TD Hale: “Do not fear North Korea”

Tensions between the United States and North Korea have increased significantly in the past week or so. In an April 12 interview on Fox Business Network, President Trump said, “We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you. And we have the best military people on Earth. And I will say this. He (Kim Jong Un) is doing the wrong thing. He is doing the wrong thing. He is making a big mistake.” (Source: insider.foxnews.com)

So, it appears big trouble is brewing. However, Z3er Matt Smith shared the following comment yesterday with a prophetic word received by Pastor TD Hale regarding North Korea.

“As clear as I sit this morning, the LORD spoke and said, ‘Do not fear North Korea, for My hand will deal harshly with them.’

I cannot but speak what I hear and what He says. There are other things that you should keep your eyes on. This is the word of the Lord.”

Pastor TD Hale’s prophetic revelations have proven to be very accurate, so whenever he shares a word, he has my full attention.

When God gives words like this, it is often a heads up, information we need to know because something is about to happen soon that would otherwise cause us to be concerned. I believe God is letting us know ahead of time we do not need to be concerned about this situation because it will not erupt into a major conflict at this time.

It is great to know we can trust God to deal with North Korea, just as this prophetic word says, “My hand will deal harshly with them.” That sounds right to me because North Korea’s psycho leader, Kim Jong-Un, has dealt so harshly with his own people, sending hundreds of thousands to concentration camps where most of them never return home.

We might see tensions escalate even further and possibly military strikes when the U.S. ships reach their strike zones, enough to shake the markets as nervous investors try to get inside the head Kim Jong-Un to predict whether or not he will over-react. He has already ordered an evacuation of their capital city. However, based on this word from TD Hale, it sounds like whatever happens will not escalate into a major conflict.

That fits with what I saw yesterday. I saw a short vision showing a spike in silver prices followed by a quick reversal right back down to where they started. Then the price spiked up again, so it formed an N-shaped pattern. That is the kind of price action in precious metals we would expect to see during a time of heightened tensions and the drop back down fits with the problem going away quickly. However, I was not shown any dates, so what I saw might have been totally unrelated to events in North Korea.

Our God is called the “God of all Comfort” because He comforts us in all our afflictions, removing our burdens so we can comfort others who are in any kind of affliction (2 Corinthians 1:3-4). He does not want us to be burdened with the cares of this world, especially about something that is not even going to happen.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
April 14, 2017 11:49 am

God’s words through Aaron and Moses just before He instituted the Passover were strong and clear, “LET MY PEOPLE GO.”

This week we celebrate Passover, Christ’s death on the cross and his resurrection. We enjoy the blessings of God every day. Yet God’s heart weeps for a whole nation of people who have been unable to hear this message let alone follow Him for three generations now. It is the only nation on earth which pursues its citizens who leave- tracking them down, recapturing them and returning them to imprisonment, torture and death.

It is no accident satan has plundered like this- 100 years ago there was a move of God in Pyongyang so strong where thousands came to Christ.

Gentle friends, let us pray! Every time we read/hear a news clip about N. Korea we can stop what we are doing for 15 seconds to call on God with a simple prayer such as, “Lord of the Harvest, break the powers of darkness which hold this people captive and set them free to know and worship you!”

Byron
Byron
April 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Hello Jim,
Yesterday in my prayer time the Lord also told me that because of his praying remnant that whatever was going to happen in North Korea was going to be delayed. It is not going away but being delayed. The Lord led me to 1Kings 21:29 and how he delayed the judgment on Ahab but passed it onto his son’s.

Helen
Helen
April 14, 2017 1:35 pm

James your article is a perfect example of how the media can create fear and distract us from our focus on our Lord’s promises.
Judi McLeod wrote a very timely article today confirming that message-
“The real war led by ‘The Father of Lies’ is the one that is destined to take confused individuals down”
The War that Matters Most is the One That Seeks Your Soul

Thierry
Thierry
April 14, 2017 10:36 am
Hi, James, It’s always a pleasure to read your post full of knowledge and understanding. I have something for you James and all Z3 members. it’s like a question or something to think about. A month ago, I was convinced that it could not be a rapture before the tribulation start (pre-tribulation rapture) or some events happen before rapture takes place. But recently many things happen that i will refer some here. I will just give a quick view. 1- I had a dream in February about war coming (global war) and the starting point or the point that we should look at will be the completion of the construction of the family home back home. And it’s about to be finished. 2- In Mars, I had a dream , before I had that dream I made a prayer that I have never prayed like that before, it was about me and what the LORD instructed me to do ( to seek him more and focus only on HIM) instead of focusing on the thing of this world such as getting married and have a family. My prayer was very deep. I asked the Lord, since last year you instructed me to focus on you and am doing it, but whatever I try to get a relationship with someone you just stop me right away, and I asked the LORD to give me a time frame that I won’t try to date a woman and more that I can’t remember. That night, I had a dream and the dream was about the RAPTURE. It was like an open vision in a vision because in that dream I was in my bed with my eyes open. I saw like a bunch of lights coming down from the sky and going up… Read more »
Diana
Diana
April 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Thierry, In response to your question directed at James and other Z3rs,I would like to comment as I hope that this will shed some more light. For starters your dream in Feb. of war coming soon about after the completetion of your home construction could very well be at our door now..It neither disagrees with scripture,prophecies from trusted prophets or from signs of the times.I had several dreams also of war coming(I also knew that these were from the Lord) I saw the horseman on the horse with a red scarf ,heard the fast beating of the horse hooves…then heard myself say ,”War is here”….Now that was in 2013,I believe(have it all written down in folder)……So I know it is at our door,(now more than ever). As far as the dream within a dream that you had in March,I do not doubt the validity of it..I think there is just a misdirected interpretation of it…At the sum of the dream,it cannot be referring to the rapture this year,due to the fact that it neither lines up with scripture or with what ( trusted) prophets are saying.Paul said ” let no man beguile you,for that day shall not come unless there be a falling away and the man of sin revealed…many scriptures showing that the rapture cannot take place until the anti christ is revealed,the mark of the beast is in place, and that the great tribulation is in force…The old covenant also testifies to these things.It is called the “Day of the Lord”…The Day of the Lord” comes as a thief in the night….meaning that it will come suddenly,with no date…because as Jesus said,if the goodman knew in what hour the thief would come,he would have watched so as to not have his house broken in…but no man knows the… Read more »
Top Gun
April 19, 2017 2:16 am

Diana, that’s the first thing I thought of we he said many souls were being taken into heaven. I thought these were souls of people who died in a major event such as a global conflict. It may well be related to his dream from Feb.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
April 15, 2017 12:26 am

After praying I went to sleep and in a dream I was told to have my daughter write a song about the rapture. I know the Bible does not use that word, but in my dream that is the word the Holy Spirit used. No dates were given, but God wants a modern rapture song.

Lee Ching Fong
April 15, 2017 11:45 am
Dear Thierry, My Holy Spirit lead Malaysia pastor say there are two kind of Jesus coming. First He will come in Spirit then He will come in literal aka second coming of Christ. It is somehow in line with brother Jeff Byerly prophecy@ HolySpiritWind blogspot (at first I also doubt my pastor revelation but after saw the brother Jeff prophecy I start getting into believe). Pastor Bette Steven and Rabbi Ben Samuel prophecy seem pointed that 2017 will begin the Kingdom rule and reign, even Mena Lee Grebin also share she as the prophet cannot see event further than 2017, for me it seem time is ended. In the mean time many mainstream prophets prophecy that the Glory of God is coming to fulfill Isaiah 60 (I believe strongly as this whole chapter events like soul harvest, wealth transfer, aliyah of Jews back to Israel cannot happen after second coming of Christ). To conclude this I personal believe the Glory of God coming is same to Jesus coming to the church, is also same to Jesus coming in Spirit before literal coming back. (**some interesting considerations, those who overcome will receive rod of iron to crush the enemy like potter vessels as promise in Revelation. Well if this overcomer ruling with Christ happen in Millennium, which group of people aka enemy is sill exist while Satan and his minion already bound in hell? We still rule and reign SO STRICTLY to our fellow Millennium people WITH ROD OF IRON? Zech14: 16-20 state that those nation who does’t come to Jerusalem to keep the feats of tabernacle will receive the plague. I am very curious that is it people can STILL SIN AGAINST GOD (REBELLION) WITHOUT INFLUENCE BY SATAN AS THEY ARE BOUND IN HELL DURING MILLENNIUM?? Or it can happen… Read more »
Never too late
Never too late
April 20, 2017 5:58 am

(1) rabbis who reject Jesus are in no position to give prophecies, God does not abide in them

(2) Jesus will come back physically. The holy Spirit is on earth already. There is no 2 2nd comings, just one.

(3) There is no such thing as Holy spirit led Pastor, a pastor by default should have the Holy Spirit, otherwise, he is not a real pastor.

April 14, 2017 11:30 am

Thierry, I believe you might be correct and I tend to agree with your post. There are so many things to consider that a Pre-Trib rapture is indeed a possibility. Another example in type that we have been given in scripture are the different types of harvests; Barley (spring), Wheat (summer) and Grapes (fall).

I have to research this a little deeper, but what I have heard about it so far is that Barley ripens about a month earlier than wheat, and barley can be harvested without threshing, just winnowing it in the wind will separate the chaff from the grains. Whereas, wheat needs to be threshed by either oxhoof/cart, flails or what is called the ‘tribulon’ (where we get the word tribulation from). The tribulon is like a heavy sled with spikes that gets pulled across the threshing floor over the wheat to break it ouf of the hulls and chaff. And then finally the grape harvest (winepress) in the fall, which I believe is the harvest of the wicked.

There is so much being revealed now, just as God told Daniel that in the end knowledge or knowing would increase, and that we would run to and fro in scripture to find out what it all means.

Paul Benson
April 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Cle;
Sorry, but the idea of a pre-trib rapture conflicts with so many plainly stated truths in the Bible that it is just NOT a possibility! Although there are many who can spin the fable of a pre-trib departure in a very convincing fashion, it is a lying deception, and provably false. it is a dangerous and damaging teaching which will cause many to stumble in their faith in the days ahead.

When critically examined in the light of what God’s Word actually does teach the pre-trib theory falls to pieces; as it is founded upon unsupported claims, snippets of verse pulled out of context, and even outright lies. I prove all of this in my book The Pre-trib Rapture: A Bucket Full of Holes. Please consider reading this free book I offer on this issue. It examines the various facets of the pre-trib hoax clearly showing the lack of true Bible foundation.

The book is available for free download here:

Blessings to you;
Paul Benson

April 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Thank you Paul. I will have a look at your book and see what you have to say about the topic. God knows, the truth is what I am after, therefore I will consider all angles. Peace in Jesus.

April 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Paul, I am up to page 22 in your book and am sorry to say that I am already finding “holes” as you so fondly call them, when you get into the subject of “the resurrection”. Unfortunately, once the discrepancies begin to come forward, and the exhausting mental wrestling with contradictions begins, the enthusiasm for the book wanes. I am not able to agree with your current exegesis of the scriptures.

I have however found a Youtube channel that has done a very thorough work of combing through scripture and compared pattern with pattern and ties all events together in a manner that I recognize to be most accurate up to this point.

The Youtube channel is ‘God’s Roadmap to the End’. I would recommend a review of his material.

God bless you richly, always!

Paul Benson
April 15, 2017 4:04 pm

You read only 22 pages, find something you don’t agree with, and disregard the entire book? What happened to your: God knows, the truth is what I am after, therefore I will consider all angles.? If you found something you feel is not according to the truth in my discussion of the resurrection why not leave me a comment on the site so we can discuss it by email (as you suggested)?

The book clearly shows the MANY aspects of pre-trib theory which are provably false. I hope you would reconsider reading it. Give it a fair shake! Your decision to not prayerfully examine the rest of the proof I give does not nullify that proof. My call is to present the truth of the matter and encourage others to reexamine what is being taught about the return of our Lord.. I have been obedient to that task. What you do with that truth presented to you is between you and the Father. No hard feelings here, or disrespect intended.

May the Lord lead us all into his prefect truth, and deliver his people from the deceptions of this age;
Paul Benson

April 16, 2017 12:42 am
Dear Paul, I understand your heartfelt admonition, and I respect that. However, you probably know as much as myself and perhaps have experienced it, that everyone who writes a book, only ever presents the truth, right? At least that’s the claim of the folks I keep running into. 🙂 I am totally surrounded by truth. Boy, I wish it was that simple. By the way, I used to hold to the post-trib belief for many years, so I do know most of the arguments on both sides. But recently, the Lord has stirred up a hunger in me, indicating that what I currently know is not the full picture… that there is more to learn. And so I do keep an open mind to people’s presentation, but in most cases He shows me something from His word first… and then allows another person to verify it. Now, I might come back to discussing your book with you at some point, but at the moment I don’t have the ability to formulate it in the more cohesive manner required, because there are so many scriptures that need to be tied together. I am not schooled in making comprehensive presentations, others are far more gifted in that than I am. That is why I suggested you look into God’s Roadmap to the End on Youtube. His research confirms some of the things the Lord has recently shown me independently, and in these days I tend to give the personal leading of the Lord priority. To finish my post, I am struggling a little bit with how to say this. I suppose you could pose the same question to me, but do you find yourself willing to consider another stance? Could you see the slightest possibility that there might perhaps be some puzzle… Read more »
Shammah
April 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Aside from any modern theories on the subject, (the pre-trib theory didn’t even come into being until around 1800) I believe what Jesus said, that we wouldn’t be gathered together until AFTER the time of tribulation.
Matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (Mark 13:24-27) Further, why would we expect to be spared severe tribulation when more than twenty nine million spiritual brothers and sisters have been martyred just since 1900, a practice that today is killing a Christian every 6 minutes?

April 16, 2017 1:09 am

Shammah, I believe the book of Daniel suggests that end time subject matter would only be revealed in “modern” times. In other words, post 1800 sounds about right.

Aside from Paul revealing a ‘mystery’ to the church in his epistles, previous generations did not really qualify to teach on the 70th week and the Day of Christ, as the book(s) remained “sealed up” until recently.

Also, have you done any studying of the harvest types in the Bible? The scriptures have a lot to say about that, and we should look at those patterns to try and interpret God’s method of harvesting. The book of Revelation is all about harvesting.

At the moment, I can only provide a simple example from a farmer’s or gardener’s perspective.

Let’s say the farmer planted lettuce, wheat, and he also has a cherry orchard. If he were to wait until October to begin harvesting everything in one sweep, he would lose the lettuce and the cherries which are ready in July. But the wheat is not ready until September/October, depending what country you are in. But I hope you see the point I am making.

God also has different crops to harvest, the barley (first fruits), the wheat (main harvest) and the grape harvest. He cannot wait until the grape harvest (last day) to gather all His crops at the same time. By then, the two earlier crops will be spoiled.

So from that perspective alone, the interpretation of a ONE time harvest does not work. It is not practical and not befitting the wisdom of our most wise God.

I will leave you with those thoughts. God bless you more than me! 🙂

Bernie
Bernie
April 17, 2017 10:48 am

I have prayed and researched and sought God regarding the pre-, mid- and post-trib rapture over several years. I can find references in scripture to support each of these rapture scenarios.

Then the Lord told me that there are three harvests that are celebrated in Jewish tradition; the barley harvest, the wheat harvest and the grape harvest. Likewise, the rapture is also a harvest.

Do I have any more insight after this revelation? No. But I know that I just need to focus on Jesus and let God orchestrate His plans and will on the earth. I will not walk by explanation, but by faith.

BAR
BAR
April 17, 2017 12:13 pm

I too have felt that the “rapture” may happen in stages. Also, what we consider the “rapture” may be death, at least in some stages. I look at the Church of Philadelphia as an example of escaping what is to come, but how the church escapes is not mentioned.

Shammah
April 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello Cie, You said “I believe the book of Daniel suggests that end time subject matter would only be revealed in “modern” times. In other words, post 1800 sounds about right”. However, Jesus knew what would be “revealed” of Daniels prophecy and anything that is legitimately to be shown to us, WILL NEVER contradict Jesus’ own words. I appreciate your explanation but believe it to be in error if for no other reason than that it does contradict Jesus teaching. Many pre-tribers (not saying this is what will happen for you) will leave Christianity when they realize that they’re not being evacuated prior to the tribulation. Even some pre-trib teaching pastors have said they will leave Christianity if they find out they’re wrong. Many people who are not secure in their relationship with Jesus will decide that if the pre-trib rapture was false doctrine, that the rest of Christian doctrine must also be false. Therein lies the huge danger, the loss of many souls. Best to you!

April 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Shammah, I so understand what you are saying and yes as for me, I will never abandon my Lord Jesus Christ, I have nowhere else to go. Also, I have believed in having to go through tribulation for many years, so that concept is deeply ingrained in me. The falling away is something no one will be able to stop or prevent, in however means it comes. The chaff will have to be separated from the wheat.

Please don’t be offended when I say this, but it is a bit assumptive to think any of us have the Bible completely figured out or rightly divided. One can do that with an ordinary book, but not with the Word of God.

That is why I will not argue about scriptural interpretations. I will share my findings but never assume that my “truth” is absolute. There is only one thing that is absolute and unmovable for me, and that is Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Everything else remains debatable to me, and is not worth letting my love grow cold over.

That’s still a big problem among the body of Christ, we still divide over differences in doctrinal interpretations and tend to grow cold, if not outright enemies towards one another over such things. And that’s one thing I believe ought not to be. But God will work out these wrinkles in each of His children.

God bless you and thank you for your response.

April 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Paul, I would like to contact you other than through your contact form on your website. Do you have an email address I might contact you with? I have some questions and comments I would like to raise, as I am reading through your book. Thanks.

Paul Benson
April 15, 2017 1:14 am

Cie;
If you contact me through the site form I will gladly respond with my email address and answer any questions you may have the best I can. Blessings.

John Barry
John Barry
April 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Matthew 13:36-43New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Weeds Explained

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Michael
Michael
April 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Thiery
About how many days till your house is completed?

Rebecca Bonnell
August 11, 2017 10:01 am

Dear Thierry, i’m a firm believer in the Rapture being pre-Tribualtion but with what’s coming to America and the West before the Great Tribulation will leave many to think otherwise, remember Jesus said we will have tribulation in this world as many of our Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ have/are already finding that out. Dear Erin Aleshire of http://sparrowcloud9.com has been given much about what is coming before the Rapture will take place and in accordance with GOD’s Holy Word “The Bible”. What Dear Erin has been told along with many others is that before the Rapture, The Great Outpouring of The Holy Spirit will occur to bring in the Last Harvest ready for the Rapture and those who are ready will go out transformed and healed to complete Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ’s Holy Work by healing the sick and rescuing many to bring them to Salvation along with Guidance from Jesus and help from His Angels. During that time America will be attacked along with Israel and many Natural Calamities will happen that will surpass those that are already happening, some of GOD’s children will be taken home during this time and some will be miraculously saved to carry on GOD’s Holy work, Fear Not for we have Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ on our side guiding and leading us all…

So the Rapture cannot happen this year as no man Only Our Dear Almighty Father GOD YAHWEH know’s this but we will know it’s close by the sign’s given us. What will be happening this year, which is what i think you were given in your dream is the timing of The Last Great Outpouring of The Holy Spirit… 🙂

GOD Bless
Rebecca X

William
William
April 14, 2017 11:21 am

Hi Thierry,
Somewhere I read that in the future after Israel strikes Iran, ( and within a few days later Korea war erupts ) , about that time the rapture happens.

Joshua Berlin
Joshua Berlin
August 12, 2017 4:02 am

Dear Z3 friends,
one side of my grandparents is coming from N.Korea. I started praying for the land 5 years ago. First, I have on my heart to apologize that N. Korea has been a threat for the nations.
The Lord told me that within last year, the ruling authority of Kim will be broken in 2017. I initially thought he will be removed or similar, but probably our Lord has a much greater plan with Kim. Probably we will see a spectacular conversion and turn around, as a witness to our generation. Today morning I saw a very interesting prophetic message from Jonathan Welton about this.
I also saw, that a huge army of N.Koreans will go out to the nations. That army is the army of our Lord, our brethren who passed the terrible persecution and did not deny the name of Yeshua. I believe the persecution our N.Korean believers experienced is not less severe compared to the end time persecution. The suffering of Koreans and persecution of N.Korean christians is much more than pressing the stock market. It is related to a great end time harvest.
Please pray for the Land. Blessing, Joshua

michael c.
michael c.
August 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi Joshua, Rick Joyner shared a word about Korea on November 22, 2005
that it is Gods will that Korea be reunited. This prophecy can be found under Strategic Words on the morningstarministries.org website. It is the season for
prayer to see its fulfillment. It is noteworthy that Weltons dream asks for prayer
for Korea to see its fulfillment. I do not understand how to link to it.

Emmanuel Djan
Emmanuel Djan
April 15, 2017 5:21 am

Hello family. Revelation 20:4-6 puts a thousand years between the first resurrection and the second resurrection. I prefer using the word resurrection to rapture. Bible tells us that the dead in Christ will be raised first then we who are alive and are left will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air. So the most important clue to the time of rapture is the first resurrection. This is found in Revelation 11:13-15. And the time of Jesus coming on the clouds is found in revelation 14:14. All these events will take place after the great tribulation Matthew 24:29-31.Scriptures is emphatic on the truth of the resurrection nd rapture. God bless us all

Ed v
Ed v
April 14, 2017 9:11 pm

His family reminds me of the Herods of Israel. One of the Herods in Acts 12 dropped dead on his throne while being told he was a god, like this man probably hears. I am praying that he drops dead instead of the US having to bomb his nuclear facilities and innocent people die.

John
John
May 11, 2017 11:59 pm

There are thousands and thousands of innocent people in North and South Korea, and Japan. God has heard there prayers. God will deal with Kim jong un individually. We can be at rest. The people of North Korea will be set free by God. The world will know the True and Living God. There isn’t going to be a major conflict leading to a 3rd world war at present. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. God loves the people of Japan, North Korea and South Korea. Let us continue praying for these nations and their rulers.

Alison Pound
August 11, 2017 8:46 pm

This is what I heard from the Lord, to confirm what you heard. Threats will be hurled back and forth but no war yet between Nth Korea and America. It will come later. Nevertheless war is coming. God loves these people, for sure. He’s made provision for those with hearts opened to Himself. We just need to get in line with His plans. As you say, John. Pray.

Martin
Martin
August 12, 2017 9:34 am

Evangelist Lawrence Trafford goes to North Korea regularly to preach and help the poor. Lately a US bank have frozen the money transfers to his orphanage.

Tasha
Tasha
May 12, 2017 9:29 am

Thank you for sharing this. That’s the sense I’m getting too, but it’s great to hear confirmation. God bless.

Kathleen Nelson
April 14, 2017 3:44 pm

So then we are to keep are eyes on something else

Doug Maccallum
Doug Maccallum
April 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Kim Jong-un reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. He has repeatedly made threats to the USA and others without any action. We run the risk of falling asleep to his threats just writing him off as crazy. I think that’s part of the strategy. BUT in the fable the wolf finally came. However, this wolf, the dogs of war, when it is unleashed, will come for us as well as for Kim and many of his “sheep”.

April 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Since the topic of Rapture has been mentioned, may I ask what peoples’ views are on the some of the research done about the Revelation 12 sign which shows to be occurring this fall on the Feast of Trumpets.

Any insights as to what it might mean? Who is the male child that is getting caught up (raptured)? And who are the remnant of her seed (remaining ones)?

Some have placed this sign back into history, and some are placing it as a future event. Considering John saw this vision some 60 years after Jesus Christ’s ascension into heaven.

Like the Rapture, there has not really been any teaching on the Revelation 12 sign, until a few recent years ago when it was discovered by computer program. The “newness” of any teaching should not automatically cause us to view it as erroneous.

Diana
Diana
April 15, 2017 9:23 am

Cie,
In regard to your question concerning Rev.12 concerning the manchild and the remnant ,you will find accurate teaching by Neville Johnson 2016 Lancaster conference,,c.d # 7.
He was downloaded by Holy Spirit for 4 hours on this teaching.
Also to respond to your comment about not much teaching on the rapture,I would disagree…the bible (old and new testament)is loaded with scripture pertaining to the “catching away of the saints” Also referred to as the “Day of the Lord”.What will help would be to read Mathew chapter 24 as 1 return of the Lord”…not 2 separate events,which has been erroneously taught to the church…Hope this helps…blessings to you today..

April 15, 2017 9:42 am

Thanks for your reply, Diana. I like Neville Johnson, but lately the Lord impressed me strongly not to lean too heavily on any man for revelation, but to go to His scriptures instead. Even a so-called Heavenly download can not be relied upon entirely. Scripture will reveal and interpret itself. I find that those who walk in visions a lot, generally use very little scripture, maybe one or two that support their visions. But we don’t see the line upon line type exegesis.

But my questions was more along the line of, what do you say it means? Have you researched it yourself and what are your findings?

Diana
Diana
April 15, 2017 11:25 am

Cie,
Not to be offensive,but if the Lord told you to go to the scriptures instead…why would you ask,want to know everything that others think…also if you are asking others here on z3 for their input,why would you not listen to Nevilles teaching ,take it to the Lord in prayer and study the scriptures for yourself.Also concerning the rapture,why would you comment that the scriptures have little to say about the catching away of the saints…but yet you want to see what otheres believe…It is contradictory……like I said…not to be offensive……..
AND to answer your question,no I have not been studying,praying about Rev.12,concerning the manchild…it does however witness with my spirit.I dont take 100% of what other men say such as Neville Johnson,but he is a prophet and I have learnt to pay attention to the prophets when they speak..Most who claim to be prophets in America are not..they only have the gift of prophecy…Be blessed..Diana

April 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Diana, just a brief comment on your “not to be offensive” line. Anytime we feel the need to begin a dialogue in that manner, reveals that we actually are “on the offensive” and not entering that conversation in a receptive frame of mind. And as you saw, it completely shut down the dialogue. If we feel the need to qualify a post in that way, perhaps it should not be written at the time. Peace!

Diana
Diana
April 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Cie,Speaking truth in love…And Jesus said Blessed is he who is not offended in me.PEACE….

April 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Peace and Love, dear sister! I am not offended in Him, nor in you. 🙂

April 15, 2017 11:54 am

Diana, no worries about sounding offensive. I think I have not written my comment clear enough to convey what I actually meant with the phrase ‘had little to say about catching away’ (which is not actually my original quote), and we see how little alterations like that cause a discussion to drift further and further from my original intent. It’s becoming a misunderstanding now. So I will just put this to rest.
Blessings in Jesus to you, sister.