Rick Wiles: “Donald Trump is the Doorstop”

trump_stump

Appearing as a guest on the October 11 broadcast of Trunews.com, Pastor Rodney Howard Browne said a victory for Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump would be a “stay of execution” for our country. Rodney Howard Browne is Senior Pastor of The River at Tampa Bay.

Program host Rick Wiles then responded by sharing a short vision God gave him earlier this year.

“This has been the theme that has been in my heart throughout the year. Back during the spring, during the primaries, my wife Susan and I were walking one evening in our neighborhood and we were talking about the election and I was just pondering things, you know, what God was doing in this election. I had this brief vision as I was walking.

At first, I wasn’t even sure if it was from the Lord or whether I just saw it and imagined it, but what I saw was a door that was going shut. And I saw a hand above throw a door stop down through the opening between the door and the door frame. The doorstop prevented the door from going shut. What immediately came into my heart was, “Donald Trump is the doorstop. He is not the man to save America. He is the man who will prevent the door of judgment from going shut and being sealed, but it will be up to the church to push that door open.” (Listen to the complete audio message)

After hearing so many warnings about the elections getting stolen or cancelled, some Christians have been reluctant to support Trump for President because they have concluded it is a lost cause and there is nothing we can do about it. Even mentioning the possibility of a Trump victory is enough to upset some believers. Rick Wiles addressed that by saying, “It will be up to the church to push that door open.”

In 2014, I received a dream showing President Obama staying in office beyond the end of his second term. I believe everything I saw will happen because it is recorded in the scriptures (Daniel 11:39). However, I was not shown any dates, so that leaves room for the possibility of a delay. I also saw a woman being put in charge before Obama finally leaves the country. I have not seen anything about Donald Trump winning, but that does not mean he cannot win. Here are four reasons why I believe it is a mistake to get too locked into thinking we already know the outcome:

1. We only see a small part of the whole picture (1 Corinthians 13:9). It requires humility to admit we don’t know as much as we think we do and things don’t always happen the way we think they will.
  2. The warnings God gives us about the future are always subject to change depending on how the hearers respond because God has given us an important role to play in what happens on earth. We are not victims who are powerless to change things, but we are over-comers and more than conquerors in this life (Romans 8:37). The prayers of a righteous person avails much (James 5:16). God always causes us to triumph (2 Corinthians 2:14). God has given us the responsibility and authority to make a difference through our prayers and our actions.
  3. There are scriptural examples of God relenting from judgment, even after He has sounded the alarm through prophetic warnings (Exodus 32:9-10, Numbers 14:11-23, Numbers 16:20-35, Deuteronomy 9:25-29, 2 Kings 20:1-6, Jonah 3-4, Amos 7:1-6 Ezekiel 4:10-15). He is able to do it again.
  4. Despite the sinful condition of our nation, the future has never been decided by heathens. It has always been in the hands of God’s people, which is why He promises to heal our land if He can just get His own people to stop sinning and cry out to Him (2 Chronicles 7:14).

This election is now down to a few possible outcomes. If we do nothing and say nothing, we are showing we don’t believe the scriptures listed above. God will hold us accountable for our unbelief and our pride. This is not a prophecy or a prediction about who will win the election. It is only pointing out the reality of who we are and the important role God has given us to play.

Donald Trump has made just about every possible mistake he can make during his campaign. His flaws are glaringly obvious for all to see, but he is our only alternative to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who are both bought and paid for by financial elites like George Soros. Trump has done enough to destroy his chances many times over, yet he somehow continues in the race and even appears to have a chance. I marvel at how it is even possible for him to have come this far. It appears the grace of God is on his life and his candidacy, which still does not guarantee his victory because the outcome is up to us.

Just as Rick Wiles stated, no politician and no man can save America, but perhaps God has given us a doorstop to give us a little more time to wake up and get start advancing His kingdom. After seeing the dreadful alternatives, I cast my vote for a stay of execution. I pray God would give us the doorstop!

HFO
HFO
October 12, 2016 9:52 PM

Whenever I read articles like this there is a deep groan in my spirit. Before the election in 2008 I remember being in intercession , kneeling on my living room floor, crying out for this nation. I had a brief but powerful vision. I saw BO along with about 10 other men dressed in suits standing around a large ,ornate wooden table. A feeling of terror went through me as I saw this. These people were evil and they were planning something. I then heard. If elected, BO will try and change the times and seasons to bring in the end of days before it’s appointed time. So when I hear words like this from Rick Wiles about the doorstop. Or Terry Bennett’s vision about Jesus and the Trump card, or even the firefighter who saw Trump elected, I have to believe it’s Jesus’ answer to the enemys plan to bring the judgement on our nation before was supposed to happen. It’s like he’s been provoking God to destroy us every single day since he’s been in office. (I say him , but i believe its also these evil men who were at the table with him)I believe God is using Trump to expose the evil being done to shake His church to wake up and join with Him in praying the enemies own plan will be heaped upon his own head and to let God’s will be done in America (and in the earth) as it is in heaven. I’m also going to do my part in the natural and vote.

brian
brian
October 13, 2016 7:54 AM

thats actually a good point – using trump to expose the evil. that doesnt necessarily mean trump is elected but the amount of evil that has been revealed and displayed since he started knocking off the republican candidates, exhibits very plainly the choice we the world and you the united states has.
one could look at it like the lord is giving us the truth (and a choice) before he shuts up shop.
its up to you america

Scoopie
Scoopie
October 13, 2016 12:33 PM

Or, are we interfering with His schedule by leaning on the arm of flesh to avoid the certain troubles to come? This is a tough one for sure!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 13, 2016 4:35 PM

We are never leaning on the arm of flesh when we pray if we pray the will of God…Thy will be done, Then get out of the way because the stones are going to fall.

Sylvia Rodgers
Sylvia Rodgers
October 15, 2016 4:05 AM

Sylvia. As it is written…The Earth God has given to the children of men. I give unto you power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing T by any means shall hurt us. Power to bind and loose, power to cast out devils power to heal the sick, power to raise the dead.power to pull down every stronghold, power to break every chain that binds the people
Jesus said Fight the good fight of faith. We have an armour, what for???
because we are the soldiers of Christ. We have to fight this battle,it is spiritual warfare. Whether we like it or not.

mike k
October 13, 2016 2:27 AM

Right on HFO

Jan
Jan
October 12, 2016 8:54 PM

It was once said that all that is necessary for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing. Everyone must go out on Election Day and vote. Fasting and praying before hand would also be helpful.

October 12, 2016 8:47 PM

Yes it’s what i think Christians should do, Vote Trump, this way If he does not win you will know it was Not because of your vote, (and yes i said before the votes don’t even count it’s all set) but, you don’t want to just roll out the red carpet for Hillary do you?
It may be to late, we waited so long , i think we should have had a Christian Revolution personally against the Laws being passed in this Nation.
At least now, what you can do is Vote, Vote against Hillary.

October 13, 2016 9:36 AM

Good morning,
This is just my opinion but who am i to tell you what to do, seek God

Jeanne Jorash
October 13, 2016 8:48 PM

haha! Yes, Cali. We know. It really is what to do!

Elicia Bridgforth
October 14, 2016 7:08 AM

Hillary even with her flaws show more of the love of God for all people than Trump.

Scott
Scott
October 16, 2016 10:04 PM

Elicia…I’m not going to debate…just curious…but how? I am only looking at Hillary’s support for abortion (we have legalized the death of over 50 million unborn babies) and even worse…late term abortions, support for gay marriage, support for LGBT, support for men to identify as a woman and enter women’s restrooms & etc.. I’m not a huge Trump fan…they both are scandalous…but I have to evaluate a candidate according to the biblical issues first…everything else is secondary. Would like to hear your rationale on these specific topics…thanks!

expat guy
expat guy
October 12, 2016 9:46 PM

To be honest, I’m really torn on this. I don’t expect Donald Trump to be perfect or lived a sinless life. And I realize at best he is a baby Christian. One thing I admire about him is his toughness. My gosh the entire media is slamming him everyday but he doesn’t quit. He definitely has a mantle for this as few could take on powers that be and survive this long.

In a secular sense he is an old school American, no nonsense, tough, good sense of right and wrong. Like modern day Jonn Wayne in an era of political correctness and effeminate males.

I consider myself a citizen of Kingdom of heaven mostly and have my thoughts above not on this earthly plain. My choice comes down to either not voting or voting trump. I still don’ know how America will come to repentance without judgement or affliction. So in some sense I think affliction not prosperity is thing America needs as I found in my own personal life

And I’m confused by all the contradictions by the prophets. And I like Rick Wiles and know his views from listening everyday to trunews. So I still don’t know–am I alone on this?

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 13, 2016 2:26 AM

No, you are not alone. To be honest, I’ve had a difficult time swallowing a lot of TruNews lately. It baffles me, really. I find myself disagreeing with a lot of his take on things. It has bothered me. I don’t claim to know at all; I’ve asked the Lord to show me and help me see clearly–that deception is deceptive because, well, it’s DECEIVING!! But I find myself turning it off. 😟

Linda S.
Linda S.
October 13, 2016 8:24 AM

I listen to Trunews daily and read the website during the day, just as I read Z3 daily. I believe Pastor Rick is anointed by the Lord to speak to the church in these days. But as Christ-followers we are called to measure all things by the plumb line of Scripture. As with all that we hear and read, including, and perhaps most especially, the words of the prophets. I do believe Pastor Rick to be one of the prophets, but he is human and this side of Glory, fallible. Even prophets, with all of their good intentions & amazing gifts, can be misled. If our plumb line is God and His Holy Word, we will listen with great discernment and He will navigate us through.
I will keep listening, keep interceding for the prophets, and keep asking the Lord to give me exactly what He wants me to know for His Glory and His Kingdom work.
Amos7:8 “Behold, I am setting a plumb line in the midst of My people, Israel.”

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 13, 2016 8:45 AM

Thanks, Linda. I know that too, and I know he’s human as we all are, but his take on Israel REALLY, REALLY disturbs me. It’s an important issue.

Stella
Stella
October 13, 2016 4:55 PM

Same here with me Jeanne. I have actually stopped listening because in the few ocassions now when I put on Trunews, I sleep off. He tries to waggle every topic towards criticising Israel and the Jews, blaming them even for Isis! Both Hitler and Martin Luther did the same. He has better watch it or he will be derailed. Let God be there judge do long as we pray for their salvation through Yeshua Jesus.

Stella
Stella
October 13, 2016 4:57 PM

I mean their and so …..system a mind if it’s own, lol.

flea
flea
October 14, 2016 3:57 AM
Rick Wiles is correct in blaming the Israeli’s and Jews, especially in the USA, for the war in Iraq, as well as the creation of ISIS. They and other terrorism organisations in Syria were created by the USA, Israel and Saudi-Arabia. Recently the leader of Al Nusra explained in detail to a German newspaper during an interview what these three countries are doing for them. Google: Al Nusra commander US Israel Saudis back ISIS Turkey also arms and trains one terrorist group. The reason is that Assad has been a staunch supporter of the rights of the Palestinians. Read the following two articles: http://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1135-day-before-deraa.html http://newobserveronline.com/iraq-crisis-inevitable-consequence-of-the-jewish-lobbys-planned-middle-east-warmongering/ The public is blissfully unaware of what happens behind the scenes in international politics. The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 or any threat against the USA. That was also an Israeli initiative, one reason being that Saddam Hussein gave money to Palestinian terrorists in Gaza to rebuild their homes, every time Israel blew up the house from which terrorism was planned/executed. Remember the Anthrax scare before the final decision by Pres. Bush to invade Iraq had to be taken? It was a (slightly amateurish) covert operation by the Mossad (Israeli intelligence service), which was then blown up in the media, especially those with Jewish connections. The moment the decision was taken to invade Iraq, the Anthrax scare operation was phased out and no-one really know what happened. Read: The Spymasters of Israel by Stewart Steven (1980). It reveals, with the consent of the Mossad, some of their activities since 1948 to the late 1970’s. That will give you a tiny glimpse of what happens behind the scenes. You can also read: Vietnam, why did we go? by Avro Mannhatten. Think about this: During the peak of the Cold War, the Soviet… Read more »
Jeanne
Jeanne
October 17, 2016 12:11 AM

First, I do not think everything Israel does is righteous. They are NOT a godly nation…YET! My problem is with those who believe that the Church has replaced the Jews in every way, Replacement Theology. This goes against every promise God made in the OT that has not been fulfilled to them yet. You cannot spiritualize it all! Yes, there is great wickedness in Israel, and that is WHY there will be the time of Jacob’s trouble. The Tribulation is a time when God will deal with nations, yes AND with Israel–so that they WILL recognize Messiah and fulfill–to God’s glory–their call as a nation. Yes, they, as a nation, do not recognize Messiah, but God is going to deal with them. It is not our job to vilify them. ALL Hitler had to do was quote Martin Luther and many church fathers, but Paul is very clear about the Jews in Rom. 9-11. No, they aren’t saved any other way but by Jesus, and no, they are a mess, as a whole, right now, but they are HIS choice, and those that bless them are blessed and those that curse them will be cursed. That’s all I will say.

October 14, 2016 4:49 AM
The vast majority of the US population including the US Church is propagandized by the CIA-controlled US State Propaganda Ministry commonly referred to as the “Mainstream Media”. The Israeli Mossad, our own CIA, and to a very small extent Saudi Arabia were all involved in the 9/11/01 act of Treason and State Terrorism on the Amerikan Sheeple in collusion with the CIA-controlled US State Propaganda Ministry. The evidence of this can be found everywhere for those with opened minds who are not suffering from cognitive dissonance or normalcy bias. Most Amerikans still believe in fairytales: that 9/11/01 was caused by Arab hijackers; that jets “hit” the Towers and caused them to fall; that WTC-7 came down from fires; that Obama killed Osama; that JFK was killed by “The Magic Bullet” fired by Oswald; that Sandy Hook was real’; that the Tsarnaev brothers caused the Boston Bombing; and that the USS Cole was brought down by Arabs on a gun boat. Two former CIA Directors, William Colby and William Casey, have both stated proof of the existence of CIA Operation Mockingbird, which has been in effect since at least 1954. William Casey famously stated, and I paraphrase here, that “we will know our mission is complete when everything the Amerikan People believe is nothing but lies”. The Amerikan Sheeple and the Amerikan Church believe Israel can do no wrong, having no idea of what even the Israeli Mossad is in many cases. Ignorance and brainwashing abounds everywhere in today’s Christian churches. They have made ISRAEL a god above reproach in their churches apparently completely ignorant of Israel’s propensity for sin like all of the rest of us, which is chronicled in their own Bibles. They are completely ignorant of the horribly evil teachings in the Talmud, the same teachings Jesus opposed… Read more »
Stella
Stella
October 14, 2016 5:21 AM

Jew haters. When are you people going to stop blaming them for every evil under the heavens? So the Moslems are now your new found friends in spite of all the beheading of Christians? Please I will appeal to you to use the same zeal of condemnation against the Jews for the Islamists too who murder at will our brethren all over the world and allow God to judge His ancient people?

October 14, 2016 1:19 PM

The Christian prophet, Terry Bennett, was told by our Lord in Heaven in a Conference of the Nations that “much chastisement has been decreed for Israel”. Our Lord said the same for the USA. He is well aware of the coordinated evil in high places in both of these governments as well as the evil in the Sunni Muslim nations. So, are you calling God a liar? Does His Bible not include much evidence of His chastisement of Israel in the past? God chastises even the apple of His eye.

October 14, 2016 7:14 PM

What is your point?

October 14, 2016 1:11 PM

I hate evil no matter where it originates. I do not hate Jews or Muslims: I do hate their teachings and the sinful behaviors that may originate from those evil teachings.

October 14, 2016 1:08 PM

Would Jesus hate Muslims like you do? Did Jesus not call the Pharisaic teachers of the evil Talmud of his day “a den of vipers” and “dead men’s bones in whitewashed sepulchres”? The Talmud teaches that Goyim are the equivalent of “cattle”, which is how the Israelis justify killing Palestinian Christians, but that’s okay with you, right? The Talmud teaches wrongly that since God called the Jews His Chosen that the Goyim are therefore the equivalent of cattle and created by God only to serve the Chosen. The Talmud is taught routinely to IDF troops and Mossad agents to justify murder of innocent Goyim, a religious brainwashing. The Talmud teaches that our Lord is a bastard currently in Hell boiling in a pot of excrement for blasphemy and consorting with demons for sorcery. Do you think Jesus would approve of this behavior?

October 14, 2016 12:54 PM

9/11/01 was planned, financed, and executed by the CIA-Military Industrial Complex/Pentagon, FBI, Israeli Mossad, Dual US/Israeli citizens in our country (sayanim), the Jewish-owned and CIA-controlled US media, and Saudi Intelligence for the purpose of getting US troops in the Middle East to go after their common enemies: Shiite Islamic countries – Iraq, Iran, Syria. The evidence is overwhelming for anyone willing to seek it out. Seek and ye shall find.

October 14, 2016 12:44 PM

The evidence of Israeli support for ISIS and US and Sunni Muslim support for ISIS and creation of ISIS is ubiquitous. Translation: Israel like the evil Sunni Muslim regimes and the Bush Crime Cabal running the US Mafia Government regime all support the beheading of Christians by their inactions. The Russians are the only ones who have been defending Christians along with Assad. You have been brainwashed by the CIA-controlled US State Propaganda Ministry to believe otherwise.

October 14, 2016 7:19 PM

ISIS is driving Toyotas left there by Obama not Netanyahu.
Second, there is nothing you can say I Love Israel no matter what, and so does my Lord and Savior.
We all know that most Jews don’t see yet, that is none of our bussines, we are to Bless them. You can obey God or your ego.

October 14, 2016 7:38 PM

I know 9/11 was un inside job, I know Obama didn’t kill Osama…and so on.
Im not sure about Mosad but i leave that in God’s hands.
I am not the Judge the Lord is.
He is also my Commander and Chief and I obey His orders Only, He tells me to Bless them ALL not just the Remnant!
I Stand with Israel, you do what you please.
You do not know the heart of God.

October 14, 2016 8:15 PM

And btw i blame the US gov for 9/11 They are the ones Responsible to PROTECT the American people.

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 17, 2016 12:12 AM

I do not base my view on anything from anywhere except what I see in Scripture. That’s all.

scoopie
scoopie
October 13, 2016 9:21 AM
What has troubled me is that, knowing the Lord despises unjust scales, many had judged Bill Clinton for his sins/misdeeds, but similar charges are being leveled at Trump. Trump is being given grace by a number of leaders in the Body. That would be the wise thing to do, if he truly has repented and is born again. But, after a year of rumors, we don’t know for certain because he (Trump) has not publicly declared it. The only time I saw/heard him say something about it, he said “I’m a strong Christian”, but his body language (eyes rolled off to the side) said he was being deceptive, or whatever. This is quite a difficult conundrum. If we’re leaning on the arm of flesh to prevent harm to ourselves, when we know from the Word that persecution and tough times will come, and vote for Trump based on that, we will reap what we’ve sown. imho, not a prophetic word, seems that we will (if Trump is carnal) be opening up our own lives/spirits to the unclean spirits that have been in his life (assuming he hasn’t received deliverance) by supporting him. Two weeks ago, I received a vision of Hillary with an evil face. Human logic says, well then, you have to vote for Trump to prevent this. But the Lord could have as well given me a vision of Trump with a halo to say ‘this is the way, walk ye in it’. But He didn’t. I now see this as the Lord doing a winnowing in all of us; to truly seek Him and receive wisdom. It could be that he wants to put Trump in as a doorstop, or His time schedule is including Clinton being elected, either legitimately or by rigged votes.
Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 13, 2016 4:55 PM

Scoopie, do you realize that God is speaking this to us. He would have us know that we judge by unjust scales, and he wants us to know that we are to stop gossip, slander and unrighteousness, and pray for those that God would have us pray for, to stand in the gap for them.

As far as I can tell, we are getting a huge billboard announcement that although we don’t know the election outcome, that we should pray for one that God can use, and that this election is as much about exposing the sins of leaders as it is about exposing the sins of the church.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 13, 2016 12:46 PM

Even IF Trump were to be elected. Would anything change? Would the church all of a sudden repent and wake up? Would the nation? Doubtful. I think the attitude would be, “We got what we want. Everything must be ok. We can continue to do what we’re doing.” I agree with Jeff Byerly’s post, “Trump can’t Change America, but Jesus Could.” Also, we can’t rule out election fraud, ballot box stuffing and the electoral college. Trump will more than likely win the popular vote, (if there is an election. Listen to, “The Next Three Weeks” at http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com) but the electoral college is what counts and that can easily be manipulated. Don’t forget about the “National Heart Attack in 60 Days” either. That hasn’t happened yet. My point is, it doesn’t matter. Write in “Rocky Balboa” or “Kermit the Frog.” Since when has the vote counted in this country? IF there is an election and Trump wins, do you really think he’ll be inaugurated? But like I said, it doesn’t matter. He could win the popular vote and still lose the election. “Hillary will win by default,” according to “America’s Last Breath” and “Hillary and Obama will be the two headed serpent that can’t be killed till Jesus returns.” That is the most likely outcome.

Jeanne Jorash
October 13, 2016 8:03 PM

This is what I see, Ken. I just can’t see it any other way. The “R” word is our only hope. (repentance), but as a NATION, that is NOT happening.

Anne Emerich
Anne Emerich
October 16, 2016 8:53 PM

This message was straight from the throne room of God. Thank you for sharing Ken. I have already passed this message on as it desperately needs to be heard. God bless this Pastor at ignitedchurchlife.com

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 17, 2016 10:15 AM

You’re welcome, Anne. Yesterday’s sermon contains all kins of nuggets of information…if you listen closely. People BETTER get ready! The Hananiah’s are about to be revealed. EVERYTHING will be exposed in the Light.

Dawnette
Dawnette
October 15, 2016 2:19 AM
Yes Ken. I believe you are correct. And, how is it we are being advised to vote for “the lesser of 2 evils?” I have prayed about this. And Trump is NOT a Righteous man. Yes, he is better then Hillary as far as some things. But is that how we are supposed to base our vote? Is that how Messiah would vote if He was here? He said, Be Holy, for I am Holy. So what’s our measuring stick? I though it was supposed to be the scriptures and the directions, instructions and commands of Yahweh. It’s disgusting to me that THIS is the BEST America has to offer, after almost 250 years. THIS is a disgrace! We should be ashamed as Americans and especially as Believers in Yahshua!!! Do we REALLY THINK a “doorstop” will change the Next 5 years? 10 years? Maybe 20 years???? I DONT think so. Unfortunately, America, has gotten what she deserves with these 2 choices. With all the evil we have allowed… Don’t be deceived. Yahweh will NOT be mocked! Whatever you so, that shall you also reap! I think it’s too late as a nation. I believe scripture is clear. But, it’s not too late for us as individuals to Repent, Cry Out, and Beg for Forgivenss. Pray for Righteousness in our own lives. Stand in the gap and pray for our loved ones and our families to wake up and repent. I BELIEVE there will come the MOST Amazing Sincere Revival Ever! Our Messiah will return soon and we MUST get cleaned up and ready Now! We MUST Become HOLY for Our King:-)) And I Highly Recommend listening to the link that Ken Roberts shared. “The NEXT THREE WEEKS” Message. http://youtu.be/jW0ELJxAKjU It’s a powerful message of truth. NOT for the faint… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 15, 2016 2:41 PM

Thank you, Dawnette. Appreciate it!

Jeanne Jorash
October 13, 2016 8:04 PM

I did look at TruNews today for news, and there was a very sobering article about how close we are to WWIII. This is extremely important.

brian
brian
October 13, 2016 7:27 AM

i feel the same especially his take on who or what israel is and his take on the millenium

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 13, 2016 8:43 AM

Shelley
Shelley
October 16, 2016 11:37 PM

I have not been listening to Rick Wiles anymore either. His message has changed. Like he had a stroke and he is confused.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 13, 2016 12:37 AM

God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise. I think of that when I see Trump. He has been the message to the government of the people’s awareness of what they thought we were blind to. He’s been our voice that we fight back against the evil they do to us, our nation, and to God and His kingdom.

john
October 13, 2016 3:44 AM

Hello z3 although iam from uk I have been praying for America and trump to win. and to give america more time, you have also done great things for the kingdom of god. iam praying that the brexit will give uk more time to repent. We have been deceived by these so called elites. it’s time to fight back lord destroy there wicked plans and schemes

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 13, 2016 12:26 AM

Good morning, Z3,

I feel led to share some scriptures with you that I am paraphrasing.

Pray without ceasing in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests, for you do not know what you ought to pray for, but the Spirit intercedes for you with groans that cannot be uttered in accordance with the will of God.

TAJ
TAJ
October 14, 2016 6:08 AM
James, when i went to bed last night, the thought to disclose this to anyone never crossed my mind. I awoke early this morning and felt led to reveal the substance of it to z3. Weeks ago, the Lord put on my heart a message for Trump, I can’t release the message. I thought, i can go through the campaign channels, that never works. Anyway, out of the blue, yesterday morning, thursday, I got a call from the secretary of a dear friend of mine inviting me to come to a fundraiser for Trump that was put together at the last minute; his son Don Jr. was to represent him. The event was to be at my friends home ,last night – thursday, I said yes to my friends secretary. (invitation and event all same day-thursday, yesterday) Then it occurred to me, the message that I’ve had on my heart; so I called my friend, and told him I’m coming and told him about my message and asked if he could arrange a couple of private minutes with myself, him and Don Jr. He said, we’d try.] So, the event was delightful, Don Jr is every bit as impressive in person as on TV, my wife was googooing over him all the way home. Here’s the point: At the end, my friend waived me over, and we had a huddle, it was myself, my friend the host, Don Jr and a third man traveling with Don Jr; it was either a top campaign operative or a close friend because he was on like even par, considered an equal, in other words, he was not a flunky. I said to Don, I know you get people giving messages all the time, but I really feel the Lord gave this to me… Read more »
Phanuel
Phanuel
October 14, 2016 7:49 AM

Thanks for sharing TAJ
The Lord as never told me (in my life) to specifically intercede for a president candidate before. Never before! This year there were two in Ben Carson and Donald Trump. They happen to be on the same team and are now very good friends! That says a lot. Trump is far from perfect, but the Lord is beginning to humble him (as we have prayed). We are heading for our Brexit on November 8, by the Grace and Mercy of God. We dodged the Obama and Hillary bullets!
A few months ago, I had a vision of the American flag right next to the British flag. I now understand what that vision meant–Brexit 2.0!

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 14, 2016 8:22 AM

*the Lord has never told me

Typing on iPhone is not easy!!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 13, 2016 11:47 AM
Many don’t like Trump. I never was enthused about him in his stardom phase, never watched him as a star, but that was then and we are here now with only two candidates. There were others that many would have chosen over Trump in the initial line up, but they are not here now. It’s two people, and as it has been pointed out, they are not saints. Here is the deal, we know what HRC is about, more to be revealed. What she has been done is well known. The level of what this one person has done and covered and was paid to do, and paid others to do, payment in one way or another as a public government head, including proposing wars, clandestine intrigues, collateral damage, and her undeniable glee in the wake of the tragedy of her political career, is far greater than a flaw than DJT has done before his short political career. No excuse for trashy talk, but is there any that say they have not sinned? It grieved me, but I understand the strategies of the adversary, Trump has called Clinton out. And he is calling out both parties, and the NWO. Could it be that God is using Trump as a battle axe? Trump’s examples from the past are lust for the world not unlike any sinner, yet he continues to be humbled by his past being exposed. He has put his life on the line, his privacy ripped open, his fortune plundered, his family exposed for daring to take on the Establishment, and yet he is still standing. Whether that translates to being elected, I do not know, but I do not want to diminish the intent of God to show us our own heart: our willingness to intercede, our willingness… Read more »
Andre
Andre
October 13, 2016 6:35 PM

Thanks Karen Sue. He is like Jehu, and that has been prophesied as well–to take down the house of Jezebel and Ahab. people must understand it is going to be complete unmitigated disaster to have Hillary Clinton in the WH–America gone, freedom gone, persecution increase, deaths of people all around the globe, a fast track to the NWO. There is no coming back from a Clinton presidency. I see in this situation, no matter how much opposition has been pushed against Trump, from the media, both political parties, etc., he comes out on top. There must be some anointing for this. The Lord gave me the word when he ran, “the last trump”. I believe people do not want to be slaves, and that is what they surely will be with a Clinton presidency saturated with an antichrist spirit. She may not last, but some successor will carry on the work of destruction. A lot of people say that Donald Trump cannot save America, and yes, only Jesus can. But there are various spheres of influence. Would it not be better for a school principal, a policeman, a news reporter, an entertainer, a president, to influence a better direction so we can catch our breath and continue with the work of the ministry.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 14, 2016 3:47 AM

Andre, Thank you. I agree. I also wondered if the name Trump could lend itself to a spiritual meaning that pertains to the times we live in. It certainly is a time for watchmen to watch and warn. I guess people are waiting for him to blow the shofar before they believe the late hour is upon us.

HFO
HFO
October 18, 2016 11:24 PM

Karen Sue, you so eloquently stated what’s been on my heart. All of it really ,but especially the last several paragraphs. There’s been such a burden to pray but it mostly comes out in groans and weeping. I’m thankful that the Holy Spirit knows what to pray through me because I am at a loss. Especially in the wake of the gross wickedness that is being exposed, not only in our country but across the world. We all probably realized it was there but seeing it brought into the light day after day is sickening. Lord give us the grace, tenacity and wisdom to stand with you in this hour! This verse keeps coming over and over again. “Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore…”
Ephesians 6:13‭-‬14a

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 20, 2016 1:33 AM

Hi HFO, thank you for responding. Your prayer is one that I say, too.

“Lord give us the grace, tenacity and wisdom to stand with you in this hour!” ~HFO

There will come a day that our tears will be wiped away, and everlasting joy be upon us. Praise God that we have not been left alone, that the Holy Spirit has been given to us, to comfort us and the lead us, and ever bring us to the one who is Truth, Jesus.

Probably all of us at one point or another prayed for God to shine a light on the darkness, and that darkness is deep. We groan at the sight of it and the knowledge of it, but know this, God is shining the light. We are told in John that darkness cannot comprehend the light, so though it is being exposed it continues to fight against the knowledge of God, and I think that is what we sense as a thick oppression.

Yes, put on the full armor of God. We are in this battle.

Lee
Lee
October 13, 2016 3:29 PM

Well said!! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

MRB
MRB
October 13, 2016 2:28 PM

Exactly! Preach it, sister.

Pat
October 13, 2016 2:29 AM

Our help is in the name of the Lord, states the bible. God uses the imperfect things of this world for His purposes. No, I do not like many things about Trump. But that does not mean he can not be used by God. Somewhere I read where even King David, the greatest of Israel’s kings, would not be able to run in this election, as he was guilty of adultery, murder, and his children were out of control. Yet King David was certainly blessed and used by God. At the same time, he was Not allowed to build the temple, God said no and used his son Solomon to do that. God Himself will use Trump as He wishes, should he be elected. It is not man, but God who is in charge.