“My son, war is coming to this nation. This is the fourth judgment upon this nation.”

Appearing as a guest on a Christian television program, author John Shorey shared a prophetic warning given to him by a friend, as shown in the 10-minute video shown below, which was uploaded to YouTube on November 20, 2017.

The Lord says, “My son, these words I give you. The sounds of killing in Las Vegas is the sound that will be familiar to all in this nation. The strange (foreign) armies that will come up on this land will strip everything and all will be ravaged. This army will have no mercy and death will be a common site. My son, those who hide in Me will be saved. Those who repent and bend the knee will be saved. Those of My remnant who are led by My spirit will be saved.

My son, the windows of heaven are open, ready to pour out mercy and grace. But no one will listen, no one listens to My prophets. Those that criticize My prophets will not be ready. The season of the hurricanes are almost over, they are still cleaning up. The season of earthquakes has begun. I showed you the three volcanoes in the west. They will blow because of the earthquakes. Mount Rainier, Mount Hood, Mount Adams will all erupt during the earthquakes. But even after all that, My Church will not wake up. My church believes the lies of the false prophets. There will be no prosperity, happiness, and the false happy days of the past. My church will know strength, humbleness, and prayer. Many millions will perish, but those who are My remnant will walk in power never seen before on this earth.

My son, many voices will speak in the last days of peace, prosperity, longevity, and happiness, but they do not hear My voice. They hear the voice of a lying spirit.

My son, war is coming to this nation. This is the fourth judgment upon this nation. Many of the sons and daughters will die by the sword. Many churches will be utterly destroyed. I tell you now what the fourth judgment is because now have all the plans been laid. The armies will come from the north and the east. Big cities will be a heap of rubble. I will have My remnant flee to save zones; there mighty revivals will happen. The body will wake up and move in power. It is during this time that My bride becomes the brightest light. This is when I will come and gather her unto Myself. My bride will be pure and without spot or wrinkle.”

He also shared the following word received on October 20, 2017.

“Hear My cry, hear My prophet who warned you to prepare. They have heard My voice, and My prophets tremble even though they only know in part. Beware the false prophets who say the world is going to experience good times and seasons. They do not hear Me, for judgments are coming and are here. Millions will perish, millions upon millions will perish from all parts of the world. America, you will suffer a great loss and will not recover. Have your house in order and be prepared to love your neighbor.”

Confirmations:

Two prophets, Byron Searle and Brother Billy Nelson, both received similar warnings of four judgments coming with increasing severity, as reported in an article I posted on September 9, 2017. However, the details about the fourth judgment were not revealed at that time. Byron was simply told, “Many will perish in this judgment that will finally drive the Church to its knees, crying out for repentance.”

I believe these warnings because they confirm what I saw in a dream in 2014 when I was told about a plan to mass murder the American people. I saw the United States had already endured a series of severe problems, but each time, the news media worked in cooperation with our federal government to lie to the American people, assuring them all was well and a plan was in place to solve the problems. Most Americans believed the lies, so after each problem surfaced, they went “back to sleep” and did not prepare for the more severe judgments ahead.

I was also shown the one leading the attack was Barack Obama, fulfilling Daniel’s prophecy:

He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god. (Daniel 11:39)

The people I spoke with in my dream all referred to him as President Obama, which shows he will return to power either openly or perhaps even covertly. He had a large organization of ruthless thugs working for him, carrying out his plans, with an evil woman overseeing them. She reported directly to Obama.

Also confirming the warnings shared by John Shorey, God has shown many of His people there will be safe zones within the United States. However, in my dream, I was warned to leave the country to avoid being killed. I believe God has specific plans for each of us, so we each need to seek His instructions.

Antwon
Antwon
December 4, 2017 5:15 PM

Wow! This confirm all the military activity going on up here in the northern Midwest. Also where I live is mention in a prophecy about Russia coming through the state where I live . But strange enough every time I look at the weather forecast and they show the state my eyes always move West and within me I hear this is where you need to go with your family. By the way the super highway that runs from Illinois all the way to North Dakota is complete. Hoping to move my family out of the city in 6 months. I can feel the darkness here getting heavy. They’ve voted to transgender to the city council. Sharia Law is been practice here as well. Get ready BELIEVERS in Jesus. Persecution will ramp up. Stay on your knees. Seek the Father daily and get your final physical preps in order……

RSS
RSS
December 4, 2017 10:17 PM

Are you referring to Route 52? I live in Illinois and haven’t heard anything about a new highway.

Antwon
Antwon
December 5, 2017 4:18 AM

No. I90 which goes into i94 which goes all the way to ND

RSS
RSS
December 5, 2017 10:25 PM

Okay, thank you. I didn’t realize it went that far.

Antwon
Antwon
December 6, 2017 5:12 AM

It turns into i29 once it hit the Dakota’s

December 6, 2017 12:40 PM

I-29 goes south to Sioux City, Omaha, Kansas City. I-90 goes to Chicago. (Iowa native) 🙂

Antwon
Antwon
December 6, 2017 9:16 PM

Talking North. Born and raised in Chicago and spent 20 years here in Minnesota.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 4, 2017 5:48 PM

Mt Hood is about 180 miles from me – this adds another layer of prepping I had not thoroughly looked into – from what I understand from other “words of the Lord ” that is when the 3 days of darkness will happen –(many volcanoes erupting-resulting in a mini emp with no electricity ) and the children of God are to STAY indoors as it will be an evil darkness sort of like Egypt’s 3 days of darkness (have heard this from more than 3 sources) I am trying to decide if I will bring my chickens in or not –hmm-I hope and pray I have enough water stored as I live in a city— ready or not here it comes -Lord I lift my eyes unto You the maker of heaven and earth -and I bring You thanks for so much advance warning and Your Words of faithfulness when the darkness falls -selah

Todd H Henderson
December 4, 2017 7:43 PM

I also have heard about not only staying inside but that God’s judgement is Righteous and that we are NOT to look outside. I don’t know if this upcoming event is THE EVENT or if this will be the 3 days of darkness but I do know when it happens to stay inside and pray and fast. Water only.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 4, 2017 10:23 PM

Further confirmation for both Heather C-little dove & Todd comes from Kerry Ann Gidden who just had a dream about thick darkness & evil & danger.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
December 5, 2017 11:05 PM

Wow, thanks for sharing that. Didn’t know about not opening the door but that would go along with not looking outside. Thank you 🙏🏻

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
December 4, 2017 3:15 PM

Knowing the reality of how deserved we are for all this, one can only be weak kneed and fall down and worship the Lord Jesus…….Saying Come Lord Jesus Maranatha

Peachey
Peachey
December 5, 2017 8:33 PM

I just heard from a friend of mine that heard Sundar speak yesterday. Highlights as follows.

He said California will be destroyed
Middle of the country would be destroyed (I am thinking Madrid Fault)
Third place would be destroyed but did not name
He said when the Lord spoke to him on August 16, 2016 and said Trump would be President, he said Trump has four years of grace.
Lancaster, California would be a place of refuge
He said large angels have been stationed in places waiting to destroy.
He said Houston going down because they did not repent
He said current Pope is false prophet
He won’t name anti Christ

Phil T
Phil T
December 6, 2017 11:20 AM

Peachey I listen to Sundar do you have a link to what your friend was listening to

Peachey
Peachey
December 6, 2017 11:39 AM

She listened to him in person at the Jim Bakker show, so it should be broadcast on 11th, 12th, and 13th. 1st Sundar gave his testimony on how he got saved,

December 4, 2017 3:37 PM

“…now have all the plans been laid. The armies will come from the north and the east. Big cities will be a heap of rubble. I will have My remnant flee to save zones; there mighty revivals will happen.” (from the post above)

My question: any word on where these “safe zones” will be?

Dennis
December 4, 2017 5:06 PM

I highly suggest you watch all four parts of Chuck Youngbrandt at the Prophecy club, he talks about the safe zones and shows them on a US map. He also goes into great detail about the invasion forces as well as other info:

As James did mention though, it is best to seek the Lord for direction as you do have a role to fulfill and it may be right where you are.

December 5, 2017 10:46 PM

Finished watching all 4 parts.

I also heard something of an urgent nature…in part 4, he said that some future year (he’s speaking in 1999) there will be an accidental launch by Russia caused by computers malfunctioning. This attack which destroys 3 American cities and significantly damages NYC will happen in December. God will provide a notification the year it’s going to happen. That notice will be a huge hurricane formed in the Caribbean in September which strikes the Gulf Coast.

Given what happened this September to Houston and other places, am I right in thinking this could be the notification he spoke about? He said prophets would be moved to go to those cities and give a 30 day warning. But maybe since it was 18 years ago, no one has this mind.
https://youtu.be/fOR97lgOF40wa (5:00 mark)

In another topic (less urgent but very interesting), he showed a map of the U.S. marking out a fault line running west to east, starting at Mt. St. Helens. It was eerily like the recent total eclipse path. (Same video, 14:44 mark) Another fault is somewhat similar to the path of an eclipse that will happen in 2024. Both the eclipse paths and the major fault line intersects near St. Louis.

Mary
Mary
December 5, 2017 6:40 PM

Just finished listening twice to mr. Young Brandt’s videos and it would be very interesting to know if he is out warning the people in the cities to move. As he talked about the bombs falling in the east on the four cities after the huge hurricane in the Gulf.

December 5, 2017 11:35 PM

I didn’t see you’d ask the same question I had after watching the video. He’s in his mid 70s now, so he may not be able to give a warning. (I don’t know this for a fact, just saying) Anyway, I had the same idea.

Mary
Mary
December 5, 2017 6:49 PM

That is, he said it would happen in the same year.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 5, 2017 2:47 PM

Most of WI is in the 500 mike radius. I live in WI.

December 5, 2017 11:46 PM

He also says you don’t need to move out of fear. You may be called to stay and do God’s will where you are. When trouble comes, you’ll be told how to escape. 🙂

December 5, 2017 11:45 PM

There’s a map that shows destruction from the Chicago quake, approximately 30:43 on the video of part 2 of his talk….

December 5, 2017 2:46 PM

Starting to watch the videos. Thanks!

Stephen Gookin
December 5, 2017 2:44 AM

Wow. Very addicting to watch…. Thanks

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 4, 2017 3:44 PM

The Lord showed me two of them. https://z3news.com/w/god-reveals-ozark-mountains-smoky-mountains-safe-areas/
I relocated from the east coast a little over twelve months ago to one of the areas. Bless you .

Michael Fisch
December 4, 2017 4:08 PM

I can only share what the Lord has spoken to us about where my wife and I are planted: Boise, Idaho, and the surrounding valley will be a “city of refuge.” Not that it will be unscathed, but it will emerge as a refuge.

Marnie
Marnie
December 4, 2017 6:55 PM

What a wonderful confirmation for me personally! Thanks for sharing, Michael. I had been praying about where the Lord wanted my family and I to move to. I knew He was calling us out of CA, but only desired to move once I was told exactly where to go. Recently, He revealed we are to move to a smaller city very close to Boise. So we are in the process now of finding a home.

Melty
Melty
December 4, 2017 11:57 PM

What city? I live in Nampa

Michael Fisch
December 5, 2017 2:07 PM

I have been praying about Boise and the surrounding Treasure Valley. It’s important to understand the “refuge” will come about through the prayers and obedience of the saints. We all have a role to play in it. Right now there is a lot of spiritual slumbering in this valley, a lot nice people who go to church but don’t acknowledge God is judging this nation for its wickedness. The people here have to wake up before a refuge can be established. I believe this will come through catastrophe, which is why I say this valley will not be unscathed.

Marnie
Marnie
December 6, 2017 2:45 AM

Hi Melty, would be great to chat over email. Feel free to contact me at xomarniexo at yahoo.

Todd H Henderson
December 4, 2017 7:44 PM

Which part of the U.S. are you located? I know one in the Appalachia area and one in the upper North (if I can find the contact).

Sujit Thomas
December 6, 2017 5:53 AM
I wanted the Lord’s insight on the following lines in this post: Many voices will speak in the last days of peace, prosperity, longevity, and happiness, but they do not hear My voice. They hear the voice of a lying spirit. I wanted to know what exactly he was saying here. So I took it up to ask him about this today during my quiet time with him. This is what I received: In me there is always peace, prosperity, longevity, and happiness because I am life, and I am light, and in me there is no darkness at all. But for those outside of me, there is neither peace nor prosperity nor longevity nor happiness. They are devoid of life and light and remain in darkness. I am simultaneously reminded of the following scriptures: Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything required for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Psalms 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack. John 11:25–26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in Me, even if he dies, will live. Everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die—ever. Psalms 1:1 How happy is the man who does not follow the advice of the wicked or take the path of sinners or join a group of mockers! I share this only because it is important for us to know deep within that even in the midst of the worst… Read more »
D\'Arcy Dormaier
December 4, 2017 11:06 PM

Thank you for your response re: timing. I am grateful for this sight, the many Godly contributors and your level headed biblical responses. Please be encouraged to continue this valuable ministry, it’s a real blessing to me.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 5, 2017 11:02 PM

Hi D’Arcy glad to hear you are enjoying Z3. It’s a great place to post prophetic dreams and connect! SNS

Avidan
December 5, 2017 1:19 AM

Thou Are Merciful And Compassionate,
Long Suffering, Rich In Grace And Truth,
Forgiving Transgressions And Sins.

But We Sons Of Men Our Inclination
ls Always Towards Evil.
Our Work Is The Work Sinfulness.
Our Deeds Are Deeds Of Deceit.

In The Face Of Coming Scrourge
And Storm Of Destruction.
We As People Should Repent First
Before We Seek The Higher Ground.

There ls Hope For Us America
The Hope ls Called Repentance.
Let Us Repent And Lean On LORD’s
Loving Kindness, And Multitudes Of His Mercy.

It ls Becoming Hopeless For Us To Repent Together As A Nation.
Why Don’t We Go From Neighbors To Neighbours, And Ask Them To Join In Repentance.

Why Not America?
Why Not America!?

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL! !!

Barbara
Barbara
December 5, 2017 10:02 AM

Yes, we as the Church can repent and ask for mercy. We are hearing the Church is the reason for these judgements, so we can earnestly seek God and ask for forgiveness. If the Church goes through revival, we can lesson these judgements!

Mark
December 4, 2017 3:17 PM

Wonder if the evil woman is Valerie Jarrett…..

D\'Arcy Dormaier
December 4, 2017 4:16 PM

James,
Thank you for this word. What do you think the timing is to leave if you are directed to move O.S?

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 5, 2017 11:18 PM

Queensland is nice but maybe Spokane is o.k. too if you have to stay stateside… Selah 😉 SNS