Russia Strikes Mighty Blow Suddenly

russian_invasion

On the late evening of May 19 2016, and into the early hours of May 20 2016, I was heavy in spirit and praying to the Lord God about the prophecies of many, searching God about the prophecies.

The Holy Spirit instructed me, “Write child”:

“This day has come
My judgement.

I AM God Everlasting
the True and Mighty King.

Yeshua HaMashiach
I AM the One
I AM the Vine
King of all
of every nation.

You are to tell the people
Tell them, warn them

Prepare in Me
Come to Me,
all you who are weary and heavy
burdened.

It is I, Jesus Christ
Life Giver
Eternal

Say to My people,
I will rescue them in fiery trials.

Remember Abraham?
I called him — he went, he obeyed.

Come, go with Me
Listen
For the time has come,
who can endure?

Almighty is come!

Russia strikes (detonates)
Fear grows
Many panic
Strikes
Mighty blow
Sudden

April when flowers grow — none
For they are gone.
All is gone.

Give unto Me now your whole heart
Surrender your all to Me.
It is final

I the Lord have spoken
It has been decreed
for your nation, the USA.

Pray

It is done.”

When I receive a message given by the instruction of the Holy Spirit in faith, it is always when I am alone with God seeking Him in prayer. I do not know when I will be instructed to write, but at this time, it is not daily. This is a new experience in my walk with the Lord God.

When I receive words from Holy Spirit to “write child”, I pray in faith and in submission to His will and write exactly what is given to me. After having received a message, I always ask the Lord God for confirmation of the word by giving me a Scripture. Jeremiah 4 and Lamentations 3 were given to me as a confirmation of this word.

Sometimes, it takes me awhile to study the Scripture(s) and pray on it for understanding in how it relates to the message received.

Regarding the word about no flowers in April, I was not given a year so I wouldn’t want to add my human thought or insight to what specific year it could be. Although it is quite intriguing to me that the Holy Spirit instructed me to write a month because this is the most specific information on any kind of time frame that I have yet to receive. April is a month when flowers normally grow. Since this word followed after “Russia strikes (detonates)”, it could indicate it occurs afterwards, but I believe we should leave it to every individual to seek the Lord in prayer about this, including myself.

I am walking in humble obedience to my faith in Him, trusting Him step-by-step in this new experience. I am not confident in myself, only in Him. This has been a deep faith and trust building experience with my Father. Sometimes I am not given the full understanding of the word received and pray that He will make known to me what He wants me to know. This has truly been a one-on-One walk with God alone, relying dependently upon Him. To God be the glory forever and ever! Amen

Please heed and seek the Lord in prayer.

After having received this word, I prayed and asked Father some questions.

I asked Father what He wanted me to do, He replied: “Trust and obey, go when I say, flee when I say flee, you will know when.”

I asked Father if it would be just me or my family who will flee, He replied: “All of you.”

When I asked Father where will we go, He replied, “Where I lead you.”

When I asked Father was it His plan to move us back to Oklahoma, He replied, “Yes child.”

When I asked Father why He moved us back to Oklahoma, He replied, “For your safety.”

When I asked Father how would He have our family to prepare, He replied, “Be prepared in Me. Pray. Seek Me.”

Let us seek Him now with our whole heart.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
Christina January

Author: Christina January

Christina January is a wife and stay-at-home mother of three children. She began receiving spiritual dreams at age 3-5 years and gave her life to Jesus Christ when she was 18 years old.

Her husband and children are living testimonies to prayer and faith in God. Their lives are daily reminders of God’s goodness and grace. Her first answer to prayer was meeting her husband at age 18 years followed by answers to prayer for the birth of each of her children. She received a dream that she would have a daughter and saw her appearance before she became pregnant. With her second daughter, she was sitting in church one evening when the Holy Spirit nudged her right shoulder to pray with an elder to have a child. With her son, she received a vision of his appearance and three prophetic dreams before he was born.

In the fall of 2015, a new journey began in her walk with the Lord as she began receiving prophetic warnings through the Holy Spirit Who instructed her, “Take a pen child and write”. So she started writing what she was told to write and sharing it with others.

I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be on my lips (Psalm 34:1).”

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jeff Byerly
June 1, 2016 6:45 am
The Lord spoke to me and said that the fire of judgment is coming. 12-29-15 This what the Lord has said to me: My son write these words for those with spiritual ears and eyes to see the times in which you live. Have you ever tried to wake up a drunkard? They might move a bit and even talk to you incoherently but inevitably they go back to sleep till they sober up. I AM will be the one that wakes the people of America up ! I will take away the wine of her fornication (money prosperity material wealth) and I will shake this country awake (earth quake nuclear bombs) This country will once again know that I AM is the Almighty one. I created this country to be a safe haven for all of my people but it is no longer doing as I intended it. Oh how they mock me kill my precious babes in the womb, and say that My name should not be spoken of on the holiday that celebrates the birth of my only begotten Son Jesus. The truth is that the demons that control these so called leaders of your country tremble at the very mention of the name of Jesus. They know that their time is very short and they are going to give me their best shot. I laugh at them ! They are no match for me ! They not even any match for my angels! They are not are not even any match for my people that are washed in the blood of Jesus ,empowered by My Holy Spirit and have the authority of the name of Jesus. The enemy cannot defeat you unless he has something in you, some pet habit or sin that you love more… Read more »
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
June 1, 2016 5:36 am

Christina, God has made you a beautiful flower planted and nourished by Him……yet bold as a lion!!! Keep it up, He made and kept you for this exact time in history….proceed with confidence.

Christina January
June 1, 2016 8:20 pm

Michelle, God bless you and that is a very kind-hearted comment. I don’t quite fit “bold as a lion”. Interestingly, the Lord is repeatedly calling me to “be bold”. I’ve always been a shy and meek person. I pray for courage and boldness yet to remain humble. Thank you for your encouragement in the Lord.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 1, 2016 10:23 am

Christina,. I agree with Michelle , you are a beautiful flower planted by him. This is a serious word of warning and yet shows how loving He is and protective our Father is. When I was reading your post about Russia, all of the sudden in the middle of reading loud sirens came barreling down the highway behind our home. I couldn’t help but believe God was bearing witness to this to me. So very sad. I write this with tears in my eyes. He’s been speaking to me all morning. Directing and confirming. I love you sister and our entire z3 family. I know that we will endure but we are TRULY more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. I know this word is from our Father and I pray God protects each of us here and our family’s. God bless you Christina and thank you for hearing from the Lord .

Christina January
June 1, 2016 8:31 pm

Katie, thank you too for your kind comment and encouragement in the Lord. May God bless you sister in Christ. That is interesting your experience while reading this word. I have also shed many tears, tears for our sins as America(ns) and recently, for the first time on May 27th, I experienced the deep felt sadness of our Father for America while being led to write in the Spirit regarding America. It is a joy in Christ to pray for everyone here at Z3. God Bless All

Mar R.
June 1, 2016 1:53 pm
Yesterday I was asking the Lord if judgements could be delayed further. I felt almost a rebuke in that I need to just surrender to God’s will and not pray for my own will on this. I had a vision in which I was holding onto Jesus and walking through some streets where there were people that were badly wounded. I wanted to stop and help them but when I did I started to lose sight of Jesus. The wounded people started to grab at me and they even ripped the clothing off of me and by the time I reached Jesus again I was naked, but He clothed me again! I had a hard time keeping up with Him still though. I was given roller skates so I could. That seemed a little strange. Not sure what the roller skates were all about? Jesus began to fly up in the air and as long as I was holding on to Him and looking at Him I was able to fly. The thought that came to my mind was that I needed to be like Peter and step out of the boat and not think about the storm. As long as I keep my eyes on Jesus I will be able to do so. This morning was the first time I woke up feeling a bit fearful about what is coming. I think the gravity of it is finally setting in. I am feeling more and more grieved and even questioning how will I respond when that judgement falls? Today I felt like He was telling me that it is important that I do not question His judgement when it comes. We have to trust in Him, and not question His plan.
Christina January
June 1, 2016 10:15 pm

Mar, thank you for sharing this vision. So interesting because Robin B said that the Lord spoke to her, “Come and walk on the water with Me”. So when I was reading what you wrote regarding your vision, “Jesus began to fly up in the air and as long as I was holding on to Him and looking at Him I was able to fly.”, I thought of what Robin wrote. This is the work of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is asking us to not take our eyes off of Him! Keep our faith in Him! Amen

I believe strongly that the Lord is revealing to me that He is bringing His righteous judgement to America. He has been answering my prayers about this since Jun ’15, leading me directly to Scripture and now this new experience with writing upon the instruction of the Holy Spirit in faith. I too, have felt fearful. It’s hard to know how we will react once we are facing what He has been making known to us through prayer and through revelations of His son’s and daughter’s dreams, visions and words. But we can rest in knowing that our God is Love (1 John 4:16) and this is very comforting to me to rest and dwell in. Reading His Word gives me great peace and talking to Him. God Bless

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 3, 2016 4:17 am

I look forward to seeing “His righteous judgements”. Witnesses, police, crown prosecutors , even judges lie in court! May GOD have mercy on us as HIS judgements fall.

June 1, 2016 9:11 pm

Thanks for sharing this awesome word Mar R!

Robin Benoit
Robin B
June 1, 2016 7:20 am

Hi Christina, thank you for sharing this Word of the Lord with us. My story is very similar to yours in regards to the gift of prophesy that you are learning to walk in. After reading your post, the Lord spoke to me, He said, “Come and walk on the water with Me.” It’s time to share a prophesy I received on May 20, 2016. The word “detonated” triggered the need to share and give confirmation.
With much fear and trembling hear goes….
Prophesy: A time is coming very soon when bombs will be detonated. Be prepared for these events. Terror shall move across the land. Stand against it with the shield of faith that I have purchased for you. Hold fast to thy confession of faith. Jesus Reigns. Let God’s Word be true & every man a liar. These bombs shall kill many across America. Hold fast to thy confession of faith in Me. King Jesus Lord of All. Fret not. I will be with you always, even until the end of time.

Christina January
June 1, 2016 9:20 pm

Robin, thank you for sharing your walk/experience with our Lord Jesus. This encourages me greatly, it really does. “Come and walk on the water with Me”, now that is calling for faith! May we heed His call and let this be our prayer to Him, to deepen our faith in Him so that we can walk on the water with Him (Matthew 14:27-29). Especially now more than ever before. We absolutely need great faith in the time we are entering upon. May we seek to hear our Shepherd’s voice (John 10). Amen

I think about Abraham and his great faith. When the Lord God asked him to leave his country, people and family to where the Lord God would lead him. Also, when Abraham took his only son, Isaac, whom he loved, in which the Lord instructed him to sacrifice as a burnt offering. Such faith! And we have many examples of faithful servants throughout His Word (Hebrews 11). This is deeply encouraging to think upon and pray on.

Thank you graciously for sharing with much fear and trembling, the word the Lord gave to you. May God bless you and keep sharing what the Lord leads you to share. Faithfully, in Christ

Robin Benoit
Robin B
June 7, 2016 1:45 pm

Christina, A couple of days ago upon awakening I heard “cherry blossoms in Washington DC will be enjoyed no more”. I wrote it in my journal, but had no intention of sharing it. The Lord keeps bringing this phrase to my memory so I’m posting what I heard. BTW: I have never been to Washington DC, and I have never seen the cherry blossoms. I googled it, and they bloom in march/april.

Christina January
June 8, 2016 12:33 pm

Robin, wow! Thanks for sharing. It gives me chills as I read this and am writing now. I didn’t realize Washington DC had cherry blossoms or when they would potentially bloom.

June 8, 2016 2:14 am

Thanks for sharing this very interesting word Robin. Sounds like trouble ahead in Washington DC during the spring seasons.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 3, 2016 4:21 am

“Bombs will be detonated”. Jim Willie states that Obama tried to nuke the US 3 times ( in 2013), and fired those who wouldn’t carry out his wishes. False flags to start a war with Russia and China?

Robin Benoit
Robin B
June 3, 2016 7:44 am

Hi Martin, That word “detonated” stood out to me too when I heard it. I’m sure there are many purposes for the Holy Spirit using it, but for me I think it was a breadcrumb. The word was a trigger to let me know that I needed to release the word He gave me. I personally would have used the word “explode” to explain what bombs do. 🙂 Daily the Lord Jesus amazes me because as I look around I will see “breadcrumbs” that He leaves on my path to show I’m led by His Spirit.

Christina January
June 6, 2016 11:08 pm

The word “detonate”… I have received this word twice in two different messages from the Lord recently. This is not a typical word in my vocabulary or what I would choose to describe a “strike” as given in this word on May 20th and the other word I received on Mar 28th which reads, “War comes – it is almost here. Hold fast. Stay near Me. Pray unceasingly. Detonation strikes. Fear grows. Many lives lost.” Like you, I would’ve used “explode”. I am now wondering if the Lord gave me this word recently on May 20th as a follow up with Mar 28th regarding, “War comes – it is almost here” and “Russia strikes (detonates)”. God Bless

Laura B.
Laura B.
June 1, 2016 11:21 pm
Hello All……I’m Laura B from NJ. I have been reading Z3 for a few months now and felt led to leave my first comment. How I would LOVE to find a home church/fellowship with all of you here!!! In reading your above post Christine, when I came to the part on no April flowers, I did get a feeling of no renewing of the land…..like a Nuclear Winter with no Spring to follow. I don’t have prophetic end time dreams or visions but the Lord has led me to this site, Benjamin Baruch, Augusto Perez and some others. I know He has reasons to lead me as no one said “check this site or that guy out”……I have full faith it is God taking my hand and showing me. And I pray that my spiritual eyes and ears are open enough to please Him, and hear Him, in whatever plan he has for me in the coming days, weeks, years ahead. I am also commenting here to reach out and ask for prayer. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord & Savior, Born Again back in 1998. I did backslide and last year felt the strong calling of the Lord on me. Our God is SO good!!! I read the Word from home and have not found a home church. My boyfriends takes his young daughters from a previous marriage to Catholic Church so I will go with them (I was raised Catholic ) but i do pray that the Lord puts a strong calling on my boyfriendsite heart as we have been together 5 yrs and that’s what we want for the people we love, right? Everlasting Life through Jesus Christ! Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your prayers…..God Bless you all! 🙂
Dean
Dean
June 2, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank you for commenting, and sharing a small slice of your life.

Please consider this suggestion (perhaps you already do this):
As you attend Roman Catholic Mass, please listen very attentively to every word of the service. Hear and see everything through the lens of Scripture, scrutinizing the deeper meaning, and not just perfunctorily going through the motions.

If you encounter criticism for attending Roman Catholic Mass, please keep in mind that many people who are critical of Roman Catholicism do not even know what the Nicene Creed is, let alone having ever stood and publicly, openly professed it.

Laura B.
Laura B.
June 2, 2016 10:52 pm

Thank you for your commenting Dean……the Nicene Creed is beautiful profession of faith although I was surprised to see that they changed some wording from when I was a child.

The few times that I do attend, and we go as a family, I go with my heart focused on the Word and I always feel the Lord with me. I am grateful for my parents raising me to know and love God and, yes, it was through Catholicism. So many children nowadays wind up lost because parents give them no guidance toward knowing God.

For the last 5 years I pray with his youngest daughter,who is 10 now, every night she’s with us. The first time I prayed with her it was because she was having nightmares and I told her we can take care of this no problem with Jesus. Now when she prays, she gives thanks to the Lord for never bringing back bad dreams……..she prays in her true child faith. Last week when her friend slept over and i was tucking them in she said to her friend “Grace we pray….do you you pray? If not, you should. Jesus is real and he always helps” so sweet….Sorry i am rambling here

I am still looking to find a more bible based place to go to but I place it all in His hands. Maybe now I am just where He needs me to be.

God Bless 🙂

Christina January
June 2, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello Laura, I also felt the Lord lead me to Z3 late last summer/fall. No one referred me to this website. The Lord has His ways. I also have faith the Lord is leading you. Thank you for sharing. The Lord God is Good! I draw near to the Lord through prayer and spending quiet alone time with Him. Also, I’ve learned a lot about our Father through His Word. His Word is alive and active and filled with such deep wisdom and truth. I will pray for you and your boyfriend. God bless you

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 1, 2016 8:12 am
Regarding nuclear strikes on America, the following is what Chuck Youngbrandt prophesied about the first of three years of judgment on the US, which may be this year of 2016 if the value of the dollar significantly goes down this July: A very rainy Spring; Temperatures significantly rise on June 9; The dollar slides in July; Price of oil goes up; Food riots begin in August; A category 5 hurricane hits New Orleans on September 9; A 6.7 magnitude earthquake hits the Midwest 13 days before a 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes St. Louis and Chicago areas, killing 50,000 people and destroying 33% of Chicago on Sept. 19; Something rocks the nation on Sept. 20; Something very deadly and destructive occurs that affects Chicago on midnight of Sept. 25; A damaging earthquake strikes Los Angeles likely on Oct. 7; A massive 7 to 8+ magnitude earthquake strikes from San Francisco, California, up to Vancouver, Canada, followed by a tsunami, and killing hundreds of thousands of people on the West Coast on Oct. 23; Much civil unrest and calling out of troops; Civil war during Nov. 2; Plagues in California and Georgia kill thousands of people; An accidental launch of 12 Russian ICBMs, of which 3 make it through and make direct hits on Lexington KY, Columbia SC, Richmond VA, and a fourth lands a little north of New York City, at the Jones Point valley, on the night of December 14. http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Presidential_Letters_part6A.pdf http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Presidential_Letters_part6B.pdf http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Presidential_Letters_part6C.pdf http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Jesus_Word_part2.pdf http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Earthquake_part9.pdf A nuclear bomb, that Al Qaeda smuggled into the US, explodes north of Chicago on a date closely related to Sept. 19 of this first year. Page 24 http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Presidential_Letters_part6B.pdf During this year, Iran fires a nuclear missile that destroys the US Army that has gathered in the Persian Gulf area. Seeing the weakness of the… Read more »
Savage
Savage
June 4, 2016 8:27 am

A 7.6 earthquake at StL-Chi on Sep19, and a 6.7 earthquake in the Midwest in Sep6 (13 days prior). I wonder whether Midwest means Oklahoma or Chicago or where?

June 1, 2016 9:44 am

Thanks for sharing this Marcio! Did we have an unusually rainy spring? It seemed normal where I live.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
June 1, 2016 10:26 am

Here in Arkansas it has been rain, rain and then more rain. Not flooding rain but some rain almost every day. And in Texas they have been flooded out for weeks or months now. They are even reporting that floods usually come up, crest, and then go back down. But in Texas it is hitting the massive flood stage and staying there.

Greg L.
Greg L.
June 1, 2016 11:02 am

Raining buckets this very minute in West Texas. The fields are so wet, farmers are having a hard time getting crops in the ground.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
June 1, 2016 11:53 am

I can easily see the food shortages. Too much rain and then not enough rain are both bad for gardens and hay crops. And then if temperatures significantly rise. But on the other hand, in all my years of working the fields, I don’t remember too many that were perfect. 🙂 I’ve walked in knee deep mud in some winters and on ground that was cracked wide open during the summer from months of no rain… and we are still here continuing to continue on. As we all know, that is where the deadness in most is coming from. Too much alerting about what will happen and then nothing does. Not that they are asleep but that they have to make ends meet. And for those of us who have to make our own ends meet, getting caught up in what is or isn’t coming can rob you of precious time needed for chores. It is a difficult balance at best. 🙂

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 1, 2016 11:19 am

We’ve been getting more rain than usual too. Not what you’re describing but more than usual. Usually we go without and I have to water the garden twice a day. I’ve gone a week without watering and the weeks I do water maybe three times ….just on the dry days. So not an over abundance for us but a nice amount and more than usual.

Carol
June 1, 2016 11:59 am

This spring, rain filled the bone dry dams at Shasta Lake and Folsom Lake when they had reached puddle stage as well as other Northern California lakes. I have been so grateful for the reprieve on a thirsty judgment.

Joe
Joe
June 1, 2016 9:48 pm

Here in the Midwest (not far from St. Louis)… yea…. a lot of rain this Spring. I think we’re going to jump right into Summer this year without getting our fair share of pleasant Spring weather. Traditionally, May has been my favorite month because where I am here in the Midwest it’s generally paradise (75 and sunny every day). This May was nothing like that. The prophecy about Chicago/St. Louis getting hit by earthquakes really hits home hard for me. I’m expecting it and have earthquake insurance on our house as I’m so sure it’s going to hit. People need to prepare and plan for something like this (even if it wasn’t the ‘end times’ as I believe it currently is). Many people in this area don’t even know about the New Madrid fault. They will be absolutely shocked when it happens… 🙁

Kay
Kay
June 1, 2016 4:04 pm

Re temperatures rising…Arizona has an excessive heat warning in effect. 117 degrees on Saturday.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 1, 2016 11:08 am

“The April precipitation total for the contiguous U.S. was 2.95 inches, 0.43 inch above the 20th century average, the 21st wettest on record.
Above-average precipitation was observed across the Great Plains and Rocky Mountains. Seven states throughout the Great Plains, stretching from Montana to Texas, had an April precipitation total that was much above average.” https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/201604

It has rained here in Michigan since mid January, which seemed very unusual.

June 1, 2016 12:24 pm

You are a wealth of information Marcio, but I was hoping for a different answer!

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
June 1, 2016 5:12 pm

It’s not just Texas experiencing flooding. Europe – France, Germany and Belgium are dealing with serious flooding. And in the last week Southern Germany has received 400 % of its average rainfall. And on the France – Belgium border, more than a months worth of rain fell in about 24 hours.

Heather
Heather
June 1, 2016 10:02 pm

I live in Uruguay & we have had rain for almost an entire week. Lots of rain, flooding & water on roads that can not drain due to the speed & volume of the rain. The locals have been amazed by the constant forecast of rain! Does not bode well for the U.S.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
June 3, 2016 12:10 am

BOY ! James , your question sure popped the cork on the dam of
weather reports ! And with all the catastrophes left behind !

Mary B.
Mary B.
June 1, 2016 12:57 pm

Here in Kansas it has rained a ton, Texas is having Massive flooding, Houston is underwater, and so forth. Yes, a lot of rain.

OutdoorJon
June 1, 2016 8:38 pm

Where I live in Kansas I’ve talked to two farmers around seventy years or older who have stated recently that they have never seen a wheat crop look this great. While tractor driving the other day we watched two large tornadoes come down. Kansas had around fifty tornadoes spotted the last two weeks. Last month I started working for this large farmer. I was told he believed in tithing a lot. His tractors cost around three hundred and fifty thousand each let alone the equipment you pull behind them. There are oil wells every direction you look and they are mostly his. He and his family live in an old farm house and most things look old. I asked him why he didn’t had extra cabs on his pickups and he said, “It would be show off!” A raccoon ran away one day and had been eating dog food. He blasted it. There are rattlesnake skins hung up on the walls of his shed. This is a unique experience of God and country. LOL

Beverly David
Beverly David
June 1, 2016 5:04 pm

I am directly north of Houston. We had massive rains a month ago and now last week and starting again for this week. The grounds are soaked and flooding in forecast again. Lots of days look like nights. It is bad here. It is also hurting economy. Businesses flooded. Power knocked out. People not out shopping because of hard rains and flooding. I feel like something has changed. Life is definitely not going on as usual.

Savage
Savage
June 5, 2016 7:40 am

I think it’s pretty clear: Russia will end up annihilating the USA with a barrage of nuclear weapons. Not scalar weapons which leave no residual, but nuclear which will poison the land for 1000 years (the duration of The Millennium) thus fulfilling Bible prophecies that “in one hour her end will come” and “she will never again be inhabited”. We’re ignoring the written commands from God to ‘Flee Babylon!’ and ‘Come out of her My People!’. Even American Z3ers refuse to accept that Jer 51:6 is about the USA and them. Even I try to wrangle some alternative understanding from the situation – such as ‘if my state secedes, then we won’t be in Babylon any more’. Nah, we just need to get out while we can.

Kay
Kay
June 5, 2016 1:21 pm

Savage, what you say makes sense. But for many of us, if we are to flee the country, it will take a direct act of God.

Savage
Savage
June 6, 2016 12:20 pm

The coming judgement will be an act of God. Thus saith the Lord (through Jeremiah the Prophet 50:3: “A nation from the north will attack her and lay waste her land. No one will live in it; both people and animals will flee away.” By the word (act) of God, we will all be leaving, dead or alive.
I just think it would be easier if we all obeyed the Great Commission and went out into all the world now. But you’re right, we like it here and we ain’t movin’, so our gracious Lord is going to change that.

7Acres
7Acres
June 5, 2016 10:18 am

Hi Savage. I was recently reading that the people in Venezuela waited too long (by about 3-4 years) to get out, and now it will take two full years worth of pay, to be able to afford a plane ticket out.

Savage
Savage
June 6, 2016 12:37 pm

Wow. Sounds like the dollar will be losing its value this summer, which means that after June, most Americans’ means-to-flee will rapidly dwindle.
I was just listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XuGnrBY4c&list=PLSI4WuCKBx-L6n36ngeYFYCW3y35MffPy. I hesitate to leave without my family. But I am the only one seeing the need/command for flight. It’s amazing how everybody else thinks they’re an expert on “how horrible the rest of the world is” even though they’ve never lived outside the US.

Yawchal
Yawchal
June 29, 2016 8:55 pm

I believe the judgement is coming, just as He said. Most people are not able to leave the country. I believe we are to leave sin lifestyle and idols in our lives
And seek His face more fervently than ever before. As we are one with Him in the Spirit, we will be able to serve God in the midst of all this.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come night thee. Ps 91:7
Great miracles signs and wonders will be done through His faithful ones One of them will be food and water appearing as well as multiplying to feed the faithful
As to the word “detonate” it seems to me as though the enemy has already planted in specific key areas. Thus detonation is all that is needed.

But the Lord also has His key ones planted in unknown areas( to the enemy) and yet to be revealed. These are strategically placed to do the most harm to the enemies devices. He’ll be surprised and very angry when they are revealed. But, no fear as we have more power than he does, as long as we keep our eyes on Yahweh at all times
Pray for eyes to see him always, and ears to hear his every instruction. Also for a heart that will OBEY, and quickly, as our lives may depend on it

Anon
Anon
June 1, 2016 8:12 am

Thanks for sharing this. I have felt in my spirit for a while now that the US will have a “Nuclear Winter” in the summer of 2017. A nuclear winter would be caused from smoke, most likely from multiple nuclear bombs, blocking out the sun and cooling the earth but it could also be smoke from volcanoes etc.. This potentially lines up with flowers not growing in April.

Eduardo
Eduardo
June 1, 2016 5:15 am

I found this interesting in light of this post:

No telling what might be the tipping point, but the tensions have been high for some time. God bless and thanks for sharing this post.

JanieP
JanieP
June 3, 2016 2:16 pm
Hello James, About 10 days ago (I believe Tues. May 24), I prayed silently and asked the Lord before going to sleep if he would speak to me about some of the prophetic things I had read on Z3news and about the events happening around us that are making a lot of Christians nervous. During the night I awoke and had two quick visions. Through my many years as a Christian, visions for me are VERY rare and they are usually very quick “flashes,” not long visions. In the first vision, I was quite far away and I saw a missile come up in a trajectory and hit land, causing what looked like a small nuclear cloud. My impression was I was watching it hit in California and that the missile had come from a site in the ocean. Almost immediately after I said “Wow!” to the Lord that I had seen this, I had a second vision showing me a man’s face. I knew in my spirit that this was the man who had pushed the button to order the missile. He was not North Korean. He was not Chinese. He was not Arabic in origin. He was Caucasian and had rather strange ectropion eyes (see photo example here ). Although I cannot be certain I had a feeling he was Russian. I wonder if anyone else has had the same vision specifically about a missile coming out of the ocean? You say on your Eight Rules of Radicals (prophets) page, James, in Rule 5, that prophecies should be validated by at least two. I have also been having strong feelings for about a year that we need to pray for our Navy men and women.
Mark Sellers
June 3, 2016 4:16 pm

I believe that Henry Gruver, and/or Duduman’s visions had missiles coming in from the water. Wouldn’t surprise me, I believe Russia has subs that we can’t (or won’t) detect.

Eliana
Eliana
June 4, 2016 9:08 am

A friend of ours who lives in LA told my husband & I that he had an open vision several years ago of 3 missiles coming out of the ocean towards CA.

Jemba
Jemba
June 4, 2016 2:48 am

Janie, Chuck Youngblood has spoken of an invasion of the U.S. primarily led by China and Russia. His clips are on youtube. So perhaps you are being shown the same thing.

Christina January
June 6, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi Janie, God bless you and thank you for sharing this as I’m continually praying the Lord God will give confirmation of the words He is revealing to me to others. Also, that He will bring me confirmation through words of prophecy, dreams and visions of others.

June 4, 2016 2:01 am

Thanks for sharing these awesome visions Janie! I have saved them for future reference.