“Soon there will not be an Internet. How will you get your prophecy fix then?”

My son, I have heard your cries for forgiveness and repentance for this nation, but I have turned away, for this reprobate people are a stench to My nostrils. My people who call themselves Christians are neither My people nor Christian. They do not know Me. They only care about looking good, looking holy, looking religious like the Pharisees. My true people are the ones on their knees before My throne daily. They are the ones you know by their fruit. My true remnant move around unknown to most, but I see them and the works they do and the hours seeking Me.

My son, even though you and others are shouting the warnings, my deaf church WILL NOT HEAR!! They have been force-fed baby food and will not know the hour of their visitation. I said yesterday, “I Am Coming – Be Ready,” but no one heard My cry. Instead, My people and, yes, My remnant are like drug addicts, looking for the next word from another voice.

Don’t they know that I am speaking to everyone? Why be lazy? Seek me yourself!! I will speak to all those who call upon my name. Soon there will not be an Internet. How will you get your prophecy fix then? Wake up, My children! Call out to me, seek me, and I will speak to you! I will lead you and I will guide you.

Soon you will not have the voices you seek on the Internet. Then you will have to trust Me. But how will you hear if you have not learned to hear me now before My judgements fall? After they fall, it will be too chaotic, and you will not hear Me.

My son, I love my children so very much! I only want them to seek me, not man. READ MY WORD! SEEK ME WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART! TALK TO ME! I will hear you and talk back, but are your ears tuned to hear Me? Tune your hearing now before it’s too late. I love you, all My children.

Shalom, Father

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Matthew 6:33)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Lori McNeill
March 8, 2018 1:05 PM

I admit I have been feeling the quilt building because I have become I realize I have become addicted to reading and listening to prophecy online more than spending time in His Word and prayer. I have only been a born again Christian since January. I do admit tho some have encouraged me learn to get closer to the Lord. I have been in His Word and on my knees every day seeking His voice and direction. I know I need to put Him first. I do now in first thing in the morning. My internet went down the other day and I thought, well, this is actually a good thing. I spent the rest of the day reading the bible and stayed focused on Him in praise and worship. What a blessing. Praise His Holy Name.

John Barry
John Barry
March 8, 2018 9:06 AM

If there is no internet , there is probably no power / electric and we will be living in 1900 agin . The young people are addicted to their smart phones , they will not know how to function without them and they will be in withdrawal . There will be confusion & turmoil all around us , no police protection or government help . It will be hard to learn to hear the LORD in the chaos , now is the time while there is still time . What Brother Saeng Fisher wrote is the truth of how this will be , even going to the store at the wrong time or taking the wrong road to the store will get a person killed or captured , we must lean to hear the LORD now for ourselves . It is not an option to survive what is coming , we must hear HOLY SPIRIT clearly now . You don’t want to try to learn to pray when both engines are out and the plane is headed for the ground . Blessings

March 8, 2018 12:10 PM

It might also mean there is no longer liberty to publish content the way we do now. I think that’s more likely to happen first, but I think God is giving us a little window of time to continue.

Ali
Ali
March 8, 2018 11:01 PM

If only it were that easy to hear the lords voice… not everyone has that gift yet

John Barry
John Barry
March 8, 2018 11:48 PM

Hi Ali , in John 10 : 27 JESUS says — MY sheep hear my voice , and I know them , and they follow me . All who are HIS sheep hear HIS Voice and HE is talking to us all the time . It can be like learning Latin at first because it is new to us and JESUS says we hear HIS voice , He did not say we understand what HE is saying , like sheep do not understand what the shepherd is saying but simply follow the sound of HIS voice . Unlike sheep the more we learn to listen the better we can understand . It might just be a knowing we are to do or not do some thing ; it could be an urge or itch to speak to someone or help them ; a scripture will stick in our head . If we obey these leadings HOLY SPIRIT will teach us to hear that inner voice which Always lines up with the Word . All this is predicted on us obeying when we hear HIS voice and HE expects us to make mistakes , that is how we learn . If we go towards the sound of HIS voice seeking HIM , we can never be too wrong . Blessings Ali .

Ksam
Ksam
March 9, 2018 8:14 AM

Thank you for confirming this.This scripture John 19:27 came to mind when I was reading Ali’s post. I was thinking all of God’s children may not get powerful prophecies but that does not mean we don’t hear his voice.The Lord told me as a young christian I will speak to you in the midst of a reckoning.(Reckoning is a thought).

Brandon J
Brandon J
March 8, 2018 8:53 AM

Watchman Nee said a saying that had always stuck with me
The immature know Jesus as a Lamb,
The mature know Him as a Lion,
The fully mature know Him as both

Thank you for the journey you’ve taken as everything you receive has fully mature woven all through. Thank you for the price you’ve paid to be able to deliver these.

I get very concerned over the big break through words that people latch onto. I’ve had many break throughs the past few years but they’ve not felt good at all.

John Barry
John Barry
March 9, 2018 7:12 AM

Brother Brandon Watchman Nee teachings are always profound , I know of no one who understood the Word better or deeper . Blessings !

Savage
March 8, 2018 9:43 AM

Don’t even let z3news be a substitute for intimacy with Him.

E.E
E.E
March 9, 2018 7:32 AM

I live in Norway, and you can not find much endtime videos and websides about Norway.
Why is it so much in USA? I am happy if someone (Byron Searle, I hope) can give a comment.
I have 2 endtime-dreams and strong warning from God, and dream the same dream the same night as a lady in USA, same date that Billy Graham died.
The dream come before he died. I have warned some people, but they dont listen. I do not tell people so much more… Some of them think I am crazy. I feel lonesome . Ihope we will be with Jesus soon. I believe so.
I dont know why USA is on my mind so much… But I was shown some people there….. to REALLY pray for them. Suddenly. Very strong. And I still do.

Brother Steven
March 8, 2018 3:06 AM

This will set everyone back to the late 80’s where Great moves of God were found.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
March 8, 2018 4:07 AM

True enough Brother Steven. Or like when we saw Jesus move 25 years ago among the people of a rural SE Asian nation where no one had phones, cars, or even running water. In those days we just relied on the Lord.

He sent us dreams such as, “Persecution is breaking out. Go warn the believers in village X.” We did, they didn’t believe us and the church elders were all arrested three days later. If we felt uncomfortable about something, we didn’t go- and later found out a police trap had been laid in that village. When I felt an urgent need to run out of a shop as it was about to pour rain I just followed the urge- and ran right into some believers whom we needed to contact; the pounding rain provided cover so no paid attention as we talked under a shop awning.

Going to church in middle America didn’t prepare me for any of this, but obeying Jesus every day in that context did. In my experience the best way to prepare is by obeying Jesus today – read the Word and do what it says without delay. Obey all promptings from the Holy Spirit. Do this and you’ll be ready when all around you fails.

Brother Steven
March 8, 2018 9:48 AM

Thank you Saeng for the Inspired message……as you can see, many thumbs up!!……it was an encouraging and true message to.

Cornelius
Cornelius
March 8, 2018 4:57 AM

Open your ears: “But how will you hear if you have not learned to hear me NOW, before my judgement falls”

Rebecca Bonnell
March 8, 2018 1:56 PM

The World Wide Web…aka The Spider’s Web can be taken down without affecting the Electric Grid. Dear Erin Aleshire for Sparrowcloud9 was given this warning a while ago now that the WWW would suffer a catastrophic blow that would almost bring it completely down…So that implies that the WWW will be damaged almost beyond repair for a time being which would cause the Banks to have a BANK HOLIDAY along with the rest of the financial market and all that rely on the WWW to trade until it can be put right again….most probably by the A/c taking Full Control.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 12, 2018 1:12 PM
Thank you for this word and warning. I agree that some people are running first to the internet prophets’ words instead of basking in the Light of His Glory. Some of us, like myself, have to fast from electronic devices for a season or our minds are overwhelmed by too much information and can’t easily commune with the Lord. Other believers may have more God given strength to resist and overcome the subliminal addictive stuff that is built into the internet by the enemy’s cunning deceptive plans, I’m just not of that camp. I have noticed some of the prophets who contribute on z3 never seem to comment on their posts. It may be the Lord has instructed them that it will diminish His voice to hear all the othe voices that are out there. I know a local prophetess who has been instructed that way. Others are gifted with the ability to endure it and it doesn’t seem to affect them, because they have been called to use this venue as His conduit to reach huge audiences, so the Lord puts a strong hedge of protection of the Blood of the Lamb. around their minds and hearts. However, as faithful servants, they also really deserve much-needed Sabbaticals to refuel and refresh so they don’t burn out. It’s a tough environment for them to be in day after day, and it’s going to get tougher for them as more and more people hear an alarm to come out of the darkness and start pouring onto this site, just as they are, fresh out of the world and it’s influences. These internet faithful servants are the Billy Grahams of the times. We just can’t physically see all the people coming forward in repentance like an altar call. I have been shown… Read more »
Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
March 9, 2018 9:22 AM

Amein! Amein & Amein!

Marilee Alm
March 8, 2018 9:28 PM

Love it, God nailed it, “prophecy fix”!!!