An Urgent Prophetic Warning to America

During the early morning hours of Tuesday April 25, 2017, I was awakened by the Father speaking to me, “Ezekiel 5”! As I continued to go back to sleep, He spoke the same scripture several more times.

I finally could not resist any more. I got out of bed and proceeded to read Ezekiel 5. After reading it, I meditated on the severity of this chapter. I pondered the condition of our nation. The following is what the Father spoke to me. As in all things, take it to prayer, but most of all, heed this warning by preparing your family and those who you love.

“The cup of America’s sin is full and overflowing! She has been blinded by her success. She has been fooled by the glitter of her gold. Her skirts will be raised and all will see her nakedness and her age! Wrinkled by sin and contaminated by sin, America the great whore will be exposed!

Your coasts are vulnerable to the beasts of the sea, (military invasion) your skies have no eyes for your enemy to see!

Blinded, wretched, and miserable, you will be too weak to fight, and your enemy will get the victory! You have no defense America, but Me. You refused Me, you rejected Me, now the nations will see what a nation looks like when abandonment comes!

For My Church, My True flock, hide in Me. Cling to Me, and abide in My Shadow, and as My Hand passes over this nation, I will protect you, for I have marked you, and sealed you until the day of redemption! Stay True!”

Please read Ezekiel 5. It is a very powerful warning to this nation. We are about to witness the manifold judgment of God.

1. Fire
2. Cannibalism
3. Captivity/Desolation
4. Pestilence and Famine
5. Financial Holocaust
6. The Sword/Invasion

I feel there is no need to include an in-depth commentary to this word. I believe the following verses will explain clearly why judgment is coming to America. My friends, it’s past time to get your house and life in order with the Father!

Ezekiel 5
5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her.
6 And she hath changed My judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and My statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused My judgments and My statutes, they have not walked in them.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 27, 2017 6:31 AM

just last night I had a horrible dream that woke me out of my sleep, it was so frightful my heart was racing and my chest hurt. we were under attack by these drones and they were all around our houses shooting into the windows. I was screaming at everyone to get down. I was in my kitchen doing some dishes just an ordinary day and this happen all of a sudden out of the blue no warning. I believe this is how it will happen because people think it will happen some where else and not here. so this will catch people off guard.

Shelley
Shelley
April 28, 2017 12:23 PM

Michelle I had a similar dream a month or so ago. It was a beatiful sunny day (there was no snow on the ground) I was in the house with all the curtains open and all of a sudden there were these white blimp things all over looking in windows, I felt they were looking for me, we have lots of windows, I cried out to Jesus and he led me to a corner stair where there are no windows. I felt safe and at peace. They had seen me but when they rammed into the windows they did not explode. For some reason I knew they were suppose to explode. I was safe with Jesus and then I woke up from dream.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 27, 2017 2:52 AM

It’s never pleasant when the unpleasant things of life comes; a woman’s dread as she enters into Child bearing…. a person’s heart and conscious right before they are put to sleep before a life threatening surgery, standing before a judge-helpless………We all know that as Americans, we have been partakers of the good and the bad……..and now that the bad is come.(judgment-good & bad)…….we must cling to God in Hope, Love, faith, fear of the Lord…..and wait for His Peace to envelop us……….we’ll need it if we are to minister to others.

Crunchy
Crunchy
April 27, 2017 4:50 AM

God is just, he’s not blind to blood of the innocent. He will avenge for them. Judgement will be served to every man and woman, to the exact measure, not an ounce more or less. Everyone will eat their fruits, sweet or bitter according to their works. The lord is impartial and always just. America may be first but the rest world follows suite.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 27, 2017 5:04 PM

I tend to agree with you on this one……….I also believe that as believers, we too can taste of God’s judgment as per “a man reaps what he sows”……..and the consequences may or may not follow us on the judgment seat of Christ, but we can and do experience a measure of God correction on this side just like the heathen unsaved.

Charlie
Charlie
April 27, 2017 1:45 PM
How true and consistent these words of warning have become! This dream belongs to a friend of mine as she shared it with me 1994. —- I was standing behind a fence in a camp where Christians were held, and suddenly the Lord translated me thru the fence, and I was standing on the other side of the fence. I became afraid and said to the Lord, “they will see me and shoot me “. The Lord said to me not to be afraid and to start walking. He must have blinded their eyes so that they could not see me. I walked for hours in to the countryside, until in the distance I could see a farmhouse which seemed to have over it, what I can only describe as a ” spiritual bubble.” When I entered the property, I could feel the ” Glory presence”of the Lord “hit me”, and there were people outside working in the garden and some chopping wood. —- End of dream. In my opinion, there’s no need to move out of this country, as the Lord has established/ mandated places of refuge and safety all over the earth, AND in this country. Isaiah 4:5-6, Ps 91, Rev. 12:6, are just a few of numerous scriptures that confirms my friends’ dream, of the Lord providing places of protection and nourishment. It’s our job to find those places “in Him” first and foremost. Then start by pleading the blood of the Lamb over your homes and anointing the four corners of your property with oil. Nita Johsons’ 1989 vision of places of destruction and where those areas may become uninhabitable, and Thea Eroes’ 1979 vision of places of refuge should be taken into consideration. I certainly did and found NE. WA. my area of refuge as… Read more »
Krista West
Krista
April 27, 2017 6:28 PM

The words I have been getting over and over from the Lord are
“listen to My voice”,
“do not look to the right or the left”,
“destruction has been decreed”, and

“I am preparing a place for you”..

For a little while I was starting to think that maybe the “I am preparing a place for you” meant I was going to die because Jesus said that he is preparing a place for us in heaven and I didn’t really know of any other scriptures about a place being prepared. However, that goes against what God has told me previously about my role being to take care of the children during these last days and I didn’t feel the place being prepared for me because of my imminent death to be the truth in my spirit. So I cast that notion aside and am standing in belief that there are places being prepared for believers. It is a nice confirmation to hear that others have been hearing and seeing places being prepared as well!

Charlie
Charlie
April 28, 2017 12:54 AM

Hi Krista,
If you’re interested in finding one of those places of refuge, I may be of help to you. Here’s my address:
charles.vandelden@gmail.com
Yes the Lord has shown me that life will go on in those places of refuge according to Rev.13:6. Isaiah 4:5-6, where we WILL receive His protection and nourishment. Albeit in a somewhat different paradigm than what we are used to today. Absolutely children will need to be taught during those times and it’s one of those areas that we need to prepare for also. School items such as paper, pencils, crayons,etc. Is necessary for continuing children education in these places of refuge.
Finding people who are led to incorporate that aspect of End time ministry seems to be difficult, since everybody wants to be raptured and escape the best time on Earth when the Lord is going to restore it back to His original plan. I hope to be a part of His plan and help Him anyway I can. This is the best reason on earth to volunteer since it involves many people who may need His help.
All the earth WILL be covered with His Glory when He is finished with His restorative work. Praise His Holy Name!!
Blessings Krista

Martin Semrok
April 28, 2017 8:00 AM

Recently Jim Bakker was given the word “Scattered Population”. People will have to leave the destruction of the big cities and move to the rural areas.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 27, 2017 3:55 PM

Charlie, might be nothing but I was watching Minister Paul video and he was talking about the Lincoln tunnel and for whatever reason I remembered a scene from the 1994 mini series “The Stand”. Released May 8th thru the 12th 1994. 2 of the main characters emerge from the Lincoln tunnel having left NYC heading west. The Tunnel was filled with bodies of those who died from plague. The current Nuclear drill going on is centered at the Lincoln tunnel. Simulated WMD attack there.

we are coming up on the 23rd anniversary of its release. 366 min run time. May 8th 1994 release, 0+5+0+8+1+9+9+4= 36, all numbers added from 1 to 36 = 666

RSS
RSS
April 27, 2017 9:00 PM

You’re talking about Stephen King’s “The Stand”, right? I’ve been thinking a lot about that movie over the years and especially recently, as we are witnessing a great divide in our country. A Christian friend back in the ’90s was recommending all her friends watch it, as it seemed very biblical.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 28, 2017 2:56 PM

Yes, Stephen King’s “The Stand” … It is extremely relevant for what is happening today.

N Adams
N Adams
April 27, 2017 11:51 AM

Pastor Faircloth I have noticed the word “cling to me” Cling!! In so many of His prophesies to His children. I myself have been drawn to John 14 for the past two weeks, the whole chapter I read every day now. The Father is drawing His children so close now to Himself. Every time I read it first thing in the morning I am in tears by the time I finish it. God Bless you and your ministry, I am also a on line viewer of your sermons and messages from God. Come, Come to the Father, Cling to Him!

Benjamin Faircloth
April 27, 2017 9:33 PM

Blessings to you N Adams, and thanks for listening to my messages!

Avidan
April 27, 2017 11:47 PM

‘Cling to me’ To Me?
ln
Luke 11:23
King Yeshua/Jesus Declared that
“Those Who Are Not With Me
Are Against Me,
And Those Who Do Not Gather With Me Are Scattering”.
Very Profound!.

sgd
sgd
April 27, 2017 10:48 AM

Even as I am sitting here reading Z3, I keep hearing The Holy Spirit tell me to read the scriptures. The Holy Spirit has been saying that A LOT for the past month or so. Last week I was praying in the chapel and I wrote down what I thought I heard The Holy Spirit saying. I only mention it because it seems to match with this post. I heard that in the summer the civil unrest will intensify. I heard over and over again that “I Am your shelter”; “I will protect you”.
Before we moved to the hill country, I had a dream where I was wearing shoes that I had worn to a family wedding. I was taking those shoes off and putting on some athletic shoes so I could go on a walk and enjoy the beauty of the hill country before the sun set. As I was looking out the window, the sun was casting a golden glow over the hills as it was setting.

I have not gone to very many weddings. The next family wedding is in the middle of May. I had that dream three years ago and we have not been to any weddings in the past three years, except for one last weekend and now one in May. It seems that everyone is getting the same message; it’s just about time for the fulfillment of the admonishment to prepare.

Eric Strait
April 27, 2017 12:38 PM

Amen sister. We live in the hill country in Texas. Is that where you reside? A day after I was awakened to this message https://youtu.be/3ShPy52P_Gs to prepare, prepare, prepare, I had a dream of us sitting all grandstands. This man (which I believe represented Jesus) who was the defending reigning champion was about to go on to perform, but before he did, he grabbed the microphone and started talking. Then all of a sudden, he turned around and proposed to his bride! I still can not describe how awesome and annointed this dream felt.

So as we move in the Lord these final days, let us be reminded of our promises in Christ! If we suffer with Him, we shall also reign with Him! Let us bear and hold one another up in all sincerity in Jesus name I pray.

May God’s grace, mercy, and peace be unto you and His church in full abundance in Jesus name! I send my love to you all.

Rover Radar
Rover Radar
April 28, 2017 8:44 PM

Glynda Lomax on the 2nd Hour of The Watchmen Podcast (Friday, 04/28/2017) | Omega Radio Network https://t.co/pqFjmDx8Mp (Blogtalk Radio)

* after the 1:00:00 mark (break from 1st hour), that is.

Rover Radar
Rover Radar
April 28, 2017 7:48 AM

Glynda Lomax: Just Praise Him – I Am Your Refuge (Thursday, April 27, 2017)

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 27, 2017 8:29 AM

For My Church, My True flock, hide in Me. Cling to Me, and abide in My Shadow, and as My Hand passes over this nation, I will protect you, for I have marked you, and sealed you until the day of redemption! Stay True!”
Lord Let this be true for us. You are still gracious in the minutes we have left. Help us not to take the ministry you give us and taint it with our opinions.
Lord, as this songs states we are clean by the blood of your sacrifice.

“I see broken, You see beautiful, You are restoring me piece by piece. There is nothing too dirty that you cannot make worthy. You wash me in mercy and i am clean. What was dead now lives again…”
Clean – Heather Leslie

Raymond Northup
April 27, 2017 10:06 AM

This year my pastor stated that this year is the sward of the Lord. We as a congregation are praying for lost souls and others seeking out the lost. Salvations are increased. I pray God for that. Yet the other side of the sword is also Happening the sward of instruction or Judgement. A large number of believers have fallen asleep and stopped praying for our sins and for for this administration now in place. God did not lift his and and say stop praying. Let us continue to pray so that the Judgement will not be as great as it could be for Judgement is coming. Let us be back on our Knees…

Rover Radar
Rover Radar
April 27, 2017 8:57 AM

Nathan Leal: Trump is Bringing War – Time to Stop Blaming Deep State. | Watchmans Cry http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6699

Tim
Tim
April 28, 2017 12:53 AM

Rover Radar – thank you. That was quite a message. God bless you.

Rover Radar
Rover Radar
April 28, 2017 1:52 AM

You’re welcome, Tim. If you haven’t yet, please also watch the Trump Chronicles (http://www.watchmanscry.com [side reference – in relation to that, but NO connection to Nathan Leal > http://anti-freemason.com/index.htm – Masonic Ties to US Presidents, News and Links Tabs]). God bless you too. – Dinna –

Peggy Ann