“I Am Removing the Veil and Causing Your Eyes to be Aware and Watching”

eyes“This is a time that I am breaking open clear vision for My people.  No longer will you walk in what you think is going to happen and what you think you will be seeing.  I am now coming down to say, ‘This is what you are looking for!’  I am the Anointed One who watches over you and opens your eyelids.  Where you have been closed and veiled and not able to see what you need to see, I am removing the veil and causing your eyes to be aware and watching.  I will cause the reflection of light to open up your vision, and the horizon line for your future to change.

Day is breaking over My people.  Therefore, I want a people watching for the light.  Do not agree with night at this time, for day is still breaking over you!  I am moving you from night to day.  While day is still in place, I will move you into the harvest fields ahead.  I will show you how to move forward, and you will see the movement of your highway ahead.  Do not look for roads that have already been paved, but for the highway that I am calling you to open up for the demonstration of My Anointing.”

Chuck Pierce

Author: Chuck Pierce

Charles D. “Chuck” Pierce serves as President of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping Triumphant Reserve throughout the world. GSI facilitates other ministries as well, and participates in regional and national gatherings to develop new Kingdom paradigms. Peter and Doris Wagner complete the leadership team of this new wineskin. Chuck also serves as President of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.

Chuck has a degree in Business from Texas A&M, Master’s work in Cognitive Systems from the University of North Texas, and a D. Min. from the Wagner Leadership Institute.

If you would like to give to the ongoing work of Glory of Zion International Ministries you can donate online, by calling 1-888-965-1099 or 1-940-382-7231, or by postal mailing your donation to Glory of Zion, PO Box 1601, Denton TX 76202.

Marilee Alm
July 21, 2016 5:01 AM
The Father says today ignore the mockery of men – I am acting in your defense. Those that have mocked and those that have scoffed will be occupied elsewhere for I am stepping up to the task at hand in your life to show Myself mighty and to demonstrate My lovingkindness in your behalf. There are times that life’s mercies can be cold comfort when you are hurting says the Father. Close associates hold themselves aloof at times from your need. Those that rallied to your side in victory have withdrawn when things weren’t going so well. Leave them to Me. Give Me those relationships that have crushed you and disappointed you. I am the God that sets the solitary in families. I will never leave you in a broken state. I will renew your joy and give those into your life that will rejoice when you rejoice and weep when you weep. Be comforted then. No more mourning. Your days of mourning are over. Leave the past in the past. Comfort is who I am and not just what I do. I revealed Myself in the word as COMFORTER and comfort I bring and refreshing I bring into your life and your heart. Be refreshed. Do you understand what I am saying to you? Allow yourself to be refreshed. No more cutting yourself among the tombs with the shards of broken fellowship and relationship. Move on. Stand up. Dust yourself off and move on. Broken people produce brokenness. Broken people walk a broken path. I want your attention and your focus to be upon Me and not any other contaminated filter of disappointment or despondency. I am your hope. I extend hope to you this day for a renewed life – free of the past, rejoicing in the bright… Read more »
July 21, 2016 1:15 PM

There is no website at http://fathersheartminitries.net

Dave
Dave
July 21, 2016 4:04 PM
Any
Any
July 21, 2016 10:23 AM

Thank you for these words! It was a blessing for me, too.
Any

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 21, 2016 6:10 AM

Thank you Marilee, you are such a blessing. How wonderful you are Lord, infinitely able to minister.

Raby H.
July 21, 2016 1:44 AM

Amen. The Lord has been directing my wife and I to a revelation(s) of the end times that has most people confused and displaced, especially us Christians. It is slowly being unveiled as we pour into prayer and studying, but I believe God is getting ready to do a mighty work in us and mighty will the truth of the LORD be told. I know it is not by coincidence that I so happen to check this website during my studying (wife has gone to sleep haha) as I stay determined to find out what the Lord is trying to show us. I pray the Lord continue to elevate each and every one of us in our walk with Him, and that He brings about the powerful fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit upon us on His timing. Peace and blessings to you all my fellow doulos (bondservants)!!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 20, 2016 6:45 PM

Amen!

sharon m
sharon m
July 20, 2016 11:33 PM

Amen!!!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
July 20, 2016 11:55 PM

Amen

Marilee Alm
July 23, 2016 10:47 AM

I am having at least 10 blinders come off daily. Wow Lord, I am so excited!!!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 21, 2016 8:34 AM

1 Kings 3:16-28 …… today I am looking past the veil and watching. WHO is willing to cut the baby in half. If he truly loved our country, he would NOT want to cut the baby in half and hand this country, cut in pieces, to Hillary to be further pureed.

Linda Courtney
July 21, 2016 3:43 PM

Mr. Pierce,
The word given here is a good word from the Lord God. I don’t understand everything about you, such as giving a literal mantle to Glen Beck, the Mormon, and the Dominion Now teaching. But, this I do know, Jesus Christ, by His Holy Spirit can use any Believer He wishes to.

Gods Word, the Scriptures gives all Christians approval to discern each others messages. In this process, that does not mean we are the grumblers or are lacking in love. I’m sure many people on the Internet have checked me out also. Does that make them any less a true follower of Jesus Christ. I think not. Many of us have Spiritual gifts, Z3news is proof of that.

However, without love and mercy none of that even matters. I wish for peace among the brothers and sisters on this site in JESUS Name.

Linda

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
July 20, 2016 6:55 PM

Amen. Thank you Chuck Pierce!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 20, 2016 8:47 PM

The Lord bless you Chuck. Thank you for pouring yourself out. I’m so sorry how you have been maligned. For we can not oppose the truth, but must always stand for the truth (in 2 Cor 13). In Psalm 49:14…and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning…./ in the morning the godly will rule over them