This is a time where God is releasing strategies to His children

I believe in this season the Lord is not only calling us to a higher place of worship in intimacy with Him, but also for soul searching, and repentance so that we may not only partake of His glory, but also in His inheritance and promises He has made to us.

So many of us have been praying and crying for long awaited answers and miracles to manifest and to walk out from the wilderness into abundance. This is a time where God is releasing strategies to His children on how to prosper and move to the next level, into the NEWNESS and NEW BEGINNINGS. It is a season where, I believe; we must be obedient and sensitive to prophetic instructions and hearken to the voice of God in order that we may have victory and liberty.

The Holy Spirit led me to the book of Joshua, chapters 6 and 7, where Jericho was the first stumbling block to Israel’s’ walk going into the Promised Land. It was a fortified city (Joshua 6:1), heavily fortified, with a virtually impregnable double wall. God had to give Joshua instructions on how the children of Israel would literally besiege it (Joshua 6:1-5). Here we see where God gives uncommon instructions and methods to Joshua their leader. So far, they had obeyed but yet failed to heed this warning:

18 “But keep away from the devoted things, so that you will not bring about your own destruction by taking any of them. Otherwise you will make the camp of Israel liable to destruction and bring trouble on it.
19 All the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron are sacred to the LORD and must go into His treasury.” (Joshua 6:18-19)

Disobedience caused problems in their camp, which led to destruction. (Joshua 1, 11)

The Lord said to Joshua, “Get thee up!” (Joshua 7:10-15)

The answer of the divine oracle was to this effect: “The crisis is owing not to unfaithfulness in Me, but sin in the people. The conditions of the covenant have been violated by the reservation of spoil from the doomed city; wickedness, emphatically called folly, has been committed in Israel.”

God awakened Joshua to inquiry, by telling him that when this accursed thing was put away, all would be well.

Times of danger and trouble should be times of reformation. We should look at home, into our own hearts, into our own houses, and make diligent search to find out if there be not some accursed thing there, which God sees and abhors; some secret lust, some unlawful gain, some undue withholding from God or from others. We cannot prosper, until the accursed thing be destroyed out of our hearts, and put out of our habitations and our families, and forsaken in our lives. When the sin of sinners finds them out, God is to be acknowledged.

So the Holy Spirit began to speak to me and said,

“I’m bringing to the forefront everything that beset My children, everything that derailed and hindered them, everything that caused them to lose focus, everything that worked against them will be exposed. For now My light will shine in every dark area and bring revelation and scatter every work of darkness, every hindering force that derailed the purposes of My children. This is the season where every dark thing comes to light. For you see, dark and light are all the same to Me and there is nothing that can be hidden.

Tell My children, ‘Rid themselves of the accursed objects, rid themselves of the abominable things that I may show Myself, for sin I detest, and where there is sin I will not dwell. Rid themselves of the idols, foreign objects and idolatrous ways and practices. Tell them to stop trying to hide under pretense because I God know all hearts and search motives and intents. Rid themselves of the things of the Amorites and the Canaanites, which I commanded not to be a part of when I sent them into the lands of Promises. Partake not of the traditions and worship. For I, God, Am a jealous God. Marry not the daughters and give not into the sons. Put an end to the pagan ideas and come, let us reason together. There is no good thing that I will withhold from My sons and daughters who walk in obedience with Me. Cleanse and purify your hearts before Me.’”

Syreeta Thomas

Author: Syreeta Thomas

Syreeta Thomas a born again believer living in Kingston, Jamaica. She studied business at Rapid College of Commerce. Since 2009, she has worked as Business Development Manager at Craftsman Limited.

Syreeta is a proud mother of four beautiful children. Her goal and priority is to have an abundant life, to positively inspire whom I will, and to please God.

N Adams
N Adams
August 4, 2017 7:44 am

Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
Psalm 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
OH What a mighty God we serve!!! He alone deserves ALL our praise and Love and worship. There is no other.

James Backwards
August 4, 2017 11:01 am

Awesome Word!

Notice how the Lord speaks to us as if we were His people Israel. That’s because we are Israel, the Lord’s firstborn, by Christ. We are grafted into the Tree of Life. And there is only One Flock, One Shepherd, all One in Christ.
The Lord has prepared the seed of Abraham in every nation, tongue, and people. And now He will bring us up, and bring us out from among the gentiles; for the time of their fullness has come.

But first Moses must wash and prepare the people. Moses and Elijah….

Amen. And all love and prayers for the Body and Bride of Christ.

JB

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 4, 2017 7:08 pm

James Backwards. Are you the same James Backwards on YouTube with that awesome inspired video filmed with shades on and in your car?

James Backwards
James Backwards
August 4, 2017 11:28 pm

Yes! Hello there! My brothers and sisters!

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
August 4, 2017 10:31 am

I have been searching for some answers to some things that God has brought to my attention. Someone had wrote that most of the new Christian music is of satin. I dont really believe this as I have really been moved and feel God’s presence when I listen to and worship through the newer Christian music. Also I was seeking advise on the wrap type Christian music. It is not my thing but the kids are into it. There is a man that I know that the Lord has put on his heart to sponsor an event led by one of these artists. He is seeking some financial support for the event. I am kind of torn as the mans heart and goals for the event are really the same as mine, which is to share Jesus with the youth in the community and to unify the body of Christ in our area to worship together. Does anyone have thoughts and comments on this subject?

Firestorm
Firestorm
August 4, 2017 11:42 am

Get your directions from God Himself. Go into prayer. Psalm 146:3
In these end times its best that we hear what the Holy Spirit is saying and the direction Our Father Abba wants us to go. Be led of the Lord.

Sandra
Sandra
August 4, 2017 12:01 pm

Bonnie,

Here is an interview of a man that used to be in the illuminati rap music industry but became a Christian and now works to expose it. It talks about how many of the singers are not into the occult but it’s the managers, producers, people directing their videos, etc… that are. He says to pay attention to the people surrounding the singer and the symbology that they use.

I like lots of newer music too. I think it’s just important to find music that glorifies who God is and has scriptural lyrics. I think the songs that repeat things like “I am loved” over and over and over again are good ones to avoid because it’s self-centered and not God-centered.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 4, 2017 8:22 am

Wow, today I listened to Shawntrell explain in her testimony how the lord downloads, songs, poems, words…. She has asked for the gift of diverse tongues and was given it recently. Total blessing in the hearing of this message:
(Rhema Word)(Testimony) 2 Weeks Natural Language Eluded me! Baptism of Fire vs Repentence
PREACH, be a Voice not an Echo
–her channel name says it all—

kasey Burt
kasey Burt
August 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Our Father is with us, never forget, He will never abandon or forsake us. KB

Sandra
Sandra
August 5, 2017 5:37 pm

Good video about using discernment and avoiding the traps that the enemy is setting for us.

edanaestenes
edanaestenes
August 4, 2017 2:55 pm
Judith-Ann Ortiz
August 4, 2017 10:14 am

OMGOSH! Such CONFIRMATION! Praise is KEY! This word given to you by the LORD goes hand in hand with Marty Breeden’s God given word about Praise and Worship!!!
This is so cool! AMEN!!! Ha!

Judith-Ann Ortiz
August 4, 2017 10:38 am

The LORD has been telling me the same thing through Jeremiah 15:19-21
Jeremiah 15:19 -“If you return to Me…” “extract the precious from the worthless”… <3