Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.  For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)
God wanted me to tell people, we have been taking Him for granted for too long. He also stated to me, “I am an all seeing, knowing, hearing, powerful God, there is nothing a man can get past me. I will soon reveal some of the darkest sins of this nation.”
God also wanted me to tell the people, “All backsliders need to come back to Me, while you have a chance. Many churches in this nation are horrendous and do not know me. They will be exposed.”
After meditating today, I have come to the conclusion, via the unction of The Holy Spirit, many professing Christians in western society have joined the “De” family.
- They are “De” moralized. Their spiritual life has become a sad and discouraged state. They feel there is no hope, so why bother?
- They are “De” mobilized. They are weak, and have no power to fight the kingdom of the darkness, because they have been rendered “De”fenseless.
- They are “De” preciated. Their lifestyle has lost all value and credibility for those looking to the church as an example. They no longer have the standard God set according to His Holy Word, but instead they have tried to lower the standard set by a Holy God.
- They are “De” railed. Their spiritual life and walk with God is a wreck. Everytime they get going down the track for God, they get derailed by the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life.
- They are “De” filed. Their lifestyle and their spirit man is dirty, and looks disgusting in the sight of The Lord.
- They are “De”sensitized. They have become desensitized to fearing the Lord, and the idea of going to hell. They no longer fear an: all knowing, all seeing, all hearing, all powerful God who is someday going to judge them for all the works they have done in this life. Nor are they concerned about spending all of eternity in a place of utter darkness, full of unbearable heat, a putrid stench, never ending loud screaming, and demons torturing them for all eternity, where there is no escape, no hope, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
But you do not have to join the “De” family, you can join the “Re” family. Today, if you: “Re”evaluate your lifestyle, “Re”pent from all the sin you have done in your life and be baptized, “Re”ly-on and believe Jesus as your Lord and Savior, have Jesus “Re”make your heart, “Re” new your mind, “Re”ad and “Re”search The Holy Bible daily, then Heaven will “Re”open The Book of Life and put your name in it, and your current direction will be “Re”routed from spending an eternity in Hell, and when your life is over on this side, you will be greatly “Re”warded with eternal life.
Author: Matt Smith
Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”
© 2017, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.