Prophetic Dream Reveals Transfer of Great Wealth to the Righteous

money

At 3:00 AM last night, while spending some time with the Lord, I began asking Him to teach me how to steward His resources well. I repented for any times when I was not a good steward over the resources that He entrusted to my family and I asked Him to help me to be faithful with everything that He gives us (money, time, ministry, etc). So while praying, I fell into a deep sleep and had the following dream.

I was in the lobby of a bank. It was dark outside and very late at night; past business hours around 9:30 PM. The bank was preparing to close and I was there to make a very small deposit. The bank associates met with customers one at a time in their offices and it felt like I was waiting a long time for my turn to be called into an office.

Finally, it was my turn to be serviced and I deposited a small amount into my account. However, I saw on a large screen that the new balance in my account said, “6 million”.

I thought surely this was a mistake and I brushed it off. Suddenly a banker came out to the lobby with my deposit slip and said, Thank you ma’am, your deposit has been made.”

Then he continued with a burst of excitement, “Is there anything else I can do for you, NOW THAT YOU HAVE 6 MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR ACCOUNT?”

My heart dropped in the dream and I asked, “Huh?”

He congratulated me and began to explain with great excitement that I won the bank prize and 6 million dollars was transferred into my account. I fell to my knees and laid prostrate on the floor of the bank as I wept bitterly with sincere thanksgiving to the Lord. I was so overwhelmed by His glory that I could barely move. I wasn’t impressed with the fact that I was now a millionaire, but I was in awe of the Lord’s goodness and faithfulness to entrust little ol’ me with the riches of His kingdom.

I remembered thinking as I wept, “Lord, you helped me to be faithful with little and now you can trust me with much. I can’t believe how fast you multiplied the crumbs I had and gave provision for my family.” Just as I tried to move to call my husband, my phone alarm went off and I woke up.

Interpretation:

This dream hit home with me personally because I have recently been praying about investing in a few things to position my family for what is to come.

I believe the bank staying open late, way past business hours, indicates the banking system has currently been open later than expected because the Lord has given us extra time.

It was dark outside, which indicates the spiritual nature of the season we are in and the lateness of the hour.

I waited longer than expected to meet with the bank associate, but I was awarded this large sum of money because of my patience. It felt like timing was important in this dream because it reminded me of someone winning the “1,000th customer of the year” prize or something. If I came too soon or too late, I would not have won, but the Lord orchestrated the timing to be just right so I would benefit and obtain the prize.

Even though I only deposited (sowed) a small amount, I reaped a large harvest. I believe this principle is true for all those who vow to be faithful to His kingdom purposes in the earth. Whatever this “investment” may look like; I believe the Lord will offer a high return and transfer resources from the elite hand of man (the number “6”… million), into the hands of those who are trustworthy, faithful and obedient.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Charles
June 10, 2016 10:45 PM
Z3 Family! As we prepare for the outpouring of Gods blessing and assignments, I am so encouraged by the humility, and genuineness of those God fearing saints who love God with all their being! It is so refreshing… and God has anointed each and everyone of us for the task He has for us to accomplish. He who has begun a good work in us WILL complete it! Over that past 10 months I have seen Gods work evolve in and through this Z3 family in four areas: 1. Patience: Waiting on Gods timing and surrendering to His Lordship. 2. Process: Gods revelation as to His ways and How He personally works and reveals himself in our in lives so we can hear Him more clearly every day. 3. Preparation: The key here is nothing short of total intimacy and closeness to our Heavenly Father. It is learning the Holy Fear of an amazing, powerful, compassionate and loving God. 4. Promotion: We are about to enter the Promise land; the incredible, awesome and overwhelming presence of Holy God like we have never experienced Him before. Nothing on earth can satisfy our soul and heart like surrendering to God and His goodness and mercy and grace. Let Him have His way in our life and abandoned ourselves to His heart. The transfer of wealth comes from Gods goodness to those He has prepared because The earth is the Lords and ALL that it contains ( Psalms 24:1-6) Who shall stand in His Holy Place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully. He SHALL receive a blessing from the Lord… this is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek His face!
TomP
TomP
June 11, 2016 6:21 AM

Charles….VERY well put my brother! I hit the thumbs up button several times, but it only credited you with 1…;)

It’s hard to explain, but in the past couple of days, my mind has really turned away from the financial areas. My thoughts have been more focused on sundown June, 11th thru sundown June, 13th. I have this quickening in my spirit, (almost anxiety like) waiting for these couple of days. I have this incredible feeling of anticipation for what God will be doing in my life and many others who seek Him wholeheartedly this weekend.

Blessings!

Jeff
Jeff
June 11, 2016 11:18 AM

“my mind has really turned away from the financial areas.” Ditto. I have a new peace that He’s in control. That peace makes it so much easier to keep centered on Him…. The financial stuff will take care of itself. Like He said, “while you’re sleeping”.
What a blessing to just be able to step aside and watch.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
June 11, 2016 2:00 PM

TomP: I too have had more peace in the last two weeks than i have had in months. The last couple days have been really, really peaceful, spirit wise. Thank you Jesus.
peace, brother.

Charles
June 11, 2016 7:04 AM

Tom,

May God reveal His heart to you and others who seek Him this weekend like never before!

Thank you my friend!

June 11, 2016 2:39 AM

Thanks for sharing this great word Charles. I thank God for you and everyone else who recognizes what God is doing because so many are deceived, offended by any mention of money, and being used by Satan to make false accusations.

Corrine
June 11, 2016 9:15 AM

Thank you for sharing this beautiful word Charles. Blessings to you, Corrine

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 11, 2016 6:00 AM

Amen to that Charles!!!!

Sonia
Sonia
June 11, 2016 5:43 AM

Charles, wow ! Such a beautiful and awesome post !!! Thank you so much for sharing this great word !

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
June 9, 2016 8:06 AM

As exciting as it is to read this is and also to take comfort in the fact that God looks at the heart, let us not forget that we are still capable of falling away from divine will.

Not every person appointed to a position of power and responsibility assumes his or her duties with a desire for embezzlement or evil. I like to believe, and I feel there is a basis to believe, that most start out with an intention to serve their fellow human beings, to do good for their community or for those they are responsible. Yet, and oh, how I wish it were not so, several (not all) turn rogue.

So, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, do look forward to the Lord’s blessings, do rejoice in his promises, and do take heart in his faithfulness, but let us all pray always with a humble heart lest some of us forget who was it that first fell into sin, why he fell into sin, what he was before he fell into sin, what he has become since then, and what his final destiny is to be.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 9, 2016 9:55 AM

Yes, Sujit. Let the church say amen.

Brian C
Brian C
June 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Amen to that Sujit!

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
June 9, 2016 12:33 PM

Denika,

A most encouraging dream, especially when interpreted, shared, and received with humble, servant’s heart to fund Kingdom work and the great harvest.

I believe most of the Z3 Family positioned in the markets for the coming events have been seeking guidance and direction from the Lord. As events unfold, we must die daily to self and remember that we were brought here at this time to serve His purposes.

Thanks for sharing. God bless you and your ministry!

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 9, 2016 3:56 PM

Amen! Great thoughts Wayne! Thanks for sharing!

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
June 9, 2016 11:01 AM

Thank you for sharing the above dream. However, I believe that many in the body right now are too focused on storing up treasures on this earth rather than treasures in heaven. Our middle son, age 21, had another prophetic dream last week on June 1st that lasted all night. He has now had two “tribulation dreams” as he calls them. The first dream was shared on this website on May 21st. In each of these dreams, our nation had experienced severe economic collapse. As the second dream progressed, Obama used the dire circumstances of our nation to stay the election and remain a third term. The government then began to “gas” Christians, and people were taking a tattoo to purchase goods. I have been called into a time of deep intercession for our nation with prayer and fasting. I believe with the intercession of many we can defeat much of the agenda of the enemy. We are ultimately fighting a spiritual battle.
Please watch the episode on Tru News.com with Rick Wiles regarding the opening ceremony for the Gotthard Tunnel in Switzerland that took place on June 1st. It is clear from this ceremony that most major western leaders are luciferians whose ultimate agenda is to impose the anti-Christ system of the NWO or One World Order.

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 9, 2016 4:53 PM

I understand your thoughts Julia. I am usually the last person to ever have a dream about finances because that is always the last thing on my mind with the grieving state of our planet. Most of my dreams are painfully burdensome to my heart and drive me to deep intercession. In this dream, I was not rejoicing so that I can go out and get the next best luxury car or house; I was more so in awe that Jesus was so passionate for his people that he was willing to do whatever necessary to see that his kingdom purposes are accomplished in the earth through his faithful servants. I agree, we are certainly fighting a spiritual battle however since we still live in a natural world, finances will be necessary to minister to the broken, the lost, and to nourish the body of Christ for such a time as this.

Marilee
Marilee
June 10, 2016 4:34 AM

Prayer alert: Please pray—-starting 6/10
“The posture of prayer is what I am asking for in this moment. Do all you can to pray repentance for these nations and the world. My Father’s hand is held in abeyance by prayer. Even the prayer of a little child lifting up their heart to the Father is heard, in fact – it is heard even better than most adults.” And just a note on that, guys – it would be a good idea for you mothers of small children to get the children together and pray for the world, and pray forgiveness for the sins of the world with your little ones.

“My Father honors a pure soul more than you can imagine. So, My Dear Brides, those of you who are perfecting your wedding dress for Me, I call you to pray and repent for the Nations. You are the ones who have held My heart tenderly in your own. You are the ones who have dried the tears from indifference from My cheeks. You are the ones who continually come to Me asking, ‘What can I do for you, Lord?’

Here’s that list for prayer: Miami/Florida, Caribbean islands, Turks and Caicos islands, Haiti, Cuba, Hollywood, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Tel Aviv, Russia, U.S. West & East coast.

Peggy A.
June 11, 2016 7:23 AM

It sounds like this prayer alert from Marilee are the words of Clare DuBois from New Mexico from heartdwellers.org

David H
June 11, 2016 6:03 PM

The sleeping have to wake up.

Mark Bechara
Mark Bechara
June 9, 2016 12:50 PM

Wow, that’s huge…. :0 God is warning and showing us all things in these final moments, I’m 24 and have seen a multitude of things, recent one was running from the government who was trying to chip me

Laurent
Laurent
June 22, 2016 5:13 AM

Hello. I’m Laurent and live in Belgium (Europe). I am a Christian. I’ve lived this situation a few years ago in the real life. One day I was wandeling in my town and was pushed by the Lord’s power to enter in a bank were I had a small amount, so small that I had taken no news about it for many years (less than 1000 euros). “Hello, I said, I have come to take some news about my account”. The employee said to me: “Oh Lucky man, the amount is at this days 17000 euros in obligations. What do you want to do now?” “I said: give me all this amount now in euros”. Two monthes later, there was the international Financial crisis (2008-2009?). I should have lost everything (the obligations had no value anymore). Thank you Lord ! This money allowed us to proceed with our project to buy a house for all my family.

Marilee
Marilee
June 12, 2016 4:56 PM

This morning June 12, 2016 after hearing of the shooting in Orlando, FL. Holy Spirit spoke clearly:
“I get no pleasure from the death of the unrighteous, but I will not be mocked. What one sews that shall he reap.
Orlando is just the beginning. You have been warned. REPENT, for the kingdom of God is at hand.”
awatchmanonthewallblogspot.com

The worst mass shooting incident in American history — 50 dead, 53 wounded — took place in Orlando, Florida this morning, and federal authorities are already describing it as a “terror incident.”
please keep praying

Matt D
Matt D
June 12, 2016 5:13 PM

Hi marilee, i just read about the Texas lt. Gov. Dan patrick tweeted the same thing. He got a lot of backlash. He took the tweets down. I just thought id mention it. Its about to get real ugly.

Jason09
Jason09
June 11, 2016 3:16 AM

The revaluation of currencies will be very soon announced. New gold backed money system with Chinas Gold reserves – that will be the big wealth transfer! No more slavery through money. We are becoming free more and more. And because of that wealth transfer there will also be no reason for a stock market anymore, but I dont have a feeling for the timing for that.

There will also be no more delays because the evil forces getting less and less. I believe the dreams in the past with time settings went wrong because of the evil forces and there minions who where still able to delay and delay the new money system. But the dreams from now on with time setting could be more spot on.

Mimi
Mimi
June 9, 2016 6:51 PM

What an amazing dream, I do believe its from the Lord.

About 2 weeks ago, the Lord showed me the amount of 96 Million written down on a piece of paper. I do believe the Lord is doing a wealth transfer too. I have been stuck being underemployed for the past few years. I have been asking the Lord for guidance with getting money to open my own business. I just wanted to share that a wealth transfer is coming for the Lords Children.

David H
June 11, 2016 6:17 PM

The wealth transfer must be understood in the broader context of the millennial reign of Christ characterized by overcoming (so not to be deceived by the prince of the powers of the air), with faithful obedience to Christ (endurance gained through faithfulness), and the judgment declared on behalf of God’s people (these the ones who have been given judgment are those who reign with Christ). Overcoming is essential. The economy of the Kingdom of God is not about buying and selling but about completing the works God has for us to do within God’s purpose and being obedient. Remember, to complete the work God had for the people to do, the church in Revelation first had to be overcoming.

John
John
June 11, 2016 11:20 AM

96 is has both the factors 8 and 12. Or 4 and 24. The eight is for the number of Noah’s family who found grace at the time of destruction. And the 12 is for the fulfilment of time.

Many years ago, I had a dream that I was given 4 M in two, 2M notes. That in Dollars is plenty of money and empowerment. In terms of spiritual empowerment, which I related the dream to infer, a four is for universality as in the four rivers from Eden that irrigate the entirety of the planet.

The figures are to be understood in spiritual significance, as otherwise money has no intrinsic value of itself.

7Acres
7Acres
June 10, 2016 11:48 PM

Mimi, this is interesting. The number you were shown is also a 6 (9+6=15), and (1+5=6), but with two digits. I was recently in a store and felt some weird/dark spiritual energy. When I checked out my change was $6.66. This seemed to confirm what I had just sensed. Without wanting to give full disclosure of my concern to the cashier, I told her that I hate that number, and when people have 666 in their phone number, etc. She concurred, stating something similar. Now, after reading this thread, I’m thinking that perhaps I’ll be getting a triple portion (with regard to the three digits), although I could only imagine as to why. I’m not particularly good with money, and not overly interested in it, except with how it relates to the social question, and in immediately supporting/sustaining oneself. I was pondering if there’s something to this pattern; 1,2,3, digits of the same number, with regard to a portion of blessing/jubilee.

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 10, 2016 4:44 AM

Wow Mimi, with 96 million you can practically buy your own colony! Instead of Jamestown, you could call it Harvesttown! Lol! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
June 9, 2016 6:39 AM

I would like to suggest that the Z3 contributors listen to the following interview with Rob Kirby. I got to the 23 minute mark and said I must post this link. He is an expert economist. If you do not understand the economic system, or even if you think you do, this is educational. Topics include the ESF, the U.S.Treasury,
one of the things that happened during the ’08 crash, the New World Order, the globalists, the collapsing economic system which he says is on the brink, gold and precious metals, and more. I must warn that he does get emotional at some points because he is so angry at the thievery. What he discusses from the secular world is a compliment to what we are being shown by the Lord in the spiritual world. He talks about a financial crises so big that something like this has never been seen in history. And he says it is right around the corner. God bless. My gift is to TEACH. The Lord says we perish for lack of knowledge. When the whole thing comes apart, non Christian people will want an explanation. We as Christians, must be able to explain what really is happening as part of our witness. We can say the Lord taught us and we prepared ahead of time. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmNc6u4fwc

Timothy
Timothy
June 9, 2016 3:12 PM

Edana, I agree. I listened to the interview with Rob Kirby yesterday (I always enjoy Rob’s insights) and found this interview particularly interesting. Rob has good insight into Derivatives (as I believe he used to trade/settle them). He indicated that Silver is quite undervalued and that he wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘power’s that be’ turn off the computer algorithms which currently prop up the Stock Market and suppress the paper metals price. I couldn’t help but think of the dream that James shared via his article entitled “Warning: Sudden Economic Collapse…” where the ‘table’ is flipped over on the U.S. representatives when hearing Rob’s comments.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 10, 2016 4:14 AM

They are always selling (precious metal) paper contracts (that they make out of thin air, like Fed paper money) to try to keep the price down. Several people (including Jim Willie) state that this will come to a close soon, especially since China is entering the gold/precious metals market fix. At the moment one can buy futures contracts, but one is never allowed take delivery (when they expire). These precious metal commodities don’t exist, yet they are bought and sold as if they were in existence (hence the importance of buying physical silver and gold which is not stored in a “safe location” like a safety deposit box) . Soros (it is said) is buying gold mining stocks (to fool others?)

Corrine
June 9, 2016 9:22 PM

Wow, I agree that what Rob Kirby said about them turning off the algorithms and computers does sound like what James saw in his dream! We are getting very close . Blessings, Corrine

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 9, 2016 4:00 PM

I had the opportunity to listen in and he had interesting perspectives. Thanks for sharing Edana!

Lee
Lee
June 9, 2016 10:20 AM

Edana, that is a great video/interview. Rob is usually pretty even keeled, so I was surprised at those particular “bursts of emotions”.

Greg Hunter has interviewed Rob Kirby a number of times and those can be found here:

James
James
June 10, 2016 8:50 AM

Where is the scripture(s) in the bible that talk about a great wealth transfer??????

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
June 10, 2016 10:57 PM

I think Proverbs 13:22 gives you all the evidence you need in black and white. But I don’t think a black-and-white answer is what you were looking for. I think you want to know why would God orchestrate a wealth transfer. Even, if he actually would.

Let me draw your attention to Genesis 22:16–18. That was Abraham’s reward for his obedience.

Let me also draw your attention to 2 Chronicles 1:11–12. That was Solomon’s reward for being concerned with governing God’s chosen people.

Also see John 21:5–6. That was the disciples’ reward for their obedience to a simple command, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” I’ll leave you to determine how many were the “some.”

If we can take anything away from these passages, it is that there is no limit to what God can do and no limit to how he can reward those who obey him and above all are concerned with his kingdom.

Blessings!

Charles
June 10, 2016 11:18 PM

Two verses among many that come to mind regarding Gods transfer of wealth: Proverbs 8:21 ” To endow those who love me with wealth , That I may fill their treasuries” and Isaiah 60:5 “Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will thrill and rejoice because the aboundance of the sea will be turned to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you”

Phanuel also added verse 6 and there are many more, but it only applies to those who are pursuing God and surrendered to His will so He can accomplish His purposes through those He has chosen.

Hope that helps….

Deb M
Deb M
June 10, 2016 6:31 PM

Proverbs 13:22

Phanuel
Phanuel
June 10, 2016 9:12 AM

Isaiah 60:11
Isaiah 60: 6
Those who have eyes to see can see it. Shalom