Warning of School Shootings at the Start of the New School Year

On July 20 2016, I had a dream that I was in a very classy school. I was going into a high school science classroom to give an announcement about upcoming events and programs during the year. It was a very modern science lab on the third floor with large glass windows that allowed us to see the beautiful sunny day outside.

The teacher and I sat down at a large lab table with a small group of students. We were having fun, casual conversation with the teens while we waited for another teacher to bring back some printed literature to share with the students about the upcoming programs. As we sat there loving on the students, we suddenly heard a repeated popping or banging noise.

The teacher and I froze for a second and our heads immediately turned to look into each other’s eyes as we tried to identify what the sound was and where it was coming from. There was an industrial factory next door to the school, so she told the class it was probably just someone banging a hammer over and over next door. I was still leery and paused longer to listen more carefully.

A student suddenly pointed to the window and yelled out in horror, “But look at all those kids!”

My heart sank and I said, “Huh?”

I jumped up and ran to get a closer look out the window. I saw classes of elementary children running and teachers were desperately lifting up children over a tall, black security fence to go next door to the factory. They were trapped in the school parking lot and they were desperate to get as far away from the building as possible.

I immediately ran back over to our students saying, “We gotta go, we gotta go!” I hurried them out of the classroom to escape down the back stairwell. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

I believe a very sinister plot will be carried out this year if we don’t aggressively pray for our children, our schools, and our nation.  In the dream, I was coming in to tell the class about “upcoming events and programs during the year.” Since it seemed I was making announcements regarding what events were coming up for the new school year, schools could potentially be targeted as early as the beginning of the school year this fall. I believe the Lord is warning us this is what is on our horizon if we don’t cry out.

The classroom was in a very classy, ritzy school. I think this is the type of soft target these ruthless animals will pinpoint. This is what will ultimately pierce the heart of Americans the most.

I also find it odd that I was with high school students, yet there were also elementary students outside. Perhaps it was a private school since they have multiple grade levels on one campus, or perhaps the attackers will target more than one level of schools.

I just want to encourage everyone to be vigilant as we prepare our families for the new school year. Cover our children and our nation in the blood of the Lamb as we enter into an unprecedented time in our history.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:8)

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Marvin Weaver
Marvin Weaver
July 21, 2016 4:27 am

Hi Denika
Let me introduce the possibility of a different meaning to this dream.
Are you aware of Obama’s mandate a couple of month ago that all schools are to except the LGBT agenda/bathroom policy this coming year? The government will enforce it by withholding federal funds if they don’t comply.
I am in contact with my local school board on this issue. They are in a state of confusion as to how to handle it. Christians, we must get involved in this fight NOW! It will be upon us THIS school year! If our schools except this, our children are truly trapped in the schools for Satan to do his evil work on them!
Intercessor’s PRAY immediately! If the Lord moves you contact your local school officials. If you can, mobilize your church to battle on this. It’s critical!
If you have ears to hear I’m blowing the shofar loudly!

Carol
Carol
July 27, 2016 11:06 am

This comment is true! My local system has been deciding how to handle this issue. Christians can not fail to act on this sexual perversion or then not expect added judgements! Students of any age should not have to endure this action! Do you want your daughters and grand daughters in locker rooms with “boys?” Do you want them indoctrinated that our nation believes these perversions should be accepted? Your taxes pay for these rules to be implemented! Call your school boards, send mass emails to school boards, have all your elders board members show up to speak at the monthly board meetings! Make your voices heard, not once, but multiple times. Write your comments in your local news papers Editorial page. The bottom line here is money! Obama knows this, that’s why he has attached government funds to lack of compliance. Email your Congressmen as well! It need not be a long message, short and to the point! Think about your “Fall vote” here too. Will Hilary continue this perversion? Will she promote Supreme Court judges who lean toward the promotion of gay lifestyles? This is a huge rattle snake nest and it’s time ALL Christians jump into it and rebuke them, in Jesus Christ name!

DeeVC
DeeVC
July 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Dear Lord please have mercy on every child, family, educator, mentor, school and community, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Jesus please apply your blood from the crowns of the children’s head to the souls of their feet ( and may all be covered in your precious blood dear Lord ). I pray that every plot, plan, weapon and assignment of the enemy be stopped, broken, canceled and nullified. That these evil hordes of hell be sent back to the original sender ( Satan’s own camp ). That when the enemy comes in one direction that he’ll flee in seven. Abba Father strengthen every parent/mentor, child, law enforcement official, educator and saint in Jesus name. Loose upon your precious little ones and saints the fruit of your Spirit, protection, wisdom, salvation ( for the unsaved ). Lord thank you also for your mighty warrior angels who are encamped around the children and your saints/families. Thank you Lord God and may you receive all the honor, the glory and the praise as your will is done according to your word forevermore. Thank you sister Denika for your courageous and sobering warning from the Lord.

Mimi
Mimi
July 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello,

I had a dream from the Lord too about this a few months ago.
The children were safe in the dream.

I’ve been praying for the children of this nation, may the blood of Jesus protect the schools and children from the enemy!

Ken Harbeson
July 20, 2016 4:47 pm

I believe we should take this warning very seriously! I recall other z3 family members posting similar warnings before. Let’s all pray for the mercy of God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ! Thank you for your work in the Lord Denika, God bless you! Let’s all make sure we have the armor of God on ourselves and our loved ones as we will need it in the times we are living.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
July 21, 2016 4:48 am

Denika,
Thank you for sharing this sober warning! Yes, we need to plead the Blood of the Lamb over our children, and draw a Bloodline around their school campuses. Also, we need to do the same for the churches.
Blessings to you!

Peggy A.
July 21, 2016 7:53 am

Diana,
I agree about “the BLOOD.” The Holy Spirit has been reminding and confirming that to me recently. Yes, both pleading it and drawing bloodlines. Let’s all do that in Jesus’ NAME!

Carol
Carol
July 21, 2016 11:17 am

Agreed, another teacher and I have done that!

Carol
Carol
July 20, 2016 7:03 pm

The schools have signs all over “gun free zone.” Announcing to any terrorist, once you get in the door, you are home free! We took ALICE training at our high school. Once building has been breached, the best option is to run…run off the campus and run zig zag to avoid bullets. Crazy, I know…the bad guys have the guns and the law abiding citizens aren’t allowed to have a teacher trained on each level to stop these murders. We are so concerned about safety in buses and vans but once kids are in the building it’s listen for a code green, and run for the closest stairwell. Most building are full of class doors and windows, easy entry. Prayer is definitely warranted but so is changing the laws! We are talking about our kids and staff safety.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 20, 2016 7:27 pm

This will sound nuts, but I actually speak form experience. IF you don’t have a quick and safe escape route, it is possible that the best course of action is to attack the shooter, especially in the classroom. They won’t be expecting that. Their gun could jam and IF you have been trained, they can be disarmed. I ONLY recommend doing this, IF there is no other way. It’s better than getting shot in the back and at least you have a fighting chance. It takes courage and a willingness to die, but these are the extreme times we live in. I teach my family and have taught others how to disarm a shooter. It’s something you have to practice and be willing to do, but it may be your only chance…especially in a classroom or an area where there are no immediate escape routes.

Carol
Carol
July 21, 2016 8:42 am

Disarming a shooter is easier said than done! A crazy maniac with a rod of steel and high velocity bullets against a teenager who’s scared witless and may have a math book or a pencil as their weapon. I work with high schoolers. They are afraid of spiders and someone with a bad attitude. They are not adults in their thinking nor have they seen murder in the eyes of someone who wants them dead! I’m totally on board with prayer, Angels can and will assist BUT the laws are inadequate and obviously those making them, are the liberals who feel “all guns are bad” and have not taken the wisdom of our second amendment to include protecting our most precious resource, our children. Many of us are trained conceal and carry but protecting students with certain teachers who are trained and certified to protect each floor and wing is only using Godly wisdom, which is obviously sorely lacking. I appreciate the warning post, Denika. I just feel Christians are constantly on the defense and not taking a preemptive offensive stance. If we were a sports team, we wouldn’t be winning!

OutdoorJon
July 21, 2016 10:57 am

I agree with you Carol. Schools needs lots of prayer protection. Conceal carry would be wise at schools. I am a retired teacher. Studies show the greatest death toll is at gun free zones. A lot of people get conceal carry for their wives and daughters to give them protection while jogging or going camping, etc. In Israel with all of the recent stabbings… they have found that if someone suddenly comes after you within twenty feet, you will most likely not get your gun out. It is suggested not to run through narrow paths, etc. where ambushes are easier.

Carol
Carol
July 21, 2016 11:22 am

Agreed!

J B
J B
July 20, 2016 11:18 pm

My dream was similar to yours, the only difference was that the Lord was showing me the West Virginia region that shooting will occur. We will continue to pray for our children, and to cover them with the blood of Jesus Christ. I believe that we are in the last days and that we need to be vigilant at all times.

Karen
July 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Schools here start August 3! Ugh!

Sher Lo
July 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Thank you for sharing your dream, we must stay vigilant. Today on Trunews they talked about a police bulletin for St Luce that they just received. Police were looking for a tall muslim man who had visited 6 different churches and specifically tried to access the children’s area, and was caught on video trying to open a door in one churches child area. Pray church pray!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 21, 2016 12:21 am

Psalm 9:15
The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug; their feet are caught in the net they have hidden.
Psalm 7:15
Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the pit they have made.

May those who plot evil only harm themselves (like the suicide bomber who trips and falls down a stairwell and only blows up himself).