White Slavery is Coming to America

Wednesday as I prayed, I saw a very brief vision in the Spirit of a group of light skinned people being used as slaves. I knew the place it was happening was here in America, and what I saw was horrific.

About a week earlier, after praying many days to receive visions about the end times, I saw a very brief open vision of an infant being cooked rotisserie style over a campfire on a spittle at night, somewhere in a wooded area. It was so awful, I thought surely I must have mistaken what I saw, but I learned long ago that true visions are not forgotten, you can still recall every detail 20 years later if it is truly a vision from the Lord because a vision from Him resides in your spirit, not in your memory. And this one was still more than vivid in my recall.

In this newer vision, a group of lighter skinned men, women and older children were being held in a makeshift cage of sorts. They could stand up in the small space where they were crowded in, but they had almost no clothing on. Their captors were darker skinned and very cruel to them. They were being denied food and other basic needs. I could see they were cold and begging, but they were not being given clothing, although there was clothing there to give them. They were dirty and very afraid. One larger, dark skinned man sat on a makeshift throne type chair built of logs and branches, laughing and ridiculing them. I saw that he controlled the group around him who served him, and he controlled what happened to those in the cage. I also knew that those perpetrating the slavery were other Americans.

I knew I was seeing something I had glimpsed before in less detail – and was what I thought of as “White Slavery.” I knew it was being perpetrated in a time when law enforcement no longer kept order and protected people in our nation. I knew it sprang out of hatred from generations back that had been passed down from the time of slavery when America was a new nation. Satan was taking opportunity through the hearts and souls of those who had refused to forgive.

I wanted to weep at what I saw because I knew in the spirit this was not an isolated incident, but a prevailing condition, and that many had been taken captive in this desperate time.

The scene I saw was in a wooded area, and I could not tell what year I was in or when it will happen. Judging by the foliage, I would say it was summer or thereabouts, and day time, but that was all I could see. The living conditions were very primitive. I felt the grid had gone down and people were just living however they could and that scavenging for food was a full-time pursuit of those who were left in the land because there was just no food of any kind anywhere.

The people in the cage were being held by a gang of thug types of darker skin color. I could feel that the people being held were being treated very cruelly, being made to bow and serve, but more than that, being made to beg for their lives and the lives of their loved ones, and then being ridiculed and whipped to death, for no reason other than the entertainment of those who were stronger and controlled them.

I knew the women and teenaged girls were routinely being raped and abused, and the men were sometimes tortured by being made to watch as those they loved were hurt in this way. And I could feel that the corpses of those tortured or whipped to death were thrown to the wild beasts for food, with total disregard. It was like the slavery of the 1800’s in reverse, and far worse. I could feel that no law enforcement of any kind would be coming to save these poor people.

I felt that all the larger, important cities and all the government was gone at this point, and the people left alive were just trying to figure out how to survive. It felt in the vision like gangs of heartless robbers and killers had taken over various areas, and this was the result.

Lord, what is this coming that I see? Please give us a word about this.

“White slavery is coming to America. Have you no part in it, My people, for I will not hold those guiltless who do. There is much innocent blood spilled on this land, and more bloodshed is coming.

An evil Spirit of Slavery is planned by the enemy for the time of lawlessness coming to the land of America. When this spirit is released, atrocities will be committed upon those taken captive.

My people, pray for much mercy in this time, for the evil that will prevail in your land as this happens will be very great, and it will be widespread. Desperation will fill the hearts of all in the land as they realize America is destroyed, and depravity will be evident in all the land.

Those left in this time will have little hope of any kind. Pray you to be counted worthy to escape all that is to come.”

Scriptures:

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. (Matthew 5:21-24)

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (Matthew 24:10-13)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Peggy Ann
March 24, 2017 4:58 am

Thank-you for this word, Glynda.
If we see loved ones and friends die before this point, perhaps we will look upon it as a mercy that they have “escaped” (IF SAVED). It really appears that things will just continue to go from bad to worse.

Glynda Lomax
March 24, 2017 6:29 am

I believe it will indeed be mercy, Peggy !

Sahran
March 26, 2017 9:15 pm

When you say, Have you no part in it my people? What do you mean?

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
March 25, 2017 11:24 am

This is what the “Black Conscience Movement” is all about. It’s to bring blacks back to Egyptian rule of domination, and make white people slaves. Black Conscience folks believe white people were not one of the 12 tribes of Israel, and white people are a curse from God. The movement is very Communist Marxist.

Sahran
March 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Unfortunately, my daughters father is in this movement..the enemy plays on the self hatred, rejection, and inferiority complex of many blacks…this movement gives them a false sense of peace and vindication

sharine
sharine
March 24, 2017 10:07 am

These are scary visions . . .all we can do is pray for mercy in Gods Holy judgments . . . We are in the tribulation now and we will all have to refuse the mark of the beast, when its rolled out. Stay away from Red Cross vaccinations and the RFID chip . . .

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 26, 2017 1:51 am

Study Nora Lambs life. She was placed in front of a firing squad and when the soldiers fired at her a white light from heaven came down and saved her. No weapon formed against her prospered. The Chinese were so afraid of God protecting her that they released her from prison and exported her to America. She smuggled bibles into China. We are given authority over demons in Jesus name. This activity is demonic! We must treat it the same as individuals who need deliverance. We must war against this evil. http://www.demonbuster.com/prayerli.html

Kathy C
March 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Thank you Laura —this was one of the first ladies I had the privilege of seeing and hearing at a San Antonio church after being born again !
Oh do we need her story for a witness of strength and the power of the
Holy Spirit. She carried her baby for eleven months if I remember correctly,
and God gave her supernatural strength so not to have the child in prison.
Had her book around through many moves —now I think I probably lent
it out —and never got to back——now don’t recall where she had her child.
Resist the devil and he will flee ! We need to make our stand –thank you
for the great link ! KC Our only peace is in Yeshua !

Glynda Lomax
March 26, 2017 11:47 am

Thank you, Laura – I never heard of Nora Lamb, I will research that!

Daniel
Daniel
March 25, 2017 3:54 pm

The other day my mom had a terrible dream about infants and children being killed with fire in some sort of bunker and it affected her deeply. I don’t really have dreams or visions, but I haven’t been able to rest. I sleep but it restless and I am always tired. For many months I had a sickening feeling in my spirits that temporarily faded when Trump was elected but has started to return. Where we live we often see military aircraft, most Blackhawk and Chinook helicopters flying at less than 300 feet, over our home. For about two weeks after Trump was elected they seemed to stop but they too have returned sometimes two or three times a week. Not just helicopters but C-130s, Ospreys, F-16s, even B-52s are all in the sky often.

Antwon
Antwon
March 25, 2017 8:48 am

These things will come to pass. There’s no way around it. We can not even pray against it. Its God’s will. All we have to do is have our hearts right period. We are in the end times. If you really wanna truly know about the fall of America and what will happen read Jeremiah 50 and 51…….be safe and watch your 6

Rachel Baxter
March 24, 2017 10:51 pm

I had a simiłar dream of imprisonment and cannablism in America, though it was not limited to white people.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 25, 2017 1:10 am

This makes me want to leave America! It hurts my heart to hear Of all this evil.

A friend of mine from Church saw this as well. Joanie Stahl has a dream posted on her sight from a young boy who is 17 who saw this as well. I want to leave.

Peggy Ann
March 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Rachel,
Thanks for including the link. Also, I looked at your site and the words are excellent.

John Barry
John Barry
March 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you Glynda , a womans beauty will be a curse in such a time . ABBA have Mercy .

Glynda Lomax
March 26, 2017 11:46 am

So true, John. So true. May God help them in that time.

william
March 24, 2017 11:14 am

This is the second time this type of vision and prophecy has been spoken I know of this Year. Here is another link to confirm this prophecy from Glynda. At the 2:50 mark she talks about the vision The Lord has given her as giving well.
I believe her name is Beth Stevens. Deep calls to Deep

Julie
March 24, 2017 10:36 am

Ezekial 8 states: 8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. 10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed upon the wall round about. 11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up. 12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.

Deep down, I love the Lord. But some days, I can’t help but groan and groan away, feeling as if the Lord hath forsaken the earth. I think about Corrie Ten Boom, and I wonder how she was able to continue to look to the Lord no matter how terrible her pain and torture and bondage. I wish I could have that faith. I seem to be a fair weather saint and I can’t get to that point where I believe suffering for God is a good thing. The cult uses suffering for God as an excuse to hurt children, so I can’t agree with that.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 24, 2017 10:13 pm

It is one thing to ENDURE suffering, quite another to CAUSE it. Charlotte Keckler (a former nun) speaks of hideous things she had to endure and witness (in the convent).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5TyNPG88aU

Julie
March 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Hey, that actually makes sense. Thank you for putting it that way, it helps to untangle the knot.

Glynda Lomax
March 26, 2017 11:43 am

Julie, We will all see much we do not agree with in these times, as we already do. Our job is to keep our eyes on Jesus and meditate on all He has done for us, and His great mercy that He has not just hit America with a meteor or something and burned it up. If any nation deserves that, this one does. We are a sodomite nation, no better than Sodom and Gomorrah, and He has been very long suffering with us. You were chosen for this time, that is why you are alive now, though you may or may not live to see these visions come to pass. Jesus bless you.