“I could hardly believe this sight that I was viewing and beholding with my physical eyes!”

I am not one who EVER seeks a sign or any supernatural event. I never ask for anything like that. Yet at times, the Lord in His will and sovereignty chooses to show me certain things.

Today was by far one of the most amazing. As I was quietly sitting outside, taking the day off to recover from a headache, my eyes were drawn toward the eastern sky. I observed a rather strange cloud formation. As I began watching it, it started swirling in all manner of directions. I literally batted my eyes several times to make sure I was seeing correctly.

I then noticed this cloud formation began coming together and taking shape. I could hardly believe my eyes as the cloud, that moments earlier had no form, suddenly developed into a perfectly shaped shofar!!!

This was not my imagination, nor was it simply an illusion. It took perfect form and stayed there for about 20-30 seconds, motionless. Then I noticed the end of the Shofar began getting larger and larger. I was convinced that if it were to sound, it would be heard from one end of the earth to the other. I could hardly believe this sight that I was viewing and beholding with my physical eyes!!!

As suddenly as it came together, it quickly vanished as I stood there in Holy Awe!!!! Often the blowing of the shofar was to alert all, “The King Is Returning!!!”

Get your houses in order my my friends!!!

Scripture References:

30 I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, blood, fire and columns of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. (Joel 2:30-31)

26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. (Mark 13:26)

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Taryn
Taryn
May 3, 2017 12:46 AM

Wow what an amazing sight of a Shofar! My research indicates the Shofar is often used as an instrument of Spiritual Warfare! It also is used for the following reasons: represents the Shout of God’s victory over the power of sin & death, to sound the alarm for the camp of Israel, to convene assemblies, to herald messages, coronate Kings, wage war, declare that the Lord God is King of the Universe, & used for Awakening the Slumbering Soul! (Significance of the Shofar). America is in need of all the reasons for the Shofar to be blasted for such a time as this!

littledove
littledove
May 3, 2017 11:42 AM

speaking of not believing your eyes -yesterday had a dentist appointment -the car that was in front of me for most of the duration was license plate 333–i smiled -then after the app. as i pulled out the car in front was now 444 plate the scripture playing in my head was -the Lord goes before you and is a rear guard for you -with the 444 still before me- i turned into a flower shop at the address 555 and as i slowed down to turn the car behind me was a 222—as i marveled and rejoiced i left the flower place and the car in front license simply said GOD JOB—throughout the day –4 different 444 cars were in front of me ! Only a wonderful God could arrange such a thing -I have excitement and full faith to believe and see whatever the Lord will do !!!

Eduardo
May 3, 2017 2:11 PM

Amen, been having that happening all over recently

N Adams
N Adams
May 3, 2017 4:54 PM

Me too on the numbers. I am amazed sometimes. Look at your time Eduardo, 1:11…?? Makes you wonder doesn’t it? Let us just take a praise break right now!!! Our God is so wonderful and speaks to us in so many ways!! God Bless you z3news family. I love you all in the Lord!!!

Eduardo
May 3, 2017 5:54 PM

wow, brother I had no idea. Im here just at work laughing and praising The Lord God becuase of how He is in everything. Im telling you everyday is a blessing. Love you all in Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N Adams
N Adams
May 3, 2017 6:01 PM

Your making me “big smile”! God Bless you!!!!!!!!!

Eduardo
May 3, 2017 6:04 PM

All glory to the Most High 🙂

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
May 3, 2017 12:52 PM

Okay, so…what do you think is going on here? This happens to me all the time, mostly with a digital clock, and has increased lately. I started praying and asking the Lord for understanding as to why this is happening. I didn’t know if He was trying to show me how present He is in my life or if it was a sign of impending disaster. (Some have attached scripture to the 3:33, 4:44 or vica versa.) I have heard that Patrica Green has a video addressing it, but I have been shown that I can not trust her and will not listen to her videos. I would be interested to know if anyone has been given understanding on this. This may be how the Lord is answering my prayer.

littledove
littledove
May 3, 2017 2:23 PM

B.Hanson -I have the same reservations about Dr Green but sherry Gorslen who is a contributor here at Z3 has a blog http://www.truthministryaz.org/blog-prepared-in-the-wilderness she has a word and dreams about the triple number situation -scroll down to date 3/30 -I do trust her discernment but she also got confirmations from Mrs Green as well –Its quite a mystery because it is almost constant anymore for me ! Praise His name -and as my situation was happening yesterday -the scriptures flowing down on me was of comfort and protection -That He is making the Path before me AND is guarding behind me -Many blessings to you -I glean much wisdom from your comments -TY -LD

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
May 3, 2017 6:36 PM

Littledove,
Thank you for the article. I agree it must be a good sign. I never get a feeling of doom in my spirit when I see it, but just the opposite. I get a sweet little feeling that I am loved and cherished. A feeling only the Lord can project. Thanks again, for the website. I’m sure I will enjoy reading it in the future.

Carol W
Carol W
May 3, 2017 10:35 AM

Marty, so love this word! I have been a Christian for years and like many, slipped into a state of slumber. I never lost my faith, I just felt like I was trudging through a marsh in my faith walk. The year 2015, the Lord woke me up! I suddenly was able to absorb massive amounts of scripture and it made sense! Mena Lee Grebin was my catalyst!! My shofar experience happened on Dec 3, 2015 when I was ready to leave school for the day, a friend sent me a quick text that Mena had just released a new message of the Lord, he’d awakened her 5 nights in a row to send warnings! I rushed home to go to her faithfulwalkhealingministry site to listen. I was in my sunroom, it’s my open portal area, and began to listen to Mena. It was at the 8-10 minute mark into her message, when the most angelic shofars began to blast from the East into my sunroom!! My neighbor had stopped by and was listening to Mena too..the shofar’s were playing in unison several bars, pause and then begin again. This went on for 15-20 seconds! They were so loud the whole neighborhood should have heard them. My neighbor was struck white saying, “what is that music? Where is is coming from? I’m going outside to see if all the neighbors are out looking up!” The sophar’s were sounding only in my house! Straight from the Eastern heavens!! I will never in my life forget it, I have shared it with my deliverance group and bible study group and many others since this time…it was my marching orders! We all have an assignment to do for the Lord…my shofars announced mine!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 3, 2017 12:50 AM

Another interpretation could be the calling together of the Congregation (the Christian Body of Christ), to war, to prayer, for readiness-repentance, for attention to the message that God will utter next to His people.

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 4, 2017 12:45 AM

Yes, brother Steven, my spirit witnesses that the blowing of the shofar is the calling together for WAR, on every level. So, yes much prayer and staying in the secret place, that we may hear and receive our orders. We must be sanctified, clean and holy in order to be used by Him. As well as to be protected by Him.
Quickly, come before Him in humbleness and repentance
He cannot use us if our lamps are not full when He calls.
The time to prepare our hearts is now. Be transparent with Him as He sees it all anyways. We are not fooling anyone but ourselves if we hold onto anything that He says to let go of
We will be in peace as we walk in the gift of faith, through the troublous times that will surround us

Martin Semrok
May 3, 2017 1:27 AM

Speaking of prayer, there is another Gathering of the Eagles in Seattle.

Bert
Bert
May 3, 2017 1:05 AM

Then again, there’s all those trumpets in Revelation. Staggering… I can “hear” a massive, sonorous, two-toned shofar blast reverberating through the heavens, and sending its massive vibrations to the depths of the earth…… Behold, HE rises!!

Peggy Ann
May 3, 2017 9:53 AM

A friend of mine told me last night that she heard two supernatural shofar blasts in the morning. The first had short sounds and the second had a long sound.
She has also been hearing them for the past few weeks. Other residents of the house don’t hear a thing.

Elizabeth Marie
May 3, 2017 9:21 AM

This verse comes to mind about blowing the shofar:

““When you go to war in your land against the enemy who oppresses you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, and you will be remembered before the LORD your God, and you will be saved from your enemies.” Numbers 10:9

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 4, 2017 12:47 AM

Amen!, praise God sister Elizabeth thank you for that verse. Hallelujah

Sisterann
Sisterann
May 3, 2017 10:44 AM

Last week I found a Word God gave me 2/25/89 I was clearing out papers and this pink sheet typed with all caps caught my eye. I still have no recollection of this Word; but I have the proof of the date given. I asked God why NOW this Word is almost 30 years old. While I have no knowledge of numerology I believe God said look at the dates . 2+2+5= 9 8+9= 17 September 2017. I did not write 1989 just 2/25/89.
The Word
How awesome are the powers of the Lord –oh my children hide not your heads in the sand, look up for surely I will appear in the heavens, how can you see with your heads bent low to the earth? Look up and rejoice for just as I will appear before All mankind .. Before I will return truly you will see signs & wonders in the sky. I will write out to you my messages for my soon return, those of you who will be gazing in the sky shall see… Be happy because I will reveal ALL things before your eyes… Before they take place on the earth. Keep looking up & you will see my great signs & wonders… Many will see but only a few will be able to read & interpret these writings. Listen carefully to my prophets that I have raised up, for they shall receive the meaning but not FULL understanding . I will let them speak in part; but will confirm in full through My Word.
Children of God look! look up be watchful for I will return soon.

Marty Breeden
May 4, 2017 5:47 PM

WOW!! That’s my youngest daughter’s birthday!!!!

Marty Breeden
May 4, 2017 5:51 PM

And my oldest daughter was born in 1989!!!

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
May 3, 2017 12:49 AM

Thank you for sharing this. The time is truly short and the Lord is giving us every warning he can. Praise Jesus.

Chrissy
Chrissy
May 3, 2017 10:06 AM

Wow! Yes, you are absolutely right – people need to get their houses in order. This reminded me of a dream I had the other night of these nice homes that were very beautiful on the outside, but inside were just full of trash and filth. To me that represents sin. I think people need to get on their knees and repent & eliminate the sin from their lives before it’s too late. The Lord is showing us so many signs of His return and it’s soon!!!!

Debi
Debi
May 3, 2017 8:21 AM

I saw this last week an awesome dream of the sound of the trumpet I encourage all to listen