When You Walk Through the Fire, You Will Not Be Burned

As I seldom have dreams, I feel this dream was sent to give hope, strength and courage to the saints for the days ahead.

The following is a dream I had on January 30, 2016, a dream I feel is an exhortation, a word of encouragement from our wonderfully loving Abba Father to His children.

I saw a bald headed man casually dressed in jeans and a tee shirt walking down a path. As he walked, flames of fire surrounded him and appeared to consume him. As I watched, the fire dissipated and I saw the man now had dark hair just below the ear, was dressed in a suit, and was seemingly unhurt and continuing on the path. As I watched him I heard, “When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned.”

“When (not if) you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.” Isaiah 43:2

Then I heard the Lord say this:

“I will protect those that belong to Me. You see not My hand but I watch over you. Did I not say I would never leave you nor forsake you; (Hebrews 13:5). Fiery darts from satan’s arrows cannot penetrate the lives of those who rest in Me.

This month, filled with heartache and woe, the fire will burn, but it will pass through you. You will be changed from glory to glory as you follow where I lead.”

“In the dream you saw a man walking, then fire surrounded him. He came through the fire changed, but not consumed. Tell My children; ‘You will pass through the fire and you will be changed, BUT you will not be consumed.'”

“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 8, 2016 7:52 PM

WARNING- Rick Wiles again warned of troop build ups on the Turkey-Syrian border and the real danger of WW III starting without a whimper from our treasonous president or main stream news media. Great Britain announced today they will be sending 14,000 troops to Jordan for “training.”

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 9, 2016 12:06 AM

Sorry, that’s 1400 British troops to Jordan.

Ann
Ann
February 4, 2016 10:56 PM

Ali,
I thank our Heavenly Father for you! He is so awesome!

Kathy Culver
KC
February 4, 2016 5:49 PM

God bless you Ali, your such a gracious host on this post! Didn’t mean to rhyme. Want to respond to you &
Linda’s prayer for grandson. He sang “Oceans “at school talent show” Moved Mimi to tears, of coarse.
FIRE of Spirit Lit , I pray. And Debra also ,Bless you! Praying daily that Holy Spirit will direct my steps.
HE has me running into people I have been praying for [like at the pool this summer ] and other spiritual
adventures! So exciting ,feel sometimes like I’m floating—hard to explain! Have to say I’m energized by
my Z3 family and the Lord uses you greatly in my life! Onward Christian Soldiers—AMEN!

Debra Walker
February 6, 2016 4:23 AM

Dear Sister KC~~
I haven’t had time to read z3 in days, and now I come back and see your blessing. What a blessing that is! Thank you, KC. Thank You, Lord! Bless my Sister and all Your true saints, in a new way fulfilling them as they fulfill Your Word. In Jesus’ name, amen!

Ann Marie
Ann Marie
February 4, 2016 10:54 AM

Amen! Thank you Lord!

Bette Stevens
February 4, 2016 11:06 AM

Ali,
He is our rock and strong tower and the righteous run into it…..

Servant of יהוה
February 4, 2016 9:01 AM

Romans 8:28, YLT:
And we have known that to those loving God all things do work together for good, to those who are called according to purpose;

AnswersFromGod.com

Marilee
Marilee
February 4, 2016 8:14 AM

He and I By Gabrielle Bossis May 30, 1946
“Do you believe to the point of merging your thought entirely with Mine? To the point of living for one thing only—to please the ever-living heart of your Bridegroom, to be faithful comforter for Him? Do you believe enough to find in each Eucharist the food that should strengthen your love? You know this is all that counts to make love grow in your heart. When you love me perfectly and above all things, all beings, all ideas, everything will be fulfilled in you because you will have attained the end for which I created and redeemed you….
Say, ’Lord, make me what you wanted me to be.’ At least form the wish that we never be of two minds and seeking to know all My will for you, you take care to respond as faithfully as you can. And this too will comfort Me for the lack of love, the scorn and hatred that I meet, just as I did during My life on the earth.
My child, take care of Me. Haven’t I taken care of you? Tenderly?”

Diana Pulliam
February 4, 2016 5:44 AM

Ali, our Lord is so loving to give us assurance He’s faithful to finish the work He has begun in us. “Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians 1:6

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
February 4, 2016 4:21 AM

This morning at 3 AM I woke up with this scripture ringing in my ears: “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.” Psa 91:1 and 2. This has never happened to me before that i can recall. It confirms a premonition that something major is going to break. I just re-read Psalm 91. What a beautiful re-assurance of our Father’s loving care in perilous times. Thank you Ali.

Jan McGlynn
Jan McGlynn
February 4, 2016 4:12 AM

Praise God! What a wonderful message.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
February 3, 2016 11:44 PM
I seldom have dreams as well, but the Lord gave me an encouraging dream last August or September along similar lines. I’ll share it here. First a little personal background. As a child I lived in Gig Harbor, Washington, near the Narrows Bridge. I used to climb down the bluffs and play on the beach all the time. The bridge is large and green and stretches for a mile across the Puget Sound. The tidal currents flow swiftly through that area. DREAM I parked my car on the top of the bluff near the Narrows Bridge on the Gig Harbor side and intended to go for a hike alone. As I started walking along a trail, two strong-looking men joined me, one on each side. They were jovial and friendly and I didn’t mind that they were there. Suddenly the man on my right picked me up over his head and said something like, “I hope you’re ready for this!” Then he stepped over the edge of the bluff. I looked straight down and saw the rocks on the beach at least 100 feet below where we would land. Though I understood the fall would kill me, I immediately felt a deep, abiding peace, the kind that only comes from Jesus. I knew in my heart it was going to be okay. As we fell, an intense wind blew us sideways much faster than we were falling vertically. In fact, the wind carried us the entire mile across the sound and set us down gently on the beach on the other side. After the man set me down on the sand, I looked around and asked, “How did you know?” As in, how did he know the wind would carry us safely across? End of dream. INTERPRETATION The men were… Read more »
Linda Hasche
February 4, 2016 3:27 PM

Amazing dreams of TRUTH. Thank you for sharing these Ali and Mike and
THANK YOU JESUS. . .for always being with us in the darkest “shadows of death”.

Sherry Gorslin
February 4, 2016 8:41 AM

Praise the Lord!!! Ali and Mike I believe these things, and thank you for the encouragement we all need in these dark days.