God Identifies Ozark and Smoky Mountains As Safe Areas

I had been praying for a year for confirmation on exactly where to go to be safe from the trouble coming upon the United States. Then a couple of months ago, I had the following dream from the Lord revealing the two safe areas.

I saw a map of North Carolina outlined and shaded in bright red. While I was looking at the map, the Lord said, “North Carolina will be uninhabitable due to flooding.”

This was the second time He gave me information on this. I currently live in North Carolina.

Then the dream shifted to a news forecast. I heard the newscaster saying the entire state of North Carolina was uninhabitable due to the flooding. It was a major disaster, I assumed it was a tsunami.

Then I saw a map of the Ozark mountains, including part of Arkansas and part of Missouri. When I saw that, I knew the Arkansas / Missouri side of the Ozark mountains was the place of safety. The Lord told me, “This is ideal. This is the best place to be.”

OzarkRelief

Then I saw a map of the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and North Carolina. I saw an elongated portion of the map, which was highlighted in blue. Then the Lord told me, “This is a safe zone.” It was almost like a vision within the dream.

smoky_mountains

Then I began to dream about many obstacles coming in our way to prevent us from actually getting there. Then I woke up.

A couple of months ago, the Lord told me to pray like never before. Since then I have had an intense, deep groaning of my prayer language. I cannot stop praying. Night and day …day and night.
I believe the time of warnings is almost over and we are entering into the time we will actually experience these events.

Remember, God’s Word will NEVER change and we all have the power to create through our spoken words. Life and death are in the power of our tongue. It’s time to be strong in the Power of His MIGHT and take comfort under the shadow of His wing.

The most important thing we can do is first, get right with the Lord, and second, know who you are in Christ. Holiness and relationship are the keys.

Never give up. No matter what happens . No matter how bad it is. No matter how you feel and no matter what you lose. Never give up! Encourage yourself in the Lord. In our darkest hour He is right there with us. We are never alone. With God ALL things are possible.

We Are More than Conquerors:

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
36 As it is written: “For Your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35-39)

Living in the Spirit:

1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a
2 For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set youb free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the Law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh,
4 so that the righteous standard of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
6 The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,
7 because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s Law, nor can it do so.
8 Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God.
9 You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.
10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet the Spirit gives you life because of righteousness.
11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadc will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who dwells within you.
12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it.
13 For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15 For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
17 And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.
19 The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.
20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope
21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time.
23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
24 For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see?
25 But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words.
27 And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. (Romans 8:1-27)

Author: Katie Troutman

The Lord has carried Katie Troutman through many dark times and much heartache, including a life of abuse, which started as a child. At age nineteen she was saved and has leaned on the Lord ever since! She started receiving dreams from the Lord from the very beginning. She has been involved in her local church ministry preaching and teaching. Today she is a wife and mother who has had many years of walking on the mountain top in victory with God.

Barry m
May 8, 2016 7:53 PM
We move to the Ozarks 1 year ago. We left good jobs, family and friends, and our home. We down here hearing of the same things. I believe more are coming. I work at a huge big box store in Northern Arkansas. So many I am meeting that are moving here from so many other places. My story is deeper than what I just talked about. By moving here we paid off our home, and my Mom moved down also after us. It was one of the hardest things to do. But we though caution to the wind, and trusted God. So many things He did for us by moving here. God has provided for us we are now watching what i believe things that are unfolding. Our Pastor we knew in Northern Colorado. He told us those who move now will take everything with them. Those who do nothing now before the calamity comes and knew they were to move will and might just escape with there shirt off there back. We felt a leading a few years ago, and were praying where shall we move. Then we had some friends that invited us down. We found a very nice home, and met others that have moved here that were God lead. I will say we did things that many thought we were so crazy to do. But we put a offer on a home down here, and at the time it was not for sale when we came down twice. Our friends met them on the road and asked if they knew anyone who would like to buy there home. It was the one my Wife wanted. We put our home up for sale in Wyoming it sold. I am running on, but we took a step God… Read more »
Randy
Randy
October 14, 2017 10:40 AM

I would like to talk to you about this. I live in Oklahoma City but am preparing my house to sell very soon. I’ve been praying where to go and the Ozarks keep coming up.. I have a friend that lives there and I am able to move in with him till I find my own place… I just wanna talk with another believer that feels as I do..
Randy 405-213-5095

Jerry Diamond
January 16, 2017 1:40 PM

Barry M,

I have saying exact same thing your pastor for many years now. Come now with your family, resources, tools, equipment, etc, intact help be a of solution…or come later, possibly with the shirt your back, having lost some or all your fault, resources, tools, equipment, and be a part the problem.
Drive Now Or Walk Later.

I would Love to talk to this pastor. Did he or other church members move yet?
A church DFW sold their church, homes, businesses and bought 400 acres Missouri.

It is such a huge beautiful work that God is doing. Blessings upon you for being Faithful and obeying.

Here am introductory video interview of message;

Kenzel
May 9, 2016 4:10 PM

Barry,
I Visited your website. The link I read first was about San Andreas/CSZ,
Though I’m originally from the West Coast, I’ve known for some time that things were going to change. I received a very real confirmation of that in the month of March.
If you want to check it out, here it is: http://wp.me/p48S3C-NA

The road to where I am now, is entirely a story of God’s mercy and grace.
So glad to hear you are now in the Ozarks. We are within just a few hours of the official “safe zone” per Katie’s dream and I am confident that as long as I remain in the shelter of Psalm 91 – I will continue to soar on wings like Eagles (Isaiah 40:31).

Blessings,

Barry m
May 12, 2016 8:02 AM

Kenzel – Thank you

Rachelle
Rachelle
July 5, 2016 7:53 PM

Hi Barry M, I’m flying over to the Ozark region the week of July 17th to check it out, with a possible move in the future. Can you give me an idea of good places (safe) to check out? I’ve never been there before! My 5 year old daughter and I are coming. Thanks!

May 9, 2016 8:59 AM

Barry, I can not thank you enough for reaching out and leaving this comment. Your testimony is a HUGE encouragement to our family and I’m sure so many more people. Please keep us in your prayers.

God bless you and your family Barry!

Nona
Nona
May 11, 2016 8:35 PM

We know Barry. And God has truly blessed their move. There are a couple more families who have relocated here from CO as well, and we all live near each other…another miracle from the Lord. With what is coming to our nation, judgement first, then revival, the only safe place to be is exactly where the Lord positions you. Obedience always brings blessing, as we have seen in our own lives and those of our friends who have moved here too. My husband would actually discourage them at times because he wanted them to KNOW the voice of the Lord for themselves, with no opportunity to say we had “influenced” them….because the test will come after a big faith step. And remember, it takes time to get “settled in”, in a new place.

Jerry Diamond
January 16, 2017 1:45 PM

Nona,

That is so to that people from Colorado are near by. How are your sons doing, and they followed there yet?

Here is an interview me Pastor Fox of Shofar Mountain in NW Arkansashttps://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLsEWVATMY6q3ZdfHGakbVUeizVZanzfZ8&v=sCTQOYJIWrQ

Rachelle
Rachelle
July 5, 2016 10:56 PM

Hi Nona, I’m looking to come over to NW Arkansas the week of the 17th (from Arizona). Is there any places in particular you’d recommend starting my search for a possible new home? When/if I do end up moving, it’d be myself and 3 small kids (adopted from foster care :). Thanks! Rachelle

Barry m
May 12, 2016 7:49 AM

You are welcome Katie

Mary Kleven
Mary Kleven
May 9, 2016 10:12 AM

Katie, when are you moving to the Ozarks? I have many friends who live in Nc in and around Raleigh area . It sounded by your dream that things will begin when you are just settling into your new home. I’d like to warn my friends about this too.
Thanks so much,
Mary

May 9, 2016 12:32 PM

Mary,
The Lord told me to move before the end of the summer. I want to be there by July . Hopefully this will be possible by that time frame. God bless you Mary!

Mary Kleven
Mary Kleven
May 9, 2016 3:17 PM

Thank you, god bless you too!

Mem
Mem
May 12, 2016 4:43 PM
This isn’t directed to anyone specifically, but just a general comment. We need to be prepared. People shouldn’t spiritualize against other people for being prepared in terms of basic material supplies. Don’t condemn people for making preparations, stocking shelf stable food and water, etc. We are talking about helping real families here. This isn’t a theological game of who can be holier than thou. The bible says quite clearly: Don’t test the Lord your God. Don’t throw yourself off a cliff and expect God to just magically rescue you Proverbs says a wise man sees trouble from afar off and GETS OUT OF THE WAY. It doesn’t say the wise man stays put under imminent danger and expects miraculous rescue, just as Jesus didn’t when being tempted by Satan, and he was the Son of God. How much less presumptuous should we be? We have to look at the context. Even Daniel in the lion’s den. He refused to deny His God and was willing to accept martyrdom and God chose to magically/miraculously protect him, but that is different from just not being prepared. Joseph didn’t just expect God to supernaturally provide the food for him and the nation when the famine was to come, He worked his tail off for 7 years prepping for that 7 years of famine. He heeded the warning of God and acted accordingly and “got out of the way of trouble ahead of time”. And please don’t quote the passage about “he who seeks to save his life will lose it…”. That is just bad theology and hermeneutics. Are you prepared to accept the bloodguilt of those who listen to this bad theology and follow the lead to do nothing? Jesus warns that people that presume to teach others have a much higher standard… Read more »
Jerry Diamond
January 16, 2017 2:43 PM

Mem,

You are preaching to the choir to me.
Your message important and will likely be ignored by those guilty of being false teachers and gatekeepers. The holier than thou attitude is their major red flag.
There is one man writing on this forum who should hear your message but will ignore it.

He is a gatekeeper.

December 8, 2016 4:58 AM

A LITTLE GIRL HAS A SHOCKING VISION OF END TIMES, RAPTURE, AND A NEW WORLD (FLOODING)

Peachey
Peachey
May 6, 2016 8:59 AM
I moved to the Ozarks over three years ago from Washington State. I left everything behind. I did not even realize it was considered a safe place. I was starting to be hurt by some people I loved and decided I was out of there. Like a baby bird being shoved out of its nest. I happened to hear a person where I use to work saying they thought Branson would be a nice area to retire. So decided to come here. The Lord performed miracle after miracle to get me here. I was able to purchase a new cabin with no money down at a very low interest rate. I barely qualified. I had no money. One day sitting on my porch and praying I saw the air glistening all around me. I looked down the road one way and then the other way. As far as I could see the air was shimmering. I wondered what it was. The Holy Spirit then spoke to me and said it was a miracle for the little valley in the mountains I had moved to. He said when I first moved here I would be safe here. He had Angels all around my property and no one could set foot on the property unless he allowed it. Jesus has blessed me tremendously. I just pray my family would move off the west coast. I left behind a large family, children, grandchildren, mother, sisters and brother, and their families. I think they all thought I was crazy for leaving. I Before I moved her I had a picture of a small log cabins posted on my wall and I would quote Psalms 91 out load. For over a year I did this. I use to quote affirmations out of a book called… Read more »
Kenzel
May 6, 2016 1:18 PM

Peachey,
That is awesome! I’m originally from Washington state, too and what’s left of the family I grew up in, is still there. Personally, I prefer Ozarks to Washington.

Peachey
Peachey
May 6, 2016 3:42 PM
Sometimes I would pray Jesus bind me to your perfect will. Jesus then makes the circumstances just right so you go in only one direction. It can be painful but you end up doing his will. When I prayed for Jesus to bind me to his perfect will no matter what, first thing that happened my heart became irregular so I retired early, then, some of my children turned there back on me, and I got so hurt by one family member I finally said I am out of here. I bought a small cabin sight unseen, and everything worked out perfectly. I am now in the Ozarks. Since being here the Holy Spirit has been very close to me. I thought about going back because of my children but my Lord says to me “no going back.” He even has given me two dreams this week. On my trip here I was pulling a trailer. Someone tried to steel it as I was parked at a hotel. I asked for a room and could look at where it was parked. When I went out to question what they were doing, they ran off. The next day as I was traveling down the freeway my GPS kept taking me off the road. Finally I pulled off into no where. When I found a little gas station in the middle of no where, and came back out after paying for gas. Two men were standing by my truck. The one man said lady let me show you something. The trailer was a thread from being undone. The man said I have tools to fix this for you. I am sure it was an angel sent to keep me safe. If the trailer had pulled lose it could of thrown me into… Read more »
Peachey
Peachey
May 6, 2016 9:34 AM

All the workers I saw all around doing the construction, were Angels. All the affirmations were mainly scriptures, or scripture based.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 6, 2016 3:41 PM

Peachey,
What an awesome testimony! Praise God!

Kenzel
May 6, 2016 1:57 PM

Peachey & Katie,
I agree about the spoken word. If possible, Could you provide the books or scriptures you used for this purpose?

Peachey
Peachey
May 6, 2016 3:24 PM

Books I used to guide my prayers were “Prayers that Avail Much.” The ministry that puts these out has three volumes. I used volume 1. These are scripture prayers based on need, from salvation of family member, oppression, court battle, forgiveness, finances, single looking for a mates, etc.
“Commanding your Morning” by Cindy Trimm. I would say all her affirmations out loud that were listed in the back of her book. They were based on scripture. It took me about an hour. I saw her on a program on Sid Roth.

Peachey
Peachey
May 6, 2016 3:12 PM

In chapter 1 of Genesis God spoke into existence many things. He created by his spoken word. The bible says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue..” Proverbs 18:21.

May 6, 2016 2:28 PM

New International Version Genesis 1:3
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

#2
New Living Translation- Proverbs 18;21
The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences.

#3
King James Bible Luke 6;45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

#4
Proverbs 23:7King James Version (KJV)
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
#5
“The Lord will accomplish what concerns me!” (Psalm 138:8)
“This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.” (1 John 5:14-15)

May 6, 2016 2:30 PM

It will only let me load so much on here at a time but more are coming.

May 6, 2016 2:37 PM

New International Version John 14;13
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
2 Corinthians 10:4King James Version (KJV)

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

New American Standard Bible
But the centurion said, “Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

New International Version
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Romans 10:17New King James Version (NKJV)

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Kenzel
May 8, 2016 3:12 PM

Katie and Peachey,
Thank you, I have printed out what you shared.

About two months ago I had started watching the John Paul Jackson Dreams and Mysteries series on Roku. One episode addressed “the land.”

I wrote down notes from that episode and decided to reclaim the land we are on and “speak” to it. I walked the land perimeter as I did this.

That was about 3 weeks ago (?)
Today, we discovered one of the trees is growing fruit. The only thing I ever remember this tree doing is growing leaves. Our back yard has never produced much fruit. In fact no fruit tress I’ve previously planted have grown and our vegetables have struggled at best. Now, a tree in the back corner appears to be covered with the tiny fruit of mulberries. Many have already fallen to the ground.

After the discovery, I was sitting inside and reading a book on speaking tongues when He gently reminded me of the day I stepped out in faith and prayed over the grounds. He really has enabled us to be able to create life with our spoken words!

Wow!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 6, 2016 3:14 PM

Gotta love that word. Thank you Katie. That was excellent!! 🙂

May 6, 2016 2:49 PM
I say these things over myself . I declare scriptures that are applicable to what my need it I confess any godly thing over my life even ifi’s in my own words as long as it is in line with His word. For instance. I thank you Lord that I am whole. I thank you Father that you give me Joy . Thank you for your peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank you Father that you make you ministers a flame of fire. Thank you that you forgive me as I forgive others . I forgive Lord I love Lord. I will love my enemies I will bless those who curse me. I can’t make it with out you Lord. help Me Jesus toi stand strong for you. Thank you for my abundant life Daddy.Thank you that you love me and cause it to rain on me. Thank you that you provide so graciously for me Thank you that your word says you will put the wealth of the wicked into the hands of the righteous and I am made righteous by Jesus. Thank you that you supply all of my needs according to your riches and Glory in Jesus Christ. Thank you Jesus for your blood that washes me insideand out and you cleanse meand you heal me with that same blood . Help me to bring your cleansing flow to others in Jesus name in your name Jesus. You are my strong tower and I will never let you go. You are myark of protection and I trust you with my life. You are the lover of my soul and I worship you. When you pray His word you set His word into motion to work on your behalf. His word is a two edged sword. it is… Read more »
May 6, 2016 1:32 PM

Peachey, that is so awesome. I did the same thing for my life. We really do create with our mouth life or death for ourselves. There really is power in God’s Word! He is so wonderful, I agree with you sister!
God Bless you Peachey!

John Barry
John Barry
May 6, 2016 6:58 AM

Katie I am a member of Chuck Youngbrandts – Net of Prayer – in 2005 the LORD began to move on me to move to the Ozarks , took 3 years of prayer , but I made it . The Lord has shown me 3 people I have never meet who are coming for me to take care of , the LORD had me put up a lighted cross on a pole in front of my house so they can find me after the crisis starts . I know of at least 5 people in my area from other states who HOLY SPIRIT told to move to this area . When I first got here , I met a couple of the locals who said there was a prophetess from Salem AR. in the 1950s & early 60s who said the Great Harvest would start in the Ozarks . Will be lifting you up and if I may be of assistance please contact me , Blessings .

Jerry Diamond
January 16, 2017 2:32 PM

John,

Blessings from Missouri. Good to hear that you are here and of Chuck’s prayer team.

Here is a summary of my message…

Linda Clay
May 6, 2016 10:03 AM

Howdy John, Diana and Katie. . . Interestingly, I’m now in the “Ozarks”. . . In Stone County. Quite a bit of distance from where I was living (Kelowna, British Columbia – Canada). I felt I was being “deployed” back here to assist when the proverbial poo hits the fan. . . . To help bring in the final harvest of souls, when the miraculous power of the Holy Spirit will be evident in miracles, signs and wonders through ALL willing vessels of the LORD. It won’t be a “one man show” . . No . . . It will be ALL willing vessels of the LORD who are fully given over to serving and obeying Him, regardless of the personal cost, even “unto death” if required.

Interesting note: Stone County has been designated as a “Purple Heart County”. There are a large number of veterans living in this area. Imagine the combo of a military-trained veteran on fire for the LORD . . A “warrior in the Spirit” and a “warrior in the natural”. POWERFUL.

John Barry
John Barry
May 6, 2016 11:43 AM

Hi Linda , why does it not surprise me , you would be where the Harvest starts , I love your Airborne Spirit !

Linda Clay
May 6, 2016 2:44 PM

Hi John. . . I believe “the Harvest” will be all over, not just starting in one area, but the LORD knows that for sure. . .. I also believe it will NOT be highlighting a ministry, individual or team of people . . God will get the glory and nobody will know where on the map it started . . It will be through the “nameless/faceless” ones . . The unknowns.

LOL on the “airborne Spirit” . . . I suppose you could say a member of the “Prayer Force”

Blessings John

May 6, 2016 10:14 AM

Well Hello there Linda! I’ve gotta say, this is getting more and more exciting Thank you for hearing and obeying our Lord and coming back here on assignment! I’m so excited for what;s to come. I was so scared for so long and now a fierceness is rising up in me! You’ve already crossed that bridge long ago! I can tell! PRAISE God for that! I’m ready to fight for the kingdom no matter the cost because He is WORTHY of that and so much more! Thanks for giving a little shout out Linda, would love to meet you sometime. I love your boldness! God bless you sister!

Linda Clay
May 6, 2016 2:41 PM

Howdy Katie and blessings to you.
AMEN . . . We’ll get connected up as the LORD wills and directs.
Exciting times we are in. While I share many warning messages, I have also seen and shared the Miracles, signs and wonders that WILL happen during the worst time this planet has ever seen. . . During the final harvest of souls. More of both the warnings and the miracles are written up on my blog.

May 6, 2016 2:58 PM

Hi Linda, I will take a look. Thank you. I also saw your email and emailed back.. I might have gone into your spam! – But this all sounds good and I’m looking forward to it. Can’t wait to read your blog as well!

Sherry Gilbert
Sherry Gilbert
May 9, 2016 7:15 AM

Dear John:
I have been searching many months for like minded individuals. I now live in Clinton, Ar since the Father sent me here 6 months ago. I would love to worship with you and your family. email is gilbertsherry@uams.edu

May 6, 2016 7:09 AM

John Barry,

Thank you so very much! I feel the HOLY SPIRIT on me strongly as I read what you said. Thank you for this information John. We would love to be in contact with you. Our email address is brad.troutman@aol.com

Thank you again for this confirmation. The Lord is good and faithful to His servants. God Bless you John!

September 21, 2017 2:09 PM

WARNING. ****** must see. Arkansas Missiouri Ozarks.

September 21, 2017 8:24 PM
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 21, 2017 3:54 PM

do you think Katie that this is the 4th judgment — as stated in the article -the 4 judgments coming on America” However, the fourth judgment is the worst. Many will perish in this judgment that will finally drive the Church to its knees, crying out for repentance. I asked of the Lord, “What is going to do this? ”
But He said, ‘It is not for you to know.’..”” I have surely seen these maps and know just about for certain My town in Eugene Oregon will perish -I guess I had better be loud about what is to come as we see this all play out -Thanks for sharing

September 21, 2017 4:49 PM

Also , Jim Bakers place has inexpensive rentals. They also have jobs listed on a weekly basis from secretarial positions, writing, cleaning,camera,web development, graphic design, restraunt cooking ,waiting tables. You make it they are hiring. It is a safe, Christian environment that is in the hub of the safe zone. Church services twice a day seven times a week. It might be better to live off campus I don’t know. But what I do know is while you might give up your life as you know it you can still get your family to safety of you want too. It’s a personal thing…..but if there’s anybody out there that’s scared like I was and wants a way out to the Best place to ride out what’s coming to America. This could be your transition so meant to let you know . Again, I’ll help in any way anyone. God bless everybody.

September 21, 2017 4:50 PM

You name it***** not make

September 21, 2017 4:39 PM

Also, I’ve met so many people here and have had so many email and God told them to get move here too. Lots of people lost a lot doing so….including us…but it is so worth it.

September 21, 2017 4:36 PM
Hey Heather, I’ve read that article and this would definitely fit the bill if God spoke this. I believe this will happen one day. When ?? Only God knows. I know this will happen though. Heather , and anybody that will take time to read this. Please pray and ask God to make a way for you to move to a safe zone. Four years ago , I began to pray and ask God if things I was hearing, were real, to please give my husband a work from home position so that we could live anywhere…..somewhere safe. Also , so we would be together when these things happened and not seperated. I had only heard of an emp at that time and a financial downturn. I prayed everyday for our safety and his intervention ever since. I am nobody special. No different than you or anybody else in the body of Christ. I beg anyone reading this to please pray and ask God to orchestrate your move to a Safe Zone. I have taken alot of ridicule for this . God’s grace will cover anyone who will hear this message and believe and pray for a way out. I promise you he will because He did it for us. He will do it for anyone. I truly love you sister and I will pray for you right now. If anyone needs help, ideas, questions answered. Id be more than happy to help you relocate. Being with a large group of believers and in Gods ordained safe places are so Important. I had NO IDEA of this video when God told me these things. We were speechless when we saw this.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 21, 2017 2:58 PM

“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.'” Haggai 2:6 (NIV)

Evidence of the Sun shaking:

Evidence of Earth’s axis tilting:

Evidence of Planet X objects interacting with Coronal Mass Ejections:

Very magnetic and metallic stellar cores pulling plasma from the Sun:

Clear Planet X objects’ projected images onto camera lens:

Very large object eclipses the Sun as seen from SDO space craft:

Planet X Physicist explains how a stellar core affects formation of CMEs:

Planet X Physicist explains how a CME is a cause of earthquakes:

September 21, 2017 7:34 PM

Thanks for sharing all the links Marcio.

May 22, 2016 11:29 AM

This is Michael Snyder’s blog site . he has tons of dreams from the Lord to His children about United States coastal Tsunamis devastating the US coast line, Here is the link to his site

Littlepinkdaisy
November 27, 2016 3:50 PM

I was trying to decide between the Ozarks and the Smokies, and I chose the Ozarks because the Smokies have bears coming right up in their backyards. I can’t deal with that knowing my boys would probably want to go hiking alone and exploring. Not to mention it is harder to grow food there.

Taj
Taj
August 24, 2016 11:20 AM

Katie, has there been additional revelation on the ozarks and smokies as places of refuge? God b Bless, taj

Terri Sluder
May 13, 2016 1:54 PM

Hi to all I was given in prayer to live in the woods of Tenn and I was also given in prayer that I have fruit tree’s, a garden and my own chickens and wild game for meat plus a smoke house, I have been shown this since 01 after I had gotten hurt. I know for some reason that I am to be there close to the area of marysville tn. I also know that Colorado rockies are very old mountains and probably safer than most. I am to be on a mountain top some where out of sight because you will have folks out to rob you if they know just what you have to live on, have to be very careful here. I haven’t left yet for Tn because I was told to wait until my folks are gone and things are settled then I can go so I am looking now to see whats out there, I will not be living in a place that shows off more likey one that is plain and simple and has good well water along with spring and a out house ya never know. Dreams and prayers are fact and do become a reality just have to be ready to roll when the time comes and I know the good lord is with me all the time..Terri

Nona
Nona
May 7, 2016 4:14 PM

Saw your post on Z3 and found it interesting. We drove MANY hundreds of miles searching as to where we should relocate after nearly 40 years pastoring a church in the Denver CO metro area. No idea it would be NW AR, but the way He made it so plain, that is where we are now, about 40 miles south of Branson MO. Country living, acreage. Time is short for those who feel to relocate.

May 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Nona,
Time is short and I feel the pressure of it. That sounds like quite the adventure! God works out every facet.
Praise the Lord! God bless you Nona ( :

David
David
May 6, 2016 6:33 PM

North Carolina is under huge demonic attack for its moral stand. Our leaders stand against Sodomite marriage and sodomite bathrooms. Will God allow devastation on a state thats leaders and people take the moral high ground(Ozark). If anyone says He will then they call His Word a lie and Him a liar(Psalm 91). Dreams and visions and words spoken by God in dreams are over 90% of the time parabolic or symbolic or analogies. The color Red is the Blood and The Blood of Jesus outlines North Carolina. Hurricane Sandy hit New York and New Jersey and the leaders of those mini Sodoms after it passed by the blood covered door of North Carolina. This was a few months after the people of NC spoke loud and clear by vote that marriage is between a man and woman. And NC is under attack today for its righteous stand on bathrooms. Please show me 3 witness in Gods Word where He kills the righteous who stand with Him. Prove your dream according to His Word. it must agree with His Word or it is your own interpretation. Blessings

Mem
Mem
May 11, 2016 8:26 AM
Hi David – You asked for some scripture where God kills the righteous who stand with Him. Ezekiel 21 This passage is incredibly relevant to those living in the US. The land is getting judged and all who remain in it will be caught up just as those righteous people that “chose to stay” in spite of Ezekiel’s forewarning Ezekiel 21 21 A message from the Lord came to me. The Lord said, 2 “Son of man, turn your attention to Jerusalem. Preach against the temple. Prophesy against the land of Israel. 3 Tell them, ‘The Lord says, “I am against you. I will pull out my sword. I will destroy from you righteous people and wicked people alike. 4 Because I am going to destroy them, my sword will be ready to use. I will strike down everyone from south to north. 7 They will ask you, ‘Why are you groaning?’ Then you will say, ‘Because of the news that is coming. The hearts of all the people will melt away in fear. Their hands will not be able to help them. Their spirits will grow weak. And they will be so afraid they’ll wet themselves.’ The news is coming! You can be sure those things will happen,” announces the Lord and King. God is talking about bringing physical judgment on the nation for the generations of unrighteous deeds that have poisoned the land. In fact, that is the main subject of Ezekiel chapters 20-23. Israel had sinned greatly, individually and as a nation for many generations. God was about to pronounce judgment. This is exactly what He had told His people would happen if they turned from him all the way back in Deuteronomy. For example, read Deuteronomy 28:15-68. In this passage, God specifically stated that if Israel… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 11, 2016 10:47 AM

Yep. That’s why you prepare to either hole up or flee. I don’t understand why this is such a difficult concept for many Christians to understand? If Noah wouldn’t have built the ark, he would’ve drowned. If Joseph wouldn’t have prepared for the famine, he would’ve starved. People can’t expect God to supernaturally protect them, IF they’re not being obedient. If people are obedient and prepare how they can, then they can believe for supernatural protection and for the Lord to miraculously multiply their provisions. But if they just wait around to, “see what’s going to happen” and are not obedient to the Holy Spirit in what He’s asking them to do…good luck!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 11, 2016 11:31 AM

Ken, did you ever consider how God provided a way of escape for Noah the first time He judged the earth?
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man, Luke 21:36.

May 11, 2016 6:43 PM

Robert Adolph….That;s a good word!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 11, 2016 7:09 PM

Yep.

May 11, 2016 6:45 PM

Brother Ken is just so funny lol The way he says things!

Simon
Simon
October 8, 2016 8:38 PM

Better to be 10 years to early than half a minute to late.

May 11, 2016 8:36 AM

Mem- That was an excellent word! You hit the nail on the head. I just don’t think you could give any better of an explanation than that!!! Thank you.

Jerry Diamond
December 26, 2016 3:24 PM

That is very easy.
“The tower of Siloam fell on the just and the unjust.’ Jesus said that if you recall.
My granddaughter put it this way when she heard me grousing about how many Good people are going to die needlessly.
“Grandpa, you beat yourself up too much over that. Jesus said the Tower of Siloam fell on the just and the unjust. When judgment comes, and it is coming, bad people are going to die. But good people will die also. They were good people, grandpa. They were just dumb people.”
If you think, that somehow all Christians are going to be Magically spared pain, torture, and death, in spite of being clearly warned in scripture to get out of the way of the oncoming beast in the path, you are foolish indeed.
If you teach that unbiblical idea,
you are a false teacher.
Don’t be one of those dumb people that my granddaughter spoke of.

May 7, 2016 7:34 PM
David- This is not my own interpretation. I heard the Lord’s voice explaining each part to me. I walk closely with Him and He talks to me as He will anyone. You and I know I can’t prove my dream to you. That’s not anywhere in the realm of possibilities. What I can tell you is this will happen. I have found out i am in some pretty good company and can give you links if you would like to research for yourself. I can tell you God loves you very much .I can tell you that I love North Carolina and my life here. I am so glad that we have leadership that is taking a stand against all of this. I certainly don’t want my children and grandchildren to use the restroom with a man. -But David this is about so much more than bathrooms. We are living in the book of Revelation. -And while I take great pride (for lack of better words) in our leadership this simply doesn’t negate the affairs of this life and where we are on God’s calendar.. David I’m sure there are Godly people in every state that don’t want to suffer any hardship or judgement from God. We simply aren’t exempt from hurricanes, tsunamis, tornado’s, earth quakes, war or anything else that will come. Sin is rampid in the land, In the United States and in every country. God will do what he chooses to do. Whether you or i understand it. Things are going to happen David and I know what the Lord has shown me. You don’t have too.They mocked Noah and said that would never happen but the flood came. If you ask God he will show you this and so much more. There are many things coming… Read more »
May 7, 2016 8:34 PM

Here is one more verse for you. as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the return of the Son of Man.
I’m sorry if this doesn’t meet your request of 3 verses. This is all i got man! Have a good night.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 9, 2016 8:08 AM

Katie. I admire your courage and your continued willingness to take what is becoming borderline, verbal abuse. Sometimes I can’t believe what I read in the comments section of these posts. Do we eat our own? I mean seriously, I can understand people inquiring for more information. But the “religious” accusations of what people saw or didn’t see, hear or didn’t hear are getting ridiculous. People want Scripture? Here you go! Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord God will do NOTHING unless He reveals His secrets through His prophets first.” How about 2 Chronicles 20:20? “Believe God’s prophets and so shall you prosper.” Do people even realize how much time and courage it takes to do tremendous amounts of research on a topic, share dreams, visions and words of knowledge, only to get criticized and questioned about their dreams, visions and word of knowledge by fellow Christians? C’mon people! Most of us left a church for this very reason. We’re heretics, zealots and freaks compared to the Christians in regular church. Can we PLEASE remember that before we start to criticize and arrogantly claim that people like James, Linda, Diana, Rachel, Ali, Katie and so many others who have the courage to post, warn and encourage others ARE NOT hearing from the Lord? Really? Unless we do the SAME amount of research and have the courage to post what they have the courage to post, I think criticism should be reserved. I for one am VERY THANKFUL for this site. If I could,I would make sure it would stay up until Jesus returns! So, thank you Katie and to everyone who has the courage and obedience to share what the Lord has given them. God bless!

soar
soar
May 9, 2016 10:59 AM

Ken,
HIP HIP HOORAY and a hearty PRAISE YESHUA!!!!

Diana
Diana
May 9, 2016 10:55 AM

Thank you for your post.it was due Ken.I also am very thankful to James for his z3news where we can hear from God.Learn and grow. Decide what’s meant for us and what’s not.What we are to take from it or leave behind.But there should be a gratefulness and a appreciation and a holy fear when we are interactive. Sadhu says that it’s the monkeys who split hairs…Anyways, this is a blessing to share in all of the ways that Yah is speaking to us.

May 9, 2016 10:04 AM

Thanks Ken! It means a lot to know I have friends like you.

May 9, 2016 2:22 PM

Aww I love you Ken you are so kind! I really appreciate that, more than you know. It does feel abusive! Thanks so much Ken. God bless you! You rock!!

Raymond
Raymond
May 9, 2016 11:12 AM

Thank you Ken for the AWESOME POST..I agree with James its a Blessing to have Brothers Like You!!!

Debra Elramey
May 7, 2016 4:39 PM

@David – I’ve thought the same.

They (the perverts) must not know they’re playing with fire, mocking God and provoking his ire. Reprobate minds, more than I realized existed, came out in recent days and flipped the bird at all things sane and decent, throwing tantrums over our Governor’s stand on common sense, incensed that perverts can’t use the restrooms of their choice.

From the White House and mayors to city council members, they came out swinging their swords against North Carolina’s “anti-LGBT” law, HB2. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed an executive order banning travel to NC…Bruce Springsteen canceled his concert in Greensboro – and sorrow of sorrows! – Michael Moore won’t show his movie here. Boo-hoo!

We are facing a firestorm over that law. In a statement from Governor Pat McCrory: “Disregarding the facts, other politicians, from the White House to mayors and city council members and, yes, our attorney general, have initiated and promoted conflict to advance their political agenda, even if it means defying the Constitution and their oath of office.”

I’m praying for our governor. We are being threatened by the DOJ now.

Diana
Diana
May 6, 2016 6:47 PM

I would imagine that he will tell the righteous to leave before it’s destroyed. .Genesis right…Noah was warned before the flood came…
How about Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis right? Lot was warned to leave before it happened..
And let me see ,one more Raab was warned before Jericho was destroyed. ..hmmmm is that in the book of Joshua??? Did I miss something. ..