Sixties Style Racial Conflicts Are Coming to America

klan_nazi

Last night I dreamed I was taken to a secret meeting in the woods of a country town. It was the middle of the night and there were several dozen men in attendance.

The men spoke with heavy southern accents and I heard one yell out, “We gotta get them out of our town!”

They seemed to be frustrated with the African-American community in their small town and were strategizing an attack to terrify the town’s black community and force them out.

Then the scene switched and suddenly the men were racing out of the woods screaming as if they were going to war. Some sped out with large trucks and four-wheelers while others were running on foot with guns and lit torches in their hands. They were heading straight into an African-American subdivision.

I was suddenly back in my home, but it was as if I could still see and hear them screaming as they were coming out of the woods. I knew there was no time to escape. All my family could do was wake all our children and hide. There were too many of them to fight back. I could see in the streets the KKK members were breaking the windows of black-owned businesses and harassing people in their homes to invoke fear.

The scene changed again and it was the next day, I could hear a group of businessmen talking quietly at work about what had happened the night before. They seemed enraged because apparently some people in the black community fought back during the KKK raid the night before. This infuriated them. They were speaking harshly about black people as they discussed plans to burn down the entire community later that night.

It was 4:30 pm when I heard this, so I knew there wasn’t much time to get back home before dark and evacuate my home and alert the community. As I was rushing home, I noticed everyone was dressed in 1960’s clothing. Even as I looked around, I was seeing everything through the lens of an old, faded color TV; similar to the clouded way TV looked back in the 1960’s.

I was almost home when I was attacked by two violent black men who grabbed me and attempted to hurt me. Although I was under attack, it felt insignificant to me because I was more concerned about the angry mob of KKK members who were on their way.

Interpretation:

I believe the Lord is giving us a warning that there is racial tension stirring in our nation. I believe not only civil unrest is coming, but also racial division with racial conflicts just as it was in the 1960’s; especially in southern towns.

During the years of this current administration, racial tension has been building in many cultures; creating the perfect storm for disaster. From the recent “black lives matter” campaign to major issues with Hispanic and Islamic immigration, we have the perfect ingredients brewing for a civil war.

In the dream, ordinary business men in America were meeting in secret. They weren’t hillbilly’s on horses, but typical southern Americans who were concerned for their town.

I believe the reason why the attack by the African American criminals felt insignificant in comparison to what was coming was to show the tension is growing far beyond the dangers posed by common criminals. We need to have our house in order before that time comes.

This dream also clearly says to me that it is critical for each of us to know and understand the will of the Lord for where we should live. We should seek the Lord on whether or not to relocate, but regardless of where we are, we must make sure we are in the center of His will.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Bill Woods
Bill Woods
January 21, 2016 11:26 AM

I am very troubled by the constant racial strife being stirred by our media. There IS racial injustice which persists, but the constant psychological assault on our senses by the media focuses all our attention on local conflicts and makes our people fear and dislike those of other races. This reminds me of the racial conflicts which existed in Jesus’ time where Jews disparaged Gentiles and Gentiles sought to destroy Jews. In the fullness of time, when Gentiles ruled, God sent his own to evangelize them and make them His own children. So let it be with us, remembering that God’s call is upon those of every tribe and tongue on the earth.

Sherry
January 19, 2016 12:32 AM

This is so sad, and outrageous at the same time. Obama was voted in by them with the hope that things would change for the better, but sadly that has not been the case, they have some of the highest unemployment rates in the country, and I wonder if this was done on purpose to further take them down causing undue hard ship, is it any wonder that they are frustrated and ready to lash out. I grew up in the sixties in the south and I remember that they were tight family units that stuck together and were hard working decent people, it’s sad to see what a political party has reduced the majority to.

Ali Winters
January 18, 2016 1:13 PM

Thank you very much for posting this word. In my spirit, I am hearing much the same regarding racial tension and civil unrest.

Bette Stevens
January 18, 2016 1:06 PM

Denukam
Thank you for this word……..The nation stands at a crucial crucial hour.GB

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 18, 2016 8:01 AM

Slavery and racism was a wound upon the soul of this nation that has never been healed. Government legislation cant heal this would. It is the responsibility of the church. As the body of Christ we must not be divided yet this division has been tolerated for far too long. How can we say we love God whom we haven’t seen if we cant love our brother that we can see..?? They will know we are christians by our love.

John Barona
John Barona
January 18, 2016 7:55 AM

Love sees no color!

DAlston
DAlston
January 18, 2016 8:49 AM

True John, a loving church is color blind, but we certainly know that the world is not. Prayerfully the light from the church will overtake the color of hate in this world.

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
January 18, 2016 10:46 AM

One of the awesome characteristics of the early church was that people who should have hated or at the least disliked one another, came together in love in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who bought them with his precious blood. The church will be there again, but much turmoil and blood shed will be the path. The churches have become social clubs in our generation. This message really breaks my heart. I pray that the Lord will have mercy on us.

If you have not heard of this book, A Gospel primer by Milton Vincent, I recommend it. Wonderful little book.

The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirits

LisaB
LisaB
January 18, 2016 2:57 AM
I had a similar dream just a few weeks ago. God does speak to me prophetically in dreams and I typically check with other sisters and brothers who are more experienced in this area to ensure my interpretation is correct. The person I checked with who is much more spiritualIy discerning than me surprisingly had a similar dream to mine a few years ago while living in Texas and relocated from there as a result. I currently live in the north but I did dream I was living south. Suddenly everything went back in time like around the times of slavery or right after when there were lynchings. In my dream I was sitting peacefully in the woods relaxing and watching wheat fields all was quiet and others, whites were sitting peacefully next to me. We were happy. Then suddenly for no apparent reason they grew angry and started yelling “Get Them”. They ran everywhere and started chasing and slaughtering black people throughout the woods. The black people didn’t stand a chance. I started running and then I noticed a decree nailed to almost every tree declaring deaths of all black people. Being black I ran until I found a place where the decree hadn’t yet reached in some unknown suburb I had never been before. I hid in a house of a white family who had gone on vacation for a while and nobody was home. Then later the decree reached that peaceful suburb and I was trapped inside that home as they were trying to come in and kill me. God had to rescue me supernaturally or there was no way I could get away. He literally lifted me and got me out of there in his invisible hands and carried me to safety. All the white people… Read more »
DAlston
DAlston
January 18, 2016 8:38 AM

Wowwwwww Lisa! That is a disturbing dream!! Thank you so much for sharing! As much as I hate to say it, racism is the perfect plan of the enemy! He knows that a nation divided against itself can not stand. People may be divided on social issues or political issues but there is nothing that brings out evil more than when brother turns against brother. Praying!!

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 18, 2016 2:55 AM
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 18, 2016 2:50 AM

God loves people with all colors of skin. This brings tears to my eyes as well. We must pray that these men are stopped before anything happens. I agree with you completely Linda. We are all members of the body of Christ. We are all one big family regardless of race. I pray for supernatural protection for all the people on z3news and for their families as well. My God place a hedge of protection around us all and around our children and families and church families as well.

DAlston
DAlston
January 18, 2016 8:17 AM

Amen Laura!!!

Linda Clay
January 18, 2016 2:25 AM

This is the WORD of the LORD given to me and posted at 11:11pm Pacific Time, with the understanding:
WHY HAVE PEOPLE BEEN SEEING 11:11?
It refers to Jeremiah 11:11 –
Therefore, thus says the Lord, assuredly I am going to bring disaster upon them that they cannot escape; though they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.

Here’s the link to this Word of the LORD: