Severe Storm Warning for All Pastors

tornado_highway

A local pastor recently shared with me a prophetic dream the Lord gave him and he felt like it was important to share with the body.

In the dream, he was driving down the street and I was a passenger in his car. As he was driving down the road, he saw a series of large tornadoes swirling together off in the distance. Then he suddenly said, “I want to stop and grab some doughnuts”.

I immediately turned to him and said, “We don’t have time to stop for doughnuts! The storm is coming!!”

Then he said, “It won’t be long, I have a taste for doughnuts.”

I repeated, “We don’t have time for that! We have to take action; the storm is coming!”

He ignored my pleas and put his blinker on and got into the left lane to turn into the doughnut shop. Just as he did, the tornado funnels came out of nowhere and dropped down right in front of us and we were trapped.

Then the scene changed and the pastor was in a body of water with lots of people. There were giant waves in the water with the tornado still in close proximity. He was able to escape just in time, but the people where still left in the water.

Interpretation:
A doughnut is the picture perfect symbol representing a lazy American, those taking a break and filling themselves with a sweet delicious substance that has very little nutritional value; leaving them feeling fatigued and lethargic. I was immediately reminded of this scripture:

Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man. (Luke 21:34-36)

This pastor represented all pastors who ignore the pleas of the watchman and continue to head left toward their liberal state of mind to satisfy their own fleshly desires. He ignored the danger he saw off in the distance and underestimated the severity of the storm. When the scene changed, he was in the water with lots of people next to the tornadoes.

The waves crashing in on the people represented all the people the pastor lead astray by his foolish carelessness. Although he was able to barely escape, he left a large number of people drowning in impending danger. Pastors in America will be accountable to the Lord for their nonchalant leadership and their silence when they were called to sound the alarm. Let this be a word to all pastors and leaders who are not heeding the warning of the Lord.

A storm is coming and it is not as far off as we might think. There is no time for foolishness. We must cast away all unprofitable works in our lives and take action to seek the Lord’s heart in this hour.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Marilee
Marilee
February 24, 2016 5:32 PM
HE IS GOING TO BRING CORRECTION TO ALL DENOMINATIONS; all walks that claim to have Jesus Christ as the head of the faith! So many smugly think that because they have been charismatics or that they have been “spirit-filled” they have a higher attained level of wisdom and discernment! This is nothing but plain arrogance. If anything, there should be a more refined level of humility and thankfulness for the fact that we have access through the gifts to flow in the fruits of the Spirit. “The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled).” Isaiah 2:12 THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD SAY THESE WORDS TODAY “Yes, the winds are blowing and they are harsh winds and some are absolutely destructive winds! Everything that does not stand under the power of my word and is not anchored in Me shall be shifted and blown and shaken, and at times the winds of drastic change will draw away the dross from the wheat. I am sifting and shaking, and shaking and sifting again and again until my people understand they do not live in a time where making demands and commands to Me operate well. I am looking for a people who will bow low enough before Me and get quiet and seek My will, MY WILL for planet earth! This world is fading away quickly and mankind is corrupted each day more and more to go the way of the flesh. YOU MUST PUT AWAY THE NOISE! You must put away the noise in your life and enter into the place were in the center of the storm is the eye. MY EYE is upon the righteous, My eye is upon those that are fruitful and… Read more »
John Barona
John Barona
February 17, 2016 9:12 AM

Beverly do not be saddened when men/women who are supposedly saved not want to discuss end time stuff. I know the rejection is hard and it makes us sad. Grieves us! That’s the whole point. Its because you have the holy spirit and they do not. They are probably just playing games w GOD at the Sunday social club. Next time look at it this way you are part of THE ELECT! And they have elected this world over HIM. And yes you are right it’s even so called pastors and leadership within most churches. That’s why they get afraid or angry because they do not have HIS perfect peace. They know they are not ready. YET THEY STILL DO NOT REPENT

John Barona
John Barona
February 17, 2016 8:58 AM

Katie. Powerful! LORD Bless you in that ministry. Those are amazing encounters. That is a gift. Sometimes you can just walk into a room and they know you so they turn to look and even once they turn away you can still feel them starring. What they carry is immediately threatened by a fire carrying spirit filled believer! I was greatly encouraged by your words! Fight on! Thank you for sharing

Katie
Katie
February 17, 2016 9:38 AM

Thank you so much John. God bless you!!!

Mathias
February 16, 2016 8:36 PM

2316. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 30 January 2016 at 8:56 AM

Get up Reymundo, and write what I say. What happens to a pimple when you squeeze it? What happens to politicians when they die? From dust they came to dust they will go. Does My Word last forever? Do the words of pastors last forever? Do you understand what I am saying? Your God Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit have no end.

Everyone has to choose what or who they want to follow. This world can be “Good, bad, or ugly”. Heaven is good for all the time there is time. Everyone has a choice to follow themselves, a pastor, politicians, or the devil. Man cannot free man; it never has, and it never will.

Everyone has to understand the end of this world is at your doorstep. Everyone has to make decisions on where they want to live for eternity. Politicians do not really care about you. Pastors care at times, when things are going well with them. Satan never cares for you. There are times you do not care for yourself either.

Many do not realize God – Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, always loves and cares for you. Buy yourself a Bible and begin to read it. Get to know your God from His lasting Word. Be smart and follow God to Heaven and live forever in peace.

Now, I have stated this simply, directly and to the point. For I am coming to clean-up this dirty little planet with everyone in it.

Okay, Reymundo type it up and send it out. So be it! So be it! So be it!

HL
HL
February 20, 2016 1:36 PM

Psalm 100
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
Worship the LORD with gladness.
Come before Him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the LORD is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each
generation.
He says, “Behold, I make all things new.”(Rev. 21:5)

Leslie
Leslie
February 16, 2016 8:29 PM

Denika,
I was interested in your ministry and wanted to know more about it, having briefly checked out your site. Particularly interested in youth ministries, but I see you took the page down. When do you expect to have it back up again?

Thanks

DAlston
DAlston
February 17, 2016 5:48 AM

Hi Leslie, thanks for visiting us! The Lord has been speaking to us about some new big projects so we are upgrading our website accordingly. So sorry for the temporary inconvenience. We will have it up soon. Thanks again for your interest. 🙂

Beverly David
Beverly David
February 16, 2016 5:45 PM

Love all of your comments, which are so true. I have found too many professing Christians do not want to talk about what is coming. One told me a few weeks ago it scared her. I was shocked and saddened by her reaction. But she like so many others are so involved with the things of this world and don’t realize things decay and trendy things are here today and soon forgotten tomorrow. It is so sad. I have seen church goers in my community talk about the different facilities they have in their churches like coffee shops, gyms, and other enticing things, but nothing is said about the church being on fire for the Lord. These people certainly don’t want to hear about the latter day message.

Sathiya
Sathiya
February 16, 2016 12:40 PM

Praise God for this website. I recently only found out.. such a blessing… I also got the same type of dream March,2014. Dream is.. I was travelling with my family on a bus long travel.. bus came on ocean side.. I looked thru window. heavy dark clouds raising on the ocean and fast moving towards the land. I got up from my seat and went to the driver said, sir, dark clouds are coming towards the land. please hurry up/ go fast to escape the cloud. he looked at me and said.. Are you kidding me? look at the clouds .. they are on the land already. I can not drive anymore.. I am going to park the bus and run for my life. every one flee and he suddenly parked the bus and ran away from the bus.. I don’t remember or have time to warn other passengers in the bus.. I got down from the bus… pitch black . I was not able to see anything.. I lost hope for my family members. I started calling out each of my kids name.. one by one they all came.. I asked them to hold my hands firmly and told we are going to flee this darkness. WE started running towards wooden ed deck area…

Interpretation .. bus – church,
driver- pastor.
dark clouds– persecution, Antichrist system raising .

normal church going to be no more.. pastors, simply cannot stand the dark clouds… it is just more than persecution…

Thank you.. ( Sorry about my English.. )

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones
February 16, 2016 12:23 PM

Why could you not use a Dunkin Donut sign instead of the beautiful Krispy Kreme sign? Just kidding! Powerful Word!

DAlston
DAlston
February 16, 2016 10:07 PM

Thomas!! You are too funny!!!! Seriously though, I work for a college and today of all days they brought Krispy Kreme for everyone this morning. I had one just for kicks and sure enough, I had a sugar headache within 5 mins and I couldn’t think clearly the rest of the morning!! Scary that many are walking around with “brain fog” and actually trying to slime us all with it. Thankful for men of God like you out there!

Dean
Dean
February 16, 2016 1:40 PM

It would take Krispy Kreme, with the light on. I mean, who would stop in the face of an approaching tornado for Dunkin’ Donuts?

Jeff Foster
Jeff Foster
February 18, 2016 2:43 PM

That’s right!!

Sherry
February 16, 2016 11:33 AM

Great words here today thank you, at my church if you mention to the pastor that the lord is returning soon he likes to remind you that the lord has been going to return for two thousand years now, and this past Sunday he re reminded us of this again from the pulpit and laughing added that we could pray that he won’t come for another two thousand years. I was shocked to say the least, when you think of the implications of that, how many more children would be offered up to the alter of bael, try saying that to the persecuted Christians. I don’t look forward to the judgement that is coming, but it needs to come and soon. Blessings to you all.

Dante
Dante
February 16, 2016 8:43 AM

This dream reminded me of this Scripture: 10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. 14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. (1 Corinthians 3:10-15)
What these Pastors are “building” through their doctrine will be exposed. It has already been exposed TO God…now it will be exposed BY God. The other issue is the sheep. They have eyes that don’t see, ears that don’t hear, and hearts that don’t understand what the Spirit is saying to the Churches. There will be FIRE. The fire will either CONSUME you, or REFINE you. Please pray that God will quickly expose and remove false shepherds, who inwardly are ravening wolves, or BLIND GUIDES at best. “Pastor” is not a career choice, it’s a calling from God. Be blessed Z3 Family! I love you all deeply!