“A snare has been laid, but if My people pray, it will be intercepted and stopped.”

Z3 News Contributor Elizabeth Marie received the following warning on October 10.

“A snare has been laid, a breach. A snare has been laid, but if My people pray, it will be intercepted and stopped. It is a disaster of magnitude proportions that will change life as you know it. It is in the works. Pray against it and seek My mercy on bended knee and a contrite heart.

The days of wickedness are ahead. Nothing will come close to the darkness that is about to be released. Come close to Me and you will be protected and hidden. Be part of the small remnant that walks in holiness and seeks Me with their whole heart. Fix your hope on My Son’s return and look up because it is soon. I love you with an everlasting heart. The Father.”

This warning might not be related to what Christopher Harris was warned about in a dream on October 13, a plan to remove President Trump from office in five weeks, but it sounds similar because she was told, “It is in the works.”

The instructions Elizabeth was given were also similar to what Christopher received. He was told to repent while she was told, “Seek My mercy on bended knee and a contrite heart,” and, “Be part of the small remnant that walks in holiness and seeks Me with their whole heart.”

She shares more details in this 5-minute video:

jerry rigg
October 16, 2018 8:42 PM

Doesnt God’s word declare….Jesus is….the Restorer of the BREACH…and that He would….deliver us from the SNARE of the fowler and the noisome pestilence..Psalm 91? Some scriptures to ponder and pray for fulfillment.

JesseW
JesseW
October 16, 2018 3:41 PM

I had a dream where Trumps life was in danger. I have it placed right before the election when Russia probe is shut down.
Storm Coming in November

Sir William
Sir William
October 17, 2018 12:50 PM

Pray for ALL Patriots, President Trump, and his supporters! The enemy is planning attacks. The leaders of the Deep State controlled Left are completely desperate and have begun ramping up their violent rhetoric, giving their followers the nod to start attacking. Their shock troops consisting of ANTIFA, BLM (Black Lives Matter), BAMN (By Any Means Necessary), and the NEW Black Panther Party are getting ready to strike. These are domestic terrorist organizations funded by the Deep State and George Soros, and they mean business. PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 18, 2018 3:22 PM

In 2011 Terry Bennett saw Satan and the Lord at a card table. Satan had the perfect hand, a royal flush, unbeatable and he knew it, and he wanted to play his hand out in our nation. Satan was gleeful but the Lord said, One moment and a trump card appears in the Lord’s hand. The Lord played the card and said to Satan, Deal with it! At another time an angel called National came to Terry showing Trump with a constitution on his back and said, It is the constitution that is backing and pushing Donald Trump and reminded Terry of a year before when two angels appeared with a copy of the constitution and one said, The constitution is no longer safe in the United States and the other angel replied, The constitution is safe with Donald Trump.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
October 18, 2018 12:19 AM

I pray against this attack in Jesus name, we all can stop this from happening if we all pray against these attacks.

Robson
Robson
October 18, 2018 11:14 AM

I do know patriots pray group duked it out with antifa in portland. I wish I could contact them to let them know it’s a trap. They WANT violence. They actually fund Unite The Right to infiltrate groups and start violence to give patriots a bad name. Filthy tricks. I can always spot shills in FB and other rooms when they can’t help their language and ‘tude. It’s getting really easy to identify demons, something I didn’t think was possible even last year. I become impatient every time I hear soros the sore in everyone’s rear. Pray pray pray. God, please in Yashua’s name protect us, protect our president, cause peace to befall us once again.

Carla
Carla
October 17, 2018 1:16 AM

Back in 2016 I had a dream that I was looking at a calendar and the month of November was highlighted in red. Wondering now if this has any significance with what you wrote? 🙏🏼

Mike M
Mike M
October 18, 2018 11:48 AM

Could be a red wave in the mid-term elections.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 16, 2018 9:30 PM

YouTube is not working at 9:30 PM EST Tuesday night so there is an error message showing up for the video.

Julie
Julie
October 21, 2018 11:28 PM

With this group if migrants trying to storm the border, it makes sense why Alex Jones was recently taken down because he has the truth that these migrants were set up by the UN and Alex Jones is calling to defund the UN immediately. If anything bad happens to these migrants we wikk have civil war because the left will have the ammo they need to prove that the Patriots are hateful and therefore should be stopped with violence. Pray that this act of war does not come to pass, that these migrants are quickly and safely processed and sent home or where they need to be and that the true evil men and women who created this will be brought down along with the spirit of civil war that is being prayed and conjured over this nation. Pray pray pray because this is critical.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 18, 2018 3:50 PM

Terry Bennett was told the U.N. will intervene during the coming civil strife in America, “Russian troops will come in for a time, fighting will erupt…a Russian withdrawal will become necessary.” In my opinion, Dumitru Duduman’s prophesies explain why the Russians withdraw. He was shown that China with other Far Eastern nations attack Russia in the last days with their armies defeating Russia and rolling all the way to the gates of Paris. Then the Chinese appoint the Russians to lead their multi-national army south from Russia into Israel for the Battle of Armageddon. When Russia invades the US with most of their armed services it will be China’s golden opportunity to conquer Russia

Eldon
Eldon
October 18, 2018 9:10 PM

Gustavus both Russian and Chinese troops are already in US and have been for some time.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 19, 2018 2:31 AM

Eldon, I have heard Dave Hodges say this many times but I have recently heard him say that it would be impossible for any country to occupy America with so many gun owners and ex-military who would do gorilla warfare against them. But what about an invasion preceded by an EMP attack?

mem
October 19, 2018 9:34 AM

Gustavus – I respect Dave Hodges, but I disagree about the estimation of how any sort of guerilla resistance would pan out. Maybe that would have been true decades ago, but now in the modern era of drone bombers, it really is unrealistic. Any kind of armed resistance could be easily located and bombed via an aerial drone with no real hope of somehow shooting it down from the ground. I just don’t see a small percentage of the population being effective at driving back a multi-nation invasion force with guns. Add to that the concerns people have about their families and small children (not wanting to expose them to an open war zone) and it just seeme like hopium

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 19, 2018 4:26 PM

Ask the Vietnamese and we have guns and God on our side. I plan to escape these things, Luke 21:36, as did Noah and Lot.

mem
October 19, 2018 7:10 PM

I understand, I would just point out that the Vietnam war took place in a jungle setting and before the advent of aerial drone based weapons. I do hope that you are able to escape as Noah and Lot

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 18, 2018 3:00 PM

Are earthquakes the next judgment coming to America? Dumitru Duduman heard from God in March of 1994, “Tell my people that I tried to wake them up through powerful storms, fires, floods and EARTHQUAKES, but even then they would not wake up. This is why I will pour out my wrath when they least expect it.” On January 24, 1994, in a dream, Dumitru was in an American church service when the building began to shake violently. “I looked up and all the sky appeared blood red. Then I remember my father telling me, before the great war the sky turned blood red. A cloud suddenly appeared and three men came out of the cloud. Then the one in the middle spoke in a thunderous voice, I am Jesus Christ who gave my life for you. Many of those I gave my life for today dishonor me, living in sin and things that are wrong. The honor and glory I deserve are not given to me. For this I have no more mercy, but will soon return in glory and honor as judge to judge the inhabitants of the earth. But first I will judge those that carry the name of Christians, yet have tried to deceive me. The devil is ready to begin war against the Christians and I have allowed this. I will judge through torment, pain and suffering, and I will take revenge with great harshness for all sin. But the harshest judgment will be received by the church because they knew My word and My power but many of them dishonered Me… I am filled with rage… I woke up with the words, “Jesus is no longer coming as a Savior, but as a judge.”