“Any sin you participate in now will have a stronger effect than before.”

Sin is waiting for you, My people. Sin is crouching at your door waiting to tempt you. The enemy has set snares for you and desires to see the traps snap shut on you.

Any sin you participate in now will have a stronger effect than before. The snares are harder, the jaws are stronger and you will have to fight more intensely than ever before to escape if you give in, even once. This is part of the end of days and the increase of darkness in your hearts.

My people, I desire you would be very diligent now, and that you would encourage one another and lift one another in prayer that you may resist every sin and stand strong against the enemy of your souls. Those who do resist, who walk in purity and holiness will be beyond blessed – you will be protected from the enemy’s traps, and My miracle working power will flow through your hands – many signs and wonders will follow you if you will do this.

I cannot pour out My Spirit in filthy vessels, therefore, purify yourselves and resist the temptations being offered you.

Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Genesis 4:7
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Psalm 91:2-4
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 106:36
36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

2 Timothy 2:19-21
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonor.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Tracie Goodwin
May 18, 2017 2:27 am
This is a great word. It might be short but it is powerful. We must not grow weary in doing good like in past year’s. We are becoming the Bride and the Lord has been refining us all In the last 6-7 year’s and Satan knows this but we must remember even though Satan knows this and may be trying harder to tempt us we are not even close to who we were 7 year’s ago. Those of us that were dead asleep at one time and have been awaken and put into HIS Refining fire, we are stronger now. HIS spirit is in us and HIS blood cover’s us and HIS Word is our weapon. I am still blown away when I hear people talk about how within the last 7 year’s or so how the Lord began to wake them up. For me he shook evey foundation that was not founded on him and it all crumbled. It was the worst and the best year’s of my life. So in the last 3 year’s I have met so many people also talking about how they were either backsliden and God woke them up or some were in the Lord but had become cold to the thing’s of God, but the most Amazing part is for a lot of us it was around 2007-2008 the Shemitah year. I believe what David Wilkerson said about the 2 Super churches and one not really being apart of the main stream churches and it would become a kinda ” Underground Church” but it will be the True Reamant from every background seeking the TRUE Gospel. I believe we are seeing that happen now. Glory to God what exciting time’s in which we live. And we have a Cloud of Witness cheering us… Read more »
S.A.
S.A.
May 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Refining/purifying hearts, yes…and homes. I was led to a book on my bookshelf this week. I have a number of nearly antique books handed on to me years ago — many of which I have never opened. They all have seemingly harmless titles. But this particular one had a second story tucked in the back of it which is rooted in the occult. I pretty promptly upon discovery took the book outside and put it in our trash bin. There have been other items that have unwittingly made their way into our home of the years of which I am being led to dispose of one by one. I want and need to be shown any items that can/have cracked any doors that need to be slammed shut. I have been shown things in dreams that I have never even heard of before – but that have caused investigation leading to further knowledge of what to be ridding/uprooting/disposing/destroying not just in the heart, but in this physical realm connected to the spiritual realm.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
May 18, 2017 7:23 am

Tracie, yes the “past 7 years” we moved into an area the local Indians called “The Valley of Death.” We found out about 2 years ago, and it explains a lot. Precious in the Lord’s sight is the death of His saints. We always thought this to be physical didn’t we?

Tracie Goodwin
May 18, 2017 10:22 am

Sarah, I agree. This refining fire the Lord has us all in is a death process spirituality. This MUST take place in the Remnant/ Bride. We are being ” Born Again” into HIS likeness , so HIS spirit can use our vessles to house the Holy Spirit so ALL worldly and flesh desires must be killed in us. One of The Questions in this last hour should be are you ready to die? Pride must be killed first so we can humble ourselves, then the Lord lovingly starts to reviel thing’s in us we must renpent over and get under the blood and change our ways. I am excited to be alive and only God knows what all we will see before the Rapture but I know that I know the darker it gets in America and the world the Lord will start pouring more of HIS Holy Spirit in us to be able to stand against it. It’s not by might nor by power but by MY Spirit says the Lord.

God bless 😀

May 18, 2017 10:38 am

Amen. Great word Tracie.

Tracie Goodwin
May 18, 2017 10:53 am

God bless you James! Thank you for all the hard work you do to bring us these last day word’s . I pray the Lord bless you and your family .

Glynda Lomax
May 18, 2017 11:38 am

I second that, James! This is a great end-times prophetic forum!

Andrew
Andrew
May 18, 2017 10:23 am

I encourage everyone to BOOKMARK Glenda’s website. Her website at http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com is very good. She has multiple words every week, sometime daily. There is a lot of confusion out there with many prophets and many of them are false. I can tell you that she can be trusted.
She is very straightforward and many things she says is harsh but spoken in love and truth. She will help you get prepared spiritually for the terrible times that are coming ….if you take heed of the word that is spoken. Andrew

Glynda Lomax
May 18, 2017 11:39 am

Thank you, Andrew.

Francine
May 18, 2017 8:04 pm

I agree with Andrew. I woke up this morning thinking: i hope that Glynda will post something soon. You bring much blessings to me

Glynda Lomax
May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Francine, That is just wonderful to hear – thank you!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Excellent word Tracie.. It was 2007-2008 when the Lord really started to show up in dreams and words for me too. So grateful to find this page of faithful believers who are living in truth. God Bless You!

JJJ
JJJ
May 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Wow. Seven years ago, my marriage almost broke apart. It was the worst time of my life, yet it woke me up, HE woke me up and has been working on me ever since. I can relate to everything you’re saying. God bless you, Tracie.

Glynda Lomax
May 18, 2017 11:37 am

Amen, Tracie!

Tracie Goodwin
May 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Glynda, I have been at your web site today reading many of your post and I wanted to say I LOVE them. I had not heard of your site until today when Andrew gave your site out. I pray the Lord blesses you and you keep posting more BC I will truly enjoy reading them. You know it can get lonley on this narrow path and your site along with Z3 helps knowing there are Thousands more walking this same path and we are all hearing the same words from the Lord. Again thank you for this post today BC any little sin could pull us straight over if we are not just careful but living under the shadow of his wing!

As I wrote that I remembered a teaching I heard not to long ago about how King David when he would go into the Holy of Holies (where the Ark of God was kept ) He would find the Shadow from the wing’s of the cheribum and stand in it’s Shadow since no one could touch the ark.
Here is the link it is very short but worth hearing. https://youtu.be/ePcTbAYr7lw

May we all Hide in the Shadow of God!
God bless 😀

Glynda Lomax
May 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Tracie, I’m glad you are on the narrow path. My thanks go to the Lord first, for the words in the first place, and second to James Bailey, for posting them here.

You have a great week!

Richard
Richard
May 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Glynda, I recently found out about you, and listened to your last 9 messages last weekend. They are a blessing and challenging. May the Lord bless you greatly for your work. I am tuned in 🙂

Eileen
Eileen
May 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Many thanks to you Glynda for your faithfulness in bringing Gods prophetic word to us. I agree with Andrew. I have been following your posts since 2011 and God has used your posts to encourage me and exhort me many times.
James many thanks to you as well for this site and for the amazing insight God gives you. Both for the graphic photos you pick for the posts and for your faithfulness as well in bringing the prophetic voices to our attention.
I have learned and grown from all the contributors. May God bless you as you have blessed all of us!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 19, 2017 6:32 pm

God Bless you Glynda for those strong words. I know they are true.as we see satan pouring out everything he can to ensnare people. The Lord took away any and all cravings that I may have had overnight when I asked him into my heart. I heard the the Lord say, “The Holy Spirit cannot dwell in a polluted temple.” Jesus really does save!

Sisterann
Sisterann
May 19, 2017 10:25 am
Jesse Wanskasmith
May 19, 2017 1:49 am

This is an incredible description! Pray for us that are being affected by this!!
It is uncomfortable to look back and I don’t know what to think, everything has new meaning and I continue to pray that I am not alone in my growth!

Lord, Help!

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
May 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Thank you for this word. I had a dream last night that the Lord is revealing to me. I read Matthew chapters 5 & 6 that go along with my dream and your word I was lead to. Thank you again. This site is really a blessing!

Paula
Paula
May 19, 2017 4:43 am

Powerful word indeed! All we need to do is heed the word of the Lord.