“In Two Moons and Three Days It Will Come”

african_manI had a troubling dream on November 29 2015. I didn’t want to share it because I was concerned about giving a date and I didn’t want people expecting some huge event while the Lord might simply be just shifting things behind the scenes on that day.

Well, in my dream I had an African man approach me with terror in his eyes. He said in his African accent, “In two moons and three days, it will come.”

That was it; that was the end of the dream. However, I immediately went into another dream and I thought I was awake.

In this next dream, I knew it was important to remember all that the African man told me. I started telling people about the first dream. I was startled by what the man said because he had such concern in his eyes although he spoke calmly. In this dream, I saw a calendar showing it was November 29th (which was the real date of both dreams). So in the dream I counted ahead five days and wondered if he meant December 3rd. While I was still wondering about that, I woke up very alert and sober.

Two Interpretations:

Later I began to ponder the meaning of the dream. I went back and listened to a dream I heard on Truenews on Jan 9, 2014 and sure enough, it was pointing toward December 3 2015. It begins at the 42:30 mark.

However, I asked myself, why wouldn’t the man just say five moons or five days? He separated the two time periods, so I wasn’t sure because I saw the calendar with the November 29th date in the second dream and counted ahead five days, but I did not see December 3rd on the calendar nor was I certain that it meant five days.

So there is another interpretation that might fit better with the words spoken by an African man because many of the African tribal oral traditions use moons as a way to tell time and narrate their historical accounts of their village ancestors. In that context, two moons would refer to two moon cycles with each cycle lasting 29.5 days, which is how long it takes from one new moon to the next (Source: Wikipedia). So two moons would be 59 days (29.5 + 29.5). Adding 3 days to that makes 62 days. Counting from November 29 would put the fulfillment date on Saturday, January 30.

So two moons and three days could be Thursday December 3 2015 or Saturday January 30 2016.

The man said “it will come”, but did not say what it was. However, he had a look of terror and great concern in his eyes, so it sounds like something very bad.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Renata
Renata
August 9, 2017 11:14 AM
I had a similar today – August 09th, 2017. It was a wonderful dream, and yet, it was so confusing. I was at college. It was morning, warm, but the wind was cold and the sun shined bright like a diamond. The sky, however, was a mix of purple and pink and the clouds were grey and orange, as when the sun sets in the horizon – it was beautiful! Everyone was gathered outside looking up to the sky and trying to understand why it looked like the sun was setting so early in the morning. Someone shouted out: “There are two moons on the sky!” And then I looked up, and I saw two large moons, side by side on the sky. My little sister was with me, and so was my father, and we were all confused. My father, as well as myself, is a lover of science and he started talking about this new moon. Note: I didn’t know that the Earth, in fact, has two moons. NASA just confirmed that last year! I found out about that TODAY. I then went to the library, and my sister and father followed me, and we talked about music – my father is a musician, so that made sense. ALMOST. Then, we stopped by a room, where many computers where set, as I wanted to use one of the computers set on the that room. As we waited for the thing to start up, I played with a House Targaryen necklace around my neck. Note: I don’t even have one. Then, my body started shinning – and my chest was filled with joy and excitement. I didn’t heard anything. Before I could think, I was flying up to the sky, and from there, I could see my father and… Read more »
Grace
Grace
April 5, 2016 2:35 PM

Your dreams were incredibly prophetic. I am blown away right now. Hindsight is 20/20, so please hear me out in regard to what happened on that date:

On YHWH’s calendar, He goes off the sighted yareach (moon). The word “molad” means “month”, but it also means “moon”. Two FULL (complete, total) moladot (plural form of “molad”) from when you had that dream would have put you at February 8th/9th (depending on if you consider the lunar conjunction or the sighted crescent to be the new moon). EITHER WAY, “three days” AFTER the end of the “second moon” would have put you at the evening of February 12th. The Hebraic prophetic calendar day goes from sunset to sunset, so we are talking about a matter of 12 hours’ difference here. People will argue this, but it simply DOESN’T MATTER if you are calculating it based on the molad or the yareach, because the yareach was sighted on the evening of 1 Adar. (9 February 2016). Count THREE DAYS AFTER THAT DATE. What do you get? The 4th of Adar. What was the 4th of Adar on our Gregorian Calendar?

SUNSET FEBRUARY 12TH TO SUNSET FEBRUARY 13TH 2016.

What happened on that date???

According to Wikipedia, “Justice Antonin Scalia died in his sleep on the night of February 12 or the morning of February 13, 2016, following an afternoon of quail hunting and dining at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Shafter, Texas. He was pronounced dead of apparent natural causes.”

Your dreams, my friend, prophesied the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

May YHWH bless you and keep you
May YHWH make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you
May YWHH lift up His countenance toward you and give you HIS shalom,
In the name of Yahshua Ha’Mashiach!

April 5, 2016 2:51 PM

Thanks for sharing that Grace. Your finding is very interesting and could be the correct interpretation of the dream, but there are lots of ways to look at this. She had this dream on November 29, so if we count new moons there was one on December 11 and January 9, so adding three days would be January 12. If we count full moons, there was one on December 25 and January 23, so adding three days would be January 26. If we throw out the partial lunar months and start counting at the end of the first full lunar month, we would then have new moons on January 9 and February 8, which gets us to February 11. We had full moons on January 23 and February 22, which gets us to February 25.

My lunar dates were found on this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/

Cherry
Cherry
September 21, 2016 3:34 AM

So i just woke up to a similar dream only mine was way more graphic and scary. The first thing i can remember happening was this odd creature flying about and then it came to me, it looked like a dragon and then when i went inside the house to show it to people they were a bit freaked. Then as i left that situation i got thrown into this evening time and i got told that in two moons and three days it will happen. They also said that one of the moons will be a blood moon. And then i got told that the only way to evade this is to go into a carriage with an eagle on the side of it, but only go in there when the time is up not before. All else i could remembervis that when people got cut they would turn into these skeleton like people who were after you(basically the z- word) its kinda creepy that you had the same two moons three days, theme.

JanieP
JanieP
February 2, 2016 6:54 PM

James’ comment about Feb 3 made me realize that the moon that an African man sees would become full (Jan 23) and then gradually wane back into darkness in its cycle. The second full moon that I wrote about that appeared on Jan 23 will “disappear” as it finishes its cycle on Feb 8. Three days later is Feb. 11. May our Lord Jesus guide us and watch over us not only on that day, but each and every day.
“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” 1 Cor. 13:12
“I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Psalm 16:8

Betty
February 2, 2016 4:45 PM

Maybe this terror is the new Zika virus. It’s just been recently reported and it’s spreading rapidly.

JanieP
JanieP
January 20, 2016 12:41 AM

I am still pondering the “two moons” from the dream that Denika Alston had in late November– which incidentally was after the November full moon. I appreciate the fact that she did not want to pin a date; however, this date seemed so obvious to me and I keep reflecting back about it as I read other posts on this site.
There was a full moon in December and the second one this next Saturday. I believe an African tribesman would count by what he would see in nature around him. Marking time, he would count the full moon once a month as “a moon.” “In two moons and three days, it will come.” Remember she specifically saw a calendar and had to remember that was the date the African approached her with terror in his eyes with his message. The second full moon from the night of her dream is on Saturday night Jan. 23, ‘2016 at 8:46pm on the east coast USA. Then three days would bring us to Tues. January 26. Will we the body of Christ pray and intercede that this next Tuesday will be a plain old ho-hum day and “It will NOT come” to bring terror to this African’s eyes–and ours?
Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.”
Proverbs 1:32-33 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me (wisdom) will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

Darin H
Darin H
January 27, 2016 10:40 AM

The third day would have started last night and would end tonight at 8:46 pm ET. I will keep looking for the Feb 3 comment but JanieP makes sense with three days after the second full moon.

January 20, 2016 1:23 AM

That is very interesting and makes a lot of sense. Someone else calculated it differently and came up with February 3, but either way it is very soon. Thanks Janie!

January 9, 2016 8:38 AM

You are welcome Tony. Joe, God is gracious and merciful. We all see and prophesy in parts. That’s why this website is so important, because the parts become a “whole”. The Lord has brought together all his hidden vessels for such a time as this. We all need each other. Thank you for the kind compliments. Shalom

Bill Weather
January 9, 2016 7:59 AM

Thankyou Phanuel for this update. I posted it at our Facebook group End Times Investing. We are focused on wealth for ministry and this new information can help us as a factor in fulfilling our commission to be faithful stewards in Joseph/Noah type ministry. Also, tptb would want to wait till after tax season in April before they really collapse it, so people will be more willing to pay their taxes before the famine hits. If it came down to taxes or food, well, the .gov wouldn’t get that money, so the more radical crash period will be may and june…. makes sense in the natural as well.

January 8, 2016 10:26 PM

I believe what was supposed to happen in August, September, October, November, December 2015 (the Black horse rider)…has now been shifted to January, February, March, April, May 2016. The stock market will continue to trend down per Edwards dream and eventually collapse into free fall in May. The resulting chaos will lead to bank runs and eventually a Bank Holiday in June. This will just the beginning of our difficulties. God help us all. Shalom

Joe
Joe
January 9, 2016 5:52 AM

Phanuel you were one of the few who warned about a delay in judgement till 2016.Please continue writing what Lord is revealing to you.Also hope James publishes your comments as articles.

Tony
Tony
January 8, 2016 10:50 PM

Thanks Phanuel. Now we have a much clear picture.God is still in charge and has a plan for us.So we can be hopeful.Shalom!

January 8, 2016 9:16 AM

I believe the “two moons and three days” represents the next new moons from Nov 29th. The first moon fell on Dec 11 and the second will fall on Jan 10. Then add three days to Jan 10. The date could be Jan 12 or Jan 13 depending on how you count. This also confirms the Jan 16th famine date. Shalom

January 8, 2016 12:35 PM

That is very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

January 8, 2016 5:19 PM

Hope you are doing well brother. Haven’t caught up with you in a while. Difficult times ahead in America. Shalom

Tony
Tony
January 8, 2016 7:22 PM

Hi Phanuel, I think it may be the right time to share your dreams about DAX and Heng Shing Index. Please!

January 8, 2016 10:03 PM

Hi, Tony. I have a lot to share so bear with me. During September 2015, I received some dreams and revelations that the crash was delayed till 2016 (extension of grace). I had a dream on April 25th 2014 that was confirmed by another person’s dream (during September 2015) and ties in nicely with Edward’s rock dream. First, let’s talk about the DAX and Hang Seng. On September 23rd, 2015 I saw in a vision police in riot gear running because the DAX had collapsed. On September 29th, 2015, I had a dream about a few patients of mine. Their names were written on a list from top to bottom. I knew this list was related to the asian market collapse. I heard Hang Seng as I woke up. The dream focused on the patient on top of the list and the one on bottom of the list. They were the only two patients I remembered from the dream. Then I perceived in my spirit to look at their birthdays. The patient on top of the list was born on 12/29 and the one on the bottom was born on 11/17. This was a revelation that time frame of the collapse was between December 29th 2015 to November 17th 2016. I will continue below….. Shalom

January 8, 2016 10:16 PM

Now it gets very interesting. So the dream on April 25th 2014 was as follows. My Pastor (at the time) was telling the church a Bank Holiday was coming in June. Then I was telling the Pastor and another person about a dream I had around tax day. My dad was running to the bank wearing just a towel to withdraw money. Then I was talking to a lady in church that the dollar will be devalued by 40 % after the Bank Holiday. At that time the dream seemed so imminent and I thought it would be fulfilled in 2014. When it didn’t come to pass I sort of forgot about it until September 2015. Another person said they had a dream about a Bank Holiday in June and a 40% devaluation of the dollar. Then came Edward’s dream that focused on May and the rock breaking apart after falling through the 15th floor. My spirit bore great witness to his dream. Now Ali Winters and Matt Smith have brought some more confirmation. I will continue below…Shalom

January 8, 2016 6:58 PM

Yes, I thank God for each day He has given to kindly prepare us for the days ahead. More of Him makes everything better.