“You will now be required to war at a whole new level in order to prevail.”

Great resistance has come against My prophets and teachers in this hour. Attacks by your enemy have intensified and you will now be required to war at a whole new level in order to prevail against your enemy’s plans.

Assignments have gone forth to remove My warriors from their posts, Apostles have been removed from their places. Evangelists are being sent away. The enemy will spare nothing to stop the work of My Kingdom.

My people, look and discern what is happening around you. You must increase in wisdom regarding the ways of your enemy if you are to survive. He desires to stop your work, and he desires to stop you. Many devils have been sent against you for this reason.

My people must be increasingly diligent and must walk in sharp discernment to recognize these attacks before it is too late.

1 Peter 5:8-9
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Matthew 10:15-17
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 8, 2017 6:32 AM

Glynda, what a mighty word I as awaken today at four and was told to start doing battle in the heavens. God gave such wisdom on who to pray for and how. He showed me to cast all these chains off from his people and push them back and bind them and throw them into the pit of hell. I asked for a scripture and was given Jeremiah 31: 16-17. Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord, and they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future, says the Lord, That your children shall come back to their own border. This last part is for anyone that may have been praying for a wondering Child that has left the fold, God has heard your cry and they will return. Praise the Lord God Almighty, great things he has done.

Glynda Lomax
July 8, 2017 12:33 PM

Michelle, Thank you so much for sharing that. I have such a child. May Jesus bless you very abundantly and give you many more words from the Throne Room! – Glynda

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2017 7:41 PM

Great confirmation, thanks Michelle.

St.Khawnan
July 9, 2017 3:17 AM

Amen! Street Evangelizing in the heart of NYC wherein the GOOD LORD has sent me to reach out to the LGBT community. Find myself WARING in the SPIRIT like never before!

Please pray for me as I have been physically attacked more than once throughout my mission tour on the East Coast gay pride events.

Double Blessings to your PROPHETIC ministry as they RICHLY ENCOURAGE me in my walk with the LORD!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 9, 2017 8:46 AM

I will be praying for you ST. Khawnan

Barb B
Barb B
July 8, 2017 8:24 AM

This weekend is the full moon, so In prayer I have been coming against the plans of witches who cast spells, charms, ect.. against our president. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself, family, property and home and allow nothing in unless its the Lord’s will. Thursday night is when I started praying and I went to bed confident I was protected. I dreamed I was with two other women and a witch came to the door and knocked. She wanted to talk to one of the ladies with me, I said ok and let her in. Then I awoke to her, (in her spirit) next to my ear in my bedroom putting a curse on me. It didn’t stick, I cast her out, but what was different that I took notice of is I was protected, she had to knock to gain entry. I let her in, she found a legal way to come onto my property and into my home. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Peter 5:8-9

Stacey
Stacey
July 8, 2017 12:02 PM

Excellent warning and confirmation! God bless you

Elizabeth Marie
July 8, 2017 10:56 PM

Barb, that reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. I was driving up to a outdoor mall. When I got out of the car, I saw a person dressed up like a witch. She was holding a wand in one hand and a small cauldron in another. I could tell that she was ‘promoting’ her religion, so I boldly went up to her and started witnessing about JESUS. She, then, looked at me intently and pulled off the wig she was wearing—it was then that I recognized her to be an old friend of mine. She told me that she was not a witch but still a Christian and she was glad to see me. I was happy to hear that she was not a witch and took her word for it. Then I ASKED her to come home to meet my brothers and sisters in Christ who were waiting for me. When we got home I introduced her to all the Christians that were there– my house almost felt like it was a church. The interpretation that I received is that we are letting witches into the church, without realizing who they really are!!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2017 7:48 PM

HI Barb, Jon George has been a deliverance minister for 8 years. He addressed the legal right in this teaching. In summary he used the Matt 17:14 account of the lack of faith of the disciples verses the legal rights teaching. He is very much a scripture teacher, It is after min 13 in the video.
The Accuser Hijack

Barb B
Barb B
July 8, 2017 9:45 PM

Hi Marilee, I appreciate your concern, I listened twice and still can’t see how it relates. I am not in need of deliverance. The battle is against the witches who gather every full moon to come against our President with spells, incantations and whatever else they do. As I pray Holy Spirit is present and I know my prayers are reaching Heaven. If anything they are trying to shut me down. Fri night I prayed again and also pleaded the blood of Jesus over my mind and sleep as well as everything else. I slept like a baby. Tonight as soon as I see the moon I will pray against them again and stop their agenda along with other believers who are praying. Again thank you for being concerned.
your sister in Yeshua!

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
July 9, 2017 3:30 AM

I accept that word from the Lord about that wayward child Michelle! He is a man now but loved the Lord up until the age of 14. But I refuse to stop praying! He is beginning to soften. I will pray for him until my breath leaves this body and his father as well!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 9, 2017 8:44 AM

Amen Joyce, I have one too. a son

rich lattarulo
rich lattarulo
July 8, 2017 8:54 AM

some things bear repeating as a confirmation. Babylon is confusion. James Durham tells us to get our doctrine straight. There needs to be an understanding about The Church versus the churches – the tares, the counterfeit to the one true Church, the Bride versus the children of Israel. Please post this together with the one you just deleted as a duplicate. It is part of that comment. Don’t be in the anchored ship but allow people to launch out into the deep instead of staying in the shallows. God bless you.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
July 8, 2017 1:01 PM

Glynda -how can I protect my household if I am the only one awake in it and the doorways for all evil is wide open ? I laughed out loud watching your video about everything in your last house breaking –the list is so long in the last two weeks -dishwasher -dryer -washer -refrigerator pouring water-no phones for two weeks and now all power out in garage – ..the stress involved with everything (and everyone) broken and repairman etc.. its just laughable or cry able…I try with much resistance to bring in the things of the Lord and just get slammed -.I can almost SEE the enemy laughing at my futile attempts to bring order in such chaos..and my attempts lately feel futile -Im feeling like a tree with no water right now –do I re anoint my house? -is there any power in it when the enemy has such strongholds here –would fasting help with this? -I am REALLY in a low point and kinda desperate for some peace to be restored in myself to continue to fight for my family – LD

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
July 8, 2017 3:13 PM

Heather, some thoughts I pray will help and encourage: the enemy only has the power you give him. Remember you have authority over him. He is a defeated foe but his one trick is to decieve you into thinking you are helpless and have nowhere to go. But you do. Go right to the throne room. Any doors you have left open, giving the enemy access to you must be shut. This may be stopping you coming into the Fathers Presence and hearing His voice. Ask Him to show you what these doors are, confess, repent and wait in His Presence. You have spiritual armour available, Ephesians 6. Put it on. Go through it step by step, ‘putting on’ each part of the armour and tell the enemy he can’t have access to you anymore. Fasting is good, but it is not a formula, it is about denying your flesh and ridding yourself of any hindrances to hearing His voice in order to have intimacy with Him. But you are being tested to see how seriously you are committed to having that intimacy. The broken things in your home? Frustrating yes, but they are just things and should not be given the level of importance we tend to give them. Pray “they Kingdom come, they will be done”. And then allow Him to have His way in you and in your family. If Jesus is in the boat with us, in the storm – and He is, then we are to do what He did and cry “peace! be still!” . We are not following the disciples who were rattled and panicked, we are following Jesus. We do have that same authority.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
July 9, 2017 1:18 PM

Dearest Allison -Bert-Michelle and Marilee -Thank you so much for the words and prayers sent my way there was a calmness yesterday that was noticeable and oh so needed-I listened to the Jon George video 2 x and the name was -lucifer -over and over again and i also heard pride -I asked the Lord to deliver me from this entity and pray thats been resolved -thank you sister -love Jon George—- Alison -I think the Lord wants me to quit smoking ciggs and so I am working that thru now -I have been just so defeated lately I haven’t been reading His word as I usually do-ITS MY FOOD and I need it -working on that as well-I put on the whole armor of God out loud ,every morning(some days we do it 3x at his request) -me and my 10 yr old son put it on together and pray scripture over us as well – I am being tested and refined thru all that’s going on -and am horrified at how badly I am performing under pressure -but I am learning alot about endurance thru it -much repenting and shock at my own failings -Bert your encouragement was lovely and– stand firm– rang thru my head and heart all the day long – Michelle -thank you sister for your prayers -I sure need em right now Thank you all -I love you in Christ Jesus -Our Redeemer

Pierre Dungee
July 11, 2017 5:13 PM

Hello Heather,

I just want to let you know that your issue(s) seem to stem from your household being out of order. Take the time to learn how to get your household in order, your marriage in order, and then you can deal with the rest. Everyone says that Christians have the authority over the devil, and that is true when they are IN ORDER. It is when the marriage and household is in order you can kick the devil out of your home. You can get yourself in Order even if your spouse or household are not believers.

I would also suggest that you give full governance of your body, your goods, everything you have and are – to the Lord Jesus Christ and get filled with the Holy Ghost so you are able to get the teaching that you will need. it is only through the authority of The Lord Jesus Christ when you are IN HIM you have the authority to get rid of the devil and his influences. Learn how to fight the devil by always having more authority than him, and that is ONLY if you are IN Jesus where he governs ALL of you.

Find out how you can through free documents on http://www.getyouranswersonline.com. As always, take whatever you get from this website or any website to the Lord Jesus Christ personally and verify with Him all that you have learned and then do exactly as He says to do. Get to know Jesus Christ personally and start talking to him about what you will need to protect yourself against the devil who is on the move.

Glynda Lomax
July 9, 2017 9:50 AM

Heather C – Praying in the Spirit and doing intense warfare will often bring breakthrough in these cases. If the battle is that intense, like yours is, like mine was, get someone you know to battle with you if you can, in your house. That is what brought breakthrough in my case. May Jesus have great mercy on you in your situation – I will pray for you!

Eileen
Eileen
July 10, 2017 2:08 AM
Thank you Glynda for this Word from the Lord and also for sharing your wisdom that God has given you in your books. I have gained much insight through them and highly recommend them. I am thinking that Heather C. might gain alot from them as well. “The Wilderness Companion” and “Loosed from chains of Darkness”. Recently I was interceding for a woman that was under great attack as well as her children. As I was praying for her and reaching out to her I too came under intense attack. The Lord gave me insight as to why and I wonder if maybe this might help. It came from Dr. Rebecca Brown in her book “Unbroken Curses”. It had to do with the curse of “Broken dedication to Satan”. In this book she said, “When a child, or even an unborn offspring, is dedicated to the service of Satan, demon spirits are assigned the task of insuring that the child remains in Satans service all his life…For instance, children dedicated in the Mormon church are endowed with the spiritual power of the prophets to insure that they remain good Mormons all of their lives…Do you have an ancestor who has been involved in any of these things? Then your own life was dedicated to the service of Satan or whatever organization, lodge, or demon god they served. Once a person who has been dedicated in such a way accepts Jesus Christ as his Lord ans Savior, he effectively breaks the dedication. To the demon spirits that were assigned to insure his fulfillment of the dedication to Satan, he has become a traitor. Immediately a curse is then activated in his life by those demons. You see, the demonic philosophy is something like this: if a person cant be held to… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
July 10, 2017 3:35 PM

I will get these books Eileen-I was thinking about them for awhile but finances are so tight right now -I think you may be onto something there with the dedication or something –all my life -I have had the weirdest phenomena with demonic books would just show up -and I mean just show up-like on my doorstep -all the time from when I was little -and so i always read them -the necromancer-books of the dead -weird strange and totally wicked books -was into witchcraft -like just kidding around as a kid -demons have been chasing me my whole life -Jesus has saved me from death time and time and time again –in 2005 may 5th on the day of the dead -I was being murdered -as I went in and out of consciousness -from strangulation -The Lord spoke audibly and loudly -HEATHER IF YOU DON’T GET UP AND FIGHT RIGHT NOW -YOUR GOING TO DIE – then HE gave me this super strength and I fought off this attacker during enduring only a compound fracture break to my arm from a kick that was meant for my face -I fled for my life —the reason i tell this is 2 days ago The Lord said the exact same words to me —HEATHER IF YOU DON’T GET UP AND FIGHT RIGHT NOW -YOUR GOING TO DIE – So I will put my face like a flint and fight the good fight of faith-I will print and use the sword of the spirit in Jesus Mighty Name –thank you all again

bert
bert
July 8, 2017 2:31 PM

Dear Heather: Your discouragement is palpable – BUT through HIM you are MORE THAN a CONQUEROR:
Rom 8:35 – 39 NASB – Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Just as it is written, “FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.” But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If doors of darkness are open, SHUT THEM. The Word of the LORD prevails (see Matt. 16:19; 18:18). If dark spirits have entered, expel them through the WORD of the LORD (Matt. 10:8). If the enemy laughs, REBUKE them in the NAME of the Great YEHOVAH (Jude, verse 9, Zech. 3:2). If you are in despair, REMEMBER that HE has OVERCOME the WORLD (John 16:33).

And also remember, you are not in this fight alone. You are joined with that great and mighty “cloud of witnesses” (Heb. 12:1), not to mention those who participate in this forum. Lock your shield of FAITH together with those of like mind and heart. The collective shield wall is both your protection and a repellent to any and all forces of darkness.

STAND FIRM, Sister. STAND FIRM. love from bert 🙂

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 8, 2017 9:02 PM

I will be praying a hedge of protection on your behalf

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2017 8:00 PM

HI Heather, I do not want you to take this incorrectly. I have learned a lot by listening to Jon George and praying with him the past 6 months or so. This is a short 3 min. video that will allow you to ask the Lord and listen about what is really going on at your house. Most of the demons are not in a physical place, but in us. We have them from past experiences and family curses… I am not being loopy here, just honest. Here’s the link:
Demon Identify Yourself

Jon’s ministry is in Bradenton, FL if you know someone that needs help…

rich lattarulo
rich lattarulo
July 8, 2017 8:49 AM

Great post, Glynda. There are warning signs in three gospels about the time to flee from Judaea to the mountains of His Holiness. In Matthew & Mark we find the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place. In Luke we find it’s an enemy army that is the abomination. Years ago the Lord showed me, while living on the Land, that the army was Satan’s, all his soldiers looking like Darth Vaders on black horses. The darkness has grown thick & gloomy. The daughters of Zion, the Bride, is called to come out of Babylon, the great whore with many harlot daughters, the churches, and to come up hither, eye-witnesses whom she has killed. The dead in Christ will be raised up to be with the Lord forever. We are not take Baal, the surrogate husbands, but to be in covenant, to marry the Lord, Ishi, our Husband & Redeemer. God bless you.