Ten Year Giants are Now Coming Down

Yesterday, I did a Facebook Live and I released a prophetic word about the things in this season that have attempted to TOPPLE you are now being TURNED and THOSE THINGS are being TOPPLED and the TIPPING POINT of SIGNIFICANT BREAKTHROUGH is upon you.

In the middle of the broadcast, I saw the word “TEN YEARS” in the Spirit and the Lord spoke to me that MANY have been battling a GIANT, whatever it is, illness, financial hardship, marital issues, addictions, issues of the soul, relentless opposition etc, but it has been TEN YEARS of battle with this giant and I felt the Lord wanted me to release this word in written form, and with the added parts of revelation I have received today as I have continued to seek His heart.

The Lord spoke to me, “Those TEN YEAR GIANTS are now COMING DOWN. Those TEN YEAR CYCLES are now being BROKEN. The TEN YEAR BATTLE is now ENDING.”

There is a FINALITY happening right now. No longer will you deal with this anymore.

TENFOLD RELEASE:

Where there has been a TEN YEAR BATTLE, God is turning it now, and you will receive a TENFOLD breakthrough, a TENFOLD increase, a TENFOLD restoration.

He has seen every tear, every moment, every struggle, every bit of pain, and He has been with you, strengthening you, holding you, encouraging you, teaching you and empowering you.

Your prayers, your decrees, your seeds of faith and declaration over the last TEN YEARS has not been for nothing. There’s a TEN YEAR TIPPING POINT upon you!

The grief that has come from this ten year battle with these giants, that has left your heart crying out “God, it’s been 10 YEARS!!!! I have lost so much and so much time!!!” – God is removing the grief, He’s healing your heart, and I feel to prophesy over you that where the last TEN YEARS has been filled with the chaos and pain and struggle because of these giants, the next TEN YEARS you will see great fruitfulness, multiplication, and blessing. Over the NEXT TEN YEARS, you will have some of the greatest encounters with Jesus that you have EVER had.

What you have SOWED in the last TEN YEARS. The seeds of faith, obedience, finances, tithes, offerings, encouragements, prayers, intercession and decrees over the last TEN YEARS as you have been in the hardest battle of your life over the last TEN YEARS with this giant, you are about to REAP a HARVEST. Where you have sowed in the dark places, where you have sowed when you have had little, when you have sowed in your pain, in your wrestle in your battle, you are now going to REAP THE HARVEST, great blessing and the SPOILS of the last TEN YEARS are about to be given TO YOU!

BOOKS, BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS OF THE TEN YEAR JOURNEY

I saw as this MAJOR breakthrough and SEASON SHIFT comes upon you TOPPLING these TEN YEAR GIANTS, I saw BOOKS being birthed EVERYWHERE in acceleration.

The Lord is going to have many of you write about your TEN YEAR journey and your testimony of breakthrough, increase, provision, healing, freedom, and there will be great favor on these manuscripts and many will be healed, set free, and delivered because of your testimony and the revelation the Lord has given you through your TEN YEAR BATTLE. The Holy Spirit is breathing SO heavily upon these manuscripts. You will see that you haven’t been fighting for nothing, and just for you. You have been fighting also for the MANY people that are going to receive breakthrough from your testimony.

TEN YEAR EFFECTUAL DESTINY DOOR:

I saw many of you over these last TEN YEARS have been battling these GIANTS and WAITING for the FULL release into your DESTINY, into what the Lord has called you to do. But over and over, over the past ten years, there have been SO MANY CLOSED DOORS.

In this TEN YEAR TURNING POINT upon you now, I saw the Lord bringing many of you to an EFFECTUAL DESTINY DOOR. Once that DESTINY DOOR opens, doors are going to open in rapid acceleration, like a DOMINO EFFECT of doors. One after another, after another.

Things are going to happen suddenly to position you and release you into the calling and the dream God has given you, and God is going to make up for delays and lost time in ABUNDANCE through these doors of favor and positioning that will suddenly be opened up to you.

You will RECEIVE TENFOLD blessing, restoration and recompense through these doors and God’s positioning of you that will FAR OUTWEIGH the LOSS, the PAIN, the LOST TIME and GRIEF you have experienced especially in the area of your dream, destiny and calling, over the last TEN YEARS.

PRODIGALS GONE FOR TEN YEARS ARE COMING HOME:

I also saw PRODIGALS that have been away for TEN YEARS are now SUDDENLY coming home. They are SUDDENLY coming back to the Lord. They are SUDDENLY coming back to their family. There is SUDDEN restoration, SUDDEN healing and SUDDEN increase that will take place in this season. The TEN-YEAR PRODIGALS are coming home.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

St.Khawnan
August 5, 2017 1:52 am

Had a 5-fold vision in July that accompanies and confirms this WORD with an OPENING DOOR in the middle of the visions:

1- A coiled snake, hissing, but retreating and coiling back..

2- A beautiful dove flying- taking flight and lifting up seeming to show off its feathers..

3- A DOOR opening with beaming light coming through… it was a welcoming gesture to enter in..

4- A ring with a tower like assemblage and a rounded gem of some sort on top…

5- A horse, and it appeared that I was riding it as it turned to look at me; then bowed down to eat and drink… Instantly thought of the horses that the BRIDE will be riding with CHRIST on HIS RETURN!

Rebecca Bonnell
August 5, 2017 4:59 am

You have been given a Huge Blessing Dear St.Khawnan with this vision as it’s a vision of the Latter Rain Outpouring onto The Bride of Christ where we will be Filled With The Holy Spirit to complete Jesus work in these last days by bringing in those who are ready to give their Hearts to Jesus during the upcoming days of darkness of distress and calamity just before The 7 Year Tribulation begins…This Confirms what Dear Erin Aleshire has been given by Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ from http://sparrowcloud9.com
GOD Bless You X

St.Khawnan
August 6, 2017 4:42 am

Thank you Rebecca for your INSIGHT on this vision, as you have helped me to UNDERSTAND the IMPORTANCE more fully!

FYI- I received the vision while praying in the SPIRIT during a 10 day fast… and the LORD instructed me on the IMPORTANCE of the consecutive progression of each ELEMENT that appeared before me… Yet, the images seem elementary at first thought; however, you have blessed me with seeing another and deepening level of TRUTH!

Please check out my website and keep my ministry in your prayers: thegaychoice.org

Thank you and a double blessing to you,
Brother Khawnan

Steve
August 4, 2017 9:58 pm

I noticed some serious oppression started in September of 2007 and has continued. A couple weeks ago,I was reminded of the Quote (in Revelation),to the church of Smyrna,about tribulation for 10 days and began hoping that the 10 days might be 10 years and that there might be relief coming this September.
Your article seems surprisingly appropriate.

August 4, 2017 11:00 pm

Thanks for sharing that great confirmation Steve.

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
August 4, 2017 9:47 pm

Lana i receive it all in Jesus name. It has been 10 years since the evil one stole from me precious metals amounting to tens of thousands of dollars. Up to that point in time i had given away to Christian ministries thousands of dollars in precious metals. It was a case of ‘GIVE AND IT SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU’. Never wavered in my faith regardless of the circumstances. The metals were never my god, but i always gave thanks unto Jesus Christ when i had it and when i didn’t have it.

hadahalley
August 6, 2017 4:42 am

Thank sister for this post..yes God has calling me back to him..I know Because he love me so much He gave me trials after trials and now I coming back to the Lord and He is all I have and still facing giants in my life but I ask the Lord to fight for me..for His words are true- Exodus 14:14 says THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU ,YOU NEED ONLY TO BE STILL….the only thing we need to do is just to obey him
Dear brother and sister in christ im new to z3 family and i thank God for letting me to this site its really a blessing to me…please pray for me as I’m still struggling and i just want to come and draw closer to the Lord..

St.Khawnan
August 7, 2017 6:49 am

Prayin for your SUCCESS IN a deeper and more INTIMATE walk with the LORD! For you do well for yourself to WANT to draw nearer to HIM…

PRAISE GOD for that desire!

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. -Galatians 5:16, 17

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 5, 2017 12:02 am
Amen. This word is definitely for me as I have experienced a sort of trial for the last 10 years . After finishing High School in 2002 I gained admission into the University 2003 but due to corruption in the system and my desire to leave a system based on immorality, nepotism, greed, laziness echose tc. and experience what Abraham did when he was called to leave His people and His country, I desired a better country ( which is only available in the heaven anyway) where I could see believers who were living for God manifesting more of the gifts of the Holy Spirit , a land where there is a level of freedom. And then the battle started , I discovered that I was robbed of my degree through controversial circumstances and all my plans to leave my country and get a better education system was put on hold. Doing what Isaac did after the well he unstopped were seized by the philistines I re-enrolled in another university with better reputation with Word from the Lord, a Promise that He would establish me after my years in this school. i passed through a harrowing time, mockery,family neglect,physical and emotional torture due to the living conditions and some who chose to deride my faith and social status. Thanks God even after extra year Iam about to round up and move out by God’s grace to a land “He will show me”, therefor more than anyone on this platform I believe this word from the Lord is for me. I receive this in faith along with the other prophetic message about “No more delay” . May He bring His promises to pass concerning my life, satisfy me early with His mercies and establish me in His Calling upon my life… Read more »
RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 5, 2017 12:05 am

* laziness etc. not echosetc.
*chose to experience what Abraham…..

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 5, 2017 12:15 am

Lest I forget, my graduation was supposed to be 2007 and the last 10 years was supposed to have been spent by me doing other things . So i believe God is restoring back the last 10 years by giving me a quantum leap ahead into where I ought to be now before entering into the wilderness experience and experiencing the delay according to Joel 2:25.:” And I will restore to you THE YEARS that locust hath eaten,the cankerworm,and the caterpillar,and the palmerworm,my great army which I sent among you”..

Stacey
Stacey
August 4, 2017 11:27 pm

Lana
I receive this word 1000 fold, my life and our family has been living a nightmare since late 2006, so much pain and devastation. Only God!

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
August 5, 2017 10:46 am

Thank you for this amazing word. We bought our ranch in Aug of 2007 in order to move forward with my vision to mentor children and to teach them about my Jesus. I also give children the opportunity to ride horses and learn how to take care of them. It has been a struggle and my prayer has been for God to send more workers. I never wanted to be a leader but I really like to” shovel the poop”. It has been a huge struggle and frustration for me as I always seem to be alone. My husband supports my vision, but he is busy working to support it financially. It seems as the people that you would think would be the most willing to get involved ( Christians) are the worst. They are to busy with family, work, you name it. Just this week a friend of mine told me that she had met a couple that had been ministering for many years in South Africa. She just happened to be sitting by them at a fair event. These people were letting the Lord lead and didnt even have a place to stay. Well it just turned out that we have a little appartment that is empty on the ranch. The Lord imediately led me to move them in. It turns out that as soon as they came in the driveway, they told me they had a message from God for me and that our ranch was to be used as a wilderness sanctuary. Long story but it is amazing. It was right at 10 years ago that all of this started. Praise God.

Nancy Trimble
August 5, 2017 8:18 am

Oh my gosh, Lana, you would not believe what I went through yesterday. All day long I was dealing with depression and a heaviness about what we have been through the last 10 years from 2007 till now. Loss of home, friends, security, on and on, it has been horrible. I spent the whole day going over in my mind all the things that have happened and how difficult it has been hanging on. And then I found this this morning. Thank you so much! This has lifted my heart and given me some hope not only for me but for friends that have been struggling and have about given up completely. I don’t feel like this is a coincidence at all, but a definitely well needed word from God to not give up. So many of us have been dragged through the mill literally and are worn out and have given up on our dreams. So I pray this will help all of us and not lose hope. I know hard times are still coming but God can also do some amazing things at the same time.

Edward
Edward
August 4, 2017 10:13 pm

Amen! Thank you Lord Jesus.
I receive this breakthrough from you in your Mighty Name.

Rachelle
Rachelle
August 14, 2017 2:36 am

I have been very sick for 10 years. I was just saying yesterday before reading this word, “it’s been 10, TEN years!”. I still can’t believe this has dragged on for so long. I pray the ending is coming for me soon, and I can regain my health back. It has taken so much from me.