“Soon There Will Be Chaos and Gross Darkness Upon the Earth, But I Shall Have a Remnant”

“My people, listen to your Heavenly Father this day.  I come to you all with open arms of love.

Oh, My people, why?  Why do you all not come into My presence?  Why do many of you still go about your days in your own strength and understanding?  Do you not perceive the days that you live in?  I have warned and warned of things to come, but many of you are still complacent, yet think in your hearts that you are prepared.

Listen to Me this day.  It is not My desire that any of you perish in the coming days, but it is also not My desire that any of you miss out on your destiny in Christ.  I have plans for each of you for the days ahead.  Soon there will be chaos and gross darkness upon the earth, but I shall have a remnant that shall walk the earth with My peace and glory upon them.  And they shall not be moved by the evil and darkness that shall befall the masses.

My children, it is My fullest desire that you all be part of My last day remnant.  But I tell you now, not one of you shall enter into your destiny and My glory while still remaining in your own fleshly strength and understanding.  It is My deepest desire to bestow My glory upon each of you, but for this to happen, you MUST get into My presence each day and often.  For it is only in My presence that you shall gain the much-needed inner healing and inner victory in order for you to both stand, and be used by Me, in these last days of darkness upon the earth.

Hear Me now.  Soon chaos and despair will be the norm, but this is not My desire for My own.  So I say to you all again, seek Me in your prayer closets, the secret chambers of your heart.  See if I will not come and meet with you.  And I shall raise you above the heights of the clouds and you shall sit with Me in the heavenlies.

Soon the enemy will be released to have his way with those that dwell in the earthly realm.  You do not want to dwell in his realm when this happens.  So I say to you all, come up higher and sit with Me in the heavenlies where the enemy cannot touch you.

Oh, My little ones, this is not too hard a task that I ask of you.  For surely if I ask it of you, then I have already made a way for you.  And that way is through My Son.  For even unto this day, My people have not apprehended the fullness of their inheritance in Christ.

Do not think that you must be raptured out of the earth for this to happen.  For I have a greater plan for My people.  You shall carry My glory to a hurting and dying world.  And many shall see the glory upon you and hunger for what you have.  And so there shall be a great outpouring of My Spirit in these last days to bring in a harvest of souls into My kingdom.

But I tell you now, delay not from getting into My presence.  For I tell you the truth, when gross darkness falls, it shall fill all pockets of darkness and flesh to the full.  So therefore, if you hold anything back from Me, it shall be your undoing.   For anything that will reject My piercing light in these last days shall be turned over to the darkness.

So once again I tell you; come to Me and get into My presence while there is still time.  Redeem the time that you now have, for darkness comes quickly.  I love you all and do not desire that any of you fall away in these last days, but I tell you a truth, if you do not get into My presence now and be cleansed of all hurt, filth of flesh, and darkness, then you shall be subject to the gross darkness that is coming.

Now be warned, there is no more time to straddle the fence.  For soon that fence shall be removed and each one will have to make a choice to either be filled with My light or the darkness of the world.

I love each of you.  So heed My warning to you this day.  Seek Me, and seek Me with all your heart.  And truly I shall be found of you if you do this.  I love you all, My dear little ones.  So seek Me now so that I shall be found by you.  Surely, you will not be disappointed.”

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Bob Adolph
February 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Rick Wiles on Trunews had another important program tonight warning that the Trump Administration needs our prayers. There is all out attempt to destroy President Trump by all of his enemies including all of the intelligence agencies and the MSM. The intelligence agencies have been tapping the phones of the administration and passing on information to the MSM and this is how they brought down General Flynn who was the keystone of President Trump’s effort to turn the country around. The Russian understand our government is in turmoil and that the Neocons want war. That is why they have a surveillance ship parked 30 miles off our submarine base in Groten, Connecticut. Pray that the Holy Spirit would give the president words of wisdom and knowledge and lead and guide him in all truth, explain all things to him and show him things to come. The Neocons have almost all of Washington on their side but Trump has God and the praying Body of Christ on his side. If you ever prayed for a president now is the time to pray. Trump may have lost his best man and who can he really trust but God. We should be in prayer crisis mode.

Cam
Cam
February 16, 2017 9:18 am

I listened to this program this morning….which was great. With everything going on you can see Terry Bennett’s word coming to pass. Terry said there would a temporary fractionalized government (coming down to the state level) and also there would be a military coup which would actually be a good thing to seize control of our federal government. Wow! We definitely need to be praying.

Bob Adolph
February 16, 2017 11:07 am

What is very interesting is how did General Flynn allow himself to get caught in a lie? Was he set up by Pence and Priebus? Here is the best intelligence officer we have caught with his pants down. Didn’t he know he could be tapped? Didn’t he know that the 16 intel agencies were loaded with Trump haters? Didn’t he know all the dirty tricks in the book?? If anybody in Washington knew about the dangers of wire tapping it had to be Flynn. Why did he lie to the VP? Prophetically speaking, should we be surprised? Duduman, Stahl, Bennett and Greben have all said the would be major civil strife coming. Keep in mind the Russians are watching as chaos grips the country.

Bob Adolph
February 16, 2017 10:49 am

Cam, good points about Terry Bennett. We already have Calexit and it won’t take much for Texas to divorce the USA. I can see a military coup happening in the near future as these paid community anarchists spread. Recent events do give Terry Bennett increased credibility with the seven year tribulation starting 2021-22. (my understanding) AA Allen, Duduman, Wilkerson, Gruver and Bennett are prophets I trust the most.

Jerome L
Jerome L
February 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Bob, if you are refering to Terry’s ‘Rise of the Antichrist’ prophecy then I agree with your take on the possible start of the tribulation.

Bob Adolph
February 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Jerome L, that’s my thinking although I don’t expect to be here.

Yawchal
Yawchal
February 15, 2017 11:05 pm
This word cut right to my heart. The Lord has been saying this over and over. And yet each day new challenges come to distract. But this is so very serious, and He knows what flesh is like, so, unfortunately we have to be told, once again. Fortunately, this time I see how I’ve been trying to do this and wanting to do this for some time now. I’ve wanted to be like Daniel, who prayed three times a day, no matter what. He got thrown into the lions den for this behaviour/commitment/faith. He was also sought after, for His excellent spirit and the wisdom God had given him. All could see it on him BECAUSE he spent so much time in the presence of the Lord!!!! There is so much that comes at us every day to distract. But if we cannot even keep up with the footmen, then how will we ever endure with the horses?!? By all means, I see that it is not only a mere suggestion but rather a necessity, If we are to overcome in this dark time that is upon us. And we must act now. We cannot wait for the events and chaos to come, to get serious. That’ll be far too late. We must be comfortable and well practiced at being in His presence, NOW. Then, when the evil whirls around us, we will be in Him; in Peace and supernatural faith; only seeing with His eyes and hearing His voice, no matter how loud the noise and tumult abounds. How do we do this?? Firstly go not forth to do anything unless you are in peace. I remember a time when there were three or four things demanding my attention and pulling me in every which direction. I even had… Read more »
Doug Lussier
Doug Lussier
February 15, 2017 9:07 pm

The warnings today – abound. But how many really believe that they MUST separate themselves from the darkness around them and if not – will be plunged into deeper darkness when The light recedes. Those who listen and obey will prepare themselves to meet their Lord and for that which is coming upon this earth. The time now – is to pray that we might be counted as “worthy” to escape or to lay down our lives as His witnesses. He will decide all things according to His plan for each of us. No greater love – I suppose we can lay our lives down now or later but it will make a difference. Pray!

Ali
Ali
February 15, 2017 12:32 pm

How do you properly seek the lord? How do you overcome so you don’t perish? I feel like I fail at that and am lukewarm how do I change?

Simon
Simon
February 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Ali – I think this is something that we all struggle with, certainly I do and it’s something I’ve been seeking and searching for the ‘how to’ do it, I’ve recently been impacted by a sermon from Kathryn Kuhlman on the presence of God, She says as God is omnipresent; knowing all our thoughts, our motives, words and deeds, live your life according to this fact:

Try and picture God’s presence in and around you at all times as if you could physically see him, because he truly is there, it really works, when you’re on the phone with a friend ‘gossiping’ about a colleague, imagine Jesus standing there listening to every word, when thoughts turn to the things of the world, picture Jesus looking in on those thoughts etc.

It certainly makes you examine every area of your life even your thought life and makes you quick in repentance, but it also brings a lot of Joy…….amazing, practice the presence of God.

God bless.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 15, 2017 1:43 pm

As Mark said, surrender is huge as well as humility. Humbly acknowledging that I can’t do this in my strength, knowledge or understanding. Our righteousness falls short period. Christ and Christ alone is our source and we must press into Him daily and confess our need for the Holy Spirit. Jesus said himself that it was better that he go away so that the Holy Spirit could come. The Holy Spirit alone guides us into all truth, reveals the Fathers heart and shows us what is coming. Focus upon his greatness and glory as he pours himself into you for this hour!

Jen G
Jen G
February 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Michael – that was such beautifully stated truth. Humbling ourselves before Him acknowledging that we know NOTHING and can do NOTHING apart from Him. He is the vine, we are the branches and are totally and completely dependent on Him. God bless you.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Thank you Jen! I believe a major aspect of the renewal of our mind and the refiners fire is coming to that realization. A work in progress….

Mark
Mark
February 15, 2017 12:49 pm

We seek the Lord by fellowship, reading, praying, spending time with the Lord in our quiet time and throughout the day. we are overcomers by the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) if you feel Lukewarm, repent and ask Jesus for forgiveness and it’s also daily surrender realizing that this life does not belong to us but for JESUS 🙂

John Barry
John Barry
February 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Ali I would like to add , we are all only Holy because we are covered in the Blood , it is not how many times we get knocked down that counts , but how many times we get up . All are imperfect , do not let Satan beat you up with past mistakes , just give them to the LORD and get back in the fight . That is the great thing about GOD , HE is the GOD of second chances .

francois
francois
February 16, 2017 3:26 am
Dear Ali, Your biggest problem is that you don’t realize that you are complete. You are complete and beautiful. You feel insecure because you compare yourself to the ‘spiritual’ ones who talk high language and have lots to say and teach. We all fail…. you wont perish. You believe in Jesus right? Sure… He will take you on a path of growth but it might not be what you expect. DO NOT FEEL INSECURE. You are redeemed by His blood. It’s done. You don’t have to wonder what to do. His Spirit is already operating in you and is taking you on a path. How do you overcome? Let your doubts go. Rest in Him. Don’t be intimidated by men or satan. Accept your designation: Child of the Most High. Marked and sealed. Of course you battle with sin and failure. We all do. The best of us. I know it doesn’t always seem that way if you listen to the many voices. Don’t worry if you don’t get dreams, revelations, visions. You get them on deep levels which we will only understand later on but for now don’t worry. Don’t visualize or imagine Jesus. You will make something which is fake and confuse you more. Talk to Him softly in your heart as He is in you. He is closer than you can imagine. You get thoughts and feelings which arise from His presence, His Spirit. Don’t even doubt it. We just seem to think it has to be in visions and revelation, but it’s not so. He is one with you. We have an enemy. Thats where doubts, confusion etc come from. He is a cruel pshycopath and enjoys your confusion. Reject him! Ho do you change? You don’t. You get changed. Just work with Him. It is… Read more »
Carrie
Carrie
February 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Ali – I completely agree with what Mark advised. All that is required to properly seek the Lord is to truly desire to know who He is. You only have to ask. He’s waiting for you to sit down and speak to Him. Speak your heart to Him and ask Him to reveal who He is and ask Him how He see’s you. “Who am I to you Lord?” He already knows your heart and if you truly desire to know Him more, why not sit down and have that conversation. He is seeking all that is in your heart…not just a piece. He’s waiting on repentant, obedient hearts. You asked the question, “How do I change?” It’s not possible for you to change yourself, but the first step is repenting of your old ways, asking Jesus to show himself to you and point out anything in you that isn’t pleasing to Him, wait on the Lord in prayer and then be obedient to His call. He will not turn you away. Get on your knees in prayer and start reading His Word.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
February 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Ali, here are some insights I have found that help me and others draw closer to God (in addition to reading the word, meditating on it and dedicated prayer time for lost people of course.) A family member who was having a hard time remembering to walk with God during the day set an alarm on his phone with memos that came up each hour. Everytime the alarm rang he stopped an prayed, even for just 30 seconds. The memos said thing like, “Jesus is coming”, “Pray for the city,” “Ask God what He is doing right now” “Pray to be close to Jesus.” “Ask God to send out laborers into his harvest field.” etc. This changed his day and he began to see God everywhere. Also, a godly mentor of ours used to say, “Do you have problems in your marriage? Go with your spouse to tell others about Jesus and lead them to Christ. You’ll find out when you do that your own problems seem smaller.” The advice holds for lukewarmness too. Are we concerned about our spiritual life? We can push ourselves to get up, get out and talk to someone who is far from Jesus (even a stranger in the check out line at the grocery) and tell them how awesome He is. If you will tell one person each day about Jesus I am confident God will fill you will more wisdom, more joy, more power. That what he has done for me. You don’t do any of this to win his favor- you already have that- but these are disciplines which draw us closer to God and open us up to receive more from Him.

Doug Lussier
Doug Lussier
February 15, 2017 9:17 pm

You seek Him first and above all else. Devote yourself to His teachings, meditate on His word and obey it, surrender your will to His, don’t try to hold onto your life – lay it down for your Lord and be filled with The Holy Spirit – then stand, wait and pray for further instructions.

Carrie McClure
February 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello Ali, The Lord says seek me and you shall find me. If you have not already done so, become part of a bible believing Christian group that can help encourage you and guide you. Above all you must be water baptized and with your mouth openly proclaim Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior. Up in the right side of this screen in blue print, Mr. Bailey has a link where you can go that says “how to know you are going to Heaven”. I suggest you go there also. The word of God also says “call upon the name of the Lord (Jesus) and you will be saved”. Some of the people in the Word Trade Center were not saved and this young man led them down the concrete stairwells and instructed all of the to call out the name of Jesus, which they did. Some of they did not survive the escape, but the ones that did lived to tell this story.

Yawchal
Yawchal
February 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Ali, please see my other post, it’s a little long, but I believe it may help you greatly.
Also
In John 3 JESUS says we cannot SEE the kingdom of God unless we are BORN AGAIN

So that is number one!

Then He says, we cannot ENTER into the kingdom unless we are BORN of water and of the SPIRIT!!! I believe that is the BAPTISM of the SPIRIT

It’s exiting, and it’s there for everyone. Just ask Him with ALL your HEART
GBU

Peggy A.
February 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Great questions, Ali, and wonderful humility on your part to ask.
“A broken and contrite heart He will not despise.”

I’ll let some others respond to your questions, but once again, so wonderful
that you would ask!! That really says to me that you are on the right track—
becoming as a child, as Jesus’ guidance through the Holy Bible indicates.

Gary
Gary
February 16, 2017 7:38 am

Blessings Ali. We had a wonderful Pastor named Vance Pitman from Las Vegas (of all places!) visit our church last weekend and he gave an awesome message entitled ‘A Believer’s Walk’ which so many in attendance found to be quite a blessing.

I believe it covers many of the questions you have and/or things you are struggling with and I feel it will be a tremendous blessing to you if you took the time to watch it. Here’s the link: https://vimeo.com/203758652. In Him, Gary

Bob Adolph
February 15, 2017 3:17 pm

The Neocons and the Deep State have neutered Trump. Trump should have stood behind Gen. Flynn who stood for peace with Russia and destroying America’s real enemy the Wahabis. So says Paul Craig Roberts here:
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/02/14/neocons-deep-state-neutered-trump-presidency/ Now all those who supported Trump’s agenda will be less inclined to stick their necks out to help drain the swamp. Now Mattis and Pence will go after Russia and Iran for the Neocons. Others believe Gen. Flynn was secretly transferred to the INS, the top intel agency in the government and that Trump is about to jail many left wing journalists for publishing classified intelligence. Flynn was the cornerstone of Trumps foreign policy and plans to drain the swamp. Let’s watch and see if Trump has a counter punch or if he has become the door mat of the Neocons.

Carrie McClure
February 15, 2017 4:47 pm

I do not believe your opinion that Trump has been neutered. The Lord says, “if I am for you who can be against you”. Trump has been made mighty through the power of almighty God and little ants like the Deep State and Neocons will not be able to bring him down until God says Trump’s time is up. And when Trumps time is up I say woe be unto the inhabitants of America, for Trump was the “time out”, “reprieve” or “door stop” before true darkness falls upon America and other parts of the world. Trust me.

Bob Adolph
February 16, 2017 10:38 am

Carrie, I hope and pray that you are right. It was Paul Craig Roberts who made the case that Trump had been neutered and I have the highest respect for his opinion but God… I am waiting to see if Trump comes back with a strong counter punch. What is desperately needed is an immediate FBI investigation with a grand jury subpoenaing the MSM reporters who received the classified information. The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Trump has a very strong case against these reporters and their bosses. Illegal leaks are a criminal act and government workers can be fined and receive up to ten years in jail according to Federal Statue 18USC798. There is no question that crimes were committed here and the intel agencies did not get subpoenas to tap into these phones which is required by law. No one has seen a transcript of these conversations, not even a phrase. But can Trump make the FBI move?

Shimon
Shimon
February 16, 2017 8:34 am

Ali, you’ve got some very good advise from those who lovingly responded to your questions. A few days ago the Lord gave me a word for all who desire to have a closer walk with Jesus and I,d like to share it with you. The Lord says:
” Blessed are you who are hungry and thirsty for all of Me for you shall be filled.
In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places, one of them I’ve prepared just for you. So rise up My beloved and enter your inner chamber for the One whom your soul loves is waiting there for you to find Him”

Stacey
Stacey
February 15, 2017 7:35 pm

This resonates with my spirit so very deeply. As the Scripture says, “Deep calls unto deep.” May thy will be done, Lord Jesus, and thy Kingdom come. Take away everything that is not from you and does not lead to you. Continue to form your people into your image.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 15, 2017 1:46 pm

If ever there was an apropos scripture: “Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak”. If there were ever a time to overcome the flesh-it is in these last days….and to heed this message. Former generations of the Body of Christ had their own tests, but ours is potentially greater that theirs,…..and so our reward maybe greater also, that is, if we prevail in Him.

Peggy A.
February 15, 2017 7:14 pm

“The Love of the Heavenly Father is to Warn His Children” (2/15/2017) from the newsletter of LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE

Nancy Trimble
February 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Peggy, do you know if Linda has an address to respond to her posts? I didn’t see one on her new blog.

Nancy Trimble
February 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Nevermind, I found it, thanks. Wasn’t looking close enough!

Peggy A.
February 16, 2017 9:17 am

Actually, Nancy, I’m glad that you brought that out. I’m so used to seeing the “Contact” at the bottom of Linda’s other blog, that I was assuming there was no “contact” form.

Well, you’re right. It’s right there at the top at the upper right!

Bob Adolph
February 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Is the Trump Administration about to close the “canary trap” on left-wing American journalists for disclosing classified information?

Scoopie
Scoopie
February 15, 2017 4:50 pm

So far, they’ve only said that there were many calls between potus campaign leaders and Russian operatives. Haven’t heard any classified info released. Have you?

Bob Adolph
February 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Scoop, I’m not sure but weren’t Flynn’s phone calls to his Russian counterpart considered classified or top secret? How ’bout Trumps phone call to the PM of Australia? Transcript’s of these calls from the FBI or other intel services I would think would be top secret. Obama wrote an executive order or Congress passed one last year giving the president to arrest anyone passing this type info on to non-government operatives. This was explained in one of the two postings I made today from the What Does It Mean site. They reported that several teams of FBI personnel are already making arrests. This new law may come back to haunt the anarchists.

Scoopie
Scoopie
February 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Sorry, meant released to the public. The news isn’t reporting details, just that these conversations took place. If actions are out of order, Intel alerting potus is what is required. Remember how people were happy to see the dnc Wikileaks? I was on another Christian website and said to those commenting “you may be happy about this, but what about when it’s our side that it’s done to? “.