“You have entered the Time of Judgments and now shall all lands be judged.”

Ring the bell, sound the trumpet, for the Lord of Hosts has spoken. You have entered the Time of Judgments and now shall all lands be judged. All lands shall receive the fruit of their doings. Every people shall I now judge, saith the Lord of Hosts.

Prepare for war in your lands for a great war is coming and no man shall be exempt from the effects thereof. All lands shall suffer in this great war. Through wars I judge nations, and through wars some are lifted up, and some are put down. Prepare for war.

The time has come, I will wait no longer to judge your wicked ways.

Watch and pray, My people. Pray that you will be counted worthy to escape those things that are to come.

Ezekiel 5:7-9
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.
9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.

Ezekiel 5:16-17
16 When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread:
17 So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee: and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it.

Psalm 9:16-18
16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Luke 21:34-36
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Simon
Simon
June 27, 2017 5:45 am

Upon reading this post, I was immediately put in mind of the 90 year old Norwegian woman’s vision, written down in 1968

This is what she saw:“I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced…

Time to trim toes wicks.

Nancy Trimble
June 27, 2017 10:49 pm

I feel like something is coming very soon, I agree it could start this year, I have a feeling about the 4th of July, like it will be our last one to ‘celebrate’ as we know it. All the warnings about the ‘fall is the beginning of the fall’ keep coming to mind. Way too many events coming up in the heavens to ignore the facts. God is showing us in so many ways that we need to heed the warnings. Better to be prepared to some extent but we especially need to be prepared spiritually so we can handle it.

Lydia Hodge
June 28, 2017 10:00 am

Nancy this reminds me of a dream I had approximately a year and a half ago. I dreamed I was sleeping and I woke and looked out my bedroom window. There was fire and explosions going off on the ground and I could see military personnel walking around in it and I said we are under attack and I looked to the sky and I knew it was the Fourth of July. I then said it is the Fourth of July. I wasn’t given a year but I thought the dream meant we were either going to get attacked on the Fourth or we were going to get attacked and it would effect our freedoms or both.

Tom
Tom
July 1, 2017 1:13 am

Lydia, I had a dream earlier this year and had posted it regarding 2 missles flying overhead ( it was dark out ) one was lower and big the other looked smaller because it was flying higher up. I live northwest of Lansing in MI ( about 45 mins away) and the missles came from the northwest heading south east, bigger one looked like it was heading to Lansing the other towards Detroit. Within about 20 seconds of seeing the larger one I saw a bright flash with a mushroom cloud. Since it was dark only way I saw mushroom cloud was because of the bright flash. No sound was heard I told my wife we had to go and she was getting a couple things together and within about 40 seconds of impact a big fog of smoke rolled in and it smelt like Fireworks… Very intetesting, Anyways after smelling that very distint smell I woke up from a nap at 10:00 pm on the dot. In Michigan that is the starting time for setting off fireworks.

Lydia Hodge
July 1, 2017 9:55 am

Tom,
It is very interesting that you had the distinctive smell of fireworks associated with the missles in your dream and that you awoke at the specific time that the fireworks start in your area. There have been warnings for the past few years concerning possible attacks on the Fourth of July from our government. Ever since I had my dream I have considered the possibility that somehow the fireworks themselves might be used as bombs or explosive devices to launch attacks on an unsuspecting people celebrating the Fourth. I definitely believe there is some kind of connection. Last Fourth of July I prayed and watched. I believe it could be forewarning of a future attack on the Fourth of July. Thanks for sharing your dream.

Antwon
Antwon
June 28, 2017 9:36 am

Nancy I told my wife recently that I feel this is the last 4th as well last Christmas was our last.
I totally agree with you to prepare spiritually first then prepare flesh wise. My inner man is telling me deep inside that war is coming sooner to the soil of America soon. The sins of the country as a whole and the sins of the church and the blood cry of the children we’ve killed since the year I was born 73′(i curse that year alot) has reached the Fathers nose as he sits on his throne. Woe Woe to mystery babalyon aka THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Your time is up!!!!!

Andrew
Andrew
June 27, 2017 2:39 pm

All Z3 readers…Don’t delay, WAR is very Near…very possible by years end. Make your houses fortresses. Consider the following. Buy 4X8 foot wood boards to board up your windows (to stop or slow down any intruders). Keep them in your garage and have them ready. 1/2 inch thick boards are only $19. Guns and ammo to be defensive only. Protect your wives and children from the worst people out there. Husbands, prepare for total chaos. The cities will all be very violent. It’s your responsibility to protect your family. There will be lots of murder and houses will be raided and plundered. Plus the #1 preper item in War time is not food but AMMUNITION. Lastly, get sand delivered to your backyard to make sand bags to stop bullets. Only fill the sandbags when the war begins. Bottom line, FORTIFY your house for upcoming war.

Ez:12: 25 For there will no longer be any false vision or flattering divination within the house of Israel. 25For I the Lord will speak, and whatever word I speak will be performed. It will no longer be delayed.
Ezekiel 7:5-8 NASB
“Thus says the Lord God , ‘A disaster, unique disaster, behold it is coming! An end is coming; the end has come! It has awakened against you; behold, it has come! Your doom has come to you, O inhabitant of the land. The time has come, the day is near-tumult rather than joyful shouting on the mountains. Now I will shortly pour out My wrath on you and spend My anger against you; judge you according to your ways and bring on you all your abominations.

Geoff K
Geoff K
June 27, 2017 9:58 pm

It’s wise to prepare, but I’m not counting on bulletts, sand bags and stored food to preserve my life in the coming chaos, I’m counting on the Lord God Almighty who has promised no evil will befall those who dwell in the secret place with Him.

Cyndi
Cyndi
June 28, 2017 8:10 am

Thank you for your words of warning and the need to prepare. Sometimes words of warning are not strong enough. We tend to read 2020 or 2021 and think okay I’ve got time and then wake up to find we are the five foolish virgins who were not prepared. God gave Joseph 7 years to prepare and he was smart enough to do so. Unfortunately, we are not. God will be with us thru it all but we also need to do our part. That’s why God gave us common sense. I’ve missed you Andrew. I’m glad to hear from you again.

Andrew
Andrew
June 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Amen Cyndi, I totally agree

June 27, 2017 2:54 pm

I believe war in the Middle East is likely this year, but I don’t believe it reaches the United States until 2020 or 2021 at the earliest. I believe I was warned to leave before then, which might just mean it will be almost impossible to leave after those dates.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
June 27, 2017 3:20 pm

I expect war will start first in the middle east as well, James. 2 Esdras 15:28-33 says the final conflict starts as a conflict between the Arabs and Carmanians. The Carmanians, according to some authorities are ancient Iranians.

Rober Nemeti
Rober Nemeti
June 28, 2017 2:54 am

God has spoken to me about a war that is coming also last June in a dream, that I shared a few month ago, but what I understood from the words He spoke to me recently is that the armies are ready for battle but no one will go into war because God is the one who will strike first. He will show those who think that they can control the events in this world that he is God, and he is in charge. I believe that there will be a supernatural even that will trigger a war to break out after.

Christopher E
Christopher E
June 28, 2017 7:23 pm
The Hook in the Jaw of Magog? I think there is scripture that backs what you are saying.In Jeremiah Ch51V 46 And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumor that shall be heard in the land; a rumor shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumor, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.This is America ,the daughter of Babylon. 47 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.What is this news report or rumor that your heart will faint from?I think it is the sighting of planet X in the sky approaching the earth.This is supernatural and from a completely unexpected place.Once the reality of what awaits the earth as it passes by sets in.It would force world war as a means of national survival. Luke 21:26 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. This planet I believe is in fact the Horrible Star of 2nd Esdras Ch 15 37 And there shall be great fearfulness and trembling upon earth: and they that see the wrath shall be afraid, and trembling shall come upon them. 38 And then shall there come great storms from the south, and from the north, and another part from the west. 39 And strong winds shall arise from the east, and shall open it; and the cloud which he raised up in wrath, and the star stirred to cause fear toward the east and west wind, shall be destroyed. 40 The great and mighty clouds shall be… Read more »
Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
June 28, 2017 6:21 am

Rober can you repost your dream for me or give a link? Thanks much.

Veit
June 28, 2017 4:53 pm

The Eupoean prophecy tell us: In the Middle East (Mediterrean Sea) will be rumours of wars – but an assassination in South-East-Europe during a Russian-US-peace-conference will start the great war (Alois Irlmaier). The time? At the grain harvest (end of July / begin of August). The war will last round about three month (End October / begin of November). Three days of darkness will stop the war. Conclusion: 2017 could realy be the year of judgement. Remember the solar eclipse August, 21th and the great wonder in heaven (Rev 12,1) September, 23th!

Emanuel
June 29, 2017 1:49 am

Veit, can you share the source of this “European prophecy”? A direct link? Thanks!

Veit
June 29, 2017 3:51 pm

There are a lot of names: Hepidanus of Skt. Gallen (1081), two war letters from Andreas Rill (1914), the song of the lime of Staffelstein (1870; published 1922), Mühlhiasl / Stromberger (1815 – 1825), Jakob Lorber (1840 – 1863), Sepp Wudy (1912) and Alois Irlmaier (1945 – 1959). This sources predict the begin of the great war at the grain harvest: Beykirch (1622), Testament of the recending pope (1701), Mühlhiasl (1825), Eilert (1833), Curique (1872), Johannson (1907), , Landinger (1949), Katharina from Ötztal (1951), Irlmaier (1955). Yes, I can give you a direct link (http://www.j-lorber.de/proph/seher/index.htm) – but it’s on German.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
June 30, 2017 6:15 am

Danke Veit, ich wusste nicht, dass es so viele deutsche Propheten gab. Ich bin Amerikanerin, aber seit März 2016 wohne ich mit meiner Familie in Deutschland. VG Dorothy

Veit
June 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Welcome in Germany! – Nun, heute wurde im Bundestag die Ehe für Alle beschlossen und ganz nebenbei der Maulkorb, das Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz, verabschiedet. Da fühle ich mich sehr an Mühlhiasl erinnert, der 1825 voraus sagte: “Ein Himmelszeichen wird es geben, und ein gar gestrenger Herr wird kommen und den armen Leuten die Haut abziehen. – Es wird aber nicht lange dauern […] dann kommt das große Abräumen.“

I’m listening “x22 report” on YouTube. Dave has no doubt: The US-economy is crashing with intent and the deep state prepers a big event like 9/11. Lets wait and watch – but if he is right an other prediction of the European prophecy (Bauer aus dem Waldviertel) will come to pass…

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
June 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Hallo Veit, ich verstehe eigentlich nicht… was ist heute passiert? Und warum erinnerst du dich an die 1825 Voraussage von Mühlhiasl?

Ich glaube schon, dass etwas passieren wird, etwas viel schlimmer als 9/11… Lieber Gott hat mir schon gewarnt, dass ein Krieg kommt, und dass ich vorbereiten muss. Ich habe ein Bisschen über die Voraussage von Ihrmaier gelesen, und jetzt verstehe ich, was passieren konnte. Wir müssen immer näher an Gott kommen und lernen ihm zuzuhören. Dann wissen wir selbst was kommt.

Veit
Veit
June 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Hallo Dorothy, vielleicht hilft’s dir, Dirk Müller zuzuhören: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zstv6ah20Nw Hilfreich ist auch http://www.journalistenwatch.com/2017/06/30/eilmeldung-bundestag-beerdigt-meinungsfreiheit-jouwatch-anwaelte-pruefen-verfassungbeschwerde/ und http://www.journalistenwatch.com/2017/06/30/renate-sandvoss-ehe-fuer-alle-oder-exitus-fuer-die-gesellschaft/. Dies alles geschieht, während am Himmel sich das große Zeichen der Offenbarung (Rev 12,1f) formiert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6JcY-ikec&t=131s – ganz so, wie’s von Mühlhiasl angekündigt wurde.

Nun, das volle Programm für Deutschland hat Alois Irlmaier in den 1950’igern mit diesen Worten zusammen gefasst:

1. Zuerst kommt ein Wohlstand wie noch nie!
2. Dann folgt ein Glaubensabfall wie noch nie zuvor.
3. Darauf eine Sittenverderbnis wie noch nie.
4. Alsdann kommt eine große Zahl fremder Leute ins Land.
5. Es herrscht eine große Inflation. Das Geld verliert mehr und mehr an Wert.
6. Bald darauf folgt die Revolution.
7. Dann überfallen die Russen über Nacht den Westen.

Die Punkte eins bis drei sind abgearbeitet. Am Punkt vier knabbern wir gerade jetzt, während die Punkte fünf bis sieben sich schon am Horizont abzeichnen. Auf dem konkreteren Weg dorthin ist u.a. ein Atom-Terror-Anschlag auf New York vom Waldviertler vorher gesagt worden – welcher wiederum von der Offenbarung (Rev 18,2-19) gedeckt werden würde. Ganz konkret wird auch noch von der Flucht des Papstes aus Rom berichtet – ehe es mit dem großen Krieg los geht.

Der Krieg aber soll erst durch einen Eingriff des Allerhöchsten beendet werden. Und dieses Ereignis stellt das eigentliche Gericht dar. Als Vorbereitung hierfür habe ich Ps 91 vor Augen, weshalb ich mich danach ausstrecke, die Vorraussetzungen der ersten beiden Verse zu erfüllen. Dazu ist mir insbesondere eine Anweisung des HERRN ans Herz gewachsen: Harre MEIN!

Mit konkreten Voraussagen ist Jesus bei mir bisher äußerst spärlich gewesen. Da heißt es dann für mich, daß der HERR wohl von mir möchte, daß ich im Glauben und nicht im Schauen wandeln soll.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
July 1, 2017 12:36 am
I can’t believe it… I am stunned. I have not heard of anyone who has prophesied what Waldviertler did about NY. I am stunned because that confirms what the Lord has told me will happen. I have only heard of people on YouTube predicting that the deep state is going to bomb Manhattan, because of what Obama said. But it won’t be Manhattan. Es ist auch interessant was Irlmaier vorhergesagt hat. Ich bin in März 2016 hier in Deutschland eingezogen, aber der Herr sagte mir schon in Mai 2015, dass wir in noch einem anderen Land hinziehen würden. Auf Englisch, in August 2015, the Lord gave me a big piece of the interpretation for Daniel’s dream from Daniel 7. He didn’t tell me which three countries would be devoured by the bear. I was fearful that one of the countries could be Germany, so I asked the Lord. He didn’t answer me, but I kept asking, really wanting to know. After two days, I resigned myself to the idea that, well, the Lord won’t tell me because it is going to be Germany. It was then that the Lord finally spoke up and said that He was not sending me to Germany so that I would have to flee in a war. He said that Germany will be the country that all the refugees will flee to. So I was happy with that, and then one month later, in September 2015, Merkel invited all the refugees from Syria to flee to Germany. That was a nice confirmation. Now, I understand that what we have experienced here with the refugees is a small sample of what is still to come. Number 5, from the list, has been prophesied by others in America, I believe, and the Lord has told me it… Read more »
Veit
Veit
July 2, 2017 6:34 pm

Well, it could be, that we have reached the time of fulfillement. I can hear in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHzS1G8bBO8, that the $ is loosing it’s value. I listened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknipsWmB9M and heared, that Illinois isn’t able to pay it’s bills – and other states like Conneticut, New Jersey, California, Kentucky, Maine and Massachusetts will follow soon. Dave predict, that Illinois will shorten the pention fonds soon. And I heared in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQh-PKZepUs, that the petro dollar is dying. Well, Dave predict, that the deep state will produce an other 9/11 to stopp Trump – before he could meet Putin in Hamburg on the G20 conference…

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
July 2, 2017 10:29 pm

Hmm, interesting news about the how some states are unable to pay their bills. Something the Lord spoke to me on Saturday, though, leads me to believe that nothing will happen to prevent Trump from attending the G20 Summit.

Mem
Mem
June 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Veit – To which prophecy are you referecning? I am unable to locate this prophecy so far. If you have a link or reference to share, that would be great

Veit
June 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Well Alois Irlmaier lived in Bavaria and died 1959. You can read some of his predictions on English: http://www.alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html Or watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_jMhzqRfkI. Other sources are written in German https://www.schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier#Zeitzeuge_.E2.80.9EG.C3.A4rtner.E2.80.9C_nach_Bouvier.5B35.5D This last one predict an assassination in Budapest at the time of a Russian-US-peace-conference. The US-president will be the homicide victim – and this will trigger the great war.

Mem
Mem
June 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Veit-Wow that is quite the page and yes all in german…very nice compilation of various prophecies.Google translate is my friend. Lots of reading,thanks 🙂

Krista West
Krista
June 27, 2017 4:08 pm

I don’t believe war is coming this year. There are a lot of reasons and words from God behind me saying that, but for the sake of parsimony, my family and I will be moving out of Hawaii beforehand and we are not moving until next year. I don’t believe it will happen before that.

Andrew
Andrew
June 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Look at Glynda’s word,….War is at hand. The Time is come
I have the same word in my spirit, the time is come, behold the end is coming.
Nonetheless, get prepared. What does it matter if it is this year or next year.
Time is very short, don’t miss the times of getting prepared. DON’T try to guess the exact year, month or hour, but know the “Times” that we live in and take heed. Do things that are very practical, like store up food and lots of water and do something to protect yourself.
Jer 4:5-6 Declare in Judah and proclaim in Jerusalem, and say,
“Blow the trumpet in the land;
Cry aloud and say,
‘Assemble yourselves, and let us go
Into the fortified cities.’
6″Lift up a standard toward Zion!
Seek refuge, do not stand still,
For I am bringing evil from the north,
And great destruction.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
June 28, 2017 9:15 am

Andrew,
I was told in a dream back in the fall of 2006 that the process of end-time preparation that the Lord was guiding me through was not only to store up particular items, but was a process of teaching me to hear the prompting/leading of the Holy Spirit.
End-time preparation is a very personal thing if you are going at it in the right way. In this dream I was told that the things I needed to have on hand were very different than the things my sister needed, who lives 2 hours away from me. I was given understanding that she would need to flee and she would need a backpack of provisions and very good hiking boots. Me, on the other hand would be where she would be fleeing to, and I would be the one to provide the food and water. I was also given understanding that if she did store up the food and water it would all be a complete waste because it would be buried in the rubble of an earthquake. It would all end up being a waste of time and money.
This is a time we need to rely on our Father in Heaven to guide us, and not listen to man to save us. We are coming into a time that will be like none other the earth has ever seen. I sincerely believe Krista knows the Shepherd’s voice and I commend her for not following the pack if her instructions have been different. I also sincerely believe you are concerned for her well being and don’t want to see any of God’s people suffer needlessly. We must all have a personal relationship with The Father, His Son, our Savior and submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Linda S.
Linda S.
June 29, 2017 1:34 pm

The Lord has told us we must shelter in place. We have had an offer to go to a cabin in the woods, but will decline if our friends go. There is a reason the Lord gives different instruction to each one who has ears to hear. If we are obedient, He will use us to be a witness to His great grace, even in a time of trouble & destruction.
He has also told us to stop spending money on frivolous things. Food, water & wood for the fireplace is what we’ve been collecting. When you live in an area where winter is harsh, you need a way to keep warm! The Lord has also impressed upon us that we need to go deeper spiritually. This is more important than the rest of the prepping. Our lamps must be full.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
June 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Linda S.,
I agree with all you have said and what you have been shown. I started storing things away in 2006, but then dramatically slowed down and nearly stopped around 2012 or 2013, and was then made to focus on being more spiritually prepared. I believe the Lord is sincerely desiring His children to press in to Him, listen only to Him, and remove all the noise of the world. (Think about the story of Peter walking on water.) FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!
We must trust and obey and He will instruct and provide. Hallelujah

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 28, 2017 2:25 pm

I concur with you there also. I am preparing a place which the natural mind says no to, but He has confirmed to me over and over that I am supposed to stay where I am.

Krista West
Krista
June 29, 2017 2:42 pm

B. Hansen, thank you for sharing this! I have also felt that the Lord is giving very specific instructions and assignments to people. The Lord has told me over and over again, “listen to My voice”. I feel that as long as I am listening to His promptings and paying attention, He will keep me and my family in perfect peace and guide the way for us. We have been led to buy a sailboat. I have no idea if that means that we will have to use it to escape or what, but stockpiling supplies on an island that relies on import for the majority of its food and supplies is not what we feel that we are called to do at this time.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
June 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Krista,
Can I ask which island you live on?

Krista West
Krista West
July 3, 2017 12:38 am

Oahu

Glynda Lomax
June 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Wow, Andrew – the Lord gave me a word for this very day (6/27) called Ring the Bell, Sound the Trumpet! You are right on the money. – Glynda

Krista West
Krista
June 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Thank you. I appreciate the warnings. I didn’t say we are not prepared, I was just sharing the words I have heard from the Lord.

Andrew
Andrew
June 28, 2017 1:36 pm

I am not a contributor but sometimes I wish I was. I am trying to send an alarm to everyone that our cities are DOOMED. They will be torn to pieces and everyone should start thinking about defending your family. Violence will rule and the rule of law will cease. Please take heed to this warning from the scriptures Ez 7:19. “They will eat their bread with anxiety and drink their water with horror, because their land will be stripped and looted of its fullness because of the violence of all those who live in it.

This is what happens when there is no food or water in the land.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
June 27, 2017 11:50 am

Our worthiness to escape judgment / war even now, is our contrition of sin-our blood washed souls-faith in Jesus-Holy Living-Faith in Him

Simon
Simon
June 27, 2017 9:08 pm
Amen to that James & Brother Steven, Jesus was keen to stress that our hearts not be troubled by events taking place, for they must surely come. There are two defined occurrences that must take place before Jesus returns in 2 Thess 2; “Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God”. Christians throughout history have had a tendency to be on edge, thinking that the Lord’s return is imminent, the church of Thessaloniki in Paul’s time, Patrick of Ireland thought that he was preaching the gospel to the last unreached nation on earth in the 3rd century and that his actions would result in the second coming, Foxes book of martyrs reveals that the protestant reformers were convinced that the pope(s) was/were the antichrist revealed, many Roman emporers were also identified as the antichrist by the Christians of the day, Many must have considered Hitler to be he, and so we find ourselves in this generation, with the same mandate that Jesus gave his Church, “watch therefore”. What makes us any different to those that have gone before? Prophetic biblical fulfilment, it appears, is being fulfilled in rapid cumulative succession, what remains? The war of… Read more »
Peggy Ann
July 1, 2017 5:41 pm

Here’s a nice site for up-to-the-minute End Time words/news, etc.

Peachey
Peachey
July 1, 2017 10:43 am

Isn’t this 4th of July the time the Soros liberal groups have decided to riot and cause disruptions around the US? I have not heard much on it lately. It was about a month ago when they started to organize the event. Wasn’t the biggest part of it to be in Washington DC? I also heard it might be wise to not be out during the 2nd-4th. Maybe it has been cancelled as all has been quiet about it lately.

Tom
Tom
July 1, 2017 5:15 pm

Yes, soros backed march called “resist” is suppose to start tomorrow July 2nd – Last I knew soros had invested 200 million into this.

July 1, 2017 3:13 pm

Back at the start of 2017, former CIA agent Robert David Steele shared warnings about a march on Washington DC when the weather got warmer and specifically mentioned May 1, but it did not happen. There have also been reports about Obama’s OFA planning to cause trouble while operating under the guise of being right wing Trump supporters. We’ll see.