. As I watch them go, I turn to face the north, and I see a demonic entity, flitting about (flying) and looking in the windows of each building, and in my dream I know that it is looking for Christians. I see it looking in the window of the building just to the north of mine, and I know it will be coming to my building, so I leave out the back of the building and get away. Thinking about it and praying about it for some time now, only recently did I hear a few prophets talking about two hurricanes, two earthquakes, etc. My feeling now about the dream is that at some point we’ll have two giant earthquakes (8 class or 9 class), one on the west coast, and one on the east coast, and moving from north to south, either at the same time (twins), or close enough, and also both about the same size. And in… Read more »
Elizabeth Marie
September 16, 2017 9:55 AM

This is an interesting dream for sure! I’ve been shown an earthquake in CA. that will literally break off part of the land into the ocean. I’ve also seen a great shaking coming to N.Y.C. Also, the ’10’ year old twins in your dream remind me of a vision I had years ago concerning these earthquakes: I saw a gigantic cloth measuring tape, (like seamstresses use for making clothes), hanging in thin air. At the top of the tape, I could see a HUGE number that said ‘10.5’ and it seemed highlighted. When I awoke, I knew it pointing to an enormous earthquake of Biblical proportions.

Yawchal
Yawchal
September 17, 2017 11:35 PM

They are ten yr olds because the EQs will be 10+

Michael G.
Michael G.
September 15, 2017 10:34 PM

This is a good time to stock up. Not just with food and water filters and such. Stock up on Bible tracts, too! Harvest time is coming! Judgment will bring repentance, and with repentance will come revival. But we have to be ready to let our lights shine. When people are brought down low, we can lift them up with the truth of Jesus Christ, crucified died and risen for their redemption. As we share our food, we can also share the Good News… and people will be receptive.

Roxanne
Roxanne
September 20, 2017 2:28 PM
I was a listener of trunews.com and the jim bakker show until Mark Taylor came on the scene. They have both fallen into a trap. Mark Taylor contradicts all of their prior actions and messages of the coming judgment etc. They both preached repentance and walking in obdience to God prior to him coming on the scene. It is so sad. I believe many left these ministries because of the deception. I pray for them to see the truth. It broke my heart. I was so happy for Jim Bakker. I cannot believe he fell again. I am a nobody in the big scheme of things. I became so hungry for God and his giftings. I wanted to make up for lost time. God has recently gifted me with warnings and his message is repent, be holy (pay attention to what you watch and listen to, eliminate unholy inputs, it affects your walk with God ), prepare, gather supplies, share supplies and your storehouse will never be empty. He stresses OBEDIENCE. We are now under judgement because America did not repent, we allow sin to continue. We are too busy with our idols/our cell phones and selfies. He is a jealous God! The holy spirit told me very few have repented and are walking in holyness. I assume it is his remnant servants. You all reading this know exactly how hard it has been, the lonliness and isolation that comes with this. Very few can relate. He also told me ( I live in ca.) “What You know will be gone. What you don’t know will be the new way of life. This is where my people, my bride will shine brightly.” My opinion: God in his great Mercy continues to warn the masses through his judgements. They live as… Read more »
Ger
Ger
September 16, 2017 2:55 AM

I had a dream 6 months ago,,, i live in Buffalo on lake erie… as i drove home from headed south along the lake to my right i saw a police car pulled over in front of me… the policeman was out of his car and standing alongside of a fence… looking out at the lake at what he was looking at… it was a Russian battleship… on lake erie… this would mean a complete take over was occuring… had occured… i looked at him and said… “I hope you’re ready”…. end dream.