Three Market Moves and Emergency Exit Coming During Time of Racial Tensions

martin_luther_king

Z3 contributor Denika Alston shared the following dream, which she had in September 2015.

“I had a dream that I was in a movie theater. There were two movies playing in one theater; one about Martin Luther King Jr. and another about Abraham Lincoln.

I knew that there was going to be an emergency in the movie theater, so it was very important for our group to be close to the exit door. When the dream started, we were sitting in one row towards the back until I told my group, “We must sit closer to the exit door.”

We then stood up in unity and moved as a group from the back of the theater to another row towards the middle of the theater and sat down. I then looked around and said, “This is still not close enough to the exit door.”

So we all got up as a group and moved to the third area of seating; directly in front of the emergency exit doors.

The scene changed and we were walking out of the emergency exit doors. As we exited, we walked out onto the top of a large oil refinery tank. From where we were standing on the very top, we saw the oil refineries of Texas surrounding us. We also saw Muslim men with assault weapons standing close by. Then I woke up.

The next day, while listening to a Trunews broadcast, I heard a guest economist saying the stock market will be like being in a crowded movie theater and everyone will be trying to get to the exit door. This certainly caught my attention but the dream still didn’t make much sense, until now.”

Interpretation:

I believe Denika’s dream reveals big movements in the stock market including a market emergency when investors exit. The two movies showing Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. reveal our nation will again see times of increased racial tensions, which will be a sign letting us know the market emergency is very close. Her group sitting in three different seats in the theater reveals three big moves in the market. Their exit through an emergency door could mean the markets will be in a state of emergency at that time.

Z3 contributor Jim Reeve provided the following insights regarding Denika’s dream.

“Here’s what I see… this is a macro market dream. There are dual moves going on. Standing up and moving forward toward the exit (from the back) are bullish type moves. When they sit down, that’s a quick bearish move (a hangman). So, we are moving higher as we’re approaching the final exit. Thus, I think we are seeing the hangman dynamic as markets are rising, which is what we are seeing in the natural.

The dream begins sitting. They then move forward (bullish), and sit in the second seats (first hangman and Brexit). Then there’s another bullish run to their third seat (second hangman) and a final bullish run to the exit and the third hangman (two sittings and an exit).

The racial tension concept is a clear backdrop in the Lincoln/King dyad. I think there’s is also the possibility that when she’s standing on top of the oil tank that she is seeing the result of a significant rise in oil. She is standing on top of resistance. That is a very bullish posture. We just don’t know how high. There is some chance that the events that cause the exit are also similar events that cause oil to go up (since they seem paired in the dream). These could be related to Middle East issues as potentially represented by the Muslim man.

Lastly, and this is important, this is happening when people are beginning to see that God speaks in market terms, and are beginning to unify around what he is saying. Faith is elevated, and skepticism is truncated. Everyone is moving in unison. We’re moving away from many voices to the One voice for this to be realized.”

The three moves in Denika’s dream seems to confirm the three hangings that Jim Reeve saw. He saw a man hanged then pulled back up and hanged a second and a third time. He interpreted each hanging as a steep drop in the market. The first hanging occurred during the last week of June when the Dow Jones Index dropped by over 900 points after the UK voted to exit the European Union. The first hanging would then coincide with the second seats taken by Denika’s group. The second hanging would coincide with the third seats taken near the exit door. The group getting up from there to exit the theater represents the final bullish move in the markets prior to the emergency exit.

Based on Jim’s insights, I attempted to overlay the events from Denika’s dream on a graph of the Dow Jones Index showing actual history through July 22 and projected movements afterwards, as shown below. Click on the graph to see a larger version.

Dow_graph_small

Denika’s dream connects the “emergency exit” with a time of racial tensions, which confirms what I was told in October 2014. After seeing the coming crash in a dream, I asked God when it would happen. He immediately answered, “It will come next year during a time of increased tensions between the American people.”

Then in November 2015, I received a dream in which I was told, “One month delay.” This let me know there was a delay in the timing. By the end of January 2016, the signs I was shown to watch for started manifesting as I documented in my post, Update and Four Warning Signs for the Economic Collapse. These signs included the U.S. dollar getting stronger relative to other currencies, other nations beginning to complain about the impact of the strong dollar on their economies, and President Obama authorizing $1.2 billion in military spending. Shortly afterwards, we started seeing the fourth sign fulfilled, which was increased tensions between the American people, mostly surrounding the Presidential election campaigns.

The graph shown above shows the events of Denika’s dream might have started at about the same time as the signs I was watching for, near the end of January, coinciding with the one-month delay.

After passing through the emergency exit door, she saw Muslim men with assault weapons, which suggests another Islamic terrorist attack or heightened concerns of a potential attack.

If our interpretation is correct, Denika’s dream reveals three big drops in the stock market, with the final drop causing a market emergency, which coincides with surging oil prices and Islamic terrorist attacks.

As always, this information is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration for each of us to decide what to do about it. This is not as a recommendation for investing.

Marilee Alm
July 25, 2016 1:11 AM

PRAYER REQUEST: Magnus, our 21 year old, just lost his job. Please pray he moves towards the Lord and surrenders his life to him. As he reivews his losses on many levels that he would not turn to worldly answers, but to the only ANSWER!!

Marilee Alm
July 26, 2016 6:57 PM

Thank-you to all who have brought Magnus before the throne. He has been reinstated and has experienced several miracles. God is at work!! Blessings.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Marilee, I will be praying for your son. May God give wisdom and understanding and a knowledge of Jesus Christ.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 25, 2016 5:52 AM

I have posted this before but back in February had had laid down for a nap and was awaken with the sound of a gun shot fired to the left side of my head, which startled me and then I heard the word Lincoln. when I went and looked up news about Lincoln he was shot on the left side in the back of his head. I was asking the Lord what does this mean and I heard it has a double meaning. I knew it was about civil unrest but not real sure about the rest

Julie Bucker
July 25, 2016 11:23 PM

I was thinking about how Trump is not a perfect man, but he is honest. Then I thought of honest Abe. Maybe Trump is going to be shot at?

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 26, 2016 9:24 AM

Julie and Michelle…keep praying Proverbs 26:27…may they fall into their own pit and may the stone of death roll onto those who plot. Just as the DNC is now experiencing all they wanted for the RNC. This does not mean Trump will ever be POTUS, but much will be exposed and many will feel the sting of their actions.

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
July 27, 2016 9:28 AM

Barring an act of God, a major large-scale, muti-location Islamic terrorist attack with hundreds or thousands of casualties, or a large bank failure (I’m now thinking that won’t be allowed to happen), there will be no crash.

TPTB have made it painfully clear they are in control of the markets and financial system. Economic data means nothing. The countries all need to manipulate together and the system will just continue…QE, helicopter money, NIRP. Whatever the flavor of the month. We are just going along for the ride.

I’m waiting on God to crash their party!

Charles
July 27, 2016 1:54 PM

Wayne – A financial crash is an economic and biblical certainty. God is in control of everything, but honestly He just has to sit back and watch how the nations of the world self destruct from within. The nations are chopping at the bit to organize a one world government and America is the only country standing in the way unless Hillary is elected. The crash is designed to help speed the process, but it can not be controlled for long and the manipulators know this. It will blow up in everyones faces and the panic will be impossible to contain, no matter how much the governments prepare….

TomP
TomP
July 27, 2016 1:47 PM

Wayne,

I just logged in and saw the carnage after a “no call” again by the Fed. UVXY down 10% this week alone…yikes. I’m all out of imaginative natural scenarios on how the market will be stopped….FAZ and UVXY have been really beaten down since the Tuesday after Brexit. We are clearly relying on God (always were anyway) and just simply need to throw our hands in the air in praise, surrender to His will and wait patiently for Him to act on our behalf.

Considering Phanuel’s 10 trading day window ending tomorrow and we need a close below 2089…….it will require divine intervention. Nothing is impossible for our Lord!

Let’s ALL stay encouraged as this was no surprise to Him. It’s His will, His purpose and His timing…..He will be faithful!

Blessings Brother!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 27, 2016 3:58 PM

TP I’m clearly zigging when I should be zagging with silver. Today is clearly the Barry Sanders touchdown. It fits so well, including the confusion on direction at the beginning of the dream. I don’t know where the “touchdown” ends, but the end of the dream has it all called back. So, I have confidence of a complete return move in silver. It’s the only confidence trade I see right now. JR

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2016 12:54 AM

Hello Jim,

I’m still benched and watching the game on the sidelines. I feel like I’ve been trying to chase Barry and tackle him…..definitely lost my direction for the time being.

I’m still focused on praying and hearing from God. He’s extended me His grace and I’m mostly at peace about this process (test!?).

We’ll see what happens tomorrow…..

Blessings brother!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 28, 2016 7:21 AM

TP. The sidelines is a very reasonable place to be. I don’ think you are going to miss anything significant. I have a lot of indicators that we will end up a higher place in equities eventually. JR

Tony
Tony
July 28, 2016 8:08 AM

JR. Do you still see that we will move down first then going up to the 3rd hangman before an eventual collapse ?

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 28, 2016 8:14 AM

T. My equity views are less clear than my metals views right now. What I do see is a loop in equities (down, then up). Right now I lean that the move down is not a hangman. I see equities eventually higher. I believe Kuroda disappoints tonight. JR

Nick
Nick
July 27, 2016 2:21 PM

TomP, WayneC,
Watched The Big Short a couple of evenings ago – if you haven’t it’s worth it. A few figured out the system was rigged, went short and were punished for holding out but it paid in the end. The wider repercussions were bad and this time will be far worse, but for those of us here still short it’s encouraging – we will be well placed to be lights in a dark place. Not to say we shouldn’t learn from JR, JM, P and others here and be nimble where possible. God bless you guys.

TomP
TomP
July 27, 2016 2:59 PM

Hey Nick,

I’ve not seen the movie, but I understand what it was about. Me thinks that those entities that had to pay those guys out years ago have come back with revenge in mind and they’re trying to get it all back from us on Z3…:)

It’s very disheartening at times to watch four figure losses day after day along with the erasure of my large financial cushion that had protected me from margin calls. Technicals and more importantly, prophetic word tells us that relief is coming soon….I remain ALL IN and rely on God to keep me at peace.

I think this week has been more disappointing then some others because I had high hopes that this would be the week we saw the turnaround. Again…regardless of our current situation, (and probably in spite of it) I’m believing our Father will bless those who’ve remained faithful throughout this test!

Blessings….and…..maybe tomorrow?

Ed h
Ed h
July 27, 2016 6:12 PM

Wayne,
Take a look at the megaphone chart and see what’s going on. The higher highs mean lower lows. The bottom line points to a 5000 Dow target. It used to be 6000.

The Feds fantastic news today of no interest rates should have moved these markets higher. It did not and remained basically flat . Not a good sign.

The Feds medicine is about to turn to poison.
The Dow went up because of basically a bank bail in. They bought billions of their own stocks. The higher highs are on low volume and speculations. Phanuel saw a 7% drop in a day. I believe once this starts to unravel we might see a few days like that. How much longer, I don’t know. But this market is going to be the biggest and baddest correction in history.

Greg L.
Greg L.
July 25, 2016 9:45 AM

Anybody else get excited looking at the UVXY price today before remembering that today was the reverse split? *sigh* “Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays…”

Janet
Janet
July 25, 2016 6:26 PM

Remember Christine Lagarde”s speech to the IMF talking in cryptic language about cycles of seven. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I
She mentions 25 (reducing to 7).
She then goes on to say that she doesn’t know if the G7 or maybe the G20 will have something to do with it.
Well I was just thinking about that today because we are 7/25/2016. 2+5=7 and sometimes they seem to drop the thousands in the year which would give us 1+6=7, so 7/25/2016 = 7/7/7. The G20 met this week-end and issued a communique about more easing yesterday. And also I noticed the dow fell by 77.79 points today. Mmmm I wondered, is this the signal? Just a thought.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 25, 2016 8:32 AM

I’m seeing a lot of similarities between the Brexit hangman and the second hangman. Let’s be on guard. I had another dream of a soccer game to begin at 10:30. The game started on July 23rd. Saw myself grab an umbrella before walking out the front door yesterday.

Brexit hangman – soccer dream, USD/JPY plunge, FAZ @ 45.30, Dow 17259

Second hangman- soccer dream, Oil plunge, FAZ @ 46.56, Dow 17189

Let’s keep watching and praying
Shalom

Fat B
Fat B
July 25, 2016 8:55 AM

Phanuel, sorry your Fat B is a little slow. Is the 17,189 the bottom or is that a marker?

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 25, 2016 9:57 AM

Fat B
my current understanding is within 200 points of the bottom (based on Brexit hangman).
Shalom

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 25, 2016 12:42 AM

James, mena lee grebins trunews interview 7 may 2015 she spoke of George washinton, abraham lincoln and dr King. She was told they represented main events of freedom in the usa. “Americas freedom has been stripped”. Sept 2015 was also to be the start of the black horses ride accross sept thru dec 2015. The LORD was merciful and gave us more time. I just wonder if there are anymore gems in that MLG interview to help with Denika’s.

Roman
Roman
July 25, 2016 8:42 AM

Wow this post brought back a memory of a dream that I had a few weeks ago. I only remember one thing, seeing a giant George Washington standing over the whitehouse. The whitehouse was in front of him and he was standing behind it, from his chest up he was about 100 feet over the top.
Disclaimer: I don’t have prophecy dreams.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 25, 2016 2:35 AM

I think the black horse may have started back in sept/oct of last yr. I have only briefly seen graphs and heard some talk that things like Industrial production, manufacturing turned down and the Baltic Dry Index hit new all time lows and the DJIA Transports started dropping all around that time.
Those are major indicators of serious dire global problems.

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
August 4, 2016 11:46 AM
Another Interpretation with Facts from 8/4/2016: First of all, I just want to clarify that what I’m about to say, I’m not disagreeing with JB’s interpretation. I simply am just providing another angle as every story has multiple perspectives. I believe JB’s interpretation could very much be, dead on. And I have some other dreams myself, that I haven’t shared that could even be confirming JB’s interpretations. This being said, however, I want to provide what I believe, to be is another angle. First off, DA’s dream was in SEPT 2015. Also, DA is an independent voice, separate from anyone on this site. The Lord can speak to her, and can give her revelation separate from perspectives of this sites revelation or from any other sites revelation for that matter. That being said, let’s just look at DA’s dream with the same principles that JB used to interpret, but look at it from DA’s timeline perspective instead of another word given by JR’s perspective (not saying JR’s word is not accurate, just want to instead give DA’s word the spotlight for a second, even independent of JR’s word). So given this perspective, with DA’s word in full spotlight, a dream on SEPT 2015, without any influence from JR’s word, this is how I would interpret DA’s dream: Just like JB, I believe the sitting is a posture of bear (the market down), and standing and moving is a posture of bull (the market moving up). To understand what I’m saying pull up a DOW stock market chart over a 2 year time period. So given her timeline, In SEPT 2015, when she had the dream, she is starting off sitting towards the back of a movie theater. Well in SEPT 2015, we are already in a bear slump, so that… Read more »
John McManus
John McManus
August 4, 2016 8:55 PM

Very interesting Tom, this would fit with the current thinking of a big drop, then back up one more time. We know they will do everything in there power to bring it back up for the elections. It I also makes JB uvxy rocket ship more plausible.

DavidM
DavidM
July 26, 2016 4:37 PM

This is off topic here, if your dad is still alive, please tell him you love him everyday. I cry a river every time I hear this song. God bless you dads. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7XK_zNq930

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 26, 2016 5:02 PM

Wow incredible. This really hits home especially after my day yesterday with my Dad