Trump Cannot Save This Country, But Jesus Could

Trump_Jesus

Is your hope in Donald Trump or in Jesus?

I tell you the truth, Trump cannot save this country, but Jesus could. The whole reason this country is in the shape it’s in is because she did not want to follow God any more.

The government of America has made many laws against the Most High God, but now they are making laws for a foreign god – allah.

People of America who call yourselves “Christians,” Attention! Persecution is coming and there will be no more luke warmness, you will either be “on fire” for Jesus or you will be totally cold toward Him.

Even if The LORD were to allow Trump to win, would it change anything? Would the people’s hearts be turned back to Jesus or would they just keep going down the slippery slope of sin? The Lord gave this country since 9-11-01 to repent and turn back to Him . Very few did. How long did the repentance last? Is America not in deeper sin than on 9-10-01 ? I know that it IS! The Father cannot protect this country anymore, because of His law of sowing and reaping.

Do you think Trump or any other candidate is a Christian? I tell you none of them are. They would not even be able to run for office if they were not part of the beast system, which they call government.

Christians wake up! There is No Political solution to a Spiritual problem! Jesus has been warning His church for over a hundred years to turn away from sin and turn back to Him. Very few have listened. The Lord has been very merciful and gracious toward America, even made her the most powerful and prosperous nation in the world.

She was so beautiful and pure when she was young , she loved and respected her Husband. She committed her life to honoring and obeying Him. As time went on, He lavished her with blessing after blessing. She was treated like royalty because of His great love for her. When others came against her, He would always be there to defend her and her enemies would go running.

She and He had a love that no one could break, so it seemed. It was then she got her first fix of greed and lust and she was “hooked”. Her Husband told her, “No,” sternly many times, but she had to have her fix. She waited at night till He looked like He was sleeping and she slipped out to the parties and nightclubs to get another fix. She had to have MORE and MORE and MORE ! She started staying out all night and then for days and then for weeks at a time. Then she would come home and her loving Husband would forgive her and love her.

One day she told him she wasn’t coming back because His rules were too harsh for her to live by. She wanted freedom to do whatever she pleased. Oh how she has rebelled like a dirty Whore selling herself to the highest bidder and forgetting her first love, her ever faithful Husband who longed for her to return home so He could clean her up and forgive her and love her once again.

I tell you the Husband has had ENOUGH!

He has cut her off from His provision. At first, she gets by and even earns enough to pay her bills and get her fixes regularly. Then things start to change. It gets harder and harder to make ends meet. She has to start borrowing money, a little at first, but she will surely pay it back. She has AAA+ credit rating.

She has to lower her price so she doesn’t lose her customers. She sells her gold ring given to her by her husband.

She is now having a hard time because she is Not “America the Beautiful” anymore. She shows the wrinkles and graying of old age. She has been beaten and abused by men that wish her harm.

She looks in every dark alley way and corner for someone who will pay her enough to get her next fix. She is an addict. She uses so much that she is indebted to every dealer around.

One day her credit is cut off and her debt is called. She has no money to pay so the men all start to take there shots at her until she falls. She lay in the street beaten and left for dead, cold, hungry, dirty, and afraid. She will never be able to pay back what she owes, so she is sold off into slavery. There she will repent of her ways and turn back to her faithful Husband, the Most High God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will take her back, but she will not be as she was. She will be battered, bruised, scared, and humbled.

There will be “terrorist” attacks on America this year . The country will be under martial law . Obama will cancel the 2016 election just until things get back to “normal.” Things will never go back to “normal” until Obama reveals himself as the antichrist, starts to persecute Christians, and introduces the mark of the beast. No one can buy or sell unless they have that mark.

Natural disasters will take place one after another. When we are down, that is when our enemies will attack from all sides.

THE GREATEST REVIVAL THE WORLD HAS KNOWN WILL THEN TAKE PLACE. The Holy Spirit will be imparted beyond measure on every true Born Again believer and miracles as never seen before will occur by the millions.

Let me ask you my friend, ARE YOU READY?

Trump ain’t gonna get it done.

JESUS WILL.

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so in December 2015 he started a blog site called Holy Spirit Wind.

Linda Courtney
October 11, 2016 11:00 PM

God bless you Jeff for this message. For eight years, since before Obamas “election” I’ve been deep in research as hopefully God’s Holy Spirit has guided me. I’m 74, and have been saved for forty eight years. As I compare the modern days Prophets, it is evident the vast majority are agreeing with your message on this page. The most trusted person to me, is an older Christian Saint, Glenda Jackson.

However, there are many such Prophets who say there will be no new President placed in office this January 2017. I think it’s now become a waste of precious TIME to speculate on “who” the next President will be.

What will really happen I can’t say, other than the strongest words the Lord gave me AND others is this sentence. “AS A STREAK OF LIGHTENING SO SHALL THE CHANGE COME TO AMERICA,” Get ready people of God, and draw close to Jesus Christ. Alert your loved ones that time is fast slipping by for our era of peace and plenty.

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 12:49 AM

The literal hebrew translation of Barack Hussein Obama is “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven” Luke 10:18
God Bless You!

DaveW
October 12, 2016 8:37 AM

And the number of his name is 666 (18 letters).

Robert
Robert
October 13, 2016 10:49 AM

666-the number of man. Human beings, carbon based life form. Carbon 12 to be exact, 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons. The number of his name? What is “his” name? Human beings-666. We are in an age of self worship. Mankind now has a we can concur anything type of attitude with our science and technology. Could it be that the name of the ac in the flesh has the number 666 not because his actual name but because he is now or soon to be in a human body? What is he going to do? Push humanity further into self worship and fool people. Just like he did the fallen, he is going to convince mankind into thinking they can become their own gods.

Paul
Paul
October 12, 2016 9:50 AM

True! I’ve tried Barack Hussein Obama in 10 different languages. None come to 666. What does this mean?

Alesha
Alesha
October 12, 2016 12:15 PM

Barack=6 Hussei=6 n+Obama=6 total of 18 Letters. The number of his name.

John
October 12, 2016 3:45 PM

If the number of letters in a person’s name identifies the antichrist, look at the name of this former President: Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6).

Sylvia Rodgers
Sylvia Rodgers
October 15, 2016 4:38 AM

Sylvia. Jeff you almost sound like you want this to happen, remember life and
death is in the power of the tongue. Without faith we cannot please Almighty God. Faith never gives up, Stand up like Abraham and plead with God, for your country. I do not live in America, and 87 year old women no husband, and am fighting for your country, with the Armour of God and the Spiritual Weapons Almighty God has given us. God is merciful, and his mercy is from everlasting to everlasting.. AMEN AMEN AMEN. THANK YOU LORD.

Sylvia Rodgers
Sylvia Rodgers
October 17, 2016 4:04 AM

Yes nearly all christians know very well Donald Trump himself would not get
the job done, but God does use people to get things done, God willing DonaldTruimp will be the next President of America. Millions of people are praying and voting for Donald Trump to put the enemy out of the Whitehouse.

mick
mick
October 12, 2016 1:00 PM

Media touting Trump’s conquest of christians. He is dividing and conquering them. Those who follow Yeshua, and those who still want to follow man.

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 2:47 PM

Sadly most still want to follow man. Remember Israel wanted a king like all the other nations, they just wanted to be like the rest of the world.
Jesus says Come out and be ye separate!
Separate=Holy
Be ye holy as I AM holy
How many “Christians” want to do that today?

GERTY BATES
GERTY BATES
October 22, 2016 7:12 AM

OH YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH OF GOD!! YES I AGREE!! IT IS ABOUT HIS! HOLINESS! WHICH IS SO HARD TO FIND!

Miranda
October 12, 2016 1:46 PM

I think the issue is one of the heart. If a person is looking at Trump to save everything then that is a bug mistake because JESUS IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR. But many are looking to stand for what is right and even though Trump is flawed, as we all are until God’s work is completed in us, then he is our only option for standing for what is right as pertaining to this election. We have to think about the Supreme Court (which I don’t even like calling them because God is the Supreme Court and Judge) and what is at stake here. Many think oh well we can get it right next time. Well we don’t know if there will be a next time and I don’t think there will so this could be it! I just don’t want us to drop the ball! If God will allow and Trump would really get rid of the Johnson amendment and Roe V Wade and put in CONSERVATIVE GOD FEARING Supreme Court justices then what is the problem? We all know what Hillary will do and it is not pretty!!!!!!! At least we would have stood for the Lord no matter what happens in this nation, only God knows!

Cali
Cali
October 12, 2016 4:46 PM

I think a lot of Christians are not looking to Trump as a savior of America but that it will give us 4 more years perhaps, some i guess do.
Trump is the better choice so go vote for Trump and than leave it in God’s hands.

I know that America deserves judgement but i also know how mercyful He is, so who am i to say “when”.

Cali
Cali
October 12, 2016 6:13 PM

(( But I agree with Jeff of course!
I just know we have to be ready no matter what, darkness is going to get darker Trump or no Trump,( especially with no Trump) , because it’s Bible ))

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 2:48 PM

Amen Miranda!
God Bless You!

Peggy A.
October 12, 2016 9:04 AM

There is a very sobering Sunday, 10/9/2016 message from Pastor Benjamin Faircloth. The Lord gave him the title: “In Three More Weeks.” The actual word from the Lord starts about the 4 minute mark of the audio and ends about the 10 minute mark. It is well worth listening to.

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 10:47 AM

Thank you Peggy ! Someone else told me that I guess I better give it a listen.
God bless you!

Natalie
Natalie
October 16, 2016 5:10 PM

Hello Jeff! My name is Natalie and I live in London. I have written a comment on another z3 post that may be of interest to you. It concerns the upcoming US elections and what I believe the Lord has revealed to me about an impending destruction of New York. This is the link to my comment which is dated October 16th: https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-york-city-phases/

God bless you!

Peggy A.
October 13, 2016 7:42 AM

A day or so after listening to Pastor Faircloth’s message, I received it in my inbox as “food for thought” from BETTE STEVENS (Z3 author), too.

Peggy A.
October 12, 2016 6:52 AM

A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2016
“You have been dumbed down by your government. Forces of darkness have worked tirelessly to deceive and trick; now millions lie in their grasp.

Grievous days approaching, your actions will not allow it to be otherwise. Would that you could be blessed of the LORD, but it cannot be. Wickedness must come to an end. A fork ahead in the road. What will be the choice you make? Will you see with the spirit or will carnal man continue to rule your heart? The greatness of God will not be overshadowed by the foolishness of man.

Swiftly comes change to this nation; to all nations who have chosen the unrighteous among them as leaders. You have indeed been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

The banks have overflowed in filth yet man remains silent. None rise up to condemn the sins of their nation.”

NEVER cease to praise Him, for He is worthy of ALL praise.!!.

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” I Corinthians 10:31

“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.” Habakkuk 2:14

“Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.” Hebrews13:20-21

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 2:55 PM

Thank you Peggy!

Nancy Trimble
October 12, 2016 8:49 AM

Good article Jeff! If I may add my two cents, I know God gives me insight sometimes within other ‘things’, in the natural. This may sound silly to some, but this morning when I went out to feed my chickens, I threw corn down on the ground and felt burdened by alot of these things. Immediately I saw ‘within’ the scattered corn what looked like the pattern of the Milky Way and then focused on a rock sticking up out of the ground. I felt like the Holy Spirit told me this will be the coming asteroid and it is coming sooner than we all think and when it does it will shake up everything and everyone to the core on this earth. I asked Him for more confirmation on this and I know there have been alot of prophecies about this coming too. I also got the same feeling the last two mornings with the sunrise and the way the clouds were moving in like He was telling me the light is about to be snuffed out on this country, the storm is moving in. A very bright red sky with dark grey clouds. Stay alert and vigilant to what is about to come.

Peggy A.
October 12, 2016 9:01 AM

Nancy,
Thanks for sharing. I totally believe you. God uses things in the natural world to speak to us of Prophetic pictures.

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 3:40 PM

I know this is coming too, many prophet and seers have spoken of it.
I believe it will cause the 3 days of darkness.
Thanks and God Bless Nancy!

Peggy A.
October 13, 2016 7:51 AM
Robert
Robert
October 12, 2016 12:09 AM

Doesn’t matter who is elected. This country has embraced sin and wickedness too such an extent that only God is capable of cleaning up this cesspool.

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 6:02 AM

Amen to that Robert!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 13, 2016 6:12 PM

Yes, you are right in that the country has slipped into a cesspool as part of the world wide falling away, but, it does matter how people vote here in America.

To throw up our hands is to say to God, we are defeated and we don’t want to stand in the gap, we can’t believe in that God can use men and women as vessels, sort of in disgust is not the response a loving God will accept.

Here’s the deal, God is still mighty to save…He wants to work through us, our prayers, and to check our hearts as well as those things we invite Him into by prayer. We just got to get out of the way and pray Thy will be done if we are in doubt or don’t know what else to say.

Randi Moxley
Randi Moxley
October 15, 2016 3:28 PM

When God wants to judge a Nation, He hands them over to wicked rulers nust as He did with sinful and disobedient Israel. This is just the beginning of Gods judgment on our land. Trump and Hillary are working for the same ppl. They have so many Americans fooled.

Its sad that as Watchman, we sound the alarm as God tells us too. Your making it seem as if we want His judgments to come and that couldnt be farther from the truth. You must know a Watchmans heart… We love the lost and a big part of a watchmans duty is to pray for mercy and cry out to Abba Father b/c He has shown us what’s coming.

Voting wont help. How can we as Holy Spirit filled Saints, vote for Trump or Hillary, when they are both evil? It makes no sense. My prayer is for more time and for Fathers Will to be done, not ours.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 15, 2016 5:56 PM

Hi Randi, you mentioned as a watchman we sound the alarm. You tell me I must know a watchman’s heart. Are you a watchman?

Here is the thing, Randi, I am praying for mercy, but I am praying for the salvation of the lost, and in a particular way for Mr. Trump’s salvation, and I also am petitioning for more time for those that don’t yet know Him, and I am willing to pray for Trump until released from the assignment.

I don’t agree in this one thing that you stated above, that Trump and Clinton are working for the same people. Yes, there is deception underlying many political agendas, and of one we can be sure, but to state as a fact that the other serves satan, and the people who are his minions, is standing in a place that I would not.

I am sorry that you feel that I am making it seem as if you want judgement to come, but you say it’s farther from the truth, and it is the same for me, judgements will come and continue to intensify, But, judgement comes first to the church, and I believe the church is in a time
of testing.

With God nothing is impossible.

Randi Moxley
Randi Moxley
October 15, 2016 7:48 PM

You are highly deceived Miss Karen Sue. You have no idea what your Mr. Trump is all about. May your blinders be removed in Yeshuas name. Prepare, repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Jesus is coming, READY OR NOT.

Im sorry but the way you speak of Trump sets a fire in my soul. I wouldn’t dare idol anyone the way you seem to do with Trump. Jesus is who I live and breathe and Praise and GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO. All I hear is Trump, Trump, Trump. I’m sold out for Jesus and it seems your heart isnt. That’s whats wrong with the Church today! And you surely are correct that judgment starts in the House of God FIRST!!! For He is going to sift and separate!! ENOUGH OF TRUMP!!! JESUS IS COMING! JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS is ALL that matters. I wanted to make up for all the times you typed Trumps name to bring Jesus up to par. Repent! Goodbye and good day!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 16, 2016 6:38 AM
Randi, Do you hear yourself? I see that you are angry with me for not agreeing that the candidates serve the same people. You have attacked me and my faith publicly here. You have suggested that I am deceived and that I am an idolator. You have judged my heart. You have rebuked me. I am not troubled that you have attacked me personally and publicly for myself, but for you. You have vented on me your frustration, I assume it is about the election, if there is one, and that I choose to exercise my right to vote, a privilege for which I give honor to God. I am a Christian first, and an American. People are becoming weary and even sick with all the tension and scandals being exposed. I am not without grieving myself, but you are actually asking me to defend myself and my faith. My faith is in Christ my Redeemer. Jesus is the only Savior and there is no other. Yes, He is coming soon. But if you are going to yell in caps, let it be in praise with love and rejoicing, not in accusations and condemnation. Neither of the candidates are an idol in my heart. I do not hate either one of them, but we are commanded to pray for our enemies. I know one will bring devastation proven by her track record, and it will come immediately in many ways, as for the other, that is still to be determined, yet I know that Jesus is not far off, and in that I rejoice. We are to rejoice and thank God for all things, and persecution is one that deserves praise as well. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and will not use His name in… Read more »
Randi Moxley
Randi Moxley
October 16, 2016 9:02 PM

I’m not even going to further the coversation. Please forgive me for all my wrongdoing. You be Blessed Karen Sue. Shalom.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 17, 2016 5:30 AM

Randi, I woke up this morning hoping for you and praying for you. Sister, Your apology is accepted and is like a cool breeze in the evening after a hot day in the sun. Yes, I call you sister. Like any family, squabbles do happen from time to time, but we will not speak of this again, as if it never happened.

Likewise, be blessed in the Lord for He surely has blessed us.

Peggy A.
October 16, 2016 9:38 AM

Karen Sue,
I have read your articles as a Z3 Author and also many of your comments over the past year and I have a great deal of respect for all that you write. God bless you!

Also, I copied this statement that you made above because it reminded me of a book I just read that is filled with awesome insight relative to your statement. It is called “Operating in the Courts of Heaven” by Robert Henderson. You can find him talking about this on Sid Roth Television Archives. The book was so good that it “blew me away.” It seems to me to be truly end-time REVELATION “for such a time as this.” (Esther 4:14)

Part 2 of that book is called “Unlocking Destinies from the Courts of Heaven.” I am reading that one right now.

” I petition the Lord, and go before the throne of grace for the sake of those still in darkness, because even in this dark hour, God is mighty to save. How do I know this? By the in working of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God that teaches me and tempers me and always points to Jesus.”

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 16, 2016 2:41 PM
Peggy, Thank you for the encouragement. The Esther 4:14 reference is precious to me and made me tear up. I hope this will bless you. I read a book that a friend gave me several years ago. I cried through the entire book and was deeply impressed and greatly moved by it. It is one called Intercessor by Rees Howell. The book may be out of print, but I found a website today that breaks down the teachings of it. I’ll include the link and also the basics so you have them and others may be interested as well. Principles of intercession by Rees Howells. The intercessor must become responsible for the prayer that the Holy Spirit gives them. They must ‘pray through’ until the prayer is answered. They cannot walk away from the prayer – it is their responsibility and it is the Holy Spirit who intercedes through the willing servant. -Identification with the subject of intercession . -as the crucifixion of self proceeds, intercession begins. -The Holy Spirit can take the intercessor into extremes to fulfil the intercession. Examples are Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Hosea, who are some of the great intercessors of the Bible.Agony in intercession. “If it dies, it brings forth much fruit” -Jesus. -Authority. The intercessor finds a place of prevailing prayer with God. -The gained position of intercession can be used in other prayer situations. -Entering the ‘grace of faith.’ The measureless realms of God’s grace are open for the intercessor to prevail. upon. -God gives you a prayer that you are responsible to pray through. -When the Lord shows you the prayer, you are committed to it whatever the cost is and for how ever long it takes. -Intercession is completely voluntary. You are never forced into prayer. The intercessor needs to be… Read more »
Brother Steven
October 11, 2016 11:48 PM

I would like to believe and do make myself believe that God will provide and protect His true Remnant during this period of time. It’s all too true about America’s past and present; it’s unescapable. As far as O being the anti-Christ, I believe it’s very possible that at some future point the Devil will indwell him, but he is not the anti-Christ at present (in my view). From this moment on, there will be no normalcy or going back to the good ole days of America’s glory or easy street way of life. We have been already taken over, devoured and incarcerated.
It seems only the born again Christians know that we are already ensnared by the violence and spirit of this age. We have become as common and wicked as any other Nation. We have lost our salt, savor and our special standing in this world. To quote a word from the Book of Revelation that applies to America: “Woe”.

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 12:55 AM

Steve, yes the remnant., the bride, the wise virgins will be protected and they will bring in the final harvest with the glory of God upon them I can’t wait!
God Bless You!

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 12:59 AM

Just so everyone knows, this was given to me January 6 2016

Jen G
Jen G
October 11, 2016 11:02 PM

Beautiful and powerful truth! My spirit was completely on fire as I was reading this. I can feel an absolutely amazing acceleration of the Holy Spirit preparing us (the Remnant) for what’s now at our door. God bless you, Jeff!

Jeff Byerly
October 12, 2016 12:51 AM

Thank You and God Bless You Jen!

Dusty Jeans
Dusty Jeans
October 17, 2016 7:47 PM
I was thinking of not voting at this election as I have always voted since 18 year olds were allowed to in 1972…I was befuddled and decided to ask the Lord who should be my choice.A couple of days later I got up and the Spirit seemed to take me by the back of my shirt collar and and headed me straight to my bible on the table and turned me to Isaiah 45:1,2…The Lord says to his anointed Cyrus,whose right hand I have holden,to subdue nations before him and I will loose the loins of kings,to open before thee the 2 leaved gates:and the gates shall not be shut.v2:I will go before thee and make the crooked places straight.I will cut in pieces the gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron….. After reading Is;45 and then checking history on this guy Cyrus,I find God chose Cyrus to whoop total destruction on the Medes and Babylonians who were not your neighborhood wimps…What I believe we are seeing with the exposure of the gov. leaders and Trump is the condition America is in.I believe Trump if he is a type of Cyrus, is in training for the next election after Hillarys term is up from this election.Trump was probably meant for this election as 45th president since it coincides with Is:45…but because Is 45:13 goes on to say ..I have raised him up in righteousness and will direct all his ways:he shall build my city and shall let go all my captives,not for price or reward,says the Lord of hosts …he will remain in preparation for the next time. All I want,as do you,is a Patriot and a Flag waiver,someone who will be for the people and build our military up again,restore the economy etc…..and despite all… Read more »