“Those who have tarried in My Presence shall break forth with singing and shouts of joy.”

Grace and peace be multiplied to you saints! In my prayer time this morning, the Holy Spirit spoke these words to me.

“Write these Words down my daughter, for I am moving with precision in the earth. There has been much affliction and torment among My people, but in this hour, I am granting healing and double for their pain, even recompense for their loss. For I the Lord am doing a new thing which shall spring forth!

The Words I have spoken shall come to pass, every promise to fulfilment, for the time is short. I will do a quick work and establish My sons and daughters. Fear not, you will see My glory moving across nations, even salvation to all people, be not dismayed. Those who have tarried in My Presence shall break forth with singing and shouts of joy. For I will redeem and repay every man for his work and reward the just and faithful. My counsel will I not hide and I will confirm My words. My glory cloud will remove every cloud of transgression and darkness.

Watch for the signs and perceive My presence among you, for you will know that I am the Lord. I will arise among My people,” says the Lord.

1 For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. (Isaiah 62:1-5)

Syreeta Thomas

Author: Syreeta Thomas

Syreeta Thomas a born again believer living in Kingston, Jamaica. She studied business at Rapid College of Commerce. Since 2009, she has worked as Business Development Manager at Craftsman Limited.

Syreeta is a proud mother of four beautiful children. Her goal and priority is to have an abundant life, to positively inspire whom I will, and to please God.

Amina Darden
May 1, 2017 7:42 PM

Amen!

Syreeta Thomas
Syreeta Thomas
May 9, 2017 8:21 AM

God bless you

Taryn
Taryn
May 2, 2017 10:24 AM

The Lord’s Words through you are such a gift to us all– like a beautiful bouquet of flowers! May the Lord turn our tears into joy!

Robert
Robert
May 1, 2017 7:57 PM

Thank you lord for this word! About 7 or 8 years ago my now ex-wife posted this on our fridge…I have been speaking and praying it ever since…but things just kept deteriorating in my life until now where I can barely make it from day to day. I made mistakes which have consumed my life…forgive me lord for all the forms of idolatry…for not pressing into your presence as I should and alowing other things to come between us…lord purify me and remove every cloud of sin and darkness from me now. You alone are my hope and salvation…in jesus name amen!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
May 1, 2017 10:04 PM

Robert, we all have failed our Lord. And many of us, like me, have ruining our lives because of the choices we made. But our God is good and he forgives those of us who are truly embarrassed and repentant for our past actions.

Robert
Robert
May 2, 2017 4:29 PM

Amen my sisters…in my case I am especially imprisoned by financial debt due to wrong decisions in the past…not as much for blatant sin…I did have the best intentions for my family…all I wanted was to provide a secure home and life for us…I wasnt outright evil or rebellious…however I did not follow the leading of Gods  Spirit…so I opened myself to the curse…now I have lost everything and am a slave to my enemies that seek my life…I am forgiven however I am not yet restored…but praise the lord He has promised to redeem me and restore me!…and to use me for good!

Julie
May 1, 2017 11:48 PM

I have noticed myself that a lot of my own darkness was a cycle of guilt and darkness, guilt and darkness. I finally realized that my darkness was just because I was still growing up to the light, and stopped hating myself and learned to love myself even with my darkness. And then, the light finally started coming in and I got off the merry-go-round of sin and self hate, sin and self hate. What is even better, is you get to love others with their darkness, because there is no shame about it, we are all just growing up.