Supernatural Protection from Great Shaking Coming to the United States

crash2

Last week I had a dream that I was on the third floor of a large mall in an American city. I was walking toward a store when suddenly the ground began to shake violently causing a large crack in the floor right in front of me!

I thought maybe I could jump over the crack and get to an exit but just as I went to take a step forward, the floor broke apart and the crack turned into a huge, gaping hole. It separated the concrete so I could no longer pass. So I turned around to run the other direction to run down the escalator, but the floor was also cracked behind me, so I was trapped!

I knew there was no way out and the building would collapse. I ran and hid in the corner behind a store wall that was shaped like an “L”. A small group of people were there hiding, but most people were running wildly. Just as I crunched down beside this small group, I felt the floor give way and the whole building collapsed on top of us.

As concrete blocks fell all around us, I cried out to the Lord. Then everything went silent and black. It was quiet and dark for several seconds. Then the scene shifted.

I suddenly heard the scrapping removal of large concrete blocks and saw a beam of light coming into where we were. I could see a group of rescue workers standing there. They removed the rubble and helped us escape.

After I was pulled out, I could see that everything around us was severely damaged or completely destroyed. However, we were in a void during the collapse that protected us from large beams falling directly on us. The void created a bubble of protection that shielded us from danger. Only those who were in this void survived.

Interpretation:

I believe the Lord is saying a great shaking is coming to this nation, which we cannot escape! Only those hidden in the cleft of the Lord’s rock will be protected and spared from calamity. Regardless of what is coming, He will make a way of escape for those who put their trust in Him.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Savage
Savage
March 26, 2016 4:32 AM

Out of a 3-story mall in a large city only a handful survived that you knew about. That’s discouraging. Maybe there were other groups in other Lshaped crevices in the mall. Sounds like what to expect: Christians will survive in small isolated groups, unaware of what’s happening outside of their own little group. You know where most of the survivors were in that dream? – NOT IN THE MALL. Get out of Babylon (USA) now!

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 3, 2015 11:58 PM
It is interesting that you were on the third (3 = Father, Son, Holy Spirit) floor of a shopping mall. Could the mall in your dream represent commerce? That is where buying and selling takes place. The fact that this happened suddenly maybe means, that is how fast the economy will go down. You knew the building was going to collapse and there was no way out so you hid in the “L”. Hidden in the Lord. Interestingly I kept looking at that L and kept getting a feeling to look up L in Hebrew. The equivalent in Hebrew is Lamed. It is the center letter of the Hebrew alphabet and also the tallest. It said that the letter Lamed towers over all of the other letters from its central position so it is considered to represent the King Of Kings. After I read that on this Hebrew website and said wow, then it hits me the L means the Lord. It was the Lord like a wall surrounding you and protecting you. It is so great how He loves us! The rescue workers come and send in a beam of light and save you. That is probably His angels who are here to protect us and get us out of harms way. Everything around you is destroyed when you get out. But you survived. That is an awesome dream. That picture up there reminds me too of 9/11. I read what Scoopie said. I am from (and still in) NJ too. Six days before 9/11, I had an open vision and freaked out. This happened to me while I was talking to my friend on the phone. She is a Christian. I was trying to tell her over the phone what I was seeing. I think it only lasted… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
Rachel
December 3, 2015 9:28 PM

Thanks you for sharing this word Denika. I had a vision on 11.26 in the early morning hours that compliments your dream. Before I had fully woken up, I saw a picture of a notebook.  It had the word Earthquake written on the top and under it the word Aftershock.  The notebook page was blue and white. In reflecting on the colors, it reminded me the flag of Israel.
A bit later as I laid there and was starting to go back to sleep, I saw a picture of my family getting out of our car in a parking lot of a major home improvement store.  We were starting to walk towards the store when a big crack began to open up at the far end of the lot and spread towards us.
I laid in bed longer and then saw a picture of a trusted friend sitting across from me at a table in a restaurant. She just looked at me and her lips didn’t move but she said with her mind “It is time for us to listen.  We must hear every word the Lord has for us.”

scoopie
scoopie
December 3, 2015 11:22 AM

I’m originally from NJ, now on the West Coast. Back when our younger son was going into university (on the Manhattan border), we were helping him settle into his dorm room. It was a really hot day, so I went into the lounge room next to his room to take a break. Sat down and noticed a window facing East and wondered if we were close enough to see Manhattan from there. Sure enough, could see the southernmost end of it – mainly, the Twin Towers. Then, out of nowhere, I started to cry.. and it was not an emotional cry, but the Spirit of God. So I asked what/why, and what came to me was David Wilkerson’s prophetic word about 1000 fires in NYC. All I could pray was “Lord, save those who can be saved”. The date this happened.. September 1, 2001.

This dream and article reminded me of the above, and how, for instance, a small number of firefighters who were assisting a disabled woman down the stairwell got trapped when the building collapsed, but survived.
Lord Jesus, be our shelter and our strength for what ‘s to come.

DAlston
DAlston
December 3, 2015 12:31 PM

Wow! Scoopie, that is incredible! Sounds like you are really sensitive to the Holy Spirit! Our family is originally from New York and we were there during the 911 attacks. We could see the smoke burning from miles away from the suburbs of Manhattan. There were so many miraculous stories of people we knew who were saved! I had so many students whose parents worked in the towers but for whatever reason or another, ran late to work that day. One parent in particular locked her keys in her car that morning at the school and she was so frustrated. However, as she was finally stepping off the subway and heading toward the towers, she watched the first airplane go nose first into her department. All her coworkers perished! The Lord really does take care of his own and the safest place to be is in His will. 🙂

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
December 3, 2015 9:23 AM

12/2/15 I dreamed I was walking on an off-ramp from the interstate. All the vehicles were stopped. There were other people walking on it. I asked a lady what was going on. She said ‘don’t you feel the shaking?’ Then she put her hand on top of the concrete wall that is on each side of the off-ramp.

Bette Stevens
December 3, 2015 7:48 AM

Amen and Amen……a very needed encouraging word……..May we be worthy to escape those things coming upon the earth…..

Avi Laks
December 3, 2015 7:38 AM

THERE IS NO GREATER FORCE IN LIFE THAN THE LOVE OF G-D
FOR HIS CHILDREN!

My Heart is steadfast O G-d
l Will Sing and Make music with all my Soul
Awake harp And lyre!! Awake harp and lyre!!
I will awaken The Dawn.
Be Exalted O G-d Above The Heavens
Your Glory Over The Earth.
l will Praise You Among The Nations
l Will Sing Of Your Glory Among The People.

There Is No Greater Force In Life Than The Love Of G-d For His Children!

Avi Laks
December 3, 2015 7:22 AM

Let Us All Repent! Repent! !Repent!!!
Life Stormy Sea Has Risen!
The Arm Of Our G-d Is Not Too Short To Save.
Have You Bought Your Life Insurance!?.
King Yeshua/ Jesus in Him is Our Assurance of Salvation Assured
“Who can say, “l have made my heart pure;
I am clean without sin?”. Proverb 20:9
The King Cometh! With Him His Kingdom
Become A Prayer Warrior
Adopt A Day In A Week
Make That Day A Day To Your Examining The Heart
What is Difference Between People of Nineveh
And People Of Days Of Noah?
REPENTANCE!!!
Life Stormy Sea Has Risen
The Day Of LORD Draweth Near.
Prepare A Way Of The Heart You Prepare.

Chuck