“The whole world will be dark at the same time.”

My son, Darkness is coming upon this nation, but not just Darkness, but gross Darkness will be upon the people. My eyes see the Darkness that now covers the earth, and men in sin I see in gross Darkness. Beware, there is a Darkness coming that will drive men, who know not Me, insane. This coming Darkness will pierce the heart, and men will cry out for the rocks to fall on them.

My son, much has been said of this Darkness, but My Word speaks of it when I hung on the cross. That Darkness went into Me, and I cried out, Father, why have You forsaken Me? The Darkness coming is worse than that by a hundredfold. Instead of three hours, it will last three days. The whole world will be dark at the same time. That is why I have told My Remnant to stay inside during the three days. It will be deadly to be out because reprobate men and women will be insane, and killing will be what they do.

My son, I do not tell you this to cause fear, but to warn My People and Remnant to stay inside. Going outside would be certain death. Cover the windows, let no light be seen, as the ones insane will be drawn to the light. You asked me, When? I tell you now that it will be soon. Have I not told you when you go to bed one night, the next day all things will change?

My son, I told you the trap was set, and the king is being drawn into it. War is on the horizon, but do not fear, for it will be very quick. The king and this nation will be so pride filled over victory, they won’t see the trap being sprung. Pray for this nation, for many will perish. People do not see the volcano in the islands for what it represents in the Spirit. Total destruction by fire is coming!

My son, My Remnant, My Children with their eyes open and ears hearing, win the lost, for the door is closing because I am coming very, very soon! I so love you all! Be prepared for what is coming – ME!!!

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. (Isaiah 60:1-3)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
May 25, 2018 7:49 AM
Thank you. Last night 5/25/18 – Symbols were used in this dream, but I understood it. It was answer to a prayer. Maybe it’s an answer to what others have been questioning as well. In the dream I was offered a plate. There were different sizes of what appeared to be gum wrapped in its foil on the plate. I saw a small piece, a couple middle pieces, and a large piece. In thinking I was being offered a piece of gum and then the plate would be passed to others, I decided to half the large piece and take half of it. I felt if I did that, then everybody would get closer to the same amount. I was trying to control or fix things so to be fair to everybody, which was saying the person that offered this plate wasn’t being fair. I looked up and saw scripture. I asked what it was. I woke and knew it was Hosea 5. After a few minutes I went back to sleep and was offered the same plate. The same pieces were on the plate and they were the same size as before. There were also three cracks in the plate. The two small pieces were between two cracks, the middle piece was between two cracks, and the large piece was between two cracks. This time I was told not to take any of the pieces or I would set things off balance. My prayer had been how to pray during God’s judgments. The plates are shifting and the cracks are fissures. The gum represents the just and fair judgments. We can’t and should not try to fix or control this. We pray God’s will be done, and we pray for repentance in the land. We pray for protection. God… Read more »
Hymn Revival
May 25, 2018 12:03 AM
“THE NARROW PATH “ by J.T. CLARK – 9/24/16 To walk on the narrow path means to keep your eyes focused on the light in front of you. It means to have the peace of God over and inside of you every single step you take. This peace remains in spite of all circumstances around you; in spite of all the pits and traps placed by the enemy around this path. As our eyes stay focused on our Lord we will be strengthened in our walk. We should never look down, left, or right; we trudge forward trusting the promises and direction of the Lord. Has He said that He will never leave us or forsake us? Has He said fear not and that He will be with us til the end of the age? Step by step He leads us on solid rock. Step by step He leads us to green pastures and still waters. We do not waiver. We trust in His promises and that He is with us always. Look left and see all the temptations the world has to offer. Look right and see the enticements of our flesh; the false desires of the heart. Look down and fear will deceive us into thinking the path we are on is really sinking sand or like the water Peter sunk into when he took his eyes off Jesus. The Lord is our strength and our song, and He is become our salvation; He is our God. He will give us His Peace and His song will saturate our whole being. If we ever lose His peace or His song it likely means we have wandered off the narrow path. We need to stop, be silent, open our eyes, look around for the light, and start walking in… Read more »
Mark F
Mark F
May 25, 2018 12:48 AM

I’m just wondering if this can be found in the Bible ? Is it a sign ?Demons from outer space? I have heard of this before.
Does anyone have more insight about this?

John Barry
John Barry
May 25, 2018 5:03 AM

Brother Mark F , in Exodus 10 : 21 – 23 there is 3 days of darkness , I believe this darkness was caused by the Thera or Santorini volcano 1642-1540BC . I believe this event was what GOD used to bring the plagues on Egypt and explains most of the plagues . I believe the three days of darkness this time is caused by a meteor or meteors hitting the earth and setting off world wide EQs & volcanos across the earth , then the wars of survival will begin as the nations will be desperate . Just my opinion from the evidence , blessings .

Lolu
Lolu
May 25, 2018 6:41 AM

I remember seeing a documentary explaining how the Volcano caused the cascade of the 10 plagues of Egypt. It not only made spiritual sense, but the science lined up quite well. Really enlightening and terrifying. It is nothing for God to do such again and on a larger scale. May the Lord keep us all.

John Barry
John Barry
May 25, 2018 7:15 AM

Sister Lolu notice where Bryon says stay in the house don’t go outside , I have heard this before . I believe it indicates it is a Passover type event , when the latter rain falls on us ( GODs Children ) and we are changed in some way I don’t understand but still here for the harvest , imo . Blessings

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
May 25, 2018 11:49 AM

sister Barbara and brother Dan from Godshealer 7 have some videos up on the 3 days of darkness and were also instructed to stay indoors

Joi
Joi
May 25, 2018 11:31 AM

I remember reading this will happen on Bon’s blog a couple of years or so back. https://bonsbloghearingfromgod.wordpress.com/

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
May 26, 2018 1:11 PM

Yes, starting in 2013. Also, Julie Whedbee, Behold I Come.

Darren jennings
August 17, 2018 12:37 PM

Isaiah 13

Lacey D
Lacey D
May 25, 2018 12:30 PM

And remember the story of Jonah and the 3 days of darkness in the large fish… and around this time God also sent warning to the people repent by a sign in the sky. The sign in the sky was an solar eclipse. God has sent warnings and through His people warning but people are not listening!!! Wake up!!!

May 25, 2018 1:31 AM

Julie Whedbee confirmed Byron’s word with this recent word:

“I am going to bring about a physical darkness once again to this earth in order to shake the hard-hearted as well as the lukewarm, the apathetic and the compromising ones who still remain stubborn. The experience during this time will be very specific to each soul’s journey of intimacy with Me. A great peace and joy will accompany those who keep covenant with Me; the experience for those who have not been walking fully with Me and in Me will be something quite different.”

Read her complete post here:

Here is a link to Kevin Barrett’s post on the same topic:

Thierry
Thierry
May 26, 2018 12:47 PM

Hi James and Z3 brothers and sisters,

The mightiest Prophet of the Lord, Dr. David Owuor has spoke about this darkness coming to hearth. Many of his prophecies have been fulfilled with accuracy. See the link below:

Michael
Michael
May 25, 2018 5:21 AM

In Revelation 16:10,11 the 5th angel poured out the viol upon the beast and there was gross darkness.Maybe this has some bearing on the 3 days of darkness coming?

May 25, 2018 1:35 PM

That’s an interesting point Michael. The NASB translation says the angel poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 25, 2018 2:00 PM

…and to add to that , James, I looked that up in Revelations in the Passion Translation, to see how it worded the 5th vial being poured out and found this: (after the 6th angel finished pouring out his vial)
15 “Behold, I come[g] like a thief! God’s blessing is with the one who remains awake and fully clothed in me and will not walk about naked, exposed to disgrace.
Telling His remnant how to…

Simon

Hope
May 25, 2018 3:21 PM

Thanks Simon! 😀

watcher
watcher
May 27, 2018 8:51 AM
Hi Mark I have heard this before and the origin of it was from a Catholic lady some years ago, notwithstanding the link in Joi’s post. Byron, knowingly or not is quoting almost word for word the prophecy given by the lady I mention. There is absolutely no Biblical foundation for this and imho the event in Exodus doesnt compare or mirror this future event (if it is in fact a future event). I dont know if this is real or not but for people to go berserk (America may be a different problem) after a three days seems a bit of a stretch but anything is possible. I would imagine that there would be some warning – I dont conceive this as being a sudden event. If it has something to do with planet x then I dare say we would have warning because the planet and the climate would be disrupted (as well as the Van Allen magnetic belts). This lead up could result in a subsequent fit of insanity as it could be the culmination of a series of events. There is a verse in Revelation where the angels hold back the winds. I was contemplating this a few days ago and wonder what would happen if all of the air mass stopped moving worldwide. Maybe this could have something to do with this three days of darkness – I dont know but if it is a genuine prophecy (and Im not doubting that Byron doesnt hear form God), but Im not sure I would want to be caught outside. Another point to make is that I would assume that there are not many Christians reading this blog so I have to think that these words are for believers. If so and if this and other prophecies… Read more »
Christopher Harris
May 27, 2018 10:22 AM

Dear watcher, in Exodus there was a darkness that could be felt. I have seen in dreams times where people will become possessed by demons and go around doing terrible and vile things. I imagine darkness may not only refer to a physical darkness of not having light, but could be an evil also covering the land. I don’t know for sure in what circumstances it could happen but I have seen in dreams people become like zombies but consciously doing vile things to people while under demonic possession, as if the demons took complete control of them.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 27, 2018 11:12 AM

Power outage is a power that can be felt, because the absence of electricity can be felt and experienced.

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
May 26, 2018 1:36 PM

Mark – Bonnie has archived all her posts by month and year. She started receiving the 3 DoD words in July of 2013. https://bonsbloghearingfromgod.wordpress.com/2013/07/

Julie Whedbee started receiving words in September of 2013. http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2013/09/it-is-upon-you.html

It,s well worth the time to read their archived messages.

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
May 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Mark – often overlooked in scripture is the three days of darkness the Hebrews experienced, the ninth plague, just before He led them out of Egypt. Read Exodus 10:22.

Tina
Tina
May 26, 2018 1:40 PM

23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Hope
May 25, 2018 3:19 PM

Mark, the Fallen angels posing as aliens do not arrive until after the three days of darkness…then they will “help” with the calamities and people will WANT their help. Most will be deceived. It not all.

Steve
Steve
May 27, 2018 6:36 PM

This seems to be the event described by catholic saints.

Joran
Joran
May 25, 2018 3:28 PM

Amos.8.9. planet x news .con

Anna
Anna
May 28, 2018 9:01 AM

Amos 5:7-8 talking about destruction of “Wormwood” and the Pleiades and Orion!

Darren jennings
August 17, 2018 12:37 PM

Isaiah 12 or 13 I believe

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
May 26, 2018 1:45 PM

Jonah, and Messiah Himself, spent three days in darkness. Read and study these events and ask the Lord to show you what He wants His bride to understand.

Elizabeth Marie
May 25, 2018 9:55 AM

2 nights ago I received a word over and over again while sleeping:
“Isaiah 13:10” which says:

“For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not give their light;
The sun will be darkened in its going forth,
And the moon will not cause its light to shine.”

This is also the same verse that JESUS quotes in Matthew 24:29.

I did not have a complete interpretation of what the LORD was trying to show me with this verse, but I knew it was important because of hearing it over and over again. So, last night, before going to bed, I asked the LORD to show me HIS interpretation. I believe that this message from Bryon is possibly the interpretation that I was looking for. I have never been shown this ‘3 days of darkness,’ before this.

Diane B
Diane B
May 26, 2018 10:04 PM

I had a dream around 2010. I saw what looked like an angel in the distance. It said, “Behold, you will be a light in the coming darkness. Keep your lamp filled with oil. When you run low, all you have to do is ask, and it will be given. For the oil is the light, and the light is my Love. See? It is coming.” The Lord then gestured toward this most horrific demonic blacker than black sheet of cloud coming over the horizon. It was filled with evil, and it alarmed me.
This year, I had another dream, not as spiritual, but in reality of the lights going out suddenly while at a Women’s conference. A band was playing on stage. Everything just shut off. Nobody said a word. I decided to get out of the building as the band snuck out. The people outside all looked and acted like they had lobotomies, as we made our way back to our cabins. End

Peachey
Peachey
May 26, 2018 9:08 AM

I wonder, if one of the reasons it was three days before Jesus was resurrected was in payment for our being spared during these three days. That Jesus’s actions alone will spare us. It would be prudent to stay inside during that time as Jesus was also confined for those three days. We partake of this event, like communion, as a reminder of the price he paid for us. We can rejoice during this time, in that Jesus paid for our sins and set us free.

bert
bert
May 26, 2018 3:31 PM

Beautifully stated, Peachey. Your remarks very much remind me of insights given by the Holy Spirit to those who have immersed themselves in His Word, pondered, and sought His leadership.

Ming
Ming
May 25, 2018 7:27 AM

Any practical suggestion/100% fool proof approach to “Cover the windows, let no light be seen,…”?

If they banged on your doors or break in, are we to fight back? If someone went out, should we bring him/her back?

Thanks & enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Ming

Mark F
Mark F
May 25, 2018 9:50 AM

So if you go outside you lose your mind? Or you just die?
Could it just be that people will just take at vantage of the darkness to loot, kill and other dangerous activities?
Or is there more to it? Why would we have to fear having our windows opened?This is really scary but Iknow Jesus is my shield and my protector.
If God is doing this of course Iwant to obey him and cover my doors with the blood of Jesus but if this is just a man made calamity or gangs of People running around that would be different
I did have a dream several years ago about it being dark outside and meteors falling from the sky.
I believe we are to hide inside and pray for Gods protection !
But from what who really knows?
Could some answer this question?
Why cover your windows?

Antwon
Antwon
May 25, 2018 10:07 AM

Because it won’t be just humans doing demonic things. The fallen ones and their armies will be roaming the earth as well to kill and destroy those who did not obey God’s instructions to stay in the house. This will be part of God’s judgement. Only use bezze waxs candles for light. Years ago I heard a prophecy about the three days of darkness and what will be out side and what to do. I now have blackout blinds. I’ve ordered the exact candles they used in Gosha. I was told by the Lord, after praying about it. To be praying and praising him as the children of Israel did when the death angel killed the first borns in Egypt. It’s coming. Be not afraid. For God will never leave us nor forsake us. Like brother Byron said first prepare spiritually then physically. DO NOT ANSWER YOUR DOORS! STAY AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS. ENGNORE THE CRIES AND SOUNDS LIKE THE ISRAELITES DID!. Father let thy will be done.

mem
mem
May 25, 2018 1:45 PM

What do you mean by candles used in Gosha? Is that a specific type of candle or a place?

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 25, 2018 6:02 PM

I AGRRE totally, but how do we buy these candles? WHY are they the only candles that will work during this awesome and terrible time?

Savage
Savage
May 27, 2018 12:05 AM

Wax comes from honeycombs or petroleum. There wasn’t a lot of drilling for crude oil (petroleum) during the Egyptian captivity, so they made candles out of beeswax. You can use any kind you want.

Daniel
Daniel
May 27, 2018 2:02 AM

Honey bees weren’t widespread before the Greeks under Alexander spread the practice to the Near East including Israel. Most lamps in the ancient world used vegetable oils like olive or sesame. Honey bees as we know them came from Europe and the use of bees wax for candles was rare. They would use it for more valuable tasks like sealing documents or for medicinal purposes. The modern equivalent to these ancient candles would be propane or kerosene type lanterns used by the Amish and campers.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
May 26, 2018 1:11 AM

I did a search under ‘Three days of darkness prophecy’. There are a number of historic Roman Catholic prophecies (and Mormon prophecies) about three days of darkness. In the Catholic ones there are references to beeswax candles.

mem
mem
May 28, 2018 11:17 AM

The 3 days of darkness prophecies began with the Catholics in the later 1800’s. Since then there have been several more prophecies given by catholics about the 3 days of darkness, in the 1900s protestants started also giving 3 days of darkness prophecies. In the last 20-30 years the protestant prophecies have ramped up

As i have looked through and read 3 days of darkness prophecies i have noticed a large difference amongst them. Some specifically state the event will happen after the AC and will particularly punish those that took the Mark and it seems to imply the believers were already raptured prior to the darkness event. It seems like a majority of the prophecies think it will be before the AC and the Mark.

This 3 days of darkness idea is really prevalent through christendom given it has had so much time to proliferate since the 1800s, so it isnt too surprising there are many different opinions on the details.

I tend to think it must be prior to the AC and the Mark. It is also associated with a great Warning that penetrates the soul of every man and essentially polarizes each person for better or worse. The righteous will become more righteous the wicked will become more wicked.

Antwon
Antwon
May 26, 2018 2:18 PM

I don’t know about the candles. But I believe that they were used during that time. Also maybe the light from them aren’t bright.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 25, 2018 1:07 PM

Hi Mark and Ming, I just reviewed a couple of the videos I have listened to and most are very strict in the instructions not to go out. One said to cover windows with black plastic.

Godshealer7 End Time Prophecy Channel has many videos dating back 6 years ago on the subject. This one explains we will see the darkness approaching and to call all to come home and not to leave until we see it leave. Considering the world has a different light schedules, everyone will not be sleeping when it approaches.

WATCH FOR THE DARKNESS SO YOU AND YOUR HOUSE MAY BE PREPARED

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 25, 2018 6:03 PM

Thanks for this link
Very vital !!!

Andrew
Andrew
May 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Stop, I think everybody is going off in the wrong direction. You don’t have to buy certain types of candles and make sure your windows are covered in a specific way. Staying inside is just WISE. I think the point here is to remain in the house until the indignation is past. There is TROUBLE outside and it is best to stay indoors and not make yourself visible to all the crazy people who want to do harm. It’s safer inside your house where you can protect your family. It’s like telling your children not to be “outside late at night.” So you cover your windows and keep your candles lit so that nobody can see that your home. Don’t give anybody a reason to look in your direction. And have a gun ready at all times if someone wants to do you harm. That’s my opinion, but everybody has to pray about the gun thing and come to their own conclusion. I have NO problem protecting my family.

Meditate on this scripture and allow God to give you understanding: Jer:6vs 24
We have heard the report of it;
Our hands grow feeble.
Anguish has taken hold of us,
Pain as of a woman in labor.
25Do not go out into the field,
Nor walk by the way.
Because of the sword of the enemy,
Fear is on every side.

Matthew
May 26, 2018 5:59 PM

If you desire to protect yourself, then Jesus will let you.

John Barry
John Barry
May 25, 2018 11:27 AM

Brother Mark F , there is a demonic movie with James Franco called – This Is The End – it is a vile movie & demon inspired . I think it is how the demons believe it is going to be . Blessings .

Charles VanDelden
May 26, 2018 9:16 PM

Mark, ask the Lord to reveal Isa.4:5-6 and PS. 91 to you. And you will have those questions answered. To the degree your faith is perfected in Him, to that degree you will not fear.
Blessings to you…

Charles VanDelden
May 26, 2018 1:12 AM

Hello Ming,
My suggestion is to not depend on the devises of man. To the degree your faith is perfected in Him, to that degree you will endure to the end.
Contact me if you are led by the Spirit.
charles.vandelden1@gmail.com.

mem
mem
May 25, 2018 9:50 AM

Just what ai was thinking. Some houses have a massive amount of windows. Not sure if just a curtain is adequate (normal curtains are not “light tight”) or if every single window needs to have a covering duct taped to it or nailed all around. Just the task of boarding/covering up windows will take quite awhile and it wouldnt be done until it is clear the event has begun, perhaps hours and hours into it if it begins when it normally would be dark where you are. It does seem like light being seen from the outside is the key? So keeping it dark inside would be enough? I am interested in practical plans to do this if anyone has any to share

I am guessing it will be cold with 3 days of this type of darkness, really really cold. Electricity and water may not work. I have been working recently to get three days supply of firewood inside the house, since all our firewood is stored outside the house, but wood stoves do produce light.

I can see how some might think this is a passover event since it lines up with rhe exodus and with the crucifixion in a way, but I wouldnt count on it. It would be nice to have almost a year to figure out the window covering thing, but it could also be days or weeks away
We really need some clarification/guidance along the lines of a 2 story house with dozens of windows, sliding glass doors, doors with windows in them, etc

Pentecost just began as I write this, Jerusalen time. abibofgod.com

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
May 26, 2018 12:43 AM

In regards to covering windows, I would think that black plastic either stapled over the window, small nails? or duck tape? Specifically stable the black plastic to the dry wall around the window; depending on the specific window design, either between the drapes, and the window, or over the drapes and the window. this would likely be about 10-30 minutes per window (depending on the person), (if you have sufficient staples, and enough black plastic available). This doesn’t have to look beautiful, just not allow light out. If your using candles, they produce low amounts of light, but LED lanterns, and other light sources may produce enough light, that some light could reflect/refract off any gaps between the black plastic and drywall, to allow some light out). On a side note, It probably wouldn’t be a good idea to make your house air tight, as we do need outside air to live. Also if your burning candles, you will need fresh air for that to. (sorry if this was to much information lol)

watcher
watcher
May 27, 2018 9:13 AM

Stephen
A few spray cans of black paint would be the easiest. Or prepare sooner by installing roller shutters which cover the windows and are also used for security

mem
mem
May 27, 2018 3:36 PM

Yeah metal roller shutter are the best…just a lot of money to retrofit. I plan to use metal roller shutters on my custom house and be judicious in just how many window/sliding doors there are. My wife like a bright house so its a delicate balance of natural light and vulnerable surfaces

Jamaal W.
May 30, 2018 8:03 PM

What about Black Out Curtains? I think those might be sufficient.

mem
mem
May 26, 2018 6:22 PM

Thanks Stephen, great suggestions

Martin
Martin
May 26, 2018 11:44 AM

And what if you live out in the countryside? GOD has made seeing eyes blind more than once.

mama
mama
May 27, 2018 9:34 PM

I hope we are all seeking revelation from God on this. Thank him for the angels of protection and put on your armor. Our God is the Great I AM who protected Shadrac, Meshac and Abendigo. Three went in, but then there was four! Did not Jesus walk on the water and calm the sea? When we focus directly on Jesus, we do not falter as Peter did. Our faith stays connected to Him. Fear not! Fear contaminates faith and must not be allowed. One day or forty, what does that matter? Jesus told us, “Come thou, follow me!”

Peachey
Peachey
May 26, 2018 9:19 AM

I don’t believe Jesus wants us to be fearful of these three days of darkness, as it is a symbol of the death, burial, and resurrection of his death. I think he would want us to be reminded of the cost he paid, to reflect of these things, and to rejoice for our salvation, and for the salvation of others and what Jesus did on the cross, maybe reflecting on the three days that he was buried for our sins. Just my thoughts.

Daniel
Daniel
May 27, 2018 1:57 AM

Just get some moving blankets from Harbor Freight they are cheap and have any number of uses. Use staples or tacks to pin them in place. You can use them to seal off areas of your house from the cold during a winter power outage too.

To keep the sun out of the uninsulated side of the house we use an unfolded cardboard box stapled to the 2×4 window frame. Plastic sheeting, that may or may not help during a pandemic, FEMA’s advice seems a bit shakey to me, can be put over the windows in conjunction with thick blankets or cardboard.

Dollar General has prayer type candles by the case of 12, $1.65 a piece with unscented wax and no sticker. The glass jar adds a level of protection from fire if the candle was to fall over. You can get different colors and ones with stickers like the Lord’s Prayer and the Sacred Heart if you like the stickers. Just remember they would block some of the light however,

36 Hour Liquid candle case of 24