“Barack Hussein Obama – he is the beast.”

I am writing you to share some dreams (and a particular one among them) that I had a while back. I have to now step out in faith and share because for some time I’ve felt a leading to do so.

Before I received this particular dream, I’d asked the Lord about the matter, and the Lord had only given me verbal affirmations that Barack Hussein Obama was the beast. I think the earliest affirmation was on the night of May 26, 2016, as I meditated on Revelation 13. At the time I was confused and unsure about this matter, but when I meditated on that passage that night, this is what I received: “Barack Hussein Obama – he is the beast.”

All along I kept asking the Lord to show me the truth of this matter in a dream or a vision. I wanted to see it for myself. I got a few more verbal affirmations, but no dreams or visions transpired.

However, on February 11, 2017, while I was napping in the afternoon, I saw the following dream.

I honestly don’t know if I imagined this, but this is what I saw, and this is my first dream about Obama: I saw Obama walking across a dais (low platform) from left to right. About halfway across the dais, I saw him turn back while still walking forward and flash one of his trademark smiles. He was so much his usual self. Then when he turned back to face the direction he was walking in, he turned into an indescribable beast. All I know is that one second it was Obama there, and in the same second, it was now this beast. I only have a vague recollection of the appearance of this beast, but it was unearthly. I believe I then saw a believer being marched up the dais to the beast. And the beast devoured his flesh and blood.

I had three dreams that afternoon of believers being tortured (shared below), and the above dream was the last.

Interrogation Dream:
My hands were tied behind my back, and I was already sitting on a chair with my head physically pressed down to the right on a table before me. There was someone with me, and I knew I was being interrogated. I felt someone had kept beating me on the left side of my face with my head physically pressed down to the right on the table. [I think I was being beaten for refusing to answer the interrogator’s questions.] To give some relief to the right side of my head, I tried to rest the left side of my head on the table but was unable to. I then sat straight and said I would tell them what they wanted to know because I wanted the beating to stop, at least temporarily. Then the interrogator asked me the location of some people who I knew were Christians. I refused to answer the question, and the beating began once more. Here, this dream ended.

Face-burning Dream:
The left side of my face was held down on some kind of table. I was asked to deny Jesus, but I refused. I don’t think in the dream I knew what was going to be done to me. Then someone switched on some kind of a blowtorch on the underside of the table, and they began burning the left half of my face. All the time they kept asking me to deny Jesus. I didn’t hear myself scream, but I heard myself thinking while the left half of my face was being burned, “If I deny Jesus, I will have to undergo a far worse torture than this for all eternity.”

I chose not to deny. So the torture continued. Here, this dream ended.

[In between these scenes, I found myself thinking how if I am tortured to death in one way, could I be tortured to death in an entirely different way. I believe it was impressed upon me that I was not “me” in the dream, but represented believers who would be tortured.]

Burned Alive Dream:
This dream I only remember vaguely. It was another form of torture. I think I was burned alive. Again I didn’t hear myself scream, but I heard myself thinking while my whole body was engulfed in flames, Lord, have mercy, and forgive them.

Prior to these four, I had another dream of soon-to-come persecution, which I record below.

Physical Beating Dream:
I was on the floor, being beaten with sticks, heavy sticks. After I’d been beaten black and blue and with my face all bloodied, I stumbled to my feet, and raising my right hand, I said to the men who were beating me, “Jesus is Lord.” This infuriated them so much that they resumed their beating until I collapsed to the ground exhausted. I think I was left for dead. Here, this dream ended.

And this afternoon, as I pondered sharing the dream about Obama with you, the following scripture and what I received upon meditating on it (received on an entirely different day) was highlighted to me. Considering what I saw in that dream, the wording of this meditation is striking:

Scripture:
But these people, like irrational animals—creatures of instinct born to be caught and destroyed—speak blasphemies about things they don’t understand, and in their destruction they too will be destroyed (2 Pet. 2:12).

Meditation:
“Beasts are different from men. I created men in My own image. If they choose to behave like beasts, then they will not inherit the everlasting life I intend for all men. Rather, they will perish like beasts.

Instinct is good but only if it is led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has nothing to do with the beasts of the earth. Therefore, if men choose to behave like the beasts of the earth, then the Holy Spirit will have nothing to do with them either.

It is not My will that they perish. I have made provision for them that they may stand. I have made provision for them that they may inherit everlasting life. The flesh is on the road to perishing because it is corrupt, and all instincts of that corrupt flesh are corrupt too. The corruption must put on incorruption. For there is no room for corruption in My heavenly kingdom.”

In Christ,
Sujit

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit Thomas currently lives and works in Chennai, India, as an editor. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live. He does not have a blog or personal website.

G.B.
G.B.
June 12, 2017 4:23 PM
Thank you Sujit, and welcome back James. You were missed. Since you can’t talk about the beast without talking about the “numbering” I thought I would share a dream I had almost exactly 30 years ago to the day. First a little background. Even back then the liitle spirit filled group that I belonged to had already agreed that the numbering would be electronic. An implantable chip not a tatoo or other type of clearly visible marking. Many of us had pets that at the time had already been implanted with the test run technology and we knew they were already writing the software, building the data base and perfecting the tech in animals. That was 30 years ago. It is now perfected and ready for human rollout. The legislation is already in place in the Health administration of the US. Thanks to the beast. It was mandated to begin in Jan of this year, 2017, but Trump threw a wrench into that plan, for now. So, what about that dream? Just bear with me. Amongst this group of spirt filled believers there were a number of us who would be described as having each foot in a different world. We had our professions, trades, families and careers. But we also had what in those days were called “underground economy” activities. We had “cash” businesses we operated on the side and we were great cash horders. Many of us had already started using the cash to buy tangibles such as gold and silver and other valuables. The question the group could not answer at that time was, “How do you get a guy like me to take the mark?” Lots of cash, valuables and even guns to protect it. How desperate would I have to be? Then I had the… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
June 12, 2017 7:54 AM

Brother Sujit,
Thank you for sharing those dreams they were all very powerful.
I have been reveal that Barack Obama is the antichrist as well.
Yes, probably thousands of people have said said that BHO is the antiChrist before us probably but until the Lord reveals it to you, you really don’t know.
For that matter, you don’t really know ANYTHING until the Lord reveals it to you.

I have had a small vision one time one time where I was lying on a table and I was strapped down where I couldn’t move I looked over to my right and Jesus was standing there and I was in utter ecstasy. I then saw that there were men who came into the room and began pulling off my legs and I assumed my arms would be next. I felt the pulling but no pain.
I WAS GAZING DEEP INTO THE EYES OF MY SAVIOR AND HE WAS GAZING AT ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE NOTHING ELSE MATTERED!
The vision was then over and I assume that I died and Jesus took me away from there but I really don’t know.
Brother Sujit did you sense that there was pain involved or not?

Robin Benoit
Robin Benoit
June 12, 2017 8:24 AM

Gosh Sujit and Jeff, These dreams of torture disturb me greatly. Do you believe these dreams are God’ s way of showing you the devils plans for your lives, and God wants you to take authority over them in Jesus ‘s name, or do you believe this is a glimpse of your future?

Jeff Byerly
June 12, 2017 8:50 AM

I do not believe these dreams are to cause fear but just the opposite. I felt no fear in my vision either. Perfect love casts out fear and when you are in the presence of Jesus there is NO FEAR.

Julie
June 12, 2017 3:08 PM

This is already happening. It isn’t in the news. But, Satanists kidnap and torture people to death every single month. Specifically babies and young children. I hope to gather people a group together to pray on ritual dates to stop the horror that is already going on and in the future it will be more out in the open. Just look to Jesus so they can’t disturb you, because that is their power. No one can hurt you. They can only project their hurt onto you.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
June 13, 2017 11:08 PM

Interesting Julie, That may be why the Lord has put a burden on my heart to pray against the occult powers and pray for victims, especially the children. Spiritual warfare has increased dramatically. The more I pray, the more I feel the peace of Jesus wash through me. Praise our Lords’ Victory over Satan!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 13, 2017 12:46 PM

Kevin Mirasi 6-13-17

AN ATTACK ON ISRAEL WILL SPARK WORLD WAR III. Barack Obama involved.

In the morning of 13th June 2017, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream)) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a Place where The LORD showed me a Scheme being hatched to attack Israel. Israel was being accused of some Religious matters and affairs.

The LORD then made me know, in the vision of The LORD, that an attack on Israel will spark World War III. The LORD then further made me know that The United States of America will not come to Israel’s Rescue. Infact, there will be some forces in U.S.A that will indirectly (or directly) be part of the assault on Israel.

In this vision of The LORD, I also saw Barack Obama amongst the ones scheming against Israel.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that Israel will soon be attacked. An Attack that will Spark World War III.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, when Israel will be Attacked, The United States of America will not come to her Rescue. Infact some elements within U.S.A will be part of the assault on Israel; either indirectly or directly.

The Third Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that Barack Obama will play (either directly or indirectly) a very key role in this attack on Israel.

Barack Obama is not gone, he is still very much around and influential across the nations; soon the nations of the earth will see him as a Saviour to World’s Problems and Challenges.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 13, 2017 12:51 PM

*this message adds to what Sujit says about B.O.

David
David
June 13, 2017 4:23 PM

Hi Matt,
Do you believe B. O. Is the A.C.
Thanks for the dream and sharing with us.

THANKS,
David

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 13, 2017 4:38 PM

I’m believing it more and more as time goes on

David
David
June 13, 2017 5:08 PM

Thanks Matt, your opinion is appreciated.

kathy P
June 13, 2017 8:26 AM
Well,, after commenting that I don’t know how I could handle a dream like Sujit’s, you guessed it, I had a similar dream. I was in the small midwest town I grew up in and it was eerily quiet. There was no one on the streets and there was a very heavy spiritual darkness surrounding the town. I was being held prisoner by a radical young guy that was answering to a more powerful boss. Interesting note: I was not tied up to anything, I just knew I had nowhere to run or hide so I didn’t even try to escape. As I sat alone and waited for him to come back, I prayed that God would help me detach my emotions and spirit from my body, as I knew my body would be undergoing persecution (rape/beatings). The guy came back (after getting more marching orders), looked me over and said he needed to “mar” my body in some way that would be obvious. So he proceeded to break my nose. He turned to leave but stopped and asked (almost as an after thought) did I read a Bible or did I know anyone that did? I hesitated briefly as I didn’t want to “deny” God but technically I hadn’t been reading the Bible and there was no way I was going to give him names of people I knew to be christians, so I replied “no”. He turned to leave to get his next marching orders from a guy he referred to as “the bear”. As I sat and waited for him to return, I thought about the christians in the area. We never met at the same place twice, we never met in anyone’s home or in a church building and we all had alias identifications. We did… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
June 12, 2017 8:32 PM

Sujit,
God bless you for stepping out in faithfulness to the Lord for what He’s shown you. As you know I was also given the revelation that before O leaves the United States, America will be destroyed, and he will be know as the one who took down the great Satan. This is what I was shown:

Nancy Trimble
June 12, 2017 10:28 AM

That was really something. I just listened to a recent Steve Quayle interview he did on Coast to Coast, dated May 5, 2017, ‘Planet X, The Destroyer’, where he talks about the mark of the beast. He said now they have the technology to where it will be as small as a pencil head dot on a piece of paper. The ‘elite’ are planning and have had this in the works now, a world wide flu pandemic and where taking the vaccine will be mandatory, where they will also be able to apply this chip to the top of the right hand I have believed Obama is going to be the antichrist for some time now. The first time I ever heard his name mentioned on the radio it went through me like a rhema word, I knew something was significant about that person.

Chrissy
Chrissy
June 12, 2017 9:23 AM

I feel the need to share a dream I had about the coming mark of the beast. I saw a man and his wife waiting in line and the man decided to take the mark. It looked like a barcode tattoo scanning his forehead. The wife decided not to take it and she was escorted down this platform. It was all white and I was following her down it and next thing I know we are in the ocean. “They” (government, not sure) just escorted us right into the ocean to die. We were left there. All I could think of was are we going to be fish food. But I knew in my spirit I was not taking that mark no matter what. Then as I was waking up I saw Obama’s face and it looked like pure evil.

Eduardo
Eduardo
June 12, 2017 11:07 PM

1) Very sobering and convicting. May the Lord grant us overcoming grace. This is straight out of Revelation.
2) I was thinking that the type of coercion to deny the faith and submit to an antichrist rule is especially visible in Islamic terrorism (just see persecution.org). It is only a matter of time before this persecution spreads in the West and has already been happening for years. God bless you all.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
June 12, 2017 12:55 PM

Amen, let us bear up in the persecution-let us carry our crosses everyday. Let us never deny His Great Name

Maj Matt
June 12, 2017 9:28 AM

Obama’s Hidden Muslim Past – Perry Stone

Christina
Christina
June 12, 2017 10:38 AM

The world is blinded to the things of Jesus Christ.